Bomba u alziru - AL Qaeda opet

Stranke, političari... Recite i Vi svoje mišljenje!
pitt

Bomba u alziru - AL Qaeda opet

Post by pitt » 11/04/2007 17:43

Braca udaraju opet....i opet po svojima :?

ALGIERS, Algeria (CNN) -- An al Qaeda-affiliated group has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's two bomb blasts in Algiers which killed at least 23 people and wounded dozens more, according to Arabic news channel Al-Jazeera.

A spokesman for the al Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb, formerly known as the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, made the claim in a telephone call to the station, the broadcaster said.

The explosions -- one close to the offices of the Algerian prime minister -- were the first such attack in Algeria's capital in years, raising fears of a return to violence in the north African country.

It was reported to be the first time since the 1990s that a powerful bomb targeted the center of the Mediterranean city, where police had increased security amid a surge in attacks by suspected Islamist insurgents elsewhere in the country.

The first explosion occurred shortly before noon local time (1000 GMT) near the government offices of Algerian Prime Minister Abdelaziz Belkhadem, killing at least nine and wounding 32 others, state news agency APS reported.

Belkhadem, who was unharmed, described the attack as a "criminal and cowardly act," APS said. "We are now transporting the wounded to the hospitals."

A second explosion at a police station in the eastern district of Bab Ezzouar killing at least eight and wounded 50, APS said.

Police sources said the attack on the centrally-located government building was a suicide bombing, Reuters reported. A burnt-out car lay close to the gates which had been twisted backwards by the force of the blast, The Associated Press said.

Police cordoned off the damaged front of the six-story building which had been partially ripped away, showering rubble onto nearby cars, Reuters reported. Ambulances were quickly on the scene as thousands of people poured into the streets after the blast.

"At first I thought it was an earthquake," lawyer Tahar bin Taleb told Reuters. "My wife called me a few moments later crying and shouting. I ran home to find all the mirrors and windows in the house were shattered."

The attacks are a huge blow for the North African nation's efforts to end an Islamic insurgency that has left 200,000 dead. After years of relative calm, the group linked to al Qaeda has started to wage several smaller attacks, AP said.

The insurgency started in 1992 when the army canceled elections that an Islamic party appeared set to win. Algeria's military targeted militants hiding in mountains, while the government offered amnesty to militants willing to turn in their weapons.

Belkhadem expressed bitterness at insurgents who refused the amnesty offers.

"The Algerian people stretched out a hand to them, and they respond with a terrorist act," he said.

Medics carried the bloodied and burned victims in their arms and on stretchers from the government palace.

One Algerian, Leila Aissaoui, 25, stood crying nearby. "I thought explosions in Algiers were over," she told Reuters. "I made a big mistake and I can't accept this."

Copyright 2007 CNN. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Associated Press contributed to this report.

forUMASH

Post by forUMASH » 11/04/2007 17:47

....ja ti izvora informacije..... :roll: ......mog'o si i sa SRNE stavit..... :D

pitt

Post by pitt » 11/04/2007 17:49

forUMASH wrote:....ja ti izvora informacije..... :roll: ......mog'o si i sa SRNE stavit..... :D

ni ja ne volim ove liberalne medije (communist news network :D) al sta ces.

evo frisko sa wire....

11:12 BT DJ Al-Qaida Grp Says Responsible For Algeria Bombings-Al-Jazeera (DJ)

pitt

Post by pitt » 11/04/2007 17:51

mater im....okrenuse market u sekundi :D:D

DONY

Post by DONY » 11/04/2007 17:53

Braca udaraju opet....i opet po svojima(citat).. :?

moj jaran s posla(American,mrski)je otis'o tamo sluzbeno......sumnjiv mi je.... :? :?

pitt

Post by pitt » 11/04/2007 18:03

DONY wrote:Braca udaraju opet....i opet po svojima(citat).. :?

moj jaran s posla(American,mrski)je otis'o tamo sluzbeno......sumnjiv mi je.... :? :?

da je odgovoran (ko za 09/11) ili da su mu sad dijelovi tijela razbacani po cijelom gradu? :? :roll: :D

DONY

Post by DONY » 11/04/2007 18:05

pitt wrote:
DONY wrote:Braca udaraju opet....i opet po svojima(citat).. :?

da je odgovoran (ko za 09/11) ili da su mu sad dijelovi tijela razbacani po cijelom gradu? :? :roll: :D

mora da je njegov blizanac... :lol:

pitt

Post by pitt » 11/04/2007 18:25

bombasticna familija...nema sta :D