Festival za mlade kreativce i dizajnere

Kulturna dešavanja, predstave, izložbe, festivali, obrazovanje i budućnost mladih...
krofek

Festival za mlade kreativce i dizajnere

Post by krofek » 18/04/2007 11:28

Magdalena is an international festival for designers, copywriters, illustrators, directors, web hackers, mobile freaks, young professionals, amateurs and students - for all creatives under the age of 30 acting in the world of public communication. Magdalena praises responsible practices, creative communication, fresh ideas, new strategies and media forms.

Festival competition for the best works in print, motion, interactive and experimental media is open to authors worldwide.

One of the festival specialities are creative briefs. They are similar to briefing the agency for new advertising campaign and are special challenge for anybody who has less experience working with the clients. All entries created and submitted to the briefs compete for the prize of 1,000 EUR and other festival awards.

To participate at this creative festival just go to Magdalena site where you'll get more information or directly to Entry Kit.

burekodsira

Post by burekodsira » 18/04/2007 12:00

gledaj slovenca nije mu dosta sto se sire po bosni uzivo nego doso i na forum da reklamira svoju magdalenu :zzzz: .... cudo ovo moderatori ne pociste

krofek

Post by krofek » 20/04/2007 14:53

which part of the international festival didn't you understand? :) :D

No, really, in this festival most wins and awards take very talented people from Bosnia and Hercegovina.