Moderator: O'zone

zubi

#2376 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by zubi »

Nemoj ga ogranicavat.
Mogy87

#2377 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Mogy87 »

GAU8 wrote: 29/11/2020 23:46 Da si makar ravnozemljaš..
Ali jok moraš ti u antivaksere...
Sve se bojim kako ce na Laucovu izdaju reagovati
Lao Ce

#2378 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Lao Ce

#2379 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Čitaj malo za promjenu, nemoj samo lijepiti ljudima etikete bez ikakvog povoda i glumiti neku forumsku budalu po svaku cijenu. Konstantan rad na samome sebi, na emocijama, na mentalnom planu, na moralu i lijepom ponašanju, na zdravoj komunikaciji sa drugim ljudima itd, i ako Bog da nadat se da će jednog dana iz tebe ili nekih od vas izrasti neki insan. Upristoji se , nemoj biti hajvan.
drag_gost

#2380 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by drag_gost »

Obrazovanje kolega, obrazovanje, nesto sto ti evidentno nedostaje u toj matrici.
Lao Ce

#2381 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

drag_gost wrote: 30/11/2020 08:49 Obrazovanje kolega, obrazovanje, nesto sto ti evidentno nedostaje u toj matrici.
Vala u pravu si. I ja isto to tvrdim, i pokušavam ovdje da otvorim ljudima oči, ali ne ide. Nije do mene. Kad te nose emocije i strasti, onda ti je pomučen um i reakcije su oslabljenje i onda ne prepoznaješ i ne čuješ šta ti drugi govore. Zato kažem da ljudi moraju raditi na sebi. Životinskji instikti i reakcije nikamo ne vode.
drag_gost

#2382 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by drag_gost »

Sta bolan tvrdis, da je ljudski intervejs preko cega se daju nanorobotima komande nesto sto se desava? Pozdravljam rad na moralu, etici, sirokoumnosti, ali bez konvencionalnog obrazovanja to malo teze ide.
Lao Ce

#2383 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

drag_gost wrote: 30/11/2020 08:55 Sta bolan tvrdis, da je ljudski intervejs preko cega se daju nanorobotima komande nesto sto se desava? Pozdravljam rad na moralu, etici, sirokoumnosti, ali bez konvencionalnog obrazovanja to malo teze ide.
Bosnić je odlična trener. Dobiše naši, a nisam očekivao.
Lao Ce

#2384 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Nego, ako netko nađe Wuhan u Italiji, ima bombonicu i gratis vakcinu od mene, tj prepuštam mu svoju vakcinu. Sve za doborbiti društva i pojedinaca sa foruma. Moramo misliti jedni na druge u teškim trenucima.
spinel_

#2385 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by spinel_ »

https://6yka.com/novosti/danska-premije ... ni-nercevi
Danska premijerka Mette Frederiksen rasplakala se u četvrtak kada je posjetila uzgajivača nerčeva koji je izgubio svoje životinje nakon vladine odluke da se pobije 17 miliona nerčeva kako bi se spriječilo širenje korona virusa.
Ovo je grozno sta se radi a sve zbog navodne brige za drustvom.
GAU8

#2386 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

Lao Ce wrote: 30/11/2020 08:45
Čitaj malo za promjenu, nemoj samo lijepiti ljudima etikete bez ikakvog povoda i glumiti neku forumsku budalu po svaku cijenu. Konstantan rad na samome sebi, na emocijama, na mentalnom planu, na moralu i lijepom ponašanju, na zdravoj komunikaciji sa drugim ljudima itd, i ako Bog da nadat se da će jednog dana iz tebe ili nekih od vas izrasti neki insan. Upristoji se , nemoj biti hajvan.
Komunikacija s drugim ljudima uvijek.
Ali sa ravnozemljasem, ili jos gore, antivakserom, to ne postoji
kritikos

#2387 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by kritikos »

Ono sto bih ja uveo zakonom u medijski prostor ja RATING novinara. Svaki tekst bi morao biti objavljen pod punim imenom i prezimenom, fotografijom i ratingom relevantnosti/tacnosti informacija koje je do sada prenio/objavio.
Ovo danas je zlocin od novinara sta rade na mrezama/medijima a ne snose nikakvu odgovornost. Indirektno kreiraju misljenje i stavove ljudima sa poluinformacijama, lazima, istinama. Frcaju tekstovi, lazni, tacni, napumpani, navodeci, forsirajuci i stvara se bazen informacija od kojih puca glava. Ljudi su izludjeni.

Objasnio covjek:

Lao Ce

#2388 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Dženaza za PCR će se klanjati.... :lol:

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/ ... PJHgFc35kg
SUMMARY CATALOGUE OF ERRORS FOUND IN THE PAPER
The Corman-Drosten paper contains the following specific errors:

1. There exists no specified reason to use these extremely high concentrations of primers in this protocol. The described concentrations lead to increased nonspecific bindings and PCR product amplifications, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

2. Six unspecified wobbly positions will introduce an enormous variability in the real world laboratory implementations of this test; the confusing nonspecific description in the Corman-Drosten paper is not suitable as a Standard Operational Protocol making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

3. The test cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments. Therefore, the test cannot be used as a diagnostic for intact (infectious) viruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus and make inferences about the presence of an infection.

4. A difference of 10° C with respect to the annealing temperature Tm for primer pair1 (RdRp_SARSr_F and RdRp_SARSr_R) also makes the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

5. A severe error is the omission of a Ct value at which a sample is considered positive and negative. This Ct value is also not found in follow-up submissions making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

6. The PCR products have not been validated at the molecular level. This fact makes the protocol useless as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

7. The PCR test contains neither a unique positive control to evaluate its specificity for SARS-CoV-2 nor a negative control to exclude the presence of other coronaviruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

8. The test design in the Corman-Drosten paper is so vague and flawed that one can go in dozens of different directions; nothing is standardized and there is no SOP. This highly questions the scientific validity of the test and makes it unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

9. Most likely, the Corman-Drosten paper was not peer-reviewed making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

10. We find severe conflicts of interest for at least four authors, in addition to the fact that two of the authors of the Corman-Drosten paper (Christian Drosten and Chantal Reusken) are members of the editorial board of Eurosurveillance. A conflict of interest was added on July 29 2020 (Olfert Landt is CEO of TIB-Molbiol; Marco Kaiser is senior researcher at GenExpress and serves as scientific advisor for TIB-Molbiol), that was not declared in the original version (and still is missing in the PubMed version); TIB-Molbiol is the company which was “the first” to produce PCR kits (Light Mix) based on the protocol published in the Corman-Drosten manuscript, and according to their own words, they distributed these PCR-test kits before the publication was even submitted [20]; further, Victor Corman & Christian Drosten failed to mention their second affiliation: the commercial test laboratory “Labor Berlin”. Both are responsible for the virus diagnostics there [21] and the company operates in the realm of real time PCR-testing.

In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless.

CONCLUSION
The decision as to which test protocols are published and made widely available lies squarely in the hands of Eurosurveillance. A decision to recognise the errors apparent in the Corman-Drosten paper has the benefit to greatly minimise human cost and suffering going forward.

Is it not in the best interest of Eurosurveillance to retract this paper? Our conclusion is clear. In the face of all the tremendous PCR-protocol design flaws and errors described here, we conclude: There is not much of a choice left in the framework of scientific integrity and responsibility.
Lao Ce

#2389 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

GAU8 wrote: 30/11/2020 09:11
Lao Ce wrote: 30/11/2020 08:45
Komunikacija s drugim ljudima uvijek.
Ali sa ravnozemljasem, ili jos gore, antivakserom, to ne postoji
U potpunosti te razumijem. Narod zna. Nije ti lako.

Prebranac2

#2390 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Prebranac2 »

prica oko vakcina ispada polako trka u naoružanju. Globalni problem zahtjeva globalno rješenje i sinergiju nakuke i pameti, a kako vidimo to se pretvorilo u trku ko će prvi izbaciti učinkovitu vakcinu. Kad zdravorazuman čovjek sve to sagleda, pa i činjenicu da se vakcina najavljuje veoma rano bez svih potrebnih ispitivanja i procedura, onda sigurno ne treba stajati i gurati se u redove da se ista primi. Vakcina proizvedena u roku pola godine do godinu dana ne može biti sigurna vakcina.
GAU8

#2391 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

Antivakserima vakcine koje postoje vec 50 godina ne valjaju...
Dozer

#2392 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Dozer »

Pomalo lupetas, al' hajd...

Mislim...sta je nelogicno u ovome sto se napisa iznad vezano za sigurnost vakcine...? Tebi, brate, niko ne brani da ih primis 5 cim se pojave, sam se bocaj ako hoces. Ja cu, ipak, sacekati da vidim nus pojave.

Odavno sam u zivotu naucio da se farmaceutima ne smije vjerovati, dijelom i kroz vrlo licna iskustva. I to nema nikakve veze s antivaxerizmom.

Ne vidim razlog da napadas svakoga ko iznese bilo sta kontra tvog stava o tome... Slobodno se vaxeruj cim stigne prva, ko ti brani? Ali, isto tako, dozvoli i da neko drugi to ne zeli uraditi kao ti. Ja prvi.
Prebolio, imam antitijela, a za vakcinu cemo vidjeti....

Gledajuci i analizirajuci sve dostupne info o ovom famoznom virusu koji niko nikad jos nije izolovao, preko ogromne medijske hampe i pumpanja panike, pa sve do frapantne nepuzdanosti PCR testiranja na ovaj virus... Meni od samog pocetka tu smrdi puno stvari. Tako da se niposto ne mislim zaletiti da se vakcinisem.

Prvo sto cu uraditi kada se vakcina pojavi, a to ce biti 6+ mjeseci nakon sto sam prebolovao tu famoznnu infekciju, jeste da ponovo testiram antitijela. Ako ih i dalje budem imao, to ce znaciti jos jednu laz, tj. da imunitet ne traje samo 2-3 mjeseca kako se tvrdi, nego dosta duze.
A, ako imam antitijela, to znaci i da imam imunitet na virus, pa je onda logicno pitanje - sta ce mi vakcina?
freelancerBIH

#2393 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by freelancerBIH »

spinel_ wrote: 30/11/2020 09:01 https://6yka.com/novosti/danska-premije ... ni-nercevi
Danska premijerka Mette Frederiksen rasplakala se u četvrtak kada je posjetila uzgajivača nerčeva koji je izgubio svoje životinje nakon vladine odluke da se pobije 17 miliona nerčeva kako bi se spriječilo širenje korona virusa.
Ovo je grozno sta se radi a sve zbog navodne brige za drustvom.
Meni je sad jos zanimljivije - zasto i zbog cega se te zivotinje jos uvijek drze u EU za izradu koze i krzna ??? Gdje su ti "borci" za prava zivotinja - zasto je ovo jos uvijek dozvoljeno da se 17 miliona kuna guli i dere zbog koze ?!?!?

EU je foluska "napredna" - ali samo kada pojedincima odgovara da od toga profitiraju - jer se ova koza i krzno vecinom prodaju u Kini!

Licemjerna govna!
GAU8

#2394 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

Bjaži.
Kada ona mala Thunberg protesvuje, šprdate se...

Kada vam nalože da nosite maske, sjetite se sasvim iznenada zaštite okoliša.

Ko ovdje NIJE licemjer??

EDIT: u slucaju da totalno grijesim i da si ti @freelancerBIH i prije ovog kijameta oko SARS-Cov2 virusa iznosio iskrenu brigu za zastitu prirode i okolisa, imaj moje izvinjenje. :thumbup:
GAU8

#2395 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

kritikos wrote: 30/11/2020 09:46 Ono sto bih ja uveo zakonom u medijski prostor ja RATING novinara. Svaki tekst bi morao biti objavljen pod punim imenom i prezimenom, fotografijom i ratingom relevantnosti/tacnosti informacija koje je do sada prenio/objavio.
Ovo danas je zlocin od novinara sta rade na mrezama/medijima a ne snose nikakvu odgovornost. Indirektno kreiraju misljenje i stavove ljudima sa poluinformacijama, lazima, istinama. Frcaju tekstovi, lazni, tacni, napumpani, navodeci, forsirajuci i stvara se bazen informacija od kojih puca glava. Ljudi su izludjeni.

Objasnio covjek:

Ko ce raditi rejting ravnozemljasa i antivaksera?
Nema tog fact-checkera koji moze provjeravati nebuloze brzinom kojom ih ovi mogu nastancati... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lao Ce

#2396 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Bakire, jesi ovo ti :lol: :mrgreen:

Jadan čovjek, u potpunosti te razumijem. Nemoj zaboraviti promijeniti pelene. Jesi li barem bakšiš ostavio :)))

Last edited by Lao Ce on 30/11/2020 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
GAU8

#2397 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

Lao Ce wrote: 30/11/2020 11:53 Bakire, jesi ovo ti :lol: :mrgreen:

Jadan čovjek, u potpunosti te razumijem. Nemoj zaboraviti promijeniti pelene

Gdje je nestao onaj filozof, kakve su ovo djetinjarije nivoa osnovaca.... :?
Lao Ce

#2398 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

GAU8 wrote: 30/11/2020 12:01

Spuštam se na vaš nivo. To je jedino način komunkacije sa vama :lol: :D E moj Bake....
GAU8

#2399 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by GAU8 »

Lao Ce wrote: 30/11/2020 12:03
GAU8 wrote: 30/11/2020 12:01

Spuštam se na vaš nivo. To je jedino način komunkacije sa vama :lol: :D E moj Bake....
Tako je, sad se vidi ko je ko :lol: :lol:
Lao Ce

#2400 Re: Teorije zavjera, bre.... pa opletite

Post by Lao Ce »

Lao Ce wrote: 30/11/2020 09:54 Dženaza za PCR će se klanjati.... :lol:

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/ ... PJHgFc35kg
SUMMARY CATALOGUE OF ERRORS FOUND IN THE PAPER
The Corman-Drosten paper contains the following specific errors:

1. There exists no specified reason to use these extremely high concentrations of primers in this protocol. The described concentrations lead to increased nonspecific bindings and PCR product amplifications, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

2. Six unspecified wobbly positions will introduce an enormous variability in the real world laboratory implementations of this test; the confusing nonspecific description in the Corman-Drosten paper is not suitable as a Standard Operational Protocol making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

3. The test cannot discriminate between the whole virus and viral fragments. Therefore, the test cannot be used as a diagnostic for intact (infectious) viruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus and make inferences about the presence of an infection.

4. A difference of 10° C with respect to the annealing temperature Tm for primer pair1 (RdRp_SARSr_F and RdRp_SARSr_R) also makes the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

5. A severe error is the omission of a Ct value at which a sample is considered positive and negative. This Ct value is also not found in follow-up submissions making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

6. The PCR products have not been validated at the molecular level. This fact makes the protocol useless as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

7. The PCR test contains neither a unique positive control to evaluate its specificity for SARS-CoV-2 nor a negative control to exclude the presence of other coronaviruses, making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

8. The test design in the Corman-Drosten paper is so vague and flawed that one can go in dozens of different directions; nothing is standardized and there is no SOP. This highly questions the scientific validity of the test and makes it unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

9. Most likely, the Corman-Drosten paper was not peer-reviewed making the test unsuitable as a specific diagnostic tool to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

10. We find severe conflicts of interest for at least four authors, in addition to the fact that two of the authors of the Corman-Drosten paper (Christian Drosten and Chantal Reusken) are members of the editorial board of Eurosurveillance. A conflict of interest was added on July 29 2020 (Olfert Landt is CEO of TIB-Molbiol; Marco Kaiser is senior researcher at GenExpress and serves as scientific advisor for TIB-Molbiol), that was not declared in the original version (and still is missing in the PubMed version); TIB-Molbiol is the company which was “the first” to produce PCR kits (Light Mix) based on the protocol published in the Corman-Drosten manuscript, and according to their own words, they distributed these PCR-test kits before the publication was even submitted [20]; further, Victor Corman & Christian Drosten failed to mention their second affiliation: the commercial test laboratory “Labor Berlin”. Both are responsible for the virus diagnostics there [21] and the company operates in the realm of real time PCR-testing.

In light of our re-examination of the test protocol to identify SARS-CoV-2 described in the Corman-Drosten paper we have identified concerning errors and inherent fallacies which render the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test useless.

CONCLUSION
The decision as to which test protocols are published and made widely available lies squarely in the hands of Eurosurveillance. A decision to recognise the errors apparent in the Corman-Drosten paper has the benefit to greatly minimise human cost and suffering going forward.

Is it not in the best interest of Eurosurveillance to retract this paper? Our conclusion is clear. In the face of all the tremendous PCR-protocol design flaws and errors described here, we conclude: There is not much of a choice left in the framework of scientific integrity and responsibility.
Ne znam gdje je onaj forumski ljekar da nam ovo prevede i protumači :-D