Ghetto Poetry

Diskusije o bh. i inostranim izvođačima, razmjena pjesama, CD-ova, muzičke oprema...

Moderator: Bobi

Nosferatu
Location: Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Ghetto Poetry

Post by Nosferatu » 15/03/2009 19:18

Tema o hip hopu...

Necu da vidim 50 cent i ostale gibone.

Ovo je tema o indy/underground rap-u... a ne o mainstream crapu...

Be easy

Debut solo album by MC/Producer & frontman of hip-hop crew, Fill In The Breaks, from the Twin Cities (MN). Known for an his intense, personable, & insanely energetic live shows. Totally self-produced beats.

http://rapidshare.com/files/106772048/e ... 06-cms.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/135673109/E ... 07-FTD.tar

http://rapidshare.com/files/206218328/E ... _2009_.zip

Red Berreta (zadnji link) mu je najbolji album do sada. Tako da ako hoces nesto da degustiras, skini to prvo da vidis da li ti lezi ili ne.

Nosferatu
Location: Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Re: Ghetto Poetry

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 03:59

How to Scratch or Be a Turntablist

Here's an introduction to the basics of turntablism, or how to manipulate records or CDs and a crossfader in order to create music. This guide is not for absolute beginners.

Steps
Learn your music theory. Many DJs - even professional DJs - have no knowledge of music theory. Begin your education now. A turntablist is a percussionist, which means you need to have a good understanding of rhythm. You will be practicing scratching to music and then eventually making music using records. When you are scratching to a beat, you are scratching out a rhythm. If you have a complete understanding of rhythm, you can develop your skills to recreate these rhythms properly.

Learn about rhythm: most hip hop and dance music is in 4/4. That means for each bar of music there are 4 beats. Each beat can be subdivided in only a finite amount of ways. Count these out loud while you listen to music. Each beat will be place between [brackets]:
[1] [2] [3] [4]
[1 and] [2 and] [3 and] [4 and]
[1 trip let] [2 trip let] [3 trip let] [4 trip let]
[1 e and a] [2 e and a] [3 e and a] [4 e and a]
[i trip let and trip let] [2 trip let and trip let] [3 trip let and trip let] [ 4 trip let and trip let]
These are quarter notes, 8th notes, 8th note triplets, 16th notes, and 16th note triplets, respectively. Learn how to count these to the beats of songs you already like. You will have to increase the speed of your counting as you progress. Remember that triplets are just playing 3 notes in the time it usually takes to play two. Once you have mastered these subdivisions you will have to throw in rests to really have an understanding of the complexities of rhythym. Just remember that there are a finite way in which each beat can be subdivided. A good way to introduce youself to beats is to play the snare drum. You can go to the Vic Firth website listed below to get a feel for how each of these subdivsions and how the subdivisions that include rests, that were not written out here, sound. Once you can sing these rhythms or at least some of them out loud, you can start using these as a foundation for the scratches you develop.

Find a mixer that has a curve adjustment. This means that the crossfader does not have to be exactly in the middle before the sound is fully crossed over into the new channel. You dont absolutely have to have one of these mixers, but they make mixing a lot easier later on when you start doing advanced techniques.

Find a slipmat to put between the turntable's table and the record. This allows the record to spin freely. (Most turntables come with a rubber disc that keeps the record in place and you don't want it.) You want to be able to put a finger or your hand on the record and stop the record from moving without stopping the whole platter from moving. If you have a cheaper set of turntables you may need to cut additional pieces of plastic, wax or parchment paper (plastic carrier bags from the supermarket works really well) in circles that fit under the slipmat in order to reduce the fricion enough so that the platter does not stop when the record is stopped. You can buy a product called "majic carpets" that will help reduce friction. If you want to use your own slipmats or have a problem with stoppage or you can pick up a product called "butter rugs" and just use those as your permanent slipmat. You may still need to reduce the friction further but it depends on your taste and equipment.

Pick up some scratch records. You can use a cappella records or records that you already have and try and find a sample to use, but most DJs normally end up picking up a few scratch records to use in practice and battles. Most scratch records have a series of samples and then a beat and then some more samples and a different beat and so on. Dont just buy any record you find online, it's best to listen to the records to make sure they have something on it that is usable in your practice/performance. There are records that are unskippable which basically means that they repeat the samples in a way that if your needle skips (as it will) you will remain on the sounds you are trying to use. If you don't have an unskippable record, then try and wear in the record a little by finding the samples that you like and then pushing the record back and forth to get the needle and the groove groovin, baby.

Find a sample or sound on your record to practice scratching on. Longer sounds are the best.

Put the needle on the record and let it play until right before the sound.

Take a marker or sticker and put it somewhere on the record so you will have a visual cue to where the sample starts. It does not have to be on the vinyl itself. You can put it on the paper and when you get better you can worry about marking up your records with stickers that actually go on the vinyl itself in order to allow you to just place the needle on the paper and have the sounds cued up.

Start with no fader movement; just the hand on the record. When doing these scratches, first do them to a slower beat and then get faster and faster as you go along. When you are able to do them at a good speed, try and vary the rythyms by throwing in rests to the beats you develop.
Allow the sample to play at normal speed forward.

Stop the record with your hand or finger after the sound finishes playing and then slowly bring the record backwards at close to the same speed as it played forward. Pretend that you just hit reverse on your turntable and try to mimic the sound it would make.

Put on another song and do this to the beat.

Keep your hand on the record and slowly push the record forward; do it backward at the same speed. Then do this to the music.

Push the record forward over the sample instead of allowing the sound to play at regular speed or slowing it down. You will get a high pitched sound. Do the same for the reverse, pull it back at a similar speed. Then, do this to music. This is known as the baby scratch.

Tips
Rent/buy qbert's Do It Yourself Skratching Volumes 1 and 2
Rent/buy DJ Shortee's DJ 101 and DJ 102
Search for DJ performances on the internet
Go to the DMC website and see past winners of the yearly competition for the best DJs.
Protect your ears so you don't go deaf later on.
Don't use drugs or drink.

Warnings
Protect your ears! Wear earphones or earplugs if you have to play with the volume turned up.

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 04:00

How to Graffiti / How to Do Graffiti / How to Paint Graffiti
Steps

Know and respect the history of the art. Graffiti is a hobby with a long history. Look at early hip-hop and the first writers (people who write graffiti), such as Taki in NY. The worst thing to experienced writers are "toys" making fools of themselves and destroying the scene for everyone else.

Pick a name. Practice drawing letters and pick some that you like drawing. Do not try to get too crazy with extensions and bending at first. Take it slow and make everything as clean as possible. It is very helpful at this point to find inspiration from other pictures you see. However, in the future, you will want to develop your own, unique style. A very important aspect to creating a good style with your name is flow. Keep characteristics of letters common throughout the rest of your name. Style is everything.

Carry a sketchbook and pencil with you wherever you go. Practice your craft as much as possible. As you come up with new ideas for tags and designs, sketch them in your book and develop the concept by trying out different variations. If possible, carry pencils of a few different colors. Eventually, you can move to using permanent marker.

Work with your cans. Buy a piece of plywood from Home Depot to practice on. At this point, colors and styles should be simple. Practice your can control and your techniques for painting and steps for putting together a clean "piece."

Be smart. Many cities also have "permission" or "legal" walls specified for graffiti art. Legal graffiti is often more respected than street art. You have unlimited time and freedom to do what you please. Compare legal walls to quick throw-ups found on the street. You will find that legal walls are intricate and aesthetic. Street art is just trying to be seen. Legal graffiti art is more remembered and respected by those who do not completely understand the artform.
Try to meet experienced writers who can help you learn the ropes. (However, be cautious; you do not want to come off like an undercover officer.) Show your appreciation for their work and their skills.

Tips

Don't get frustrated with lettering, it takes time.

Wherever you write, keep in mind that you are representing the entire graffiti culture anytime anyone else sees it. People usually don't differentiate between writers, they just know that somebody destroyed their property. Stay away from privately-owned businesses, worship areas, high profile business buildings. The experienced writers nowadays tend to stick to low-profile spots such as tunnels, abandoned buildings, and, if so desired, legal spots.

It's a lot easier to use stencils. Buy some sticky paper and put it in your printer. Use Photoshop or any other graphics program to make the paint layers. Print them

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 04:02

Graffiti Magazines 33 MB

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/5680058

ART Inconsequence
THE ART OF REBELLION SOFTCOVER
The Art of Rebellion 2
Banksy Wall and Piece
Blackbook Sessions 2
Blackbook Sessions 3
BLACK INK - ILLUSTRATIONS OF ATA TOAST BOZACI
Fetish BubbleGirls
Kacao77 universes
Hamburg Graffiti
MA'CLAIM
Montana Writer team
NeoUtopia
STRAIGHT.LINES
+
calendar

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 04:04

Graffiti Magazine: Los Angeles Graffiti - Urban Angels Unite The Masses In Americas Anti City

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/7142397

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 04:16

Piece By Piece - The History Of San-Francisco Graffiti Documented

http://rapidshare.com/files/12614634/PieceBP.rar

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 04:21

Lowrider Magazine - April 2009 Issue

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/keiyvpxso

Nekoliko stvari koje su interesantne u Lowrider svijetu je da pneumatski sistem koji dozvoljava automobilu da se spusti, kao i felge su ono sto je najbitnije. Najcesci modeli koji su konvertirani su automobili koji su stariji - oko 20-30 godina. Inace, ovo je South Cali preokupacija, koliko sam informisan vise dominantna u Hispanic komuni per se.

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 05:03

Za hip hop kazu da postoje samo dvije stvari koje nisu vezane za muziku koje su sluzile kao inspiracija. Droga i kosarka. Kosarka je sport koji je inventirao Kanadjani koji je zivjeo u Massachusetsu, da bi navodno postojao sport koji bi se mogao igrati u dvorani tokom dugih i hladnih zima.

http://www.kansasheritage.org/people/naismith.html

Jeffrey Lane - Under the Boards: The Cultural Revolution in Basketball

http://rapidshare.com/files/206335898/080328053X.zip

http://www.and1.com/

One of the "realest" player - Hot Sauce...

Philip 'Pip' Champion (born June 14 1976 in Orlando, Florida) also known as Hot Sauce, is an American basketball player who has played on the Streetball AND1 Mixtape Tour from its creation in 2000. Champion is six-foot-one and weighs 160 pounds and is widely regarded as the most famous streetball player in the world.

Originally from Orlando, Champion spent the majority of his youth in Columbus, Georgia. During High School was cut from team his Sophmore and Junior Year because of his style of basketball. He played his Freshman year, which was the only organized basketball he played in high school. He decided not to even try out his senior year. After high school he found himself in Atlanta. He found life at Run N’ Shoot, spending long hours in pick-up games and solitary practices, developing his ball-handling skills with his brother Kevin Jones.He had game and was looked out for.

http://www.streetball.com/

Streetball is a less formal variant of basketball, played on playgrounds and in gymnasiums across the world. Often only one half of the court is used, but otherwise the rules of the game are very similar to those of basketball. The number of participants in a game, or a run, may range from one defender and one attacker (known as one on one) to two full teams of five each.

Streetball is a very popular game worldwide, and some cities in the United States have organized streetball programs, such as midnight basketball, as a way for young people to keep out of trouble and avoid problems such as juvenile crime and drugs. Many cities also host their own weekend-long streetball tournaments. Hoop-It-Up and the Houston Rockets' Blacktop Battle are two of the most popular. In recent years, streetball has seen an increase in media exposure through television shows such as ESPN's "Streetball" and "City Slam", as well as traveling exhibitions such as the AND1 Mixtape Tour and Ball4Real.

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 05:50

Kad se prica o rapu, ne moze se a da se ne spomene ganster rap, najprodavanija i najpoznatija prica East Coast vs. West Coast. Do sada, najbolji uradad o gansterima napravio je History Channel sa svojom emisijom Gangland, koja je trenutno u svojoj 3 sezoni. Gangland ne govori uopste o hip hop-u, ali ne moze se a da se ne spomene da je razvoj hip hopa i gansterski uticaj - bio povezan. Utoliko sto je to sema koja je iskoristena da se novac koji je ilegalno zaradjen - legalizira. Dakle, iza velikih paravana stoji money loundering scheme.

Da bi razumjeli pitanje ganstera, u Americi potrebno je minimalan working knowledge. Americka istorija je bogata s gansterima a najpoznatija poglavlja su ona koja pocinju s Al Coponom u Chicagu, za vrijeme prohibition ere, zatim, prica o Las Vegasu (koji je nastao sponzorstvom mafije - tadasnja najjaca mafija je bila Cosa Nostra - Talijanskih emigranata). Nadalje, kranji poglavlje je prica o razvoju i nastnaku Miamija, koji je kao grad eksplodirao zbog narko-mafije koja je transportovala robu iz Kolumbije u Ameriku, kao i zbog dolaska Fidela na vlast koji je popularnu Americku turisticku destinaciju, da ne kazem Las Vegas na moru - Havanu - ocistio od kapitalista.

Sto se tice problema ganstera nigdje nije prevalentan kao u Californiji. Californija se teritorijalno dijeli na dio koji kontrolisu juzno meksikanse gangs - Surrenous i one kojie kontroliraju sjeverne meksicke gangs - Nortenos. Surrenous i Nortenos iako vode porijeklo iz Meksika nisu prijateljski nastrojeni jedni prema drugima. Vodje Surrenousa je najpoznatija mafija u Americi danas, tkz. La Eme ili Meksicka mafija. Meksicka mafija je organizacija koja je nastala u zatvoru. La Eme na spanjolskom znaci M, a cesto se koristi i broj 13, koji karakterizira 13 slovo alfabeta = M. Boja koju nose je plava. La Eme je neka vrsta kopije Talijanske mafije, po sistemu rukovodjenja, iako od prvog dana njihova sema je bila biznis, i to biznis u rasparacavanju droga. O nastanku La Eme snimljen je film American Me (1992). U filmu bivsi gansteri su sluzili kao kolaboratori na setu. Zbog toga sto se u filmu spominje homoseksualnost jednog od glavnih likova, neki od suradnika tj. bivsih ganstera koji su zaradili snimanjem filma su likvidirani a mislim da su prijetili i reziseru filma da ce ga ubiti.

Na drugu ruku, Nortenos-ima tradicionalno vlada Nuestra familia. Nuestra familia znaci nasa familija na Spanjolskom. Nuestra familia operira iz Folsom State Prison-a, u Californiji. Koriste 14 broj = slovo alfabeta = N. Boja koju nose je crvena. Nuestra familia - Our Family je dokumentarni film koji je izasao 2006 godine.
http://www.amazon.com/Nuestra-Familia-F ... B000NOUKIA

Nortenos su poznati takodje po albumu - G.U.N. - Generations of United Nortenos, koji je rap album, publiciran kao glorofikacija Nortenosa, i u cijoj svakoj pjesmi se spominje ubijanje Surrenosa. Kao takav, album je vrlo brzo nestao iz javne prodaje. Od tada poprilican je broj pjesama koje svaka od ove dvije komune je izdala koje glorificiraju njihov nacin zivota, kao i antagoniziranje jednih naspram drugih.

Sir Dyno je napoznatiji od Nortenos rappera.

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 06:18

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/vxqeeq04i

Bling je poznati termin svugdje danas. Ova mala knjiga od 1 MB se bavi na saljiv nacin definiranjem toga sta je bling a sta ne.

Kad smo vec kod bling-a, ne postoji bolji film o perverznosti istog od dokumentarca o Americkim svodnicima koji je snimljen 1999 godine, i zove se American Pimp.

Film se moze pogledati na ovom linku, 1 dio, od 9 djelova. (svaki dio = 10 minuta filma).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y6oMsroBvU

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 17/03/2009 06:48

Najjaca poema...

Biggie Smalls - Suicidal Thoughts (album King of New York).

When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause Im a piece of shit, it aint hard to fuckin tell
It dont make sense, goin to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin with the goodie-goodies loungin in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin to my mother, even stealin out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fuckin abortion
She dont even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin on her chest just to stop my fuckin hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My babies mothers 8 months, her little sisters 2
Whos to blame for both of them (naw nigga, not you)
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
And squeeze, until the beds, completely red
Im glad Im dead, a worthless fuckin buddah head
The stress is buildin up, I cant,
I cant believe suicides on my fuckin mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin callin me
Naw you wouldnt understand (nigga, talk to me please)
You see its kinda like the crack did to pookie, in new jack
Except when I cross over, there aint no comin back
Should I die on the train track, like remo in beatstreet
People at the funeral frontin like they miss me
My baby momma kissed me but she glad Im gone
She knew me and her sista had somethin goin on
I reach my peak, I cant speak,
Call my nigga chic, tell him that my will is weak.
Im sick of niggas lyin, Im sick of bitches hawkin,
Matter of fact, Im sick of talkin.
(bang)
(hey yo big...hey yo big)

tranquil

Post by tranquil » 19/03/2009 01:59

Pjesnik, doslovno (prije nego se upustio u rap objavio par knjiga poezije)

Saul Williams, "Talk to strangers"

Nah, I wasn't raised at gunpoint
And I've read too many books
To distract me from the mirror
When unhappy with my looks
And I ain't got proper diction
For the makings of a thug
Though I grew up in the ghetto
And my niggas all sold drugs
And though that may validate me
For a spot on MTV
And get me all the airplay
That my bank account would need
I was hoping to invest in
A lesson that I learned
When I thought this fool would jump me
Just because it was my turn

I went to an open space
'Cause I knew he wouldn't do it
If somebody there sould see him
Or somebody else might prove it
And maybe in your mind
It may seem I got punked out
'Cause I walked a narrow path
And then went and changed my route
But that openess exposed me
To a truth I couldn't find
In the clenched fist of my ego
Or the confines of my mind
Or the hipness of swagger
Or the swagger in my step
Or the scowl of my grimace
Or the meaness of my rep
'Cause we represent a truth, son
That changes by the hour
And when you open to it
Vulnerability is power
And in that shifting form
You'll find a truth that doesn't change
And that truth's living proof
Of the fact that God is strange

Talk to strangers when family fails
And friends lead you astray
When Buddha laughs and Jesus weeps
And it turns out God is gay
'Cause angels and messiahs
Love can come in many forms
In the hallways of your projects
Or the fat girl in your dorm
And when you finally take the time
To see what they're about
And perhaps you find them lonely
Or their wisdom trips you out

Maybe you'll find the cycle's end
You're back where you began
But come this time around
You'll have someone to hold your hand
Who prays for you, who's there for you
Who sends you love and light
Exposes you to parts of you
That you once tried to fight
And come this time around
You'll choose to walk a different path
You'll embrace what you turned away
And cry at what you laughed
'Cause that's the only way
We're gonna make it through this storm
Where ignorance is common sense
And senselessness the norm

And flags wave high above the truth
And the two never touch
And stolen goods are overpriced
And freedom costs too much
And no-one seems to recognise
The symbols come to life
The bitten apple on the screen
And Jesus had a wife
And she was his messiah
Like that stranger may be yours
Who holds the subtle knife
That carves through worlds like magic doors

And that's what I've been looking for
The bridge from then to now
Was watching BET like
'What the fuck, son? This is foul'
But that square box don't represent
The sphere that we live in
The Earth is not a flat screen
I ain't trying to fit in
But this ain't for the underground
This here is for the sun
A seed a stranger gave to me
And planted on my tongue
And when I look at you
I know I'm not the only one
As a great man once said
There is nothing more powerful
Than an idea
Whose time
Has come

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 24/03/2009 04:53

Dr. Dre Biography PDF

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/umdc9nhkq/

Covjek koji je stvorio genry gangsta rap-a, sa 2 drugih, Easy E-om (RIP) i Ice-Cubom u grupi NWA ili Niggers with Attitude.

Njegov najpoznatiji album - Chronic

http://rapidshare.com/files/51622054/Dr ... bb.com.rar

Pass:
http://www.pirated-bb.com

Nosferatu

Post by Nosferatu » 24/03/2009 05:17

2 najbitnija filma ove ere... koja se mogu gledati 1 sedmicno sljedecih 20 godina, i da ne dosade.

Boyz N the Hood. 1991
Menace 2 Society 1993

nazchap

Post by nazchap » 17/05/2011 08:21

Thanks for share with us..!!

Saraiki Poetry