Youtube

Hardware, software, mobiteli, programiranje, internet...

Moderator: Bobi

bordo gandalf

Youtube

Post by bordo gandalf » 01/10/2011 00:22

Danas kako sam brisao acc na google-u izbrisem i youtube kanal :( postoji li sansa da ga vratim nekako na yt trazio neki kontakt ali nista nisam nasao

howdy

Re: Youtube

Post by howdy » 01/10/2011 08:37

What happens to YouTube if I delete my Google Account?

If you delete the Google Account to which your YouTube account is linked, you will delete both the Google Account AND your YouTube account, including all videos and account data.

Deleting the Google Account your YouTube account is linked to does not unlink YouTube from the Google Account. Your YouTube account (your Channel, videos, subscriptions etc.) will be deleted at the same time as the Google Account.

Once a Google Account has been deleted, it is very difficult to reinstate, and you may not be able to reinstate the YouTube service. You should therefore only delete your Google Account if you're absolutely sure you don't want either the Google Account or the YouTube account anymore. When you go to delete your Google Account, you'll be asked to confirm that you understand that in deleting your Google Account, you'll also delete all other Google services linked to the Account (including YouTube).

If you're linked to the wrong Google Account, please read this Help Center article to learn how to unlink YouTube from the Google Account.

bordo gandalf

Re: Youtube

Post by bordo gandalf » 01/10/2011 18:38

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fu*k :x