Evolucija

Naučna otkrića, edukacija, školstvo, univerziteti, fakulteti...
SeadBiH

Post by SeadBiH » 03/01/2007 22:50

REUTERS (ISTANBUL):
Harun Yahya, has an influence U.S. creationists could only dream of

Reuters , one of the world’s biggest news agencies, issued an article of Tom Heneghan on November 22,. (News from Reuters News Agency reach 1 billion people a day) The report under the headline “Creation vs. Darwin takes Muslim twist in Turkey” included evolution themed works of world-famous writer Harun Yahya and how evolution belief lost ground in Turkey in the recent years. This report found a wide echo in various newspapers including Washington Post, the most important newspaper of USA, and anarray of prominent news sites includen MSNBC, YahooNews, AolNews. Some remarks are as follows:

A lavishly illustrated "Atlas of Creation" is mysteriously turning up at schools and libraries in Turkey, proclaiming that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is the real root of terrorism.

Arriving unsolicited by post, the large-format tome offers 768 glossy pages of photographs and easy-to-read text to prove that God created the world with all its species.

At first sight, it looks like it could be the work of United States creationists, the Christian fundamentalists who believe the world was created in six days as told in the Bible.

But the author's name, Harun Yahya, reveals the surprise inside. This is Islamic creationism, a richly funded movement based in predominantly Muslim Turkey which has an influence U.S. creationists could only dream of.

Creationism is so widely accepted here that Turkey placed last in a recent survey of public acceptance of evolution in 34 countries -- just behind the United States.

"Darwinism is dead," said Kerim Balci of the Fethullah Gulen network, a moderate Islamic movement with many publications and schools but no link to the creationists who produced the atlas.

http://www.harunyahya.com/new_releases/ ... 061125.php

ATLAS OF CREATION

http://www.harunyahya.com/books/darwini ... ion_01.php

SeadBiH

Post by SeadBiH » 03/01/2007 22:56

A new book from Harvard University including the works of Harun Yahya

Harvard University, one of the world’s leading centers for scientific research, has established that creationism is becoming increasingly more powerful in the world and that the global center for this is the work of the Science Research Foundation (BAV). The latest edition of the book The Creationists, from Scientific Creationism to Intelligent Design devotes a special section to the work of the BAV in setting out the fact of creation. The section in question is summarized as follows in a report headed “Creation Museums and the Rise of Global Creationism:”

An unusual phenomenon that seems to be popping up a lot lately—the creation museum. America's first one is set to open this spring in Petersburg, Kentucky. The $26.4 million facility boasts animatronic dinosaurs and a state-of-the-art SFX theater, all designed to convince visitors that God created the world exactly as it’s described in the Bible.

And it's not just in the US. Like everything these days, creationism is going global, as evidenced by a campaign to open small creation museums across Turkey (a typical one, located in an Istanbul kebab shop, greets visitors with a portrait of Charles Darwin framed in dripping blood). Matt Mossman reports in this month's issue of SEED Magazine:

In its latest campaign, BAV [Bilim Arastirma Vakfi, or "Scientific Research Foundation"] has opened more than 80 "museums" in restaurants, malls, and city halls across Turkey, each stocked with fossils, posters, and eager volunteers. Oktar's disciples use tactics cribbed from US organizations like California's Institute for Creation Research, instructing passersby that evolution cannot explain biology's complexity and is against the word of God.”

BAV runs quite a sophisticated operation, as evidenced by its website, which, according to Mossman, offers downloadable Power Point presentations and questions with which students can challenge their evolution-loving science teachers. And the affinity with US creationists isn't mere coincidence--a BAV spokesman traveled to the US last year to testify in the Kansas Board of Education's intelligent design hearings. Beyond the US and Turkey, creationist movements in Britain and Australia (where they seem to be particularly strong) suggest a growing global trend.

For some time, the standard account of the rise of global creationism has been Ronald Numbers's The Creationists: From Scientific Creationism to Intelligent Design. In November, HUP will publish an expanded edition of this classic, which tracks the development of creationist thinking over the centuries. Two new chapters chronicle the intelligent design movement and the new thrust of global creationism, which we can see at work in the examples above.

digger

Post by digger » 03/01/2007 23:19

NIN wrote:Ubjedljivo najzanimljivije su teoloske (kreacionisticke) interpretacije zaostavstine iz doba Jure, moze se reci i to da su medju najkomicnijim!

Ima li koji da me malo oraspolozi?
Ma ja bih da te malo oneraspolozim. :D

Da je nemoguce "diskutovati" sa kreacionistima, evo dobrog primjera a taj je gay-preacher Haggard, tj., onaj sto bi po danu propovjedao moral a po noci placao za seks sa muskim. Jeste, do skora je bio vodja evangelista u SAD.

Eh, kada je George Dawkins (naucnik/profesor sa Oksforda) pokusao da mu dokaze da biblija nije tacan izvor jer je kontradiktorna, Haggard je bez da trepne odgovorio: "Biblija je pisana u periodu od 1500 godina od 40 autora od kojih niti jedan nije kontradiktovao drugoga..." naravno ciljajuci na to da je u nauci sve uvijek kontradiktovano, dakle i nedokazano.

Zato, valja ti poklopiti usi, podviti rep, i prihvatiti da je nemoguce diskutovatio o realnosti u materiji gdje realno kao pojam ne postoji. :D

KOGOD KADGOD

Post by KOGOD KADGOD » 04/01/2007 01:52

SeadBiH wrote:A new book from Harvard University including the works of Harun Yahya

Harvard University, one of the world’s leading centers for scientific research, has established that creationism is becoming increasingly more powerful in the world and that the global center for this is the work of the Science Research Foundation (BAV). The latest edition of the book The Creationists, from Scientific Creationism to Intelligent Design devotes a special section to the work of the BAV in setting out the fact of creation. The section in question is summarized as follows in a report headed “Creation Museums and the Rise of Global Creationism:”

An unusual phenomenon that seems to be popping up a lot lately—the creation museum. America's first one is set to open this spring in Petersburg, Kentucky. The $26.4 million facility boasts animatronic dinosaurs and a state-of-the-art SFX theater, all designed to convince visitors that God created the world exactly as it’s described in the Bible.

And it's not just in the US. Like everything these days, creationism is going global, as evidenced by a campaign to open small creation museums across Turkey (a typical one, located in an Istanbul kebab shop, greets visitors with a portrait of Charles Darwin framed in dripping blood). Matt Mossman reports in this month's issue of SEED Magazine:

In its latest campaign, BAV [Bilim Arastirma Vakfi, or "Scientific Research Foundation"] has opened more than 80 "museums" in restaurants, malls, and city halls across Turkey, each stocked with fossils, posters, and eager volunteers. Oktar's disciples use tactics cribbed from US organizations like California's Institute for Creation Research, instructing passersby that evolution cannot explain biology's complexity and is against the word of God.”

BAV runs quite a sophisticated operation, as evidenced by its website, which, according to Mossman, offers downloadable Power Point presentations and questions with which students can challenge their evolution-loving science teachers. And the affinity with US creationists isn't mere coincidence--a BAV spokesman traveled to the US last year to testify in the Kansas Board of Education's intelligent design hearings. Beyond the US and Turkey, creationist movements in Britain and Australia (where they seem to be particularly strong) suggest a growing global trend.

For some time, the standard account of the rise of global creationism has been Ronald Numbers's The Creationists: From Scientific Creationism to Intelligent Design. In November, HUP will publish an expanded edition of this classic, which tracks the development of creationist thinking over the centuries. Two new chapters chronicle the intelligent design movement and the new thrust of global creationism, which we can see at work in the examples above.
Postedi narod citata, Boga ti (jer ako mi mozemo shvatiti i razumjeti, ne znaci da mogu svi - a pogledaj broj UCITAVANJA u odnosu na broj postova) - i ti i @NIN - nego ili prevedite, ili sazeto svojim rijecima objasnite ili nemojte ni iznositi tekstove - ili vam to nije stalo da NAS narod sireg obima razumije ove strane nego samo da drugim forumasima "dokazete" svoje znanje?

Kada ce se shvatiti da oni koji znaju vise jezika su vec imali priliku da procitaju ogromnu masu informacije - a svrha ovog foruma je da se ta informacija, kao i diskusije o raznim stavovima u odnosu na nju, priblizi onima koji uglavnom citaju nas jezik? - zato im i jeste "novo" ovo sto ovdje nalaze... :roll:

NIN

Post by NIN » 04/01/2007 11:50

KOGOD KADGOD wrote:
SeadBiH wrote:A new book from Harvard University including the works of Harun Yahya
Postedi narod citata, Boga ti (jer ako mi mozemo shvatiti i razumjeti, ne znaci da mogu svi - a pogledaj broj UCITAVANJA u odnosu na broj postova) - i ti i @NIN - nego ili prevedite, ili sazeto svojim rijecima objasnite ili nemojte ni iznositi tekstove - ili vam to nije stalo da NAS narod sireg obima razumije ove strane nego samo da drugim forumasima "dokazete" svoje znanje?

Kada ce se shvatiti da oni koji znaju vise jezika su vec imali priliku da procitaju ogromnu masu informacije - a svrha ovog foruma je da se ta informacija, kao i diskusije o raznim stavovima u odnosu na nju, priblizi onima koji uglavnom citaju nas jezik? - zato im i jeste "novo" ovo sto ovdje nalaze... :roll:
Cijenim,
ali, nema se vremena za prijevode i tumacenja.

Informacije radi, isto tako znam ljude koji su naucili strane jezike cisto da bi mogli svoja znanja i svoje vidike prosiriti i pronaci veoma sirok spektar informacija za sebe i druge.

Pozdrav...

NIN

Post by NIN » 04/01/2007 12:25

digger wrote:
NIN wrote:Ubjedljivo najzanimljivije su teoloske (kreacionisticke) interpretacije zaostavstine iz doba Jure, moze se reci i to da su medju najkomicnijim!

Ima li koji da me malo oraspolozi?
Ma ja bih da te malo oneraspolozim. :D

Da je nemoguce "diskutovati" sa kreacionistima, evo dobrog primjera a taj je gay-preacher Haggard, tj., onaj sto bi po danu propovjedao moral a po noci placao za seks sa muskim. Jeste, do skora je bio vodja evangelista u SAD.

Eh, kada je George Dawkins (naucnik/profesor sa Oksforda) pokusao da mu dokaze da biblija nije tacan izvor jer je kontradiktorna, Haggard je bez da trepne odgovorio: "Biblija je pisana u periodu od 1500 godina od 40 autora od kojih niti jedan nije kontradiktovao drugoga..." naravno ciljajuci na to da je u nauci sve uvijek kontradiktovano, dakle i nedokazano.

Zato, valja ti poklopiti usi, podviti rep, i prihvatiti da je nemoguce diskutovatio o realnosti u materiji gdje realno kao pojam ne postoji. :D
Donekle se slazem sa tom konstatacijom.

Problem je, naime, da vecina ljudi koja se popali na procitane radove Haruna Y. nije ni slova procitao iz domena evolucije zivota, a kamoli, recimo, geologije, paleoantropologije, i da ne nabrajam dalje. Ja sam procitao nesto njegovih radova i pogledao par dokumentaraca sa njegovim i slicnim tumacenjima nastanka zivota na zemlji. Vecina njegovih navodnih argumenata se zasniva na obaranju darwinisticke (vrlo pogresan termin) teorije putem svog neznanja i nemogucnosti da sebi objasni kompleksnosti proizasle iz doticne teorije. Ja, koji nisam nikakav ekspert niti naucnik koji se direktno bavi proucavanjem razvoja zivota na Zemlji u zadnjih 3,5 milijardi godina mogao bih ga oboriti u pet minuta, a da ne govorimo o strucnjacima koji sav svoj zivot zrtvuju proucavajuci i tragajuci za fosilima i verifikacijama svojih vidjenja razvoja zivota kroz eone. Nije ni cudo sto su njegove (Harun Y.) i njemu slicne interpretacije zivota u krugovima evolucionista dobar material da se lijepo oraspoloze uz nekoliko kvalitetnih napada smijeha.

Meni je zao ljudi koji se lijepe za ovakve kvazi-naucne interpretacije koje, uzgred receno, imaju svoj cilj, a znamo vec koji, i svoje vrijeme i energiju trose citajuci takva i slicna zamotavanja, a opet sve u svrhu da ustabile svoju poljuljanu vjeru, normalno, s razlogom.

Da navedem primjer jantara iliti cilibara sto pristalice kreacionizma vecinom uzimaju u svoj argument:
Naime, vecina fosiliziranih nekoc zivih organizama koji ostadose zarobljeni u doticnoj smoli do dan danas su, kako vidjesmo, kukci i gmazovi! Ako smo upoznati sa alatima kojima se evolucija koristi shvatit cemo da su sisavci ti koji imaju najsiri raspon varijacija koje su se desavale u relativno kratkom periodu a ne gmazovi i kukci. Cinjenica je da se mnogi insekti i gmazovi nisu mjenjali milionima godina jer odredjene vrste jednostavno nisu imale potrebe da se mjenjaju (!). Recimo krokodili, Komodo zmaj, Vilinski konjic, termiti, zohari, …, more beskicmanjaka. Ma da ne tusim ni sebe ni druge, uzmite barem jednu knjigu pa procitajte i uporedite sa vec procitanom Harunovom, bit ce vam jasnije.

Pozdrav…

Gost123

Post by Gost123 » 04/01/2007 12:35

SeadBiH wrote: A lavishly illustrated "Atlas of Creation" is mysteriously turning up at schools and libraries in Turkey, proclaiming that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is the real root of terrorism.

Like everything these days, creationism is going global, as evidenced by a campaign to open small creation museums across Turkey (a typical one, located in an Istanbul kebab shop, greets visitors with a portrait of Charles Darwin framed in dripping blood)
slika sa naslovne web stranice autora...
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ledcb8.jpg

jadno jadno...

NIN

Post by NIN » 04/01/2007 18:59

Gost123 wrote:
SeadBiH wrote: A lavishly illustrated "Atlas of Creation" is mysteriously turning up at schools and libraries in Turkey, proclaiming that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution is the real root of terrorism.

Like everything these days, creationism is going global, as evidenced by a campaign to open small creation museums across Turkey (a typical one, located in an Istanbul kebab shop, greets visitors with a portrait of Charles Darwin framed in dripping blood)
slika sa naslovne web stranice autora...
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ledcb8.jpg

jadno jadno...
Jasno je to svima ali eto.

Sto se tice reptila iliti gmazova:

While many kinds of reptiles once dominated the Earth, only four orders have living representatives. The largest of these groups is the Squamata, which includes lizards and snakes. Turtles and tortoises belong to the order Chelonia, and crocodiles, alligators, caimans, and gavials belong to the order Crocodilia. The tuatara, often called a living fossil, is the only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia. Prominent among extinct reptiles were the Saurischians (Tyrannosaurus and other “reptile-hipped” bipedal carnivores), which may have been the ancestors of birds, and the Ornithischians (“bird-hipped” herbivores such as Stegosaurus and Hypsilophodon). Mammals arose from the Therapsid line.

Pozdrav...

Gorcin

Post by Gorcin » 04/01/2007 22:12

Cinjenica je da se mnogi insekti i gmazovi nisu mjenjali milionima godina jer odredjene vrste jednostavno nisu imale potrebe da se mjenjaju
ImageImage
Size: 12.7 centimeters (5 in)
Period: Miocene

The cormorant skull pictured, 18 million years old, is evidence that cormorants from prehistoric times were the same as ones living today. This lack of any difference shows that the birds didn't change over millions of years—in other words, they didn't evolve.

insekt ova ptica nije

p.s.
"potreba", eh'm...kako zna: atom,molekula,aminokiselina...:-)

p.s.p.s.
Evolutionary theory is the latest in a series of historical world views. And as such will eventually be overturned by another thought system. Its fate, like that of “world views” before it, is to viewed by some future generation as being naïve and ignorant.

Those who insist that “Evolution” is ultimate and final word on the subject are deluding themselves. They do this not for scientific reasons; for there is abundant evidence that evolution is deeply flawed. Instead they hold religiously to evolution for selfish personal reasons – to live in the illusion that they are “right” and to avoid at all costs the pain of personal growth. They live in and are nurtured by the flattery that they are the most intelligent and enlightened people to have ever lived. Their narrow minded and self “righteous” attitudes make meaningful dialog all but impossible
(Dogma baby...)

Evolution became popular not with the people but with government and business for selfish reasons. Each then could point and the unemployed and down and outs of society and say that "that just the way the world is" and have a better chance that people would accept it and not revolt. Evolution is not science, it does not even qualify to regarded as a theory it is only an idea the has become the religion of wealth and politics.

Regardless of the fact that the Darwinist religion is merely a product of demagoguery, it has come to occupy an influential position in people's minds. They are not able to question it because it is forbidden to ask questions; this religion demands unconditional faithTo be a Darwinist it is necessary to believe that living beings were formed from lifeless matter, that reptiles began to fly as a result of a coincidental process, that highly complex organisms such as cells, and eventually eyes and ears, came into existence by random chance, that sea creatures such as whales evolved from mammals like bears who went into the sea in search of food, that dinosaurs who ran after flies developed wings and became birds.
It is evident how unreasonable and illogical these presuppositions are. One who reads these words might think that since respected scientists believe these things, they must have proof. But there is not the slightest proof - only guesses, suppositions, probabilities and whims. The decision about these things has already been made; now it is necessary only to believe.

All that is needed to get people to believe in this religion is a single article in a magazine or book or a short documentary film. Even if one wishes, he cannot ask questions nor examine the fossils that are supposed to confirm transitional forms or the fabricated drawings and illustrations that are claimed to be true representations. He cannot himself carry out experiments, such as the Miller experiment which was proven invalid by scientific developments. 71 Those who get involved in this type of enterprise are immediately excluded from scientific circles by the Darwinist missionaries; in fact, they are "excommunicated." If they would just think a bit about these facts, they would realize the truth.

:music:
Peace&Joy

NIN

Post by NIN » 04/01/2007 22:36

Gorcin wrote:
Cinjenica je da se mnogi insekti i gmazovi nisu mjenjali milionima godina jer odredjene vrste jednostavno nisu imale potrebe da se mjenjaju
ImageImage
Size: 12.7 centimeters (5 in)
Period: Miocene
insekt ova ptica nije

p.s.
"potreba", eh'm...kako zna: atom,molekula,aminokiselina...:-)

p.s.p.s.
Evolutionary theory is the latest in a series of historical world views. And as such will eventually be overturned by another thought system. Its fate, like that of “world views” before it, is to viewed by some future generation as being naïve and ignorant.
Mozda nisi znao da su ptice direktni potomci gmazova, bro!

Postajes malo dosadan. :-)

U'fati se ti kakvog posla i popusti te kreacionisticke pamflete, umorices se djaba!

:music:

Peace...

NIN

Post by NIN » 04/01/2007 23:04

Mada nemam namjeru da te prosvjetljujem postavit cu nesto teksta ticano za kormorane koje je nas cijenjeni Harun Y. upotrijebio u svojim radovima u svrhu diskvalifikacije nauke o razvoju zivota. To ti dodje kao, ma nece oni ba ni provjeravat' jer njihov intelektualni maksimum to nece ni biti u mogucnosti. Nesto kao dnevni horoskopi, ili tako nesto, ..........

The Galapagos Islands are a living laboratory for the ongoing process of evolutionary change in response to the stresses of the natural environment in the Archipelago. One of the more curious adaptations is found in a species of bird, the Flightless Cormorant. This species has evolved vestigial wings and can no longer fly, though all of the related Cormorants around the world are able to take to the skies. The question then is why does a bird lose this seemingly remarkable capability when no other birds on the islands, other than the Galapagos Penguin, have lost this physical trait? Why would any species of bird lose this ability once it evolved in its ancestors? The answer must lie in some strategy that gives the Flightless Cormorant an edge in survival or an adaptive advantage in its struggle for existence. The loss of flight seems counter intuitive to the ability to survive. Flight surely gives birds an advantage to escape their predators and in most environments it does. The Galapagos though are void of natural predators. Flightless Cormorants live on the coastal waters of two islands, Isabella and Fernandina, neither of which have bird-eating mammals nor other terrestrial predators. Flight would also seem to be an advantage to catching food and in most cases it is. Flight gives most birds greater options and versatility to finding food, whether gleaning insects in the forest canopy or gliding over oceanic waters in search of fish. But the food of these cormorants is at the ocean floor under rocks and in crevasses. Flightless Cormorants seek out and prey upon squid and octopus.
With all of the advantages of flight, there is also though the down side. Flight and the large flight muscles required for flying use up a lot of energy. Birds are endothermic, or warm-blooded, and thus have high metabolisms to begin with and require large energy expenditures to survive. The energy cost of flight only adds to this demand. So, could the loss of the ability to fly be somehow linked to a more efficient energy use? Could flightlessness be an adaptive advantage for these cormorants?
In this archipelago, it probably is. The Galapagos Islands though extremely interesting and unique are far from a paradise. Fresh water is scarce and the volcanic outcrops are hot and quite barren for the most part. Available energy is at a premium for most animals on the islands. It is also true in the ocean too. Available food and food webs around the islands are dependent on currents that flow seasonally. At times, cold upwelling currents bring nutrients from deep ocean basins providing a bonanza of available energy and a bloom of phytoplankton that drives the whole food chain. But, at other times, the El Nino is in effect in which atmospheric conditions and altering ocean currents prevent these nutrients from rising affecting the entire food chain. Top predators such as the cormorant are especially impacted. Deeper and longer dives are required than birds like boobies and pelicans that dive and pick off surface swimming fish. Thus energy demands are high. For cormorants, flight is an expensive luxury that is a disadvantage for survival which is needed neither for escape of predation nor for securing food. Having smaller body mass and smaller, weaker chest muscles than flying birds, Flightless Cormorants are able to utilize the resources available and carve out their own niche to survive. It is the unique environment of the Galapagos in which nature has reworked the genetic program in the evolution of this flightless bird.

http://www.rit.edu/~rhrsbi/GalapagosPag ... orant.html

Uzivaj...

safran

Post by safran » 04/01/2007 23:10

MuaDib wrote:Evolucija je sranje...oprostite na izrazu!

Kaze ta bajna teorija, nove vrste su nastale prilagođavanjem izvorne vrste datim uslovima života. Ti je dovelo do mutacija i nastanka novih vrsta. Uopšteno rečeno.
A genetika na to kaze: Svaka mutacija dovodi do smrti ćelije, prema tome teorija evolucije pada u vodu.
:) :)
Tobe jarabi gdje si ti ucio genetiku

vazda problemi

Post by vazda problemi » 04/01/2007 23:32

hajde da pomocu nauke utvrdimo da li je ljudski rod nastao slucajno.
Molekul proteina je veoma bitan sastojak svake zive celije. Molekul proteina se sastoji od pet elemenata: ugljik, azot, kiseonik, vodonik i sulfat. Potrebno je na desetine i na hiljade atoma da bi se formirao jedan molekul. U prirodi postoji otprilike 92 slobodna elementa. Vjerovatnocu da od ovih 92 samo njih 5 formira atom, to jest da formira na desetine hiljada atoma, koji ce graditi jedan protein izracunao je Frank Eliot, koji kaze da ta vjerovatnoca iznosi 1:10 stepenovano sa 160!!! (ako kazemo 1:10 stepenovano sa 2 to znaci jedan i dvije nule odnosno 1:100, a to je vjerovatnoca 1%, ako kazemo 1:10 stepenovano sa tri to znaci 1:1000 ili 0.1%...) Kad se kaze 1:10 stepenovano sa 160, to znaci da je vjerovatnoca 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... 160 puta nula, pa tek onda 1 procenata!!!!!
Svaka vjerovatnoca od 1:10 stepenovano sa 50 i vise jednaka nuli!!!!!

Idemo dalje... Ovdje govorimo o samo jednom molekulu!!!

Carls Gaj je izracunao koliko je supstance potrebno da bi se slucajnoscu formirao samo jedan ovakav molekul, i izracunao je da je potrebno toliko materije koliko zauzimaju milioni galaksija - da bi se formirao samo jedan molekul!!! Takodje je izracunao da vrijeme potrebno za njegovo formiranje iznosi 10 stepenovano sa 263 - godina!!!!!! A koliko je samo molekula u JEDNOJ celiji????!!! A koliko ima slicnih celija u organizmu jednog covjeka??!! Preko sest milijardi ovih molekula ima novorodjena beba!!! To nam kazu doktori. Sest milijardi!!!!!

Vjerovatnoca da se jedan molekul pojavi sam od sebe je 1:10 stepenovano sa 160, pomnozeno sa 1:10 stepenovano sa 263 godine, pomnozeno sa 6 milijardi koliko ih ima jedna beba!!!! Zamislite!!!

( A koliko je samo trudnih zena... U svakom trenutku na milione zena su trudne...a trudnoca traje samo devet mjeseci..... Vjerovatnoca za sve ovo je NULA, NULA, NULA!!!!! Nema slucajnosti uopste!!)

Ove stvari se ne mogu desiti slucajno!! Neko ih mora isprogramirati... Nauka nam kaze da mora postojati neka natprirodna sila.

Latina
Location: I'd ratha' be hated 4 who I am, than loved 4 who I'm not.

Post by Latina » 05/01/2007 01:01

hajde da pomocu nauke utvrdimo da li je ljudski rod nastao slucajno.
Molekul proteina je veoma bitan sastojak svake zive celije. Molekul proteina se sastoji od pet elemenata: ugljik, azot, kiseonik, vodonik i sulfat. Potrebno je na desetine i na hiljade atoma da bi se formirao jedan molekul. U prirodi postoji otprilike 92 slobodna elementa.
Uz to, da je slucajnost vezivanja elemenata ono sto determinise prirodu, imali bi mnogo vecih iznenadjenja nego sto je Flightless Comorant na otocicima Isabella i Florentina u Galapagos arhipelagu ( otkriven od strane engleskih moreplovaca, da bi se po otkricu, dakle retrospektivno postavila hipoteza o njegovom postanku ).

Postoji citava masa izumrlih ( ptica bez krila < --- contadiction in terms ).

Nauka je jaka u objasnjavanju sastojaka zivota, ali je jednostavno preslaba da objasni ZIVOT kao takav.
Hvala Allahu na ćilibaru...

ći-ći-ćilibar, ima čudnu moooć, ko ga jednom vidi...
Peace&Joy
:razz:

Hehe...Elhamdullilah. Fotke su haos.

danas

Post by danas » 05/01/2007 01:19

a zasto je ptica bez krila kontradikcija?

Latina

Post by Latina » 05/01/2007 01:28

Zato sto onda vise nije ptica.

safran

Post by safran » 05/01/2007 01:30

vazda problemi wrote:hajde da pomocu nauke utvrdimo da li je ljudski rod nastao slucajno.
Molekul proteina je veoma bitan sastojak svake zive celije. Molekul proteina se sastoji od pet elemenata: ugljik, azot, kiseonik, vodonik i sulfat. Potrebno je na desetine i na hiljade atoma da bi se formirao jedan molekul. U prirodi postoji otprilike 92 slobodna elementa. Vjerovatnocu da od ovih 92 samo njih 5 formira atom, to jest da formira na desetine hiljada atoma, koji ce graditi jedan protein izracunao je Frank Eliot, koji kaze da ta vjerovatnoca iznosi 1:10 stepenovano sa 160!!! (ako kazemo 1:10 stepenovano sa 2 to znaci jedan i dvije nule odnosno 1:100, a to je vjerovatnoca 1%, ako kazemo 1:10 stepenovano sa tri to znaci 1:1000 ili 0.1%...) Kad se kaze 1:10 stepenovano sa 160, to znaci da je vjerovatnoca 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... 160 puta nula, pa tek onda 1 procenata!!!!!
Svaka vjerovatnoca od 1:10 stepenovano sa 50 i vise jednaka nuli!!!!!

A KOLIKO BI TU TEK NULA BILO DA JE UZEO U OBZIR DA PREKO 90% CINI UGLJIK - IHAAAAAA

Idemo dalje... Ovdje govorimo o samo jednom molekulu!!!

Carls Gaj je izracunao koliko je supstance potrebno da bi se slucajnoscu formirao samo jedan ovakav molekul, i izracunao je da je potrebno toliko materije koliko zauzimaju milioni galaksija - da bi se formirao samo jedan molekul!!! Takodje je izracunao da vrijeme potrebno za njegovo formiranje iznosi 10 stepenovano sa 263 - godina!!!!!! A koliko je samo molekula u JEDNOJ celiji????!!! A koliko ima slicnih celija u organizmu jednog covjeka??!! Preko sest milijardi ovih molekula ima novorodjena beba!!! To nam kazu doktori. Sest milijardi!!!!!

Vjerovatnoca da se jedan molekul pojavi sam od sebe je 1:10 stepenovano sa 160, pomnozeno sa 1:10 stepenovano sa 263 godine, pomnozeno sa 6 milijardi koliko ih ima jedna beba!!!! Zamislite!!!

( A koliko je samo trudnih zena... U svakom trenutku na milione zena su trudne...a trudnoca traje samo devet mjeseci..... Vjerovatnoca za sve ovo je NULA, NULA, NULA!!!!! Nema slucajnosti uopste!!)

Ove stvari se ne mogu desiti slucajno!! Neko ih mora isprogramirati... Nauka nam kaze da mora postojati neka natprirodna sila.
E ovaj zadnji dio bas ne razumijem - da li mislis da molekule slucajno nastaju pri svakoj trudnoci?

danas

Post by danas » 05/01/2007 01:31

Latinica wrote:Zato sto onda vise nije ptica.
kako nije? ptica niej definisana krilima, jer bi onda i svaki insekt bio ptica, ili bi i sismis bio ptica (a nije)... kao sto ni sisavac nije definisan sa recimo krznom ili nogama, jer onda delfin ne bio bio sisavac (a jeste)...

safran

Post by safran » 05/01/2007 01:34

danas wrote:a zasto je ptica bez krila kontradikcija?
Pa kako ti nije jasno
- ptica leti -> pingvin nije ptica
- sisar ima sise -> klokan nije sisar jer mu se iste ne vide

:-) :-) :-)

Latina

Post by Latina » 05/01/2007 01:35

Ok. U pravu si.
Last edited by Latina on 05/01/2007 01:36, edited 1 time in total.

danas

Post by danas » 05/01/2007 01:36

Latinica wrote:Ok. U pravu si.

Jesi li citala "O zacudnoj stvorenosti sismisa" Al-Ghazalija ?
ne. samo sam se osvrnula na 'kontradikciju' i trazila pojasnjenje...

Maksim

Post by Maksim » 05/01/2007 04:49

Zasto se ne otovori pod-forum Nauka? Ne moze se ovdje diskutovati o nauci. Ovo nema bas nekog smisla stavljati u pod-forum Religija i Filozofija, jer ni prvo ni drugo nisu nauka (da, bas tako).

Evolucija je jedno od najvaznijih naucnih tema i dosad sam ovdje vidio samo 10 stranica copy tekstova.

vazda problemi

Post by vazda problemi » 05/01/2007 09:31

safran wrote:
da li mislis da molekule slucajno nastaju pri svakoj trudnoci?
ma salim se... zato sam stavio u zagradu...

Arminovski

Post by Arminovski » 05/01/2007 09:34

Maksim wrote:Zasto se ne otovori pod-forum Nauka? Ne moze se ovdje diskutovati o nauci. Ovo nema bas nekog smisla stavljati u pod-forum Religija i Filozofija, jer ni prvo ni drugo nisu nauka (da, bas tako).

Evolucija je jedno od najvaznijih naucnih tema i dosad sam ovdje vidio samo 10 stranica copy tekstova.
Istina. Ja kad to isto rekoh lik me napade. :D

sojka

Post by sojka » 05/01/2007 10:59

Bog kao energija...a sve ostalo posljedica (poredak, podesavanja, prikivanje, uskladjivanje (evolucija).
Materija nastaje iz energije.

(jedna od teza)