Ako je ko zainteresovan za staziranje van BiH.
Are you a student or recent graduate from Kosovo, Macedonia, BiH, Serbia, and/or Montenegro, and are you interested in broadening your horizons by gaining work experience outside your own country? The ATA is offering you again the unique opportunity to apply for 3-month internships in various regional and international companies/organizations.
The current internship positions available are:
- FAO Rome, Italy
- ING, Sofia, Bulgaria
- ING, Madrid, Spain
- Lufthansa, Brno, Czech Republic
- ProCredit Bank, Pristina, Kosovo
- Gorenje, Pristina, Kosovo
- Kosovo Chamber of Commerce, Pristina, Kosovo
- AMIK, Pristina, Kosovo
- Carlsberg, Serbia
- CEED, Montenegro
- Luka Bar, Montenegro
- Ernest & Young, Macedonia
- Horizonti – micro finance institute, Macedonia
- Civil engineering institute, Macedonia
- Priston, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Twinning platform, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Toplane, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Merkur Insurance, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Radio Kameleon, Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ecorys, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (2 positions)
- Macedonian Telecommunication, Skopje, Macedonia
All internships will start in June - July, 2007 and September – December 2007 (please check specific details at the companies list). To promote regional cooperation, ATA urges students to apply for positions outside their own countries of origin.
Please check http://internships.academictraining.org/ for more information and for the application procedure. Applicants should provide: curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation and a certificate of grades and also a filled internship registration form which can be found at: http://internships.academictraining.org/.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS 01 JUNE 2006. Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Questions: Please contact one of the ATA local offices and/or email at: [email protected]
Naučna otkrića, edukacija, školstvo, univerziteti, fakulteti...
1 post • Page 1 of 1