Bagra iranska necivilizovana!

shuriken

#1 Bagra iranska necivilizovana!

Post by shuriken »

Autor je visi strucni saradnik za humanitarno pravo medjunarodnog komiteta Monthya Pythona.
Alal mu vera, svaka mu cast te mashallah:

Call that humiliation?

No hoods. No electric shocks. No beatings. These Iranians clearly are a very uncivilised bunch

Terry Jones
Saturday March 31, 2007
The Guardian

I share the outrage expressed in the British press over the treatment of our naval personnel accused by Iran of illegally entering their waters. It is a disgrace. We would never dream of treating captives like this - allowing them to smoke cigarettes, for example, even though it has been proven that smoking kills. And as for compelling poor servicewoman Faye Turney to wear a black headscarf, and then allowing the picture to be posted around the world - have the Iranians no concept of civilised behaviour? For God's sake, what's wrong with putting a bag over her head? That's what we do with the Muslims we capture: we put bags over their heads, so it's hard to breathe. Then it's perfectly acceptable to take photographs of them and circulate them to the press because the captives can't be recognised and humiliated in the way these unfortunate British service people are.

It is also unacceptable that these British captives should be made to talk on television and say things that they may regret later. If the Iranians put duct tape over their mouths, like we do to our captives, they wouldn't be able to talk at all. Of course they'd probably find it even harder to breathe - especially with a bag over their head - but at least they wouldn't be humiliated.

And what's all this about allowing the captives to write letters home saying they are all right? It's time the Iranians fell into line with the rest of the civilised world: they should allow their captives the privacy of solitary confinement. That's one of the many privileges the US grants to its captives in Guantánamo Bay.

The true mark of a civilised country is that it doesn't rush into charging people whom it has arbitrarily arrested in places it's just invaded. The inmates of Guantánamo, for example, have been enjoying all the privacy they want for almost five years, and the first inmate has only just been charged. What a contrast to the disgraceful Iranian rush to parade their captives before the cameras!

What's more, it is clear that the Iranians are not giving their British prisoners any decent physical exercise. The US military make sure that their Iraqi captives enjoy PT. This takes the form of exciting "stress positions", which the captives are expected to hold for hours on end so as to improve their stomach and calf muscles. A common exercise is where they are made to stand on the balls of their feet and then squat so that their thighs are parallel to the ground. This creates intense pain and, finally, muscle failure. It's all good healthy fun and has the bonus that the captives will confess to anything to get out of it.

And this brings me to my final point. It is clear from her TV appearance that servicewoman Turney has been put under pressure. The newspapers have persuaded behavioural psychologists to examine the footage and they all conclude that she is "unhappy and stressed".

What is so appalling is the underhand way in which the Iranians have got her "unhappy and stressed". She shows no signs of electrocution or burn marks and there are no signs of beating on her face. This is unacceptable. If captives are to be put under duress, such as by forcing them into compromising sexual positions, or having electric shocks to their genitals, they should be photographed, as they were in Abu Ghraib. The photographs should then be circulated around the civilised world so that everyone can see exactly what has been going on.

As Stephen Glover pointed out in the Daily Mail, perhaps it would not be right to bomb Iran in retaliation for the humiliation of our servicemen, but clearly the Iranian people must be made to suffer - whether by beefing up sanctions, as the Mail suggests, or simply by getting President Bush to hurry up and invade, as he intends to anyway, and bring democracy and western values to the country, as he has in Iraq.

· Terry Jones is a film director, actor and Python[/size]
ak-47

Post by ak-47 »

cool :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
kustah

Post by kustah »

Guardina je odlicna i rijetko objektivna novina na Zapadu.
freak_with_a_laptop

Post by freak_with_a_laptop »

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life ... :D :D :D
cyprus

Post by cyprus »

Joj, ko će čitat voliki engleski :sad:
shuriken

Post by shuriken »

cyprus wrote:Joj, ko æe èitat voliki engleski :sad:
sorry, ukratko, u python stilu:

kakvi su to ljudi ti Iranci kad daju zarobljenicima da puse a pusenje je stetn?

sto im snimaju lica umjesto da im fino nabiju vrece na glave?

sto im dozvoljavaju da pisu pisma kuci kad bi mogli uzivati mir i tisinu svaki u svojoj samici

nedovoljno vjezbaju, u guantanamu zatvorenici moraju satima stajati u raznim neudobnim pozama sto ojacava muskulaturu

sto ih na brzinu optuzise, u guantanamu ljudi robijaju vec 5 godina i tek su nedavno podigli prvu optuznicu protiv jednog zarobljenika?

sto im daju da pricaju kad su im mogli fino zaljepit usta sa ljepljivom trakom

sto onu zenu inervjuiraju umjesto da je prze elektrosokovima, siluju i objave slike

zbog svega toga Iranski narod je zasluzio da pati pod sankcijama ili da ih Bush konacno vec jednom okupira i donese im demokraciju i zapadne vrijednosi kao sto je to vec ucinio u Iraku
rashomon

Post by rashomon »

Komentari ispod u većinskom dijelu podsjećaju na komentare na ovom forumu.

Odlična komparacija u tekstu!!!
Alfons Kauders

Post by Alfons Kauders »

dobaaaaaar :D :D :D
morti

Post by morti »

dobro, vrlo dobro, odlično...
Kralj Tvrtko XXVIII

Post by Kralj Tvrtko XXVIII »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mnogo mnogo istine.
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Vidjecete vi kad vam Star_fucker dodje :oops: :D :D 8-)
shin

Post by shin »

Moze doci na dva dana, pa opet ode na kuliranje. Sta ces, ne zna se kontrolisati.
freak_with_a_laptop

_BosanaC wrote:Vidjecete vi kad vam Star_fucker dodje :oops: :D :D 8-)

Zoomaga je garant imao obuku u Camp Pendleton :D sax-Guantanamo je bog i batina :D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Haman da vi znate nesto sto ja ne znam :shock:
shin

Post by shin »

Hladi noge u lavoru, Zumaga mu napisao terapiju :lol:
sveu16

Post by sveu16 »

Terry Jones je u pravu, ali to ne opravdava Irance.
freak_with_a_laptop

sveu16 wrote:Terry Jones je u pravu, ali to ne opravdava Irance.
ma nemoj ... a KOME i za STA da se pravdaju?
Ergot

Post by Ergot »

freak_with_a_laptop wrote:
U, sto smo ljuti!

Nema druge nego napasti i Iran, uzelo se furuseta.
freak_with_a_laptop

Ergot wrote:
freak_with_a_laptop wrote:
U, sto smo ljuti!

Nema druge nego napasti i Iran, uzelo se furuseta.

Ja? ljuta? :D daleko od toga ... ovakvi komentari su mi smijesni :D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Fakat, ako krenemo od pocetka price, Iranu se zamjeri nuklearni program, i eto, da nije njega, svijet bi bio ljepsi, sitiji, mirniji.

Uzmemo li u obzir da je vec jedna drzava unistena iz istog razloga, a ne pronadjose joj ni atom tog atomskog oruzja, kome vjerovati? Ili, eto, napasti i Iran, koji im je qrac da svjetskom policajcu proturijece? :?
shuriken

Post by shuriken »

btw. Terry se, dok pise ovakve tekstove, i lijeci od raka debelog crijeva ili sto bi on rekao:

As you may've read in the tabloids, Terry was diagnosed with the early stages of bowel cancer (roughly translated: nasty things in the bit that holds the poo) and was admitted to hospital for an operation on his bowel (roughly translated: a snippy thing that takes out the nasty thing that is in the bit that holds the poo). Terry has released this statement to the Nation's press:

"Unfortunately, my illness is not nearly bad enough to sell many newspapers, and the prognosis is even more disappointing."
GandalfSivi

Post by GandalfSivi »

_BosanaC wrote:Fakat, ako krenemo od pocetka price, Iranu se zamjeri nuklearni program, i eto, da nije njega, svijet bi bio ljepsi, sitiji, mirniji.

Uzmemo li u obzir da je vec jedna drzava unistena iz istog razloga, a ne pronadjose joj ni atom tog atomskog oruzja, kome vjerovati? Ili, eto, napasti i Iran, koji im je qrac da svjetskom policajcu proturijece? :?
S tom pricom nikad do amerike neces stici, hehehe
Maksim

Post by Maksim »

Interesantan tekst i vrlo korektan. No, kao sto rece BosanaC, kukulele kad vam dodje jebac sa ulice Wall Street, sorry, ulica Bronxa.
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

GandalfSivi wrote:
_BosanaC wrote:Fakat, ako krenemo od pocetka price, Iranu se zamjeri nuklearni program, i eto, da nije njega, svijet bi bio ljepsi, sitiji, mirniji.

S tom pricom nikad do amerike neces stici, hehehe
Sad sam se opustio malo, odlucismo se za Kangaroo land :D