EveningStandard.co.uk: Istjerivanje duhova Sarajeva

Lokalna dešavanja, politički život, medijska scena, sve o glavnom gradu BiH i okolini od jutra do mraka.

Moderators: Benq, O'zone

PipiDugaDevetka
Location: Živim u nadi RBiH, druge adrese nemam. Uostalom, mislim da genocidne Kartagene treba demontirati.

#1 EveningStandard.co.uk: Istjerivanje duhova Sarajeva

Post by PipiDugaDevetka »

Charlotte Edgar, penzionisana umirovljenica - novinarka (PTSD) napisala djelimično autobiografsku knjigu, a zaplet, radnju i epilog smjestila u ratno Sarajevo.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... arajevo.do
JoseMujica
Grijem se na: Legitimnost
Vozim: Političko Sarajevo
Horoskop: Poskok

#2 Re: EveningStandard.co.uk: Istjerivanje duhova Sarajeva

Post by JoseMujica »

uh..ovo je prejako....sva zapadna filozofija je k..... nakon ove izjave-iskustva
The key was given to me by an Auschwitz survivor I met once. He told me about the death march in January 1945, as the SS emptied Auschwitz in the face of the Russian advance. "The Germans were shooting the stragglers at the back," he said. "I was only 19 and I was helping this old, old man to walk: he was only 35 but he was old. We got nearer and nearer to the back. Finally, one of the SS guards said: 'If you don't want to get yourself killed, get your arse up to the front of this line.' So I left the man. And I heard the shot. You have to live with that for the rest of your life but I did not shoot him and I did not start the war. "