AUTENTIČNOST vs DOGMA, (islam, Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Rasprave o vjerskim temama.

Moderator: Bloo

arzuhal

#751 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by arzuhal »

:lol: :lol:
Gojeni H

#752 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Gojeni H »

asurbanipal wrote:To su ti naši "spasitelji", koji su tu, da nam ukažu na Dedžalove laži i tminu koju sa sobom nosi. :lol:
Jednog ces dana i ti ako Bog da upoznati covjeka, sa svim njegovim vrlinama i slabostima. ;-)

A, kao historicaru ti nimalo ne prilici manjak znanja o religijama, nacinu na koji se organizuju, pokrecu i unistavaju, itd.
Poslanik a.s. je predvodio zajednicke namaze. Kako, ako ne postoje pravila? Kako prikupljati zekat ako ne postoji organizacija?
belfy

#753 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by belfy »

meni samo nije jasno ovo: alimi i "alimi"... kako svako sebi probire alime, ako su oni alimi? k'o kad bi dijete biralo nastavnika ili ucitelja. ne ide mi u glavu...
Nomad123

#754 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Nomad123 »

Nek se širi robovska sloga ak' znate boga.
salik79

#755 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by salik79 »

Dokle god su nam i Alija i Muavija hazreti i obojica na istini, nesto s nama definitivno nije u redu. Kao sto ne mogu Musa i Faraon, Muhammed (s.a.v.a.v.s.) i Ebu Dzehl obojica biti na istini i hazreti, tako ne mogu ni hz Alija i Muavija. Klasicno sizofreno ponasanje i poimanje vjere i historije...

kerima1

#756 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by kerima1 »

salik79 wrote:Dokle god su nam i Alija i Muavija hazreti i obojica na istini, nesto s nama definitivno nije u redu. Kao sto ne mogu Musa i Faraon, Muhammed (s.a.v.a.v.s.) i Ebu Dzehl obojica biti na istini i hazreti, tako ne mogu ni hz Alija i Muavija. Klasicno sizofreno ponasanje i poimanje vjere i historije...

:thumbup:
Muavija je predstavljen kao jako opak lik u sunijskim knjigama i uvijek mi je bio oduran i nisam kontala sto ga uvrstuju u vjernike i cestite tabiine!!
Towelie

#757 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Towelie »

Gde tabiin, Muavija je, po njihovom, ashab i pisar Objave. :D
kerima1

#758 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by kerima1 »

Towelie wrote:Gde tabiin, Muavija je, po njihovom, ashab i pisar Objave. :D
Sta god da je ashab ili tabiin ja dok sam bila sunija prezirala sam ga radi zlodjela. :lol:
Znaci ni tada mene religija nije bila okovala skroz. :lol:
zagortenej

#759 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by zagortenej »

Pazite se vas dvoje, šejtan najvoli odbjegle (zalutale) ovčice [emoji1]
kerima1

#760 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by kerima1 »

zagortenej wrote:Pazite se vas dvoje, šejtan najvoli odbjegle (zalutale) ovčice [emoji1]
Mislis voli ovakve ili voli se poigravati sa ovakvima:)) ?
Odavno sam ja sejtanu trn u oku.. :lol:
Towelie

#761 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Towelie »

kerima1 wrote:
zagortenej wrote:Pazite se vas dvoje, šejtan najvoli odbjegle (zalutale) ovčice [emoji1]
Stvarno ne kontam te sejtanske zoofilske sklonosti, valjda zbog onih rogova kod ovaca. Ja svakako nisam u tom filmu. :P
nasa

#762 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by nasa »

Diwan wrote:Nije lako komunicirati sa stokom... svaka čast na strpljenju .... odličan post inače :thumbup:
a nemoguce kad je neko ogranicen kao ti
zagortenej

#763 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by zagortenej »

kerima1 wrote:
Dalo bi se tumačiti na više načina :D
Diwan

#764 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Diwan »

Možda najviše medijski, što li?, zastupljena religijska ličnost je lik Isusa, Isa, Ješua koja je sveprisutna bez obzira na nečije relijsko porijeklo. Vjerujem da nema budiste, taoiste ili pripadnika nekog drugog vjerovanja ili pravca da nije čuo za Isusa a.s., da nije čuo raspeće, jer ta slika raspeča je postalo skoro ko neki arhetip ili simbol koji baštine svi.

Jedna od teoloških stvari vezanih za osnove hrišćanskog vjerovanja i ubijeđenje je vjerovanje o ponovni dolazak Isa a.s. Takvo vjerovanje večim dijelom baštine i muslimani.

Isus je Uskrsnuo, Bog ga je uzeo k Sebi je vjerovanje koje dijele dvije religije, i da je Njegov a.s. zemaljski život prestao sa raspećem, ali da li je zaista tako:
Holger Kersten: "It is simply of vital importance to find again the path to the sources, to the
eternal and central truths of Christ's message, which has been shaken almost beyond recognition
by the profane ambitions of more or less secular institutions arrogating to themselves a religious
authority. This is an attempt to open a way to a new future, firmly founded in the true spiritual
and religious sources of the past".

Thus begins Holger Kersten's book "Jesus Lived in India". This German book is a thorough,
methodical and authoritative examination of the evidence of Christ's life beyond the Middle East
before the Crucifixion and in India and elsewhere after it.

This article is a summary of Kersten's exhaustive research into Christ's travels after the
Crucifixion, his arrival in India with the Mother Mary and finally his death and entombment in
Kashmir. Kersten notes the many parallels of Christ's teachings with other religious and cultural
traditions and suggests that at least some of these figures may have been one and the same
personality. It is not possible, Kersten asserts, to disprove that Christ went to India. The current
information documenting Christ's life is restricted to the gospels and the work of Church
theologians. One can hardly trust these sources to be objective considering their obvious interest
in maintaining the authority of their Church and its grip on the masses.

The Russian scholar, Nicolai Notovich, was the first to suggest that Christ may have gone to
India. In 1887, Notovich, a Russian scholar and Orientalist, arrived in Kashmir during one of
several journeys to the Orient. At the Zoji-la pass Notovich was a guest in a Buddhist monastery,
where a monk told him of the bhodisattva saint called "Issa". Notovich was stunned by the
remarkable parallels of Issa's teachings and martyrdom with that of Christ's life, teachings and
crucifixion.

For about sixteen years, Christ travelled through Turkey, Persia, Western Europe and possibly
England. He finally arrived with Mary to a place near Kashmir, where she died. After many
years in Kashmir, teaching to an appreciative population, who venerated him as a great prophet,
reformer and saint, he died and was buried in a tomb in Kashmir itself.

The first step in Christ's trail after the Crucifixion is found in the Persian scholar F. Mohammed's
historical work "Jami-ut-tuwarik" which tells of Christ's arrival in the kingdom of Nisibis, by
royal invitation. (Nisibis is today known as Nusaybin in Turkey) . This is reiterated in the Imam
Abu Jafar Muhammed's "Tafsi-Ibn-i-Jamir at-tubri." Kersten found that in both Turkey and
Persia there are ancient stories of a saint called "Yuz Asaf" ("Leader of the Healed"), whose
behaviour, miracles and teachings are remarkably similar to that of Christ.

The many Islamic and Hindu historical works recording local history and legends of kings,
noblemen and saints of the areas thought to be travelled by Jesus also give evidence of a Christ
like man; the Koran, for example, refers to Christ as "Issar". Further east, the Kurdish tribes of
Eastern Anatolia have several stories describing Christ's stay in Eastern Turkey after his
resurrection. These traditional legends have been ignored by the theological community.
Kersten also suggests that prior to Christ's mission in the Middle East, he may have been
exposed to Buddhist teachings in Egypt. After his birth in Bethlehem, his family fled to Egypt to
avoid Herod's persecution. Surprisingly some scholars now acknowledge that Buddhist schools
probably existed in Alexandria long before the Christian era.

More clues are drawn from the Apocrypha. These are texts said to have been written by the
Apostles but which are not officially accepted by the Church. Indeed, the Church regards them as
heresy since a substantial amount of the Apocrypha directly contradicts Church dogma and
theology. The Apocryphal 'Acts of Thomas', for example, tell how Christ met Thomas several
times after the Crucifixion. In fact they tell us how Christ sent Thomas to teach his spirituality in
India. This is corroborated by evidence found in the form of stone inscriptions at Fatehpur Sikri,
near the Taj Mahal, in Northern India. They include "Agrapha", which are sayings of Christ that
don't exist in the mainstream Bible. Their grammatical form is most similar to that of the
Apocryphal gospel of Thomas. This is but one example giving credibility to the idea that texts
not recognised by the Church hold important clues about Christ's true life and his teachings.
In tracing Christ's movements to India and beyond, Kersten also discovered that many of his
teachings, which have been gradually edited out of the modern Bible were originally Eastern in
nature. Principles such as karma and re-incarnation, for example, were common knowledge then,
and seem to have been reaffirmed by Christ. Imagine the implications that this discovery holds
for Western Christianity and its churches, who have kept Christ in their doctrinal top pockets and
have constrained the entire Western culture within the narrow teachings of blind faith, organised
religion and original sin!

Further clues are cited from The Apocryphal Acts of Thomas, and the Gospel of Thomas which
are of Syrian origin and have been dated to the 4th Century AD, or possibly earlier. They are
Gnostic Scriptures and despite the evidence indicating their authenticity, they are not given
credence by mainstream theologians. In these texts Thomas tells of Christ's appearance in
Andrapolis, Paphlagonia (today known as in the extreme north of Anatolia) as a guest of the
King of Andrappa. There he met with Thomas who had arrived separately. It is at Andrapolis
that Christ entreated Thomas to go to India to begin spreading his teachings. It seems that Christ
and Mary then moved along the West coast of Turkey, proof of this could be an old stopping
place for travellers called the "Home of Mary", found along the ancient silk route. From here
Christ could easily have entered Europe via France. He may have even travelled as far as the
British Isles, for in England there is an ancient oak tree called the "Hallowed Tree" which (says
local legend) was planted by Christ himself.

In his travels through Persia (today's Iran) Christ became known as Yuz Asaf (leader of the
Healed). We know this because a Kashmiri historical document confirms that Isa (the Koranic
name for Christ) was in fact also known as Yuz Asaf. The Jami - uf - Tamarik, Volume II, tells
that Yuz Asaf visited Masslige, where he attended the grave of Shem, Noah's son. There are
various other accounts such as Agha Mustafa's "Awhali Shahaii-i-paras" that tell of Yuz Asaf's
travels and teachings all over Persia. It seems that Yuz Asaf blessed Afghanistan and Pakistan
with his presence also. There are for example two plains in Eastern Afghanistan near Gazni and
Galalabad, bearing the name of the prophet Yuz Asaf. Again in the Apocryphal Acts of Thomas,
Thomas says that he and Christ attended the Court of King Gundafor of Taxila (now Pakistan),
in about 47AD, and that eventually both the King and his brother accepted Christ's teachings.
Kersten claims that there are more than twenty one historical documents that bear witness to the
existence of Jesus in Kashmir, where he was known also as Yuz Asaf and Issa. For example the
Bhavishyat Mahapurana (volume 9 verses 17-32) contains an account of Issa-Masih (Jesus the
Messiah). It describes Christ's arrival in the Kashmir region of India and his encounter with King
Shalivahana, who ruled the Kushan area (39-50AD), and who entertained Christ as a guest for
some time.

{Christ's life in India, after the crucifixion, challenges current Church teachings at their very
foundation. The theology of Saint Paul, the major influence on modern Christianity, is empty
fanaticism in the light of this discovery.|

The historian Mullah Nadini (1413) also recounts a story of Yuz Asaf who was a contemporary
to King Gopadatta, and confirms that he also used the name Issar, ie. Jesus. There is also much
historical truth in the towns and villages of Northern India to prove that Jesus and his mother
Mary spent time in the area. For instance, at the border of a small town called Mari, there is
nearby a mountain called Pindi Point, upon which is an old tomb called Mai Mari da Asthan or
"The final resting place of Mary". The tomb is said to be very old and local Muslims venerate it
as the grave of Issa's (ie Christ's) Mother. The tomb itself is oriented East-West consistent with
the Jewish tradition, despite the fact it is within a Muslim area. Assuming its antiquity, such a
tomb could not be Hindu either since the Hindus contemporary to Christ cremated their dead and
scattered their ashes as do Hindus today.

Following Christ's trail into Kashmir, 40km south of Srinagar, between the villages of Naugam
and Nilmge is a meadow called Yuz-Marg (the meadow of Yuz Asaf, ie. Jesus). Then there is the
sacred building called Aish Muqam, 60km south east of Srinagar and 12km from Bij Bihara.
"Aish" says Kersten is derived from "Issa" and "Muqam" place of rest or repose. Within the Aish
Muqam is a sacred relic called the 'Moses Rod' or the 'Jesus Rod', which local legend says,
belonged to Moses himself. Christ is said to also have held it, perhaps to confirm his Mosaic
heritage. Above the town of Srinagar is a temple known as "The Throne of Solomon", which
dates back to at least 1000BC, which King Gopadatta had restored at about the same time as
Christ's advent. The restoration was done by a Persian architect who personally left four
inscriptions on the side steps of the temple. The third and fourth inscription read: "At this time
Yuz Asaf announced his prophetic calling in Year 50 and 4" and "He is Jesus -- Prophet of the
Sons of Israel"! Herein lies a powerful confirmation of Kersten's theory. Kersten suggests that
Christ may have travelled to the South of India also, finally returning to Kashmir to die at the age
of approximately 80 years. Christ's tomb, says Kersten, lies in Srinagar's old town in a building
called Rozabal. "Rozabal" is an abbreviation of Rauza Bal, meaning "tomb of a prophet". At the
entrance there is an inscription explaining that Yuz Asaf is buried along with another Moslem
saint. Both have gravestones which are oriented in North-South direction, according to Moslem
tradition. However, through a small opening the true burial chamber can be seen, in which there
is the Sarcophagus of Yuz Asaf in East-West (Jewish) orientation!

According to Professor Hassnain, who has studied this tomb, there are carved footprints on the
grave stones and when closely examined, carved images of a crucifix and a rosary. The
footprints of Yuz Asaf have what appear to be scars represented on both feet, if one assumes that
they are crucifixion scars, then their position is consistent with the scars shown in the Turin
Shroud (left foot nailed over right). Crucifixion was not practised in Asia, so it is quite possible
that they were inflicted elsewhere, such as the Middle East. The tomb is called by some as
"Hazrat Issa Sahib" or "Tomb of the Lord Master Jesus". Ancient records acknowledge the
existence of the tomb as long ago as 112AD. The Grand Mufti, a prominent Muslim Cleric,
himself has confirmed that Hazrat Isa Sahib is indeed the tomb of Yuz Asaf!

Thus Kersten deduces
that the tomb of Jesus Christ Himself is in Kashmir!

The implications of Kersten's discovery are monumental. Christ's life in India, after the
crucifixion, challenges current Church teachings at their very foundation. The theology of Saint
Paul, the major influence on modern Christianity, is empty fanaticism in the light of this
discovery. Threatened also are the doctrines of obedience to the Church, original sin, salvation
through blind faith and the non-existence of reincarnation, etc. Yet these ideas underlie the
morality and ethics, (or lack of them), that govern the entire Western social structure, from the
legal system to medical health care schemes. It is no wonder that the modern Churches and their
secular interests refuse to consider such a proposition as Kersten's!
arzuhal

#765 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by arzuhal »

Diwan

#766 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Diwan »

Još jedan interesantan tekst u vezi nastavka življenja na zemlji nakon tzv. raspeća. Poznate su i teorije da je Isus a.s. imao brak sa Marijom Magdalenom sa kojom je imao i djecu. Naravno da sva ova 'nevjernička' učenja neće naći pristanište kod zvaničnih inovjerskih religija nazvanih Islam i Hrišćanstvo.
Visiting the Grave of Jesus in Srinagar, Kashmir
By Stephen Knapp

I had visited the place that is called the grave of Jesus in Srinagar, Kashmir in June of 2007. And,
actually, unless you know the history and controversy about this little building, there is not much that will give
any indications of this being the grave of Jesus. But it is good that I went when I did, because now it is locked
and off-limits to foreigners, especially westerners.

This place is also called the Roza bal, or Rauza bol, which means “tomb of the prophet.” This is the
burial place of Yuz Asaph (or Asaf), in the center of Srinagar’s old part of town. The name Yuz Asaph is said
to relate to Jesus. Some people believe it is the grave of Jesus and others think it is all based on faulty
premises, meaning it is merely a rumor or urban legend. However, there is a complete line of logic behind
this, so I will only give you the evidence and what people say and you can decide for yourself. That way, if
you are ever in Srinagar, you can have some understanding of the significance of this place and check it out
yourself.

To visit this grave of Jesus, you will find it in Anzimar next to a small Muslim cemetery in
the Khanjar (Khanyar) quarter of Srinagar’s old town. You find Rauza bal Khanyar down a narrow alley in an
old, wooden mausoleum. The grave itself is inside the building. The sign in front says that it is the tomb
of Ziarati Hazrati Youza Asouph and Syed Nasir-u-Din. Thus, this is a grave of two people, with Nasir-u-Din
being a Muslim saint. Some say that Youza Asouph (or Yuz Asaph) means the gatherer, which could be in
relation to the idea that Jesus was a gatherer of the lost tribes of Israel, some of whom were known to have
come to Kashmir. Others say the name means the leader of the healed, since Jesus was a healer. While still
others say the name Youza Asouph means Joseph’s son.

You enter the rectangular building through a small doorway on the side of the structure. This leads into
a small hall that allows to you to look through a few windows at the small central room inside with the
sarcophagus. If the inner doorway is unlocked, you can go in for a closer view. On your way in you will see
an inscription on a board that explains that Yuz Asaph (or Asaf) came to Kashmir many centuries ago and
dedicated himself to the search for truth. The single inner chamber has a cheap looking, raised wooden
frame in the shape of a sarcophagus for two graves, each covered with heavy, embroidered cloth. The first
and smaller grave is for an Islamic saint Syed Nasir-ud-Din, buried here in 1451, a descendent of
Imam Moosa Ali Raza, said to be a great devotee of Jesus. The larger grave behind it is for Yuz Asaph. A
document signed by five Muslim judges (Muftis) of that time certifies that the tomb contains the remains of
the prophet Yuz Asaph. Near this along the side of the inner chamber is a stone with the imprint of two feet
showing what seem to be nail wounds (a round wound on the left foot and an arc-shaped wound on the right
foot), the scars Jesus would have suffered from his crucifixion. Some people feel this is the sign for the
identity of who is buried here. It is the custom for pilgrims to place candles around the gravestones, and
when years of wax was removed by Professor Hassnain, not only did he discover the footprints, but he also
found a cross and rosary. As typical with Muslim mausoleums, these graves are replicas and the klix
graves are in a crypt under the floor in the basement. However, some also say that due to age, the ground
gave way years ago and the original grave simply sank into the ground, with the present sarcophagus built
over it. A look into the real burial chamber is provided by a small opening. But that window is now covered by
a cloth to block the view. The grave which contains the remains of Yuz Asaph also points east to west,
according to Jewish tradition.

Previously, several decades ago, the central shrine in the house was surrounded by beautifully
carved wooden panels. But these have now been removed and replaced with glass windows. These
windows, of course, let you see the fake sarcophagus inside, which is covered with the embroidered cloth, as
well as the two feet carved into the stone block at one end. You can also see this from outside through the
windows of the house, but the stone with the feet can be seen only as long as the outer doorway is unlocked
and you can get in. The house is also now painted green, the color for Islam. Whatever else was once inside,
including various relics, scrolls, and information regarding the place, have now been removed.
Suzanne Olsson, while appearing in the video “Jesus in India” by Paul David (2008), mentions that in
her research she was told by local authorities that below the main floor, the real graves do not contain any
bodies. But behind the wall was a ledge where the body of Yuz Asaph was actually placed, and then the
ledge was sealed. That is the klix grave behind the false wall. She at one time had the permission to take
DNA samples from the body through a small opening in that wall. This way she could verify the age and
possible identity of the person buried there. But Islamic militancy arose before she could accomplish that and
kept her from doing it. Thus, possible verification of this may now never be possible.

However, when talking with the local Muslims who live nearby, they will tell you adamantly that it is
not the grave of Jesus, but is the tomb of a Muslim prophet, Youza. If you ask too much, or insist on an
alternative view, they will tell you that you are committing an offense to Islam and the Koran. Nonetheless,
the tomb is built in an east-west direction, the same as the Jewish tradition, in line as a follower of Moses,
and is not in the direction facing Mecca. But this is inconsequential to the locals. Therefore, without
background information, you would never know the significance of this place.

The locals will also tell you that the grave is that of a messenger of God who liked the Muslim people
and settled there. They admit that the grave is ancient, but they forget that the person buried there arrived
hundreds of years before Islam was ever an established religion. But they do not think it was Jesus. So even
among the local people different versions of the story about the grave circulate. Also, some Muslims feel that
in the end, after the crucifixion, Jesus was lifted up to heaven because if he had actually died on the cross, it
would be a sign that he had failed in his mission.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The grave has been maintained by attendants since its construction, which is established by ancient
records to be as far back as 112 CE. The premise is that Jesus’ Hebrew name was Yuza, similar to Yuz. In
Arabic and in the Koran his name was Hazrat Isa or just Isa, and Issa in Tibetan, both of which are similar to
the name Isha in Sanskrit. This tradition has been carried down through the Farhang-Asafia, Volume One,
which explains how Jesus healed some leper who then became asaf, meaning purified or healed. The
word yuz means leader. Thus, Yuz Asaph became a common reference to Jesus as “leader of the healed.”
There are other accounts of how Yuz Asaph preached throughout Persia, present-day Iran,
converting many people. Some of these details can be found in Agha Mustafai’s Ahivali Ahaliau-i-
Paras which confirms that Jesus and Yuz Asaph are the same person. Even the well-known
Emperor Akbar had a court poet who referred to Jesus as Ai Ki Nam-i to: Yuz o Kristo, which means, “Thou
whose name is Yuz or Christ.” Also, at Akbar’s city, FatehpurSikri, near Agra, as you enter the main gate
toward the mosque, there is an inscription which states: “Jesus (Peace be with him) has said: ‘The world is a
bridge. Pass over it, but do not settle down on it!’”

Other records and place names that relate to Jesus point to his presence in Afghanistan and
Pakistan. The Acts of Thomas describe the journey of Jesus and Thomas in Pakistan (then Taxila) at the
court of King Gundafor in the 26th year of his rule, which would be about 47 CE.
Also, when Jesus came to Kashmir he came with a group of followers which included his mother,
Mary, who must have been over 70 years old, and was no doubt weakened by the journey. Seventy
kilometers east of Taxila, and 170 kilometers west of Srinagar on the border of Kashmir, is a small town
called Mari, or Murree in English, near Rawalpindi. In that town is a very old grave called Mai Mari da Asthan,
meaning “the final resting place of Mother Mary.” This is a tomb in Jewish style, aligned on the east-west line,
while the Muslim tombs are always aligned on the north-south axis. Here is where she must have died before
Jesus reached Kashmir, which was considered paradise, or heaven on earth. Even to this day this grave is
maintained by Muslims as the resting place of Jesus’ mother because he (Isa) is considered one of the main
prophets of Islam. However, the British knocked down the original shrine to Mother Mary to build a fort at that
place because of the view over the surrounding area, and because they did not believe in Mary being buried
there. Out of respect, the local people gathered the rocks of the grave and put them back near the original
site. So, it is not in the same place as where the body was located.

Also near the villages of Naugam and Nilmag, about 40 kilometers south of Srinagar is a large plain
called the Yuz Marg, the meadow of Jesus. It is said that from Murree, Jesus proceeded to Srinagar entering
Kashmir from the pass now called Yuz Marg, and he rested at Aish Muqam, about 50 miles south
of Srinagar, where a sanctuary was erected containing the horns of ‘God’s ram’ and a walking stick that is
considered Moses’ stick, later used by Jesus. It is also here that some of the tribes of Israel are supposed to
have settled after 722 BCE to live as shepherds, which is still a major occupation in the area today.
More evidence of Jesus in Kashmir is found in an inscription that was carved on the sides of the steps
at the threshold on the Throne of Solomon in Srinagar. Behind the Boulevard near Dal Lake
is Shankaracharya Hill which rises 1100 feet above the city. At the summit is a Hindu temple for Shiva, but an
earlier temple was built here around 200 BCE by Ashoka’s son.

One temple that had been built was by
King Laltaditya in the 6th century CE known as Gopadri. The road at the base of the hill where the State
Government officials are located is still known as Gupkar road in connection with that temple. This is the
oldest known site in Srinagar, believed to date back to 2500 BCE when the original sandstone structure had
been built by King Sandiman. It is also said that the philosopher Shankaracharya visited Kashmir many
centuries ago and had stayed on the hilltop to meditate. The top of the hill also provides a great view over the
lake. But due to security reasons cameras are not allowed through the final checkpoint when going to the
hilltop Shiva temple. The temple as we find it today is built on a high octagonal plinth, reached by a flight of
270 steps, the side walls of which used to have inscriptions on them. The main interior shrine is a small
circular room with a lingam about three feet tall. A new ceiling has inscriptions in Persian which connects its
origin to the reign of Shah Jahan.

The hill used to be called Takht-i-Sulaiman, the Throne of Solomon, which definitely represents some
of the history of this region, and why some people think that King Solomon had been here. Other factors to
consider is that there was an inscription on the remnants of the old building which states that the new temple
was restored in 78 CE by King Gopadatta (or Gopananda), who ruled Kashmir from 49-109 CE. According to
tradition, Solomon had visited the land of Kashmir. In fact, the local Muslims know Kashmir as
“Bagh Suleiman,” the Garden of Solomon. This would go in accord with the theory that some scholars believe
that Kashmir was the “Promised Land,” or the “Land of the Fathers” that the “ten lost tribes of Israel”
wandered to in northern India where they found peace and tranquility. This was after they had moved
eastwards when they had been driven out of Israel by the Assyrians, never to be heard from again.

Therefore, it may have indeed been Solomon, as tradition declares, who divided the Barehmooleh Mountain
and created an outlet for the water that later formed Dal Lake. He also may have constructed the original
building of the Takht-i-Suleiman on top of what is now Shankaracharya Hill.

The meaning of the inscriptions on the Throne of Solomon is described in detail by Mullah Nadiri, a
historian during the rule of Sultan Zainul Aabidin, in 1413 in his book on the history of Kashmir, Tarikh-i-
Kashmir. He relates that Gopananda, or Gopadatta, ruled Kashmir and had the Temple of Solomon
refurbished by a Persian architect. During the renovation four sayings in ancient Persian were set in stone
that said, in essence, that Bihishti Zagar is the constructor of these columns in the year of 54. Khwaja Rukun,
son of Murjan, had these columns built. In the year 54, Yuz Asaf proclaimed his prophetic calling. He is
Jesus, prophet of the sons of Israel.

Unfortunately, these inscriptions are another artifact that has been removed from the premises, so
you can no longer find these carvings in the building if you try to look for them. Nonetheless,
Mullah Nadiri goes on to relate that during the rule of Gopadatta, Yuz Asaf came from the Holy Land to the
Kashmir valley and proclaimed to be a prophet and preached to the people. Gopadatta ruled sixty years and
two months before he died. It is calculated that Jesus came to Kashmir nearly 16 years after the crucifixion
and lived to be around 80 years old.

All this seems to indicate that not only did Jesus come to India to learn the spiritual knowledge of the
Vedic Brahmanas and Buddhists as other records have described, but after returning to his land of Israel to
preach and was later crucified, he did not die on the cross but suffered and recovered. After that he
ascended to heaven, known as Kashmir, where, after some years, he died and was buried in Srinagar.
According to various records, during his missing years Jesus was supposed to have studied for four
years at the temple of Jagannatha Puri.

In this regard, the 145th Shankaracharya at Jagannatha Puri was
asked if Jesus had come there, and he agreed that Jesus came to Puri. He explained that the truth of Jesus’
visit to India was hidden in order to propagate lies, rather than let it be known that he came to India to study
amongst the Brahmanas to acquire his deeper spiritual knowledge. The Shankaracharya mentions that Jesus
studied the Vedic code of conduct on being compassionate, merciful, forgiving, etc. But most Christians deny
this.

However, the book “The Life of Saint Issa” from the Hemis Monastery in Ladakh explains that he later
criticized the Brahmanas and the caste system and later was forced to leave. Then he traveled north
to Kapilavastu(present-day Lumbini), the birthplace of Buddha in Nepal, and studied with the Buddhists. This
is said to be where he got more of his wisdom. Then he went to Lhasa in Tibet for five years. After that he
went homeward and then to Greece for sometime before going on to Egypt. Then at the age of 25 he went
to Heliopolis and studied for five more years before returning to his homeland at the age of 30.
The Hemis Monastery in Ladakh, near Leh, is another place that I have been fortunate enough to
visit. They have a big festival every year with masked dancers, and people from all over attend. It was here
that one of the books that stirred great interest in the idea of Jesus going to India was discovered.
“The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ” by Nicolas Notovitch describes his finding a document on Issa at
the Hemis Buddhist Monastery, which took place in 1886. He describes how he was there for several weeks
after breaking his leg from a fall from his horse. After becoming acquainted with the monks, one showed him
the document on the life of Issa, the name used in India for Jesus. He had the text translated, first into
Russian, and then published his book in France in 1894. Though critics such as Max Muller and others
attacked Notovitch to debunk his claims, Notovitch in turn said he talked in private to a Catholic priest at the
Vatican who told him that the Vatican library had 63 documents of various oriental languages that referred to
Jesus traveling in India. These had been brought to the Vatican by missionaries from India, China and
Arabia.

Later, there were others who also claimed to have seen that same document or scroll at
the Hemis Monastery on “The Life of Saint Issa.” This then helped confirm that Jesus studied amongst the
Hindus and Buddhists and valued their teachings and learned from them, setting the example that his
followers should also exhibit such respect and value for other religions.

This document at Hemis was later seen by Swami Abhedananda who was able to read and translate
it, which he discussed in his book, “Journey into Kashmir and Tibet.” He visited Hemis in 1922 and relates in
his book how a monk showed him the manuscript while he was there. The monk told him it was an exact
translation of the original that could be found in the Marbour Monastery near Lhasa, which was in
the Pali language, while the Hemis one was in Tibetan. Swami Abhedananda lived at an ashrama called
the RamaKrishna Vedanta Society in Kolkata, which you can still visit today. His book is also still available
today and provides for very interesting reading.

Nicolas Roerich, a Russian born Jew who converted to Christianity, claims to have also seen
the Hemis Monastery document in 1926.

Unfortunately, as is so often the case, the document at the Hemis Monastery seems to have since
disappeared with present day monks knowing nothing about such a document. Some feel that certain
Christian missionaries or agents had gone there to deliberately confiscate it to prevent any such evidence
from being available any longer.

The story of Jesus’ crucifixion is also interesting because, generally, most people die on the cross by
starvation or suffocation when the ribs press down on the lungs so that the person can no longer breathe.
This often takes several days. According to tradition, Jesus was nailed on the cross in the early afternoon of
a Friday and taken down as dusk was approaching, after being nailed on the cross for only four or five hours.
So it is most unusual that a young and healthy person like Jesus died after only four hours on the cross.
Thus, it is more likely that as a yogi he was able to enter an altered state and appear as if dead, only to be
revived later. This is not uncommon with some yogis in India. Furthermore, there are modern
commemorations of Jesus’ crucifixion wherein people are crucified every year in the Philippines and Mexico
and survive quite easily. A person does not die of crucifixion after only four hours. Thus, it is quite likely that
he survived the crucifixion and died elsewhere.

Nonetheless, there were no witnesses to any resurrection, and it certainly cannot be investigated
historically. So there is plenty of room for speculation about this from all sides, and that is mostly what we
have. However, if he had survived the crucifixion, it would make sense that he would want to leave
Jerusalem and the area to be free from any threat from the Roman soldiers. Thus, there is the idea he went
to Kashmir where some of the lost tribes of Israel are said to have relocated. Thus, even today, one can
recognize similarities with the Jewish culture in Kashmir, such as with some of the foods, clothes, butcher
knives, heart-shaped boat paddles, etc.

Of course, when talking to most Christians, they are often convinced that Jesus never went to India.
They feel that there would be no need for him to learn from any Hindus or Buddhists. Plus, the Bible gives no
information about the 18 missing years of his life (between the ages of 12 and 30). It only says that he grew
in wisdom. But that is the question, what happened during those 18 years?

Except within certain esoteric circles the shrine itself had not been discussed for some time
after Notovitch, Swami Abhedananda, and Nicolas Roerich had brought attention to it. Then it again came
into the limelight when a local journalist, Aziz Kashmiri, argued in his 1973 book, Christ in Kashmir, that
Jesus survived the crucifixion some 2,000 years ago, migrated to Kashmir and was buried in Srinagar. The
modest stone building with traditional multi-tiered roof again slipped into oblivion but came into focus again in
2002 when Suzanne Olsson arrived in Srinagar, claiming to be Christ’s ‘59th descendant’ and seeking DNA
testing of the shrine’s remains.

Olsson, though, doesn’t seem to be alone in her conviction. There are some who support her view.
Renowned Kashmiri academic Fida Hassnain’s 1994 book, A Search for the Historical Jesus, was about this
legend. Later, he co-authored a book on the subject with Olsson, Roza Bal the Tomb of Jesus. The stories of
Jesus in India date back to the 19th century and now find mention in a plethora of texts by scholars of varied
persuasions — Islamic, Buddhist and Christian.

CONCLUSION
In the end, even after visiting the Roza Bal, what you think of it or believe about it all depends on
your research, what books you read, or who you talk to about it. The conclusion is yours, but if you do look
into it, at least you have taken the privilege to ask and to investigate the issue rather than remain in the
confines of some dogmatic dictates hammered into you by others. In the end, truth prevails, but sometimes it
may take some time for the truth to become clear.
Kat

#767 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Kat »

Interesantan klip iz filma .45

Ako ima ko da ne razumije, evo i prevod dijaloga
Hoću da se promjenim, Oče, muka mi je da budem zao prema mojoj djevojci
Hocu da budem dobar čovjek,ali kažem vam..
Imam problem da ga zadržim u pantalonama i u crkvi mislim na to.
Kako da se nekoj podvučem pod suknju.
I šta radite onda?
Ništa, molim se..
Dobro je da pokušavate. Kako je tek meni.
Molim?
Imam red žena koje stoje preda mnom i kleče i otvore usta, isture jezik i kažu "Aaaa"
I ja se onda molim.To je zajebano..

Kako možete da kažete to, te djevojke vam dolaze za nadu i vi želite da vam puše..
Ja sam samo čovek, Ale..
Sa kragnom i ki....
Ooo gorjet ćeš u paklu. Isto kao i ti.
Ti si slab a ja mrzim slabiće!
Razočarao si me čovječe!
I ne diraj djecu, OK?
Diwan

#768 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Diwan »

Interesantno kako se iznebuha pojave neki indijanci kad god se otvori neka interesantna tema da to miniraju i sabotiraju.

Onaj anam, što naši stari kažu, ne miruje :lol:

Ajd ovaj prvi mi je poznat, na njega ni ne računam više, on je tu po defaultu, ali ovaj neki čoj'k zvani kat, stvori se odjednom. What the f.ck, moram stvarno paziti sta postavljam
Diwan

#769 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Diwan »

Diwan

#770 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Diwan »

Diwan wrote:
Ako je Isus a.s. 'uzet' kad je imao 33 godina kako se to pretpostavlja, kako je moguće da će govoriti kao starac, kako se navodi u 3:46:
3:46. I govoriće s ljudima u bešici i odrastao, i od dobrih će biti.”
Iako je u večini prijevoda pa i u našima riječ 'kehl' prevedena kao neka srednja dob, što bi korespondiralo sa ideološkim učenjima, ona označava starost ili čak duboku starost, a što sigurno nije dob od 33 godine.

Neki engleski prijevodi su to pokazali:
And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.
He will speak to people from the cradle and when he's an old man. He's from among the righteous."
And he will talk to human beings (while) in the cradle and (in) old age, and (he will be) from among the righteous.
And he speaks to the people from the cradle to old age, and he is of the righteous.
Tako da kad saberemo 2 i 2 dobijemo da On nije mogao zavrsiti svoj svjetovni život u dobi od 33, jer kako ni onda mogao govoriti ljudima kao starac ....

Nekome treba ova dogma o uskrunuću, ponovnom pojavljivanju ... i da posluzi njegovom cilju velike prevare.
Kat

#771 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Kat »

Diwan wrote:Interesantno kako se iznebuha pojave neki indijanci kad god se otvori neka interesantna tema da to miniraju i sabotiraju.

Onaj anam, što naši stari kažu, ne miruje :lol:

Ajd ovaj prvi mi je poznat, na njega ni ne računam više, on je tu po defaultu, ali ovaj neki čoj'k zvani kat, stvori se odjednom. What the f.ck, moram stvarno paziti sta postavljam
Znaš ti šta postavljaš. Interesantna tema, a uvijek isti likovi udaraju po Islamu. Slabo vidjeh, da se u diskusiji spominje Judaizam i Kršćanstvo. Ja sam samo dao doprinos temi sa autorskim pogledom na pričešće.
Dexx1

#772 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by Dexx1 »

Diwan wrote:
Ako je Isus a.s. 'uzet' kad je imao 33 godina kako se to pretpostavlja, kako je moguće da će govoriti kao starac, kako se navodi u 3:46:
3:46. I govoriće s ljudima u bešici i odrastao, i od dobrih će biti.”
Tako da kad saberemo 2 i 2 dobijemo da On nije mogao zavrsiti svoj svjetovni život u dobi od 33, jer kako ni onda mogao govoriti ljudima kao starac ....

Nekome treba ova dogma o uskrunuću, ponovnom pojavljivanju ... i da posluzi njegovom cilju velike prevare.
Ček', ti reče da smatraš da kur'anski tekst nije zaštićen od izmjena, i da je tih izmjena ”bilo od strane dogmatičara”.. A sad se pozivaš na isti taj tekst kao dokaz protiv dogme.

U kojem si ti haosu :-)
hajib

#773 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by hajib »

"I ne budite kukavice i ne nudite primirje kad ste jači, jer Allah je s vama, On vas neće nagrada za djela vaša lišiti. "
muhamed je cesto optuzivao arapske porodice da krse zadatu rijec,ali iz ovog ajeta se vidi da je on cim bi ojacao sa svojim sljedbenicima napadao njihove karavane i otimao njihova blaga,da bi ih zatim pozivao u islam .muhamed je do Objave Poslanstva bio trgovac i odlicno je znao puteve kuda se krecu karavani i zato je vrlo cesto postavljao zasede i otimao postenim arapima blago
hajib

#774 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by hajib »

"A šta ti je to u desnoj ruci, o Musa?"
ovdje imamo jedno kako da kazem jedno nepotrebno pitanje.jer Allah dz. s. zna sve sta je bilo sta je sada i sta cebiti odnosno zna sve o covjeku i sta on nosi
hajib

#775 Re: BOŽANSKA VJERA vs Islam, (Hriščanstvo, Judaizam itd.)

Post by hajib »

muhamed je odlicno znao i Bibliju,medjutim on se sluzi vrlo vestim lukavstvom,tako da mojsija naziva musa a.s.,abrahama-ibrahim,lota-lut,jakoba-jakub,josipa-jusuf,jonasa-jonuz,adama-adem,evu -hava....ne mogavsi da napise nesto lepse od biblije on u svoj kur an stavlja sve ono sto pise u bibliji samo,vrlo malo izmenjeno