Software Collection Vol.3 /2007/

Hardware, software, mobiteli, programiranje, internet...

Moderators: Bobi, Benq

Post Reply
The_Fluid
Posts: 5591
Joined: 02/08/2002 00:00
Location: Earth

#1 Software Collection Vol.3 /2007/

Post by The_Fluid » 13/03/2007 22:32

Link prema Software Collection Vol2 2006/2007

==============================================

NOD32 Antivirus System v2.70.32

NOD32 Antivirus System - Integrated, Real-Time Protection against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, phishing, and hackers. Best detection, fastest performance & smallest footprint.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/17687085/NOD32.Antivirus.System.v2.70.32.rar
ili

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/20805432/NOD32_202.70.32.rar
crack ukljucen
--


Image
Spy Sweeper 5.3.2.2361


Spy Sweeper stops spyware in its tracks while offering home computer users the ability to configure the program to suit their specific needs, such as:

Choose a Quick, Full or Custom Sweep: With Spy Sweeper, you can easily choose to perform a quick, full or customized sweep. If you're looking for an immediate diagnosis, choose a quick sweep. For a pinpointed search, customize your sweep to have Spy Sweeper skip files by folder or file extension. For a deep cleaning, opt for a full sweep.

Exclude Files from a Sweep: Spy Sweeper allows you to save time during a sweep by skipping specific files or different sections of your PC. You can select specific file extension, such as .xls or .mpg to exclude.
Additional Highlights

As soon as it's installed, Spy Sweeper gives 360 degrees of protection against spyware, including:

Simple Sweeps: Detecting spyware and removing unwanted programs found on your computer in three effortless steps

Easy Management: Quickly and simply configure program, sweep and upgrade options

Fast Home: Use the home screen to access the most commonly used functions of Spy Sweeper

Shields Summary: A redesigned shields summary page makes it simple to see at a glance which shields are on or off

Action Alerts: Receive clear, easy-to-understand notifications when new spyware threats are detected
Even Easier to Use

We performed extensive user interaction testing and refined the Spy Sweeper interface to make it even easier for users of all technical abilities to stay protected. Advanced users continue to have the power to configure the program to suit their unique needs, while new users can breeze through the straightforward setup and menus. The new interface sets the standard in ease-of-use and efficiency for spyware removal programs.
Commanding Spyware Detection and Removal

Spyware programs are known to mutate quickly. Spy Sweeper uses adaptive definition technology for detecting spyware mutations that haven't yet received a defense definition. This is yet another benefit of having the world's best spyware research team on your side.
More Powerful Blocking Defenses

Enhanced Smart Shields prevent highly developed spyware programs from ever installing on your PC. You'll receive valuable action alerts to any changes in your computer's core functions, including startup, memory and Internet security settings.
Enhanced Rootkit Discovery Methods

Malicious spyware uses rootkit technology to bury its files deep within your PC. Spy Sweeper finds and destroys these programs with robust rootkit discovery methods, a feature many other anti-spyware programs lack.

Homepage:http://www.webroot.com/land/home2.php

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/20290576/Webroot_Spy_Sweeper_v5.3.2_Build_2361_Full_Inl_Patch.rar
--


VektoR
Posts: 117
Joined: 18/01/2003 00:00

#2

Post by VektoR » 13/03/2007 23:16

:D
Last edited by VektoR on 19/01/2018 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
A-R-N-I
Posts: 599
Joined: 14/02/2007 00:06
Location: Sarajevo

#3

Post by A-R-N-I » 14/03/2007 12:14

Prvo danke Stripii na office, jaro si pravi
Drugo, mozda je malo poglu pitanje al kako i u koji format da prebacim mp3 da bi auto CD player primao i pustao ziku??
Hvala

User avatar
sinus
Posts: 1670
Joined: 22/01/2007 23:33
Location: 위치 알 수없는 추가 통보가있을 때까지
Contact:

#4

Post by sinus » 14/03/2007 15:04

A-R-N-I wrote:Prvo danke Stripii na office, jaro si pravi
Drugo, mozda je malo poglu pitanje al kako i u koji format da prebacim mp3 da bi auto CD player primao i pustao ziku??
Hvala
Koliko sam shvatio ti hočeš da od mp3 napraviš audio CD???

Samo otvori neru i imas opcije da biraš kakav ćeš CD da praviš, pa ti odaberi AUDIO CD i to je to. Otprilike u audio formatu može stati nekih 20 do 25 pjesama na CD.

Image

User avatar
A-R-N-I
Posts: 599
Joined: 14/02/2007 00:06
Location: Sarajevo

#5

Post by A-R-N-I » 14/03/2007 22:26

sinus wrote:
A-R-N-I wrote:Prvo danke Stripii na office, jaro si pravi
Drugo, mozda je malo poglu pitanje al kako i u koji format da prebacim mp3 da bi auto CD player primao i pustao ziku??
Hvala
Koliko sam shvatio ti hočeš da od mp3 napraviš audio CD???

Samo otvori neru i imas opcije da biraš kakav ćeš CD da praviš, pa ti odaberi AUDIO CD i to je to. Otprilike u audio formatu može stati nekih 20 do 25 pjesama na CD.

Image
:thumbup:

User avatar
stripiii
Posts: 2217
Joined: 15/10/2006 21:44
Location: Zadnje sjediste auta

#6

Post by stripiii » 15/03/2007 16:13

Secret Eyes v1.2007


Secret Eyes gives parents the ability to monitor, block, and
look at every use of your computer including every Website
visited and photo's of them if you want.

Control what can be said to your children and what they can
say to others online (No more sex talk) if you say no, to it.
Control much more with this program. We've included over
55,000 sites that this program will block upon installing it
on your computer, we will give you updates as we have them
ready at no cost to you.

And yes, it does run undetected, only you will know it is
running and tracking their every movement online. Take control
of your computer and oversea those bad people out there trying
to get to your kids and stop them in their tracks.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/21154291/S.E.v1.2007-fusion89.ace

User avatar
stripiii
Posts: 2217
Joined: 15/10/2006 21:44
Location: Zadnje sjediste auta

#7

Post by stripiii » 15/03/2007 16:20

PowerArchiver 2007 v10.00.42



Image


PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.

PowerArchiver is an award-winning archive utility for the Windows® family that provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. PowerArchiver creates and works with unlimited size ZIP archives with enhanced ZIP format speed and compression; a Password Manager stores your frequently used passwords; encrypts your archives using 5 different methods including 256-bit AES; back up your work with PowerArchiver's Auto-Backup tool and FTP support; creates powerful CAB and ZIP self extracting (SFX) archives using a Wizard; a Batch ZIP tool compresses hundreds of files all at once; and a Multi-Extract tool can extract hundreds of archives instantly.

Complete Feature List:

* Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
* Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
* Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
* Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
* Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
* Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
* Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
* Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
* Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
* Support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives
* Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
* Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
* Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups
* Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision, - ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
* Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
* Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
* Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
* Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
* Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
* Printing file listing to text file or HTML document
* Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
* Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
* Extracting multiple archives at the same time
* Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
* Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
* Powerful Find function for searching within an archive
* Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
* Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
* Full skinning support via PSF files - includes interface skins, toolbar skins, icons and customizable application settings
* Customizable toolbar that can be docked to any side of the application or float independently
* Windows XP Theme and ClearType support

Changes in PowerArchiver 2007 version 10.0:

Major changes:

* Completely new "Modern" Interface
* Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup)
* PowerArchiver Starter - system tray application
* Support for transparent updating 7-zip archives
* New Plug-in System - TC Compatible
* Hybrid Shell Extensions
* 7zip SFX creation support
* True Multilanguage Edition
* Skin engine now compatible with Windows Vista
* Portions re-written in assembler like language
* Optimized speed, size and memory usage

Improvements:

* Improved Graphics and User Experience
* Improved Updating System
* Improved Progress Bar with Pause
* Enhanced Explorer View support
* Various minor updates and changes




Image


Image


Homepage and more info here:

Code: Select all

http://www.powerarchiver.com/
Download it from here:

Code: Select all

http://www.powerarchiver.com/download/

Download Application and Serial Number (No Crack Needed) from here:

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/21080592/powarc_10.00.42.rar.html

Password: just4you

User avatar
Qler
Posts: 20568
Joined: 18/10/2004 14:49
Location: Sarajevo

#8

Post by Qler » 15/03/2007 16:24

ma winrar je zakon za arhive

LordRaven
Posts: 262
Joined: 11/05/2006 21:37
Location: Seher Sarajevo

#9

Post by LordRaven » 15/03/2007 18:55

SpyRemover v2.69

SpyRemover detects and removes more than 60,204 types (more than 146,000 items and variants)
of intrusive devices such as spyware, adware, hijackers, keyloggers, Trojans, tracking devices,
hacker tools, and other spy devices on your PC. This spyware remover is powerful and easy to use.
It works with Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.


Image


Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/21138101/evsrm269.zip

Deb's
Posts: 145
Joined: 04/06/2005 23:42
Location: Sarajevo

#10

Post by Deb's » 16/03/2007 15:45

hmm treba mi neki konverter iz .mov u .mpg,.wmv i slično.. al da je dobar i da se ima crack za njega nać :D:D

ovo što sam probavo - sve nešt hafifno i nerijetko mi shebe zvuk (tj. zvuk kasni ili rani x sekundi)

Hvala!

User avatar
sinus
Posts: 1670
Joined: 22/01/2007 23:33
Location: 위치 알 수없는 추가 통보가있을 때까지
Contact:

#11

Post by sinus » 16/03/2007 18:50

Deb's wrote:hmm treba mi neki konverter iz .mov u .mpg,.wmv i slično.. al da je dobar i da se ima crack za njega nać :D:D

ovo što sam probavo - sve nešt hafifno i nerijetko mi shebe zvuk (tj. zvuk kasni ili rani x sekundi)

Hvala!
Total Video Converter 3.10 (Latest) Konvertuje od igle do lokomotive...

http://rapidshare.com/files/17494041/To ... 0.rar.html

symbolstar
Posts: 203
Joined: 14/11/2006 14:22

#12

Post by symbolstar » 17/03/2007 17:27

ima li neko Samplitude 9 pro verziju ako je uopste crackovan..hvala!

dadoli
Posts: 8
Joined: 23/10/2006 17:39

#13 Rijecnik englesko-hrvatski/srpski

Post by dadoli » 17/03/2007 19:49

Pozdrav,
ima li mozda neko rijecnik englesko-hrvatski(srpski) za racunar da je dobar za prevodjenje dijelova teksta ili recenica..Ja sam cuo da valja NeuroTran pa ako ima ko da ga postavi ali da je registrovan bas mi treba hitno ili da mi kaze gdje mogu da skinem
hvala unaprijed

cikavelja
Posts: 285
Joined: 07/03/2007 21:30
Location: Dje se koza muze! A nije sisa.

#14

Post by cikavelja » 18/03/2007 00:05

Majstore, jel' moze "pen drive data recovery" bilo koja verzija, normala, sa crackom.
Hvala

LordRaven
Posts: 262
Joined: 11/05/2006 21:37
Location: Seher Sarajevo

#15

Post by LordRaven » 18/03/2007 01:50

Pen drive memory stick data

Pen drive memory stick data recovery software support windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, NT, 98 and provides recovery from all capacities e.g. 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB etc.
* Utility can restore DOC, XLS, MDB, PPT, MPEG, MOV, DAT, MP3, WAV, MIDI, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP files of digital pictures, photos, audio, video songs and office documents.
* Software restores the data even the message DRIVE NOT FORMATTED displayed.
* Utility provide recovery form USB pen drive even data has been accidentally deleted or formatted.
* Provides files folders recovery from damaged, corrupted, virus infected pen drive.
*Support all type of USB drives and memory sticks including SanDisk AVB Kingmax Apacer Lexar PenDrive PQI Ridata Supermedia Super Flash Transcend Kingston Sony generic Corsair PNY Simple Ritek Crucial Dane-Elec Viking.
* Ensures recovery even if the removable media (pen drive) is not detected or inaccessible.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/17330976/USB_Drive_Data_Recovery_v2.0.1.5.part1.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/17344863/USB_Drive_Data_Recovery_v2.0.1.5.part2.rar
Malo si me namucio al to je to sto tražiš

User avatar
LiquidSilk
Posts: 67
Joined: 10/08/2004 13:08
Location: Rajvosa

#16

Post by LiquidSilk » 18/03/2007 02:18

Dragi ljudi! Moze li mi neko pomoci, treba mi program SurvCADD za AutoCad? Hvala puno! :)

cikavelja
Posts: 285
Joined: 07/03/2007 21:30
Location: Dje se koza muze! A nije sisa.

#17

Post by cikavelja » 18/03/2007 03:36

LordRaven wrote:Pen drive memory stick data

Pen drive memory stick data recovery software support windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, NT, 98 and provides recovery from all capacities e.g. 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB etc.
* Utility can restore DOC, XLS, MDB, PPT, MPEG, MOV, DAT, MP3, WAV, MIDI, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP files of digital pictures, photos, audio, video songs and office documents.
* Software restores the data even the message DRIVE NOT FORMATTED displayed.
* Utility provide recovery form USB pen drive even data has been accidentally deleted or formatted.
* Provides files folders recovery from damaged, corrupted, virus infected pen drive.
*Support all type of USB drives and memory sticks including SanDisk AVB Kingmax Apacer Lexar PenDrive PQI Ridata Supermedia Super Flash Transcend Kingston Sony generic Corsair PNY Simple Ritek Crucial Dane-Elec Viking.
* Ensures recovery even if the removable media (pen drive) is not detected or inaccessible.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/17330976/USB_Drive_Data_Recovery_v2.0.1.5.part1.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/17344863/USB_Drive_Data_Recovery_v2.0.1.5.part2.rar
Malo si me namucio al to je to sto tražiš
Svaka cast majstore, hvala velika ! :P

mojhaver
Posts: 63
Joined: 21/10/2004 16:09

#18

Post by mojhaver » 19/03/2007 00:17

jel ima neko Reason 2.5?
Treba mi cd3 od Reason 2.5, vremenom se isparao :-)

ili eventualno ako neko ima noviju verzuju Reason-a bio bi jako zahvalan.

:)

User avatar
stripiii
Posts: 2217
Joined: 15/10/2006 21:44
Location: Zadnje sjediste auta

#19

Post by stripiii » 19/03/2007 01:51

mojhaver wrote:jel ima neko Reason 2.5?
Treba mi cd3 od Reason 2.5, vremenom se isparao :-)

ili eventualno ako neko ima noviju verzuju Reason-a bio bi jako zahvalan.

:)


Reason 3.0
Making music should be as easy as powering up a computer, loading up a
powerful piece of music software, and getting down to business. And it
is. Reason 3.0 is a virtual studio rack with all the tools and instruments
you need to turn your ideas into music. And it's more than just a set of
excellent synths and effects. It's a complete music system. Step into the
age of Reason.

As a Reason user, you can forget about the downsides of music production.
Forget malfunctioning modules and confusing connections. Reason's cables
don't tangle. Forget about tiny backlit displays and steep learning curves.
Reason is so direct you'll learn it in minutes. And forget the tedious
process of gathering all the different disks and sound banks needed to load
up a song. With Reason, picking up where you left off ??? be it last night
or last month ??? is as simple as turning the power on. When you save your
music, your whole studio setup is stored along with it. You can even
include your samples, loops and drum kits in the Reason file, for easy web
publishing or email collaboration with other Reason users. For once, total
recall is truly total.

And so is the sound. The audio quality is everything you would expect from
Propellerhead Software. But pristine sound quality is only half the story;
the instruments and effects in Reason are loaded with character and
attitude. Although easy to learn and a breeze to use, Reason is an extremely
flexible system that's as complex and advanced as you make it. And with
sophisticated tools such as the MClass mastering suite, or the Combinator,
which lets you build new instruments and effects by combining and layering
Reason devices, Reason will not just impress, but inspire you.

For windows
Cd 3

http://rapidshare.com/files/7553649/r3. ... .part8.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7555463/r3. ... .part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7555239/r3. ... .part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7554953/r3. ... .part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7554655/r3. ... .part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7554363/r3. ... .part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7554090/r3. ... .part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7553862/r3. ... .part1.rar


CD 2

http://rapidshare.com/files/7451704/r3. ... .part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7454407/r3. ... .part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7453816/r3. ... .part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7453249/r3. ... .part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7452694/r3. ... .part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7452248/r3. ... .part1.rar


CD 1

http://rapidshare.com/files/7422419/r3. ... .part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7427196/r3. ... .part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7426859/r3. ... .part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7426531/r3. ... .part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7426179/r3. ... .part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7423222/r3. ... .part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7422781/r3. ... .part1.rar

User avatar
Sensei
Posts: 1054
Joined: 04/04/2005 19:01

#20

Post by Sensei » 19/03/2007 01:56

Od ovih strucnjaka koji mogu pretrazivati Rapid, da li je ko naletio gdje na kakve kolekcije PHP skripti?

User avatar
Ja_Ja
Posts: 2071
Joined: 07/03/2006 06:59
Location: tamo daleko...

#21

Post by Ja_Ja » 19/03/2007 05:46

WinRAR

WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
Registrovana verzija..Znaci nije potreban pasvord samo instalacija i radi

http://rapidshare.com/files/21726199/wrar361.exe

belinea
Posts: 3
Joined: 04/08/2006 11:11

#22

Post by belinea » 19/03/2007 07:01

Potreban program za sinhronizaciju e-mail poruka izmedju dva racunara!

Bilo bi idelano kao dodatak za Outlook Express ili ako ima drugi mail klijent, ili poseban program za to, free ili sa crackom :)!

Hvala i pozdrav svima!

mojhaver
Posts: 63
Joined: 21/10/2004 16:09

#23

Post by mojhaver » 19/03/2007 09:17

stripiii veliko hvala za reason 3.0 :)

lipovec
Posts: 1
Joined: 12/02/2007 15:13

#24

Post by lipovec » 19/03/2007 15:21

mozda neko zna program kojim se moze natjerati pc da preko usb prepozna mp4 player.

User avatar
Qler
Posts: 20568
Joined: 18/10/2004 14:49
Location: Sarajevo

#25

Post by Qler » 20/03/2007 22:35

ako ima zadnji crackovani SmartMovie Converter sa playerom za S60 Nokia-e, konkretno mi treba da radi na N73. i codeci bi bili pozeljni :D

Post Reply