International Olympic Sports Forum

Rukomet, tenis, odbojka, atletika, vaterpolo,...

Moderators: Tomahawk11, Charuga

Sindo

International Olympic Sports Forum

Post by Sindo » 12/06/2011 00:53

Hi to all Bosnian sport fans,

I'm a sport fan from Italy and some weeks ago, together with a Chinese man, I have started a multi-sport forum for multi-sport fans, a forum where we try to follow every international competition: for example this weekend we are following Canoeing European Championships, Sailing World Cup, FIVB World League, and a lot of other sport events. On the forum there is one section for every Olympic sport, so all sports are on the same level, football is not more important than taekwondo or triathlon. The main aim is to let people discuss about all sports, so that sport fans can always be updated about their favourite sports, in this case Bosnia's athletes, and support them on the forum, with the aim, in the future, to follow important event (Olympic Games, FINA World Championships, athletics world championships etc) with live comments like you do on this forum, the difference would be that here you discuss with other Bosnia's people and on Hottestsports you would discuss with people from all around the world.           

We are particularly focused on London 2012 Olympic Games. In fact, we keep our users updated about Olympic qualifications day by day, making summaries of qualified quota and athletes for every sport.            

We have opened it few week ago so we are about 300 users right now, but we hope to develop week by week and to be a lot more by this summer, when a lot of important sport events will be in progress. We are searching for some Bosnianfans who loves their country’s athletes and who love sport and Olympic Games.

We don’t ask you a lot of free time, it will be up to you, it depends on how much you like it and how much time you will have.Also, we will be searching for staff so if you are interested and you like the project there should be no problems to let you enter in the staff. But you can help us even just being a simple user, commenting on the forum and supporting Bosnia's athletes around the world. The only requirements are to be sport lovers and to know a bit of English language, since it is an international forum.           

So this is the forum: http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.php .  

This is what we mean, for example, for Shooting Olympic Qualification Overview: http://www.hottestsports.com/forum.php? ... a=page%3D1, where you can check everytime Bosnian athletes qualified.

If you want, this is our facebook’s fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Olympichottestsports

The aim of the forum is to keep fans updated and let them discuss, from Basketball to Swimming, from Shooting to Water Polo. In the future, when we will be more, we would love to follow live events on the forum, with Bosnian fans supporting Amel Mekic &Co. against, for example, Slovenians who supports Primoz Kozmus &co.

I hope some of you can be interested and you can be part of this new project, right now I'm alone so I'm working a lot on this forum and I believe in this project, and I'm working a lot of hours per day trying to find more fans interested from all around the world.           

Also, if moderators agree with me, I would use this thread to keep Bosnian fans updated with smaller sports results. I hope this message won't be considered as spam, since our 2 forums are very different and in a different language too  :D

If someone wants to ask me something, you can do it through private message or also answering here.

Thank you !  :ballbounce:

Matteo.           
Last edited by Sindo on 12/06/2011 10:38, edited 2 times in total.

lester burnham

Re: International Olympic Sports Forum

Post by lester burnham » 12/06/2011 00:55

hahahhaha... :mrgreen:
you will find many fans of serbian sport here matteo,

they are comming very soon to say hellow to you :mrgreen:

GL ;-)

Sindo

Re: International Olympic Sports Forum

Post by Sindo » 12/06/2011 10:36

lester burnham wrote:hahahhaha... :mrgreen:
you will find many fans of serbian sport here matteo,

they are comming very soon to say hellow to you :mrgreen:

GL ;-)

Thank you lester :D
Something is coming to my mind now that I see the logo's forum :D Here you don't support Serbia but Bosnia ! Sorry very much, I will modify my post :bih: