Umro Ingmar Bergman

Najbolji i najgori filmovi, serije, sve o sedmoj umjetnosti...
kicky

Umro Ingmar Bergman

Post by kicky » 30/07/2007 11:11

Malorpije javiše na euro newsu :( :( :(

kicky

Re: Umro Ingmar Bergman

Post by kicky » 30/07/2007 11:25

bosmen wrote:
kicky wrote:Malorpije javiše na euro newsu :( :( :(

Jel on sta Stenmarku :D
Sta si mislio da nece nikad umrijeti?
I nije Ingmar nego Ingrid

I rest my case!!!! :-) :-)

Black swan

Post by Black swan » 30/07/2007 11:59

auuuuuuuuu :(

baš ovih dana naručio kontigent od još dvadesetak filmova njegovih
:( :( :(

za mene spada u sveto trojstvo filmaša

KUBRIK BERGMAN KUROSAVA

:(
Last edited by Black swan on 30/07/2007 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

van Basten

Post by van Basten » 30/07/2007 12:13

bosmen wrote:

:shock: :lol: :-)

callmethebreeeze

Post by callmethebreeeze » 30/07/2007 12:16

neka mu je sa srecom.
ja sam se jednom preznojio gledajuci jedan od njegovih filmova. isto mi je bilo k'o kad sam tarkovskog gledao.

kicky

Post by kicky » 30/07/2007 12:17

komi wrote:auuuuuuuuu :(

baš ovih dana naručio kontigent od još dvadesetak filmova njegovih
:( :( :(

za mene spava u sveto trojstvo filmaša

KUBRIK BERGMAN KUROSAVA :(

Slažem se!

Fair Life

Post by Fair Life » 30/07/2007 12:42

bosmen wrote:

Liv Ullmann i Ingmar Bergman

anais_nin

Post by anais_nin » 30/07/2007 19:42

veliki gubitak za svijet filma :oops:

Filmmaker Ingmar Bergman Dies at 89

Jul 30, 6:18 AM EST
The Associated Press

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Swedish director Ingmar Bergman, an iconoclastic filmmaker widely regarded as one of the great masters of modern cinema, died Monday, the president of his foundation said. He was 89.

"It's an unbelievable loss for Sweden, but even more so internationally," Astrid Soderbergh Widding, president of The Ingmar Bergman Foundation, which administers the directors' archives, told The Associated Press.

Bergman died at his home in Faro, Sweden, Swedish news agency TT said, citing his daughter Eva Bergman. A cause of death was not immediately available.

Video: Ingmar Bergman dies at 89

Through more than 50 films, Bergman's vision encompassed all the extremes of his beloved Sweden: the claustrophobic gloom of unending winter nights, the gentle merriment of glowing summer evenings and the bleak magnificence of the island where he spent his last years.

Bergman, who approached difficult subjects such as plague and madness with inventive technique and carefully honed writing, became one of the towering figures of serious filmmaking.

He was "probably the greatest film artist, all things considered, since the invention of the motion picture camera," Woody Allen said in a 70th birthday tribute in 1988.

Bergman first gained international attention with 1955's "Smiles of a Summer Night," a romantic comedy that inspired the Stephen Sondheim musical "A Little Night Music."

"The Seventh Seal," released in 1957, riveted critics and audiences. An allegorical tale of the medieval Black Plague years, it contains one of cinema's most famous scenes — a knight playing chess with the shrouded figure of Death.

"I was terribly scared of death," Bergman said of his state of mind when making the film, which was nominated for an Academy Award in the best picture category.

The film distilled the essence of Bergman's work — high seriousness, flashes of unexpected humor and striking images.

In a 2004 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT, the reclusive filmmaker acknowledged that he was reluctant to view his work.

"I don't watch my own films very often. I become so jittery and ready to cry ... and miserable. I think it's awful," Bergman said.

Though best known internationally for his films, Bergman also was a prominent stage director. He worked at several playhouses in Sweden from the mid-1940s, including the Royal Dramatic Theater in Stockholm, which he headed from 1963 to 1966. He staged many plays by the Swedish author August Strindberg, whom he cited as an inspiration.

The influence of Strindberg's grueling and precise psychological dissections could be seen in the production that brought Bergman an even-wider audience: 1973's "Scenes From a Marriage." First produced as a six-part series for television, then released in a theater version, it is an intense detailing of the disintegration of a marriage.

Bergman showed his lighter side in the following year's "The Magic Flute," again first produced for TV. It is a fairly straight production of the Mozart opera, enlivened by touches such as repeatedly showing the face of a young girl watching the opera and comically clumsy props and costumes.

Bergman remained active later in life with stage productions and occasional TV shows. He said he still felt a need to direct, although he had no plans to make another feature film.

In the fall of 2002, Bergman, at age 84, started production on "Saraband," a 120-minute television movie based on the two main characters in "Scenes From a Marriage."

In a rare news conference, the reclusive director said he wrote the story after realizing he was "pregnant with a play."

"At first I felt sick, very sick. It was strange. Like Abraham and Sarah, who suddenly realized she was pregnant," he said, referring to biblical characters. "It was lots of fun, suddenly to feel this urge returning."

The son of a Lutheran clergyman and a housewife, Ernst Ingmar Bergman was born in Uppsala on July 14, 1918, and grew up with a brother and sister in a household of severe discipline that he described in painful detail in the autobiography "The Magic Lantern."

The title comes from his childhood, when his brother got a "magic lantern" — a precursor of the slide-projector — for Christmas. Ingmar was consumed with jealousy, and he managed to acquire the object of his desire by trading it for a hundred tin soldiers.

The apparatus was a spot of joy in an often-cruel young life. Bergman recounted the horror of being locked in a closet and the humiliation of being made to wear a skirt as punishment for wetting his pants.

He broke with his parents at 19 and remained aloof from them, but later in life sought to understand them. The story of their lives was told in the television film "Sunday's Child," directed by his own son Daniel.

Young Ingmar found his love for drama production early in life. The director said he had coped with the authoritarian environment of his childhood by living in a world of fantasies. When he first saw a movie he was greatly moved.

"Sixty years have passed, nothing has changed, it's still the same fever," he wrote of his passion for film in the 1987 autobiography.

But he said the escape into another world went so far that it took him years to tell reality from fantasy, and Bergman repeatedly described his life as a constant fight against demons, also reflected in his work.

The demons sometimes drove him to great art — as in "Cries and Whispers," the deathbed drama that climaxes when the dying woman cries "I am dead, but I can't leave you." Sometimes they drove him over the top, as in "Hour of the Wolf," where a nightmare-plagued artist meets real-life demons on a lonely island.

Bergman also waged a fight against real-life tormentors: Sweden's powerful tax authorities.

In 1976, during a rehearsal at the Royal Dramatic Theater, police came to take Bergman away for interrogation about tax evasion. The director, who had left all finances to be handled by a lawyer, was questioned for hours while his home was searched. When released, he was forbidden to leave the country.

The case caused an enormous uproar in the media and Bergman had a mental breakdown that sent him to hospital for over a month. He later was absolved of all accusations and in the end only had to pay some extra taxes.

In his autobiography he admitted to guilt in only one aspect: "I signed papers that I didn't read, even less understood."

The experience made him go into voluntary exile in Germany, to the embarrassment of the Swedish authorities. After nine years, he returned to Stockholm, his longtime base.

It was in the Swedish capital that Bergman broke into the world of drama, starting with a menial job at the Royal Opera House after dropping out of college.

Bergman was hired by the script department of Swedish Film Industry, the country's main production company, as an assistant script writer in 1942.

In 1944, his first original screenplay was filmed by Alf Sjoeberg, the dominant Swedish film director of the time. "Torment" won several awards including the Grand Prize of the 1946 Cannes Film Festival, and soon Bergman was directing an average of two films a year as well as working with stage production.

After the acclaimed "The Seventh Seal," he quickly came up with another success in "Wild Strawberries," in which an elderly professor's car trip to pick up an award is interspersed with dreams.

Other noted films include "Persona," about an actress and her nurse whose identities seem to merge, and "The Autumn Sonata," about a concert pianist and her two daughters, one severely handicapped and the other burdened by her child's drowning.

The date of the funeral has not yet been set, but will be attended by a close group of friends and family, the TT news agency reported.

Bea_Trix
Location: 'Mount Everest: forbidding, aloof, terrifying. The mountain with the biggest tits in the world.'

Post by Bea_Trix » 30/07/2007 19:45

kicky wrote:
bosmen wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

e svasta :-) :-) :-)

a ingmara mi je zao, pocivao u miru :(

Sogan

Post by Sogan » 30/07/2007 20:15

lako je vama zaliti, al' sta cu ja kome citav dan prekidaju tv-programe i filmove sa maxuz vijestima o smrti Ingmarovoj :roll: hebo te samo cekam kad ce proglasiti vanredno stanje :roll:

Ima da se posalju i sms-ovi koji se rolaju na ekranu dok su te vijesti :roll: ja napisao: jedan penzioner manje, sad cine samo 40% populacije Svedske :D ali nisu objavili :D

pesak

Post by pesak » 30/07/2007 22:33

:(

Pa i ja bih se tako ponasala...kao Svedjani...mnogo je "jak"...veliki umetnik...

http://blog.b92.net/text/559/Ingmar%20B ... 02007.%29/

sad, u 22 i 50, bice na hrt-u 1 njegov film Sedmi pecat...

kicky

Post by kicky » 31/07/2007 00:24

Sogan wrote:lako je vama zaliti, al' sta cu ja kome citav dan prekidaju tv-programe i filmove sa maxuz vijestima o smrti Ingmarovoj :roll: hebo te samo cekam kad ce proglasiti vanredno stanje :roll:

Ima da se posalju i sms-ovi koji se rolaju na ekranu dok su te vijesti :roll: ja napisao: jedan penzioner manje, sad cine samo 40% populacije Svedske :D ali nisu objavili :D

Bergman je bio VELIKAN i zaslužio je takvu medijsk pažnju.

Fair Life

Post by Fair Life » 31/07/2007 07:24

KULTNI REDATELJ

Umro Ingmar Bergman u 89. godini

Švedski filmski redatelj Ingmar Bergman umro je u 89. godini života u
svojem domu na otoku Faru, javila je švedska agencija TT pozivajući se na
riječi redateljeve kćerke Eve Bergman

Švedski redatelj koji je preminuo 16 dana nakon što je proslavio 89.
rođendan, snimio je tijekom svoje duge karijere više od 40 filmova u
kojima je, često tragično, istraživao složenost odnosa između muškarca i
žene.

Njegova umjetnička vizija spajala je sve ekstreme Švedske koju je
neizmjerno volio, od klaustrofobičnih dugih i mračnih zima do nježnih i
blagih ljetnih večeri švedskih otoka. A upravo je na jednom i proveo svoje
zadnje godine života.

'On je vjerojatno najveći filmski umjetnik, gledano od trenutka kad je
izmišljena filmska kamera', rekao je Woody Allen na svečanom
obilježavanju Bergmanovog sedamdesetog rođendana 1988. godine.

Rođenog u Uppsali, sjeverno od Stockholma 14. srpnja 1918., Bergmana je
kao sina pastora snažno obilježilo njegov vjerski nauk, strog i isposnički.

Studirao je na sveučilištu u Stockholmu, a režiju je izučavao u kazalištu,
postavljajući na scenu sa skupinom studenata djela Strindberga i
Shakespearea.

Od 1944. istovremeno se bavi kazalištem i filmom. Postavio je oko 50-ak
kazališnih komada i napisao desetak scenarija.

Kao pomoćnik redatelja, Bergman je snimio prvi film 'Kriza' iz 1945. Među
onima koji se najčešće spominju su 'Divlje jagode' (1957.), 'Krici i
šaputanja' (1972.), 'Prizori iz bračnog života' (1974.) i 'Jesenja
sonata' (1978.).

Zbog poreznih problema sa švedskim vlastima godine 1976. odlazi u
Njemačku gdje snima 'Zmijsko jaje', film o usponu nacizma.

Po povratku u Švedsku snima 1982. film 'Fanny i Alexandre', raskošno
svjedočanstvo njegova djetinjstva okrunjeno s četiri Oscara.

Godine 2003. ponovo staje iza kamere i za švedsku televiziju snima
'Saraband', film koji je poslije prikazan i u kinima.

Nakon smrti njegove posljednje supruge Ingrid 1995., Bergman je veći dio
godine živio sam na otoku Faaro (Gotland) na Baltičkom moru koji je
poslužio kao dekor više njegovih filmova.

Nositelj odlikovanja Legija časti, član Švedske književne akademije,
Bergman je tajne svog privatnog i profesionalnog života otkrio u knjigama
'Laterna Magica' (1978.), 'Slike' (1993.) i 'Nedjeljna djeca' (1994.). Ovu
posljednju je za film adaptirao njegov sun Daniel.

Bergman se ženio pet puta i iza njega je ostalo devetero djece.

T-Portal/Hina
ponedjeljak, 30.7.2007

Nancy Drew

Post by Nancy Drew » 31/07/2007 11:25

Last edited by Nancy Drew on 10/02/2009 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

kicky

Post by kicky » 31/07/2007 12:27

bosmen wrote:
dawn_upon_dawn wrote:
kicky wrote:
bosmen wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

e svasta :-) :-) :-)

a ingmara mi je zao, pocivao u miru :(

ne meres vise nikog ni zbunit :-) :-) :-)

aha, znači to je nova formulacija za ''ispast glup''=''ne mereš nikoga ni zbunit''

pesak

Post by pesak » 31/07/2007 12:28

http://blog.b92.net/text/559/Ingmar%20B ... 02007.%29/

poslusajte intervju sa njim i sa tarkovskim....pogotovu ovim drugim...

shuriken

ode i antonioni

Post by shuriken » 31/07/2007 14:32

mozda da se topic preimenuje u "SUMRAK BOGOVA"?

SLAVNI talijanski filmski re¾iser Michelangelo Antonioni je sinoæ u 95. godini ¾ivota preminuo u svom domu u Rimu, prenosi "La Repubblica" izjavu njegove supruge Enrice Fico.

Roðen u Ferrari 1912. godine, Antonio je diplomirao ekonomiju na Sveuèili¹tu u Bologni, a 1930-ih postao zapa¾eni filmski kritièar èija su specijalnost bili napadi na komedije koje su dominirale kino-repertoarom Mussolinijeve Italije. 1940-ih je kao scenarist poèeo suraðivati s Robetrom Rosselinijem i drugim filma¹ima koji æe poslije postati luèono¹e neorealistièkog pokreta u poratnoj Italiji.

1950. je snimio svoj film "Cronaca di un amore", a kasnije i trilogiju filmova posveæenu maloljetnim delinkventima. Iako se izja¹njavao kao marksist, Antonioni se vrlo brzo okrenuo od neorealizma i umjesto prikaza ¾ivota siroma¹nih Talijana veæu pa¾nju posvetio aristokraciji, bur¾oaziji i srednjem sloju.

Taj pristup, kao i sklonost da vi¹e pa¾nje posveæuje stilu nego klasiènim narativnim tehnikama, postao je oèit u trilogiji filmova koje èine "Avantura" (1960), "Noæ" (1962) i "Pomrèina" (1962), te "Crvenoj pustinji" (1964) gdje je nastupala njegova omiljena glumica Monica Vitti. Prikaz otuðenosti i ispranosti ¾ivota talijanske vi¹e klase kao i nekonvencionalni pristup filmu uèinio ga je ljubimcem filmske kritike.

Sredinom 1960-ih Antonionija je slavni producent Carlo Ponti anga¾irao da za MGM snimi tri filma na engleskom jeziku. Prvi od njih, "Blow Up" ("Poveæanje") iz 1967. je stekao iznimnu popularnost zbog prikaza tada popularne "mod" supkulture u Londonu "ludih ¹ezdesetih". Popularnost meðu tada¹njom hipijevskom mlade¾i se odrazila i na to da je Antonioniju posveæena i jedna od pjesama u popularnom mjuziklu "Kosa".

Meðutim, poku¹aj da prika¾e hipijevsku "kontrakulturu" Amerike u filmu "Zabriskie Point" iz 1970. je imao daleko manji uspjeh. Posljednji film iz trilogije, "Profesija: reporter" (nedavno iza¹ao u Hrvatskoj na DVD-u) iz 1975. godine, je pak predstavljao od kritike hvaljenu suradnju s Jackom Nicholsonom.

Poèetkom 1980-ih Antonioni je eksperimentirao s kombinacijom filmske i video-tehnike u filmovima kao ¹to su "Misterij Oberwalda" i "Identifikacija jedne ¾ene".

Godine 1985. Antonioni je do¾ivio mo¾dani udar koji ga je uèinio djelomièno oduzetim. Usprkos svega, nastavio je re¾irati, izjaviv¹i da je za njega "film ¾ivot". Njegov posljednji film bio je "Opasna nit stvari", segment u omnibus-filmu "Eros" iz 2004. godine.

Antonioni je umro na isti dan kada i njegov ¹vedski kolega Ingmar Bergman, jo¹ jedan velikan europske art-kinematografije iz druge polovice 20. stoljeæa.

R.I.P.

Nancy Drew

Post by Nancy Drew » 31/07/2007 15:13