Osama bin Laden

Stranke, političari... Recite i Vi svoje mišljenje!
Locked
jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#1 Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 22:46

Eh eto, posto smo delozirani na politiku, ovdje mozete da sada nastavite sa radovanjem, teorijama zavjere i sl kada je u pitanju odstrjel ove bradate spodobe!


User avatar
Alfons Kauders
Posts: 36947
Joined: 24/09/2004 13:39
Location: Glavni Stan NVZ
Contact:

#2 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Alfons Kauders » 03/05/2011 23:05

osama i dalje vreba...

na facebooku :D
Researchers report cyber scammers set online traps for people searching and sharing information about the bin Laden only hours after the news hit that the terrorist had been killed. Top search results related to bin Laden were used to redirect people to malware pages.

"When people are searching on Google and they're clicking on top results, when news events are happening, they need to keep in mind that the Web is still a wild place," said Kurt Baumgartner, senior security researcher for security firm, Kaspersky Labs.

In searches for "Osama bin Laden," in Google Images, one of the highest results could direct traffic to a malicious website ready to infect their computers. And, in a particularly vile maneuver, one of these nasty scams convinces users their device is already infected with a virus and then seeks payment for fake anti-virus software -- a triple threat of trickery, paying to fix something that isn't wrong in the first place, and then having users' credit card information for future misdeeds.

Facebook is often helpful in perpetuating the scams using friend lists on users' accounts. A fake BBC link promising live video is luring users to unknowingly post the link to their Facebook account, adding to its exposure and credibility.

As Facebook users "like" ads, they inadvertently expose their contacts to the criminals' grasp and help the crooks collect email and other valuable information, and according to Sophos security firm, they even unwitting pay the criminals with each future click.

Avoiding these scams boils down to awareness and knowledge of the hallmarks of the scammers. Along with promises of lewd or shocking content, many advertise a voyeuristic opportunity to see who likes or doesn't like the intended victim, and "see who viewed your profile!" continues its reign as a favorite scam.

Common sense tips like looking closely before clicking on anything remotely odd and hovering cursors over links to check the addresses match, are easy enough to employ.

And in this particular case, as of this writing, no official photos or videos of Bin Laden's body have been released, so news to the contrary should trigger skepticism.

The terrorist's death is not the only news to be exploited. Scammers recently used Twilight's Edward Cullen in a similar scheme on Facebook. Twitter users were treated to a spam blast earlier this month, exposing them to requests for survey information from unscrupulous marketing firms, and offers to see who had "unfollowed" them.

jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#3 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 23:07

Osama ce sada postati Brand nakon smrti. Ono sto je bila bolja opcija od sahrane u moru je da ga ispale u svemir zajedno sa nekim satelitom i sl. Cisto da ne djeli staniste sa ostalima!

User avatar
Digla_da_kreci
Posts: 2244
Joined: 01/05/2010 19:03
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times

#4 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Digla_da_kreci » 03/05/2011 23:10

Trazi li iko njegovo tijelo po moru? :mrgreen:

User avatar
Alfons Kauders
Posts: 36947
Joined: 24/09/2004 13:39
Location: Glavni Stan NVZ
Contact:

#5 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Alfons Kauders » 03/05/2011 23:10

al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...

jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#6 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 23:13

Alfons Kauders wrote:al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...
Mogli su naplacivati ulaz i rjesiti pitanje deficita :D

User avatar
kamen spoticanja
Posts: 13086
Joined: 08/11/2009 15:29
Location: na tragu za Istinom
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 8 times

#7 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by kamen spoticanja » 03/05/2011 23:14

Alfons Kauders wrote:al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...
sve po islamskim obicajima :roll:

jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#8 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 23:16

kamen spoticanja wrote:
Alfons Kauders wrote:al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...
sve po islamskim obicajima :roll:
Mojne samo o Islamu i obicajima! Mozes o tome da je bio vanzemaljac, ali mojne o Islamu!

User avatar
kamen spoticanja
Posts: 13086
Joined: 08/11/2009 15:29
Location: na tragu za Istinom
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 8 times

#9 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by kamen spoticanja » 03/05/2011 23:18

jefferson wrote:
kamen spoticanja wrote:
Alfons Kauders wrote:al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...
sve po islamskim obicajima :roll:
Mojne samo o Islamu i obicajima! Mozes o tome da je bio vanzemaljac, ali mojne o Islamu!
ma jok ja...americka administracija to...pa mi zato malo cool :-)

jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#10 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 23:20

Ma ne govorim ja iz tog razloga, nego da ne bi tema otisla u pm!

User avatar
Alfons Kauders
Posts: 36947
Joined: 24/09/2004 13:39
Location: Glavni Stan NVZ
Contact:

#11 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Alfons Kauders » 03/05/2011 23:22

“Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult,” an unnamed US official told the Associated Press. “So the US decided to bury him at sea.”

White House officials insisted that appealing to countries to accept bin Laden’s body for burial would have violated the swift burial Islamic law prescribes. One unnamed country that the US asked to take his body – widely believed to be Saudi Arabia – refused.

Denying bin Laden a ground burial also prevents his grave from becoming a shrine that would motivate more jihadis – or a site that would invite abuse and retribution from his enemies.

Many US Muslims and US-based scholars, including New York University chaplain Khalid Latif, support the administration’s decision.

“The decision to bury bin Laden at sea exemplifies for us how sharia is meant to function as it takes into consideration what would be best for society on a whole through a lens of compassion and mercy,” Imam Latif wrote in a CNN column. “Who would want this man buried next to their loved one?” he asked, adding that ground burials would give enemies or admirers opportunities for abuse or glorification.

“No opportunity should exist by which they could glorify bin Laden in his death, either in the immediate future or in years to come,” he wrote.
s vjerske strane je postupak neopravdan, jer nije motivisan nuzdom vec politikom... po islamu bi se pokojnik mogao sahraniti na moru samo ako se ne moze stici na kopno u razumnom roku... kazu da su ga spustili u more s neke niske palube nosaca aviona... nidje kreativnosti, ja bi ga makar ispalio s katapulta, da se raja zabavi...

a bila bi nekako furka da su ga sahranili negdje u pustinji u americi... taman da one budaletine sto traze nlo-e po mojaveu imaju sta raditi kad ne gledaju u nebo...

User avatar
kamen spoticanja
Posts: 13086
Joined: 08/11/2009 15:29
Location: na tragu za Istinom
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 8 times

#12 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by kamen spoticanja » 03/05/2011 23:24

jefferson wrote:Ma ne govorim ja iz tog razloga, nego da ne bi tema otisla u pm!
to ok

User avatar
kamen spoticanja
Posts: 13086
Joined: 08/11/2009 15:29
Location: na tragu za Istinom
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 8 times

#13 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by kamen spoticanja » 03/05/2011 23:25

Alfons Kauders wrote:
“Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult,” an unnamed US official told the Associated Press. “So the US decided to bury him at sea.”

White House officials insisted that appealing to countries to accept bin Laden’s body for burial would have violated the swift burial Islamic law prescribes. One unnamed country that the US asked to take his body – widely believed to be Saudi Arabia – refused.

Denying bin Laden a ground burial also prevents his grave from becoming a shrine that would motivate more jihadis – or a site that would invite abuse and retribution from his enemies.

Many US Muslims and US-based scholars, including New York University chaplain Khalid Latif, support the administration’s decision.

“The decision to bury bin Laden at sea exemplifies for us how sharia is meant to function as it takes into consideration what would be best for society on a whole through a lens of compassion and mercy,” Imam Latif wrote in a CNN column. “Who would want this man buried next to their loved one?” he asked, adding that ground burials would give enemies or admirers opportunities for abuse or glorification.

“No opportunity should exist by which they could glorify bin Laden in his death, either in the immediate future or in years to come,” he wrote.
s vjerske strane je postupak neopravdan, jer nije motivisan nuzdom vec politikom... po islamu bi se pokojnik mogao sahraniti na moru samo ako se ne moze stici na kopno u razumnom roku... kazu da su ga spustili u more s neke niske palube nosaca aviona... nidje kreativnosti, ja bi ga makar ispalio s katapulta, da se raja zabavi...

a bila bi nekako furka da su ga sahranili negdje u pustinji u americi... taman da one budaletine sto traze nlo-e po mojaveu imaju sta raditi kad ne gledaju u nebo...
bolje bi bilo da su mu nosali kosti ko lazareve 90tih...obama bi sigurno poderao na izborima...

Amidza Efendija
Posts: 310
Joined: 02/06/2010 16:44

#14 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Amidza Efendija » 03/05/2011 23:29

jefferson wrote:Osama ce sada postati Brand nakon smrti. Ono sto je bila bolja opcija od sahrane u moru je da ga ispale u svemir zajedno sa nekim satelitom i sl. Cisto da ne djeli staniste sa ostalima!
Ovo kao Dr. Evil and Mini Me :)

User avatar
rogoz
Posts: 464
Joined: 04/02/2011 10:53
Location: put za katangu

#15 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by rogoz » 03/05/2011 23:30

Napravice Ameri sebi jos boljeg,nemogu oni bez takvih...

User avatar
ladyada
Posts: 1462
Joined: 05/04/2008 13:38
Location: Germany

#16 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by ladyada » 03/05/2011 23:33

:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Alfons Kauders
Posts: 36947
Joined: 24/09/2004 13:39
Location: Glavni Stan NVZ
Contact:

#17 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Alfons Kauders » 03/05/2011 23:34

rogoz wrote:Napravice Ameri sebi jos boljeg,nemogu oni bez takvih...
mozda se gadafi odmetne u pecine, ko zna...

a prije toga rokne raketu na italiju, raznese berslusconija u po bunga-bunga zabave... silikoni i dildoi lete po rimu...

User avatar
zambaklija
Posts: 2737
Joined: 27/03/2008 14:56
Location: budžak

#18 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by zambaklija » 03/05/2011 23:37

:D

jefferson
Posts: 14985
Joined: 28/08/2007 05:31
Location: U.S.A

#19 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by jefferson » 03/05/2011 23:41

Alfons Kauders wrote:
rogoz wrote:Napravice Ameri sebi jos boljeg,nemogu oni bez takvih...
mozda se gadafi odmetne u pecine, ko zna...

a prije toga rokne raketu na italiju, raznese berslusconija u po bunga-bunga zabave... silikoni i dildoi lete po rimu...
Pa pazi, vidis kako su se ove galamdzije tipa Chavez, Ahmo a posebno Gadafi ucutale!
Konta Chavez, jebo revoluciju, bolje amerima naftu dilat i cutati!

User avatar
rogoz
Posts: 464
Joined: 04/02/2011 10:53
Location: put za katangu

#20 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by rogoz » 03/05/2011 23:49

jefferson wrote:Eh eto, posto smo delozirani na politiku, ovdje mozete da sada nastavite sa radovanjem, teorijama zavjere i sl kada je u pitanju odstrjel ove bradate spodobe!
...eh,da Ameri pobiju sve ludake tipa, bin dzina ladena,kako ce zivjeti od pustog mira....

User avatar
Bosanski_kralj
Posts: 7934
Joined: 31/03/2007 00:07
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 42 times

#21 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Bosanski_kralj » 03/05/2011 23:58

Nisu ga imali pravo ovako ubiti, bez obzira na to što je počinio. Još evo čitam da je bio i nenaoružan.

User avatar
Bosnolog
Posts: 8060
Joined: 07/09/2009 00:23
Location: Pod Suncem i Zvijezdama

#22 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by Bosnolog » 04/05/2011 00:00

kamen spoticanja wrote:
Alfons Kauders wrote:al hajd ti to raji objasni...

"zasto su ga sahranili na moru"

pa zato jer bi mu mezar bio ko morrisonov grob da nisu...

doduse, trebali smo se mi ponuditi, imali bi turisticku atrakciju... kakvo medjugorje...
sve po islamskim obicajima :roll:
On je zloupotrijebio islam i zbog njega su hiljade nevinih zivota izgubljeni,.....Hitlerov grob kao i cetnicke spodobe Draze je takode nepoznat,odnosno zavrsili su u krecani ili septickoj jami....Mudro je to uradeno,da su ga zakopali negdje to bi bilo svetiste i mjesto zakletve novih bolesnika i fanatika,.....Nije iskljuceno sada da okeane i mora proglase njegovim vijecitim boravistem,.

User avatar
azurna_obala
Posts: 5017
Joined: 06/11/2010 03:22
Location: Tamo gdje nebo ljubi more
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 9 times

#23 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by azurna_obala » 04/05/2011 00:03

Šatro ubistvo najtraženijeg teroriste na svijetu samo je dio predizborne kampanje Baracka Obame (moj stari kaže) :D, za slijedeći mandat, tako da čisto sumnjam i da je ubijen, a ako jest to je Obama izveo u pravi momenat, da osigura svoje dupe 8-) .

User avatar
zambaklija
Posts: 2737
Joined: 27/03/2008 14:56
Location: budžak

#24 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by zambaklija » 04/05/2011 00:05

a sad ozbiljno...nepodržavam nikakav terorizam i kada bi bio u prilici pomogao bi takve raskrinkati...ali ovo što su ameri uradili isto je terorizam jer ući u neku suverenu zemlju bez njenog znanja a nenalaziti se sa istom u ratu i tamo ubiti nekoga pa čak i miladena to je terorizam!

User avatar
-LIBERO-
Čiča Gliša
Posts: 15604
Joined: 11/02/2008 01:27
Location: Vedran Puljic R.I.P- Istina za Vedrana!-Nepravda bilo gdje, prijetnja je pravdi svugdje-M.L.King.

#25 Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by -LIBERO- » 04/05/2011 00:07

zambaklija wrote:a sad ozbiljno...nepodržavam nikakav terorizam i kada bi bio u prilici pomogao bi takve raskrinkati...ali ovo što su ameri uradili isto je terorizam jer ući u neku suverenu zemlju bez njenog znanja a nenalaziti se sa istom u ratu i tamo ubiti nekoga pa čak i miladena to je terorizam!

Mislis da im Pakistan nije dozvolio da intervenisu na njihovoj teritoriji??

Pa ako si malo bolje pratio cijelo vrijeme akcije regularna pakistanska armija je asistirala tim specijalcima. Premijer Pakistana je izjavio za Al jazirru da je odlicna stvar sto je ubijen Bin Laden i da je Pakistan i njegove sluzbe aktivno ucestvovale u pracenju,otkrivanju i likvidaciji .

Tako da... :run:

Locked