za pravnike - godina u USA

Kulturna dešavanja, predstave, izložbe, festivali, obrazovanje i budućnost mladih...
melb26sa

za pravnike - godina u USA

Post by melb26sa » 14/06/2006 12:19

Da proslijedim dalje posto ne znam mnogo pravnika....

I thought that some of you might be interested in the following opportunity for young lawyers to spend a year studying in the US. If you are interested in receiving additional information, please email me at [email protected].

"The College of Law of Ohio Northern University has established an LL.M. program for lawyers from transitional countries and emerging democracies. The program is designed to train lawyers from the public sector in skills that will assist them in building stable democratic institutions in their home countries and develop systems that will support the rule of law in a market economy. The program is unique in its focus on training for enhancing transparency and accountability in government practices, steps critical to combating corruption and creating responsible governance. The College of Law is seeking a limited first entering class for August, 2006 of twelve students. The deadline for application for that class is June 30, 2006.

The program will eventually be targeted towards young lawyers in transitional democracies throughout the world. However, for the first year recruiting is being directed towards the Middle East, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. Targeted countries include Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Ukraine and Bosnia-Herzegovina. "