Liverpool FC

Fudbal/nogomet, Premijer liga, Liga prvaka, svjetska i evropska prvenstva...

Moderators: Tomahawk11, Charuga

DonDavudes

#1 Liverpool FC

Post by DonDavudes »

Nineteen years ago today, 39 football supporters died watching Liverpool play Juventus in the European Cup. It is a day no football fan should ever forget.
At 3.06pm on April 15th each year, thousands of Liverpool fans all over the world take a moment or two out from their everyday lives to stop and remember the 96 supporters who died at the Hillsborough stadium disaster in 1989.

It's the saddest day of the year for many Liverpool supporters. However, it's not the only day when many fans stop for a moment to think of a large group of football supporters who went to a match only never to return.

If April 15th is the saddest day in the club's history, May 29th is surely the lowest. Nineteen years ago today (May 29), 39 football fans died when a wall collapsed at the Heysel stadium in Belgium. What should have been one of the greatest nights in the club's history turned into a nightmare. Instead of leaving Brussels having seen our team lift a fifth European Cup, Liverpool supporters travelled back to England having witnessed the deaths of 38 Italians and one Belgian.

Liverpool had objected to the choice of ground to stage the final well before the friendly banter outside the stadium began to turn nasty inside. Aside from the fact that the stadium appeared to be crumbling, Liverpool's main concern was that there was to be a neutral section of the ground set aside for football fans from Belgium. The club argued that only Liverpool and Juventus should be allocated tickets. Setting aside a neutral area would only lead to both sets of fans being able to buy tickets off Belgium touts thus creating a dangerous mixed area. As history has since proved, this neutral area was soon filled with Italian supporters.

As tempers became frayed inside the ground about an hour before kick off, both sets of fans baited each other through a segregating fence made from chicken wire. After a sustained period of missiles raining down on the Reds end, some Liverpool fans charged at their Italian counterparts and as chaos took over, Juventus fans fled only for a wall blocking their escape to collapse on top of them. Thirty-nine football supporters died where they fell.

Later that night, Juventus won the European Cup 1-nil. It's a match nobody wants to remember.

Kenny Dalglish, Liverpool's greatest ever player, will never forget what happened in Belgium though.

"I can't condone the action of some Liverpool fans but it is difficult not to react when the opposing supporters are throwing missiles at you," recalls Dalglish. "The fact that fatalities might result wouldn't have occurred to the Liverpool fans when they ran across. If you have been pelted by stones the year before, and suffered badly, you are not going to accept it again. That's how the trouble started."

Dalglish admits that it wasn't until the following morning that the Liverpool players finally realised exactly what had happened inside the stadium.

"We saw the Italian fans crying, and they were banging on the side of our bus when we left the hotel," he recalls. "When we left Brussels, the Italians were angry, understandably so; 39 of their friends had died. We needed a lot of police to protect the bus. I remember well one Italian man, who had his face right up against the window where I was sitting. He was crying and screaming. You feel for anybody who loses someone in those circumstances.

"You go along to watch a game. You don't go along expecting that sort of ending, do you? Football's not that important. No game of football is worth that. Everything else pales into insignificance. Juventus fans should not have been throwing stones. Liverpool fans should not have reacted the way they did. Yet neither set of supporters could have anticipated the terrible outcome. If they had foreseen the dreadful consequences, or thought what terrible things might unfold, I'm sure the stones would never have been thrown by the Italians and that the English retaliation would never have occurred. Every single one of them, both Italian and English, must have regretted it. I'm sure they still do now."

Peter Robinson, the club's executive vice chairman at the time, had warned of the potential for disaster if the game was played at Heysel. He was unfortunately proved right. "It's a horror story that one has to live with," he says now.

May 29 is a day of remembrance for both Juventus and Liverpool supporters. Think for a minute about those who lost their lives at Heysel and pray it never happens again.

(http://www.liverpoolfc.tv)

nek počivaju u miru
Stari

Post by Stari »

Utakmica je odigrana uprkos tragediji na tribinama. Juventus je pobijedio zgoditkom M. Platiniija iz penala dosudjenog nakon prekrsaja nad Z.Boniekom ....
DonDavudes

Post by DonDavudes »

znam, nazalost po redse
stari ustao sam na noge :D
hebote niko da se javi na ovu temu, a to je najvjerovatnije najveći momenat u historiji fudbala (ne pamti se po dobru)

ili je do toga što mi je mrsko bilo skidati sa engleskog na nas
REDS-anfield

#4 Liverpool FC

Post by REDS-anfield »

E momci evo da napravim malu provjeru.

Hocu da vidim ima li jos iko osim mene da navija za LIVERPOOL na ovom forumu!!!

I sta mislite hoce li otici u ligu prvaka?

Toliko za sada!!! :)
JBT

Post by JBT »

Biljezim se. Pisi crticu.
Nije im trebao onaj poraz juce, ali.....
Nije jos sve izgubljeno. Zijanio je i Everton. Morijentes je tip igraca koji je bio potreban da se upotpuni rupa nakon Owena, a ujedno se uklapa u kombinaciju sa Barosom. To je duet koji moze puno toga otpjevat. Potrebno je bar jos 3-4 tekme da se sve uklopi i da pocne davati rezultat koji se ocekuje.
Ipak, mislim da cemo gledat Liverpool i iduce godine u ligi sampiona.
Edin H.

Post by Edin H. »

Kao postovalac Birmingham City-ja samo da napomenem da su uzeli 6 bodova u ovoj sezoni protiv Liverpoola :lol:

Everton je takodje prejak za svoje komsije, te stoga se podrazumjeva da Everton ide u Ligu prvaka! 8)
JBT

Post by JBT »

Hocemo li koju paru uloziti ako smo toliko sigurni?
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

E slazem se sa tobom JBT, da ce LIVERPOOL igrati u Ligi prvaka naredne sezone.

Ne vjerujem da Everton moze da izdrzi pritisak do kraja sezone!!!

A ima i jos jedan medjusobni duel!!! :razz:
horns&drums
Location: Quaff a cup to the dead already and hooray for the next to die

Post by horns&drums »

E jebi ga, ja navijam za Everton cijeli zivot :)

Hajd' bar s nekim mogu komentirati tekme, ako nista
Edin H.

Post by Edin H. »

Ma realno je Everton bolji, osobito od kada su prodali Rooney-ja.

Mudro Beattie opali Gallas-a glavom sa ledja :lol: u subotu!
horns&drums

Post by horns&drums »

Jebem li mu krvavu majku, bacio sam daljinski odmah. Ma i ja sam govorio "nema Everton snage" ali provlace se tako da su mi prognoze k...c.

Steta sto smo Shreka prodali, trebali su ga bar jos ovu sezonu zadrzati.
JBT

Post by JBT »

Everton je hit ove sezone a pjesma se zove "Plesala je samo jedno ljeto".
Nema tu potencijala, igraju sablonski i neatraktivno. Ljudi ce im skontat koncepciju i pocece ih razvaljivati. Kao Totenham.
Liverpool ima veliki potencijal mada mu fale dva tri stabilna igraca u sredini malo pozada.
Napad je za deset.
maraDONa

Post by maraDONa »

od kako sam prvu pjesmu bitlsa cuo redse gotivim vise neg sto mrzim zelju :oops:
:D :D :D

PS. mozemo bayer proci, a za dalje....
daj boze :-?
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

Pa drago mi je sto jos ima navijaca LIVERPOOL-a osim mene!!! :razz:

Imam pozitivne utiske za ovu temu sto sam napravio!

A sto se tice Leverkuzena i ja se nadam da ce proci, pa ce mo vidjeti imaju li danje sanse?! :lol:
SD-6

Post by SD-6 »

liverpul je skup loosera,pogotovo ovi zalizani iz španije,svaka cast samo gerrardu i djibrilu
poredak na kraju sezone:1 ManU(akobogda :-D ,rekla mo dzemila :roll: )
čelzi
arsenal
everton
gravesen je izmislio fudbal za zvijezde iz liv,trebali su njega dovesti ili bar onog klona karslija(pisem kako se cita :oops: )
a leverkuzen ce ih takodjer izbacit kao i prije par godina,taho da se agonija nastavlja sorry :oops:
ja ne znam samo kako nije stid fergusona i ekipu stalno ih guzit,postaje monotono :D
Edin H.

Post by Edin H. »

Nema teorija da Man. Utd. stigne Chelsea jedino ako Chelsea-ju oduzmu bodove zato sto su ilegalno razgovarali sa Cole-om iz Arsenala!
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

E vidjet ce mo akobog da hoce li Everton otici u Ligu prvaka!!! :lol:

A sto se tice prvaka vec se zna da je to ekipa Chelsea!!!
horns&drums

Post by horns&drums »

JBT wrote:Everton je hit ove sezone a pjesma se zove "Plesala je samo jedno ljeto".
Nema tu potencijala, igraju sablonski i neatraktivno. Ljudi ce im skontat koncepciju i pocece ih razvaljivati.
Ma Everton jedini igra cisti engleski fudbal. Nabaci, skok, sut i adio mare. Zato ih volim. Nego, Liverpool izbaci Owena i pomislise da su Boga za bradu uhvatili, a Everton izbaci Shreka i sjeba im koncepciju :wink:
DonDavudes

Post by DonDavudes »

evo zvanicna stranica kluba (ja sam i clan :D )
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv

i, najbolja navijacka himna na svijetu :oops: :

When you walk through a storm
Hold your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind,
Walk on, through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

E jaro i ja sam se registrovao na njihovu stranicu i redovno je posjecujem!!! :razz:

A slazem se da je ovo najbolja navijacka himna!!! :-D
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

E momci igramo bez Gerarda, Morientesa i Pelegrina protiv Leverkuzena!!! :x

Ali na srecu se vraca H. Kjuel!!! :razz:
mirovnjak

Post by mirovnjak »

Steta sto najveci engleski klub uz Manchester Utd ne postize najbolje rezultate, sjebe ih redovno manager.
Come on Reds
JBT

Post by JBT »

Liverpool-era tek dolazi. Igraju ljudi ko sat, kad treba. Sta kazete za tekmu sa Olimpijakosom?
Razvalice Leverkusen. :oops:
REDS-anfield

Post by REDS-anfield »

Pa nadam se i ja da ce mo proci Leverkuzena!!! :lol:

I mislim da imamo sanse!!! :o
manijak1

Post by manijak1 »

JBT wrote:Liverpool-era tek dolazi. Igraju ljudi ko sat, kad treba. Sta kazete za tekmu sa Olimpijakosom?
Razvalice Leverkusen. :oops:
Teško :oops: