(ne)zivot u americi---sugestije

Rasprave na razne teme... Ako ne znate gdje poslati poruku, pošaljite je ovdje.

Moderator: O'zone

rajvosa^

Post by rajvosa^ » 07/11/2007 19:41

jeza u ledja wrote:
rajvosa^ wrote: Kod mene piva u baru s uzivo muzikom 5-6, kaficu 3.5 - 4.5, u granapu 12 korona $17...jebo ih caca :D
u jebote :shock:
kod nas twelve pack u granapu 12-13 dolarcica :)

zato ih je sve vise odatlen koji se sele ovdjekan, grad ih je pun :P
Istina - znam kamaru familija sto su zbrisali odavde. Al jebi ga, ufatili furceta pa se razvaljivali SUVevima, bjesnim autima, dok je cvjetao "baustel" u kaliforniji, a sad kuku majko valja placati silne rate a posao oslabio. Onda se fataju Micigena, Ajove itd...

bosnia1990

Post by bosnia1990 » 07/11/2007 19:58

Jedno pitanje za ove sto zive u USA:

Jesu li skole u USA kao sto prikazivaju na MTV emisije MADE,Sweet 16 etc

nekako mi skole bas cool svak se bavi sportom jednostavno ljudi vole da idu uskolu.

ovde u NL su skole bezze:)

pitt

Post by pitt » 07/11/2007 20:22

Nego......nama opet sinoc izabrase starog gradonacelnika......starosna dob: 27 godina. Ne simpatisem ga bas previse, al eto.

About Mayor Luke Ravenstahl

Mayor Luke Ravenstahl became the 59th Mayor of the City of Pittsburgh, America’s Most Livable City, on September 1, 2006. The 27-year-old Pittsburgh native – who holds the distinction of being the youngest mayor of any major U.S. city – took office upon the death of Mayor Bob O’Connor. Mayor Ravenstahl’s ascent to the top of Pittsburgh government began less than three years earlier when he became the youngest member ever elected to Pittsburgh City Council. Just two years later, his colleagues unanimously voted him Council President. In the May 2007 primary election, the people of Pittsburgh displayed their confidence in Mayor Ravenstahl’s leadership by electing him by the largest percentage of votes in the City’s 250-year history.

Mayor Ravenstahl recognizes that the City’s “most livable” designation is due to the unique characteristics of its 88 neighborhoods and has put neighborhoods first while working to attract and retain residents and businesses. He has brought financial stability to the City and has introduced and implemented initiatives that are tackling quality of life issues while working hard to resolve some of the City's long-standing and enigmatic issues. He has embraced technology, helping to bring Pittsburgh into the 21st century as a tech and research business hub and a national leader in Green Building.

As Mayor, he is addressing quality of life issues with a “neighborhoods first” approach to revitalization. Immediately after taking office, Mayor Ravenstahl launched the 311 Response Line to streamline communication between City government and its residents, increasing efficiencies in City departments and improving customer service. Mayor Ravenstahl has also doubled the investment in the O’Connor administration’s “Redd Up” campaign to make Pittsburgh one of the cleanest and safest cities in the nation. He led successful efforts to buy back $64 million worth of tax liens on 11,000 parcels of properties at a fraction of the cost. By regaining control of these tax liens, the City has taken a giant leap in eliminating blight caused by vacant properties in numerous neighborhoods.

Mayor Ravenstahl has introduced new methods of eliminating and deterring crime in neighborhoods. He is changing the face of the police force by reinstating the beat cop program. Through the increased presence of beat cops patrolling the streets, Mayor Ravenstahl has bridged the communication gap between communities and the police force – and restored the feelings of safety and pride experienced by residents who know their neighborhood cops.

Mayor Ravenstahl is a change agent leading Pittsburgh to fiscal stability and working to make the City more business-friendly. He initiated and hosted a Mayors’ Summit, calling together his peers from throughout Pennsylvania to discuss pension problems straining city budgets nationwide. Under his leadership, the City is securing millions of dollars of investment and development. Mayor Ravenstahl has brought transparency and accountability to the City's permitting and planning departments by streamlining the permitting process from paper-based to web-based.

Strongly committed to retaining the best and brightest of the City of Pittsburgh, he has organized the Propel Pittsburgh Commission to empower young people to take ownership of the region’s future – and he has created a Blue Ribbon Economic Development team to make Pittsburgh the most business-friendly city in America. Mayor Ravenstahl's financial foresight and fiscally strong budget have led to a $42 million budget surplus, reinforcing his commitment to lead Pittsburgh to financial stability.

While at the table with business leaders and other elected officials, Mayor Ravenstahl fought to resolve previously unsettled issues. His work to build a new multi-purpose arena for the City and the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team has led to a $290 million development opportunity for the Hill District, while also keeping the Penguins in Pittsburgh. He worked tirelessly to save the historic Pittsburgh Brewing Company, bringing it out of bankruptcy and reopening it for business. In less than a year, Mayor Ravenstahl built consensus with disputing parties for development of property known as Oakhill in the City’s Hill District, accomplishing something no leader in over a decade had been able to tackle. By doing so, residents of the Hill District have a voice in the development of Oakhill and the University of Pittsburgh can expand its sports facilities, furthering its competitiveness as one of the world’s top universities.

Mayor Ravenstahl remains a champion of neighborhoods and a pioneer in moving Pittsburgh into the 21st century. As a councilman, he introduced a resolution calling for new controls on council spending and led the charge to move forward the City's downtown Wi-Fi plan that provides two free hours of wireless Internet access. Mayor Ravenstahl has also kept a strong commitment to Pittsburgh by lending time to various boards and authorities, including City of Pittsburgh Municipal Pension Fund, the Firemen's Relief and Pension Fund, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and Carnegie Library.

Mayor Ravenstahl was born and raised in Pittsburgh’s North Side, where his father continues to serve as a district judge. In 1998 he graduated from North Catholic High School, where he had excelled as both student and athlete – serving as president of student council and captain of the football and baseball teams. Mayor Ravenstahl continued his sports career at Washington & Jefferson College, where he served as captain of the football team and set the college’s record for career field goals. In 2002, he graduated with honors and earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. Mayor Ravenstahl and his wife, Erin, now reside in Pittsburgh's Summer Hill neighborhood and are members of Holy Wisdom Parish.

water

Post by water » 07/11/2007 20:55

pitt wrote:Nego......nama opet sinoc izabrase starog gradonacelnika......starosna dob: 27 godina. Ne simpatisem ga bas previse, al eto.

Mayor Luke Ravenstahl became the 59th Mayor of the City of Pittsburgh, America’s Most Livable City, on September 1, 2006. The 27-year-old Pittsburgh native – who holds the distinction of being the youngest mayor of any major U.S. city – took office upon the death of Mayor Bob O’Connor. Mayor Ravenstahl’s ascent to the top of Pittsburgh government began less than three years earlier when he became the youngest member ever elected to Pittsburgh City Council. Just two years later, his colleagues unanimously voted him Council President. In the May 2007 primary election, the people of Pittsburgh displayed their confidence in Mayor Ravenstahl’s leadership by electing him by the largest percentage of votes in the City’s 250-year history.

Mayor Ravenstahl recognizes that the City’s “most livable” designation is due to the unique characteristics of its 88 neighborhoods and has put neighborhoods first while working to attract and retain residents and businesses. He has brought financial stability to the City and has introduced and implemented initiatives that are tackling quality of life issues while working hard to resolve some of the City's long-standing and enigmatic issues. He has embraced technology, helping to bring Pittsburgh into the 21st century as a tech and research business hub and a national leader in Green Building.

As Mayor, he is addressing quality of life issues with a “neighborhoods first” approach to revitalization. Immediately after taking office, Mayor Ravenstahl launched the 311 Response Line to streamline communication between City government and its residents, increasing efficiencies in City departments and improving customer service. Mayor Ravenstahl has also doubled the investment in the O’Connor administration’s “Redd Up” campaign to make Pittsburgh one of the cleanest and safest cities in the nation. He led successful efforts to buy back $64 million worth of tax liens on 11,000 parcels of properties at a fraction of the cost. By regaining control of these tax liens, the City has taken a giant leap in eliminating blight caused by vacant properties in numerous neighborhoods.

Mayor Ravenstahl has introduced new methods of eliminating and deterring crime in neighborhoods. He is changing the face of the police force by reinstating the beat cop program. Through the increased presence of beat cops patrolling the streets, Mayor Ravenstahl has bridged the communication gap between communities and the police force – and restored the feelings of safety and pride experienced by residents who know their neighborhood cops.

Mayor Ravenstahl is a change agent leading Pittsburgh to fiscal stability and working to make the City more business-friendly. He initiated and hosted a Mayors’ Summit, calling together his peers from throughout Pennsylvania to discuss pension problems straining city budgets nationwide. Under his leadership, the City is securing millions of dollars of investment and development. Mayor Ravenstahl has brought transparency and accountability to the City's permitting and planning departments by streamlining the permitting process from paper-based to web-based.

Strongly committed to retaining the best and brightest of the City of Pittsburgh, he has organized the Propel Pittsburgh Commission to empower young people to take ownership of the region’s future – and he has created a Blue Ribbon Economic Development team to make Pittsburgh the most business-friendly city in America. Mayor Ravenstahl's financial foresight and fiscally strong budget have led to a $42 million budget surplus, reinforcing his commitment to lead Pittsburgh to financial stability.

While at the table with business leaders and other elected officials, Mayor Ravenstahl fought to resolve previously unsettled issues. His work to build a new multi-purpose arena for the City and the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team has led to a $290 million development opportunity for the Hill District, while also keeping the Penguins in Pittsburgh. He worked tirelessly to save the historic Pittsburgh Brewing Company, bringing it out of bankruptcy and reopening it for business. In less than a year, Mayor Ravenstahl built consensus with disputing parties for development of property known as Oakhill in the City’s Hill District, accomplishing something no leader in over a decade had been able to tackle. By doing so, residents of the Hill District have a voice in the development of Oakhill and the University of Pittsburgh can expand its sports facilities, furthering its competitiveness as one of the world’s top universities.

Mayor Ravenstahl remains a champion of neighborhoods and a pioneer in moving Pittsburgh into the 21st century. As a councilman, he introduced a resolution calling for new controls on council spending and led the charge to move forward the City's downtown Wi-Fi plan that provides two free hours of wireless Internet access. Mayor Ravenstahl has also kept a strong commitment to Pittsburgh by lending time to various boards and authorities, including City of Pittsburgh Municipal Pension Fund, the Firemen's Relief and Pension Fund, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and Carnegie Library.

Mayor Ravenstahl was born and raised in Pittsburgh’s North Side, where his father continues to serve as a district judge. In 1998 he graduated from North Catholic High School, where he had excelled as both student and athlete – serving as president of student council and captain of the football and baseball teams. Mayor Ravenstahl continued his sports career at Washington & Jefferson College, where he served as captain of the football team and set the college’s record for career field goals. In 2002, he graduated with honors and earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. Mayor Ravenstahl and his wife, Erin, now reside in Pittsburgh's Summer Hill neighborhood and are members of Holy Wisdom Parish.
a za koga si ti glasao frajeru, nisi valjda za ovog supcica :lol:
water je jos jednom ispao na strani gubitnika. Hocu li ikada u mom zivotu onaj za koga ja glasam pobijediti :x :x :x

pitt

Post by pitt » 07/11/2007 21:03

nisam vala za ovog toddlera :D:D Zgadio mi se kako laze....da nije bio uhapsen na Steelers game, da je bio pozvan na Tiger Woods Tournament, etc. A uzivo je katrastrofa....na stranu sto nema iskustva ama bas nikakvog. Desantis je makar bio normalniji....a i radio je za pokojnog sen. Heinza i ima dosta kredibiliteta za razliku od ovog mongoloida :)

zlatan01

Post by zlatan01 » 07/11/2007 21:19

braconi wrote:Ja zivim u SWE, starci u Kanadi, a sestra u USA, tamo sam skoro svako ljeto. Amerika je zakon,jest da se radi ali bolje i to nego ove socijale ( mada se ne zalim) SWE i KAN. Sta god trebas moras moliti ili cekati u redu k`o prosjak... Plus sto je sve sto je dobro manje vise zabranjeno...U hitnoj mozes sjediti i citavu noc, nece te niko ni pogledat, bas zato sto je dzabe... Milion takih neki stvari koje nasem covjeku ne pashe bas najbolje.USA je vise za nas, nego gore navedene "socijale". Ali opet bolje nego dole, NAZALOST!!!!!!!
Ja takodje zivim u Svedskoj, i vidim puno toga sto nije dobro ali ti kako si opisao, bas ne stima. Ovo je zemlja gdje su ljudi naviknuti na red i redovi su za njih normala bas kao sto je guranje prekoreda normala za nas. Sta je to dobro a zabranjeno? Prostitucija? Droga? Koga ti to permanentno molis za nesto? Koliko vremena na kraju stojis u redu? Za hitnu se naprotiv potpuno slazem, i ne lici na hitnu. Sa druge strane to sto je sve besplatno znaci da za razliku od amerikanaca ne moras placati osiguranja, i najcesce raditi 2 posla. Godisnji odmor je garantovan 5 sedmica a dosta ljudi ima i 6 sedmica, i td. E sad nigdje nije raj na zemlji i svako treba odvagati sta je za njega bolje. Ja bih se rado preselio u Austriju pa mozda i Sloveniju ali u USA, ne hvala. Kao turista da, jer se ima sta vidjeto ali za zivot, ne.

jeza u ledja

Post by jeza u ledja » 07/11/2007 21:35

DaysleepeR wrote:I ja počesto razmišljam da odem u USA.

Super ste stvari napisali.

Okrutna je to zemlja ali mislim da bilo ko ko ode tamo ide prvenstveno kako bi se patio da njegovo dijete nebi moralo.

Što je odlična perspektiva u poređenju sa BiH gdje se trenutno patimo da bi se naša djeca još više patila...
Nemojte shvatati zivot u Americi kao patnju. To prvo izbacite iz vokabulara. 'Patnja' je samo nesto sto je u glavi, a stvarnost ti pruza toliko mogucnosti. Poenta je u imanju mogucnosti da radis sta hoces, da zivis i sklapas kockice zivota, rasklapas nanovo i sastavljas po potrebi. Pare, sloboda, velicina i raznolikost vam to omogucavaju. U Bosni si u svom i na svom, i to te uljuljkava i govori da je sve u redu. Mozda je najbolja usporedba za mladog covjeka kao sa odvajanjem od svojih roditelja. BiH vam dodje ko mama. :)
Ja sam shvatio da ljudi 'sa ove strane' zive mnogo dinamicniji zivot, putuju i sele se bez problema. Kod nas je to nepojmljivo. Odlazak vani nije tako grandiozna i strasna stvar kakvom se cini. Ne postoji vise 'odlazak u bijeli svijet', sve je to tu, na dohvat ruke, kao sto vam je i Bosna uvijek tu da vas doceka, ako treba. Kad se jednom odselite, postace vam sasvim normalno da se odatle preselite negdje dalje, pa onda opet. Trazite sta vam je najbolje i gdje ste najsretniji. To se ne moze iskusiti ako citav zivot provedete u jednom (nazalost jos uvijek jako izoliranom) gradu.

jeza u ledja

Post by jeza u ledja » 07/11/2007 21:37

water wrote:
pitt wrote:Nego......nama opet sinoc izabrase starog gradonacelnika......starosna dob: 27 godina. Ne simpatisem ga bas previse, al eto.

joj jutros sam na radiju bas slusao o ovom liku.....i skontao koliko sam ostario. :-?

karabaja-x
Location: mangala mangala (ako ste a big fish in a small pond, morate adoptirat a low key profile)

Post by karabaja-x » 07/11/2007 21:54

bosnia1990 wrote:Jedno pitanje za ove sto zive u USA:

nekako mi skole bas cool svak se bavi sportom jednostavno ljudi vole da idu uskolu.

u skolu sam ja imo petice sve, samo iz vladanja bogami ne...a jesu im hladne skole bogami...preladio sam se par puta...a bogami su i lagane...

liberal

Post by liberal » 07/11/2007 22:08

zlatan01 wrote:
braconi wrote:Ja zivim u SWE, starci u Kanadi, a sestra u USA, tamo sam skoro svako ljeto. Amerika je zakon,jest da se radi ali bolje i to nego ove socijale ( mada se ne zalim) SWE i KAN. Sta god trebas moras moliti ili cekati u redu k`o prosjak... Plus sto je sve sto je dobro manje vise zabranjeno...U hitnoj mozes sjediti i citavu noc, nece te niko ni pogledat, bas zato sto je dzabe... Milion takih neki stvari koje nasem covjeku ne pashe bas najbolje.USA je vise za nas, nego gore navedene "socijale". Ali opet bolje nego dole, NAZALOST!!!!!!!
Ja takodje zivim u Svedskoj, i vidim puno toga sto nije dobro ali ti kako si opisao, bas ne stima. Ovo je zemlja gdje su ljudi naviknuti na red i redovi su za njih normala bas kao sto je guranje prekoreda normala za nas. Sta je to dobro a zabranjeno? Prostitucija? Droga? Koga ti to permanentno molis za nesto? Koliko vremena na kraju stojis u redu? Za hitnu se naprotiv potpuno slazem, i ne lici na hitnu. Sa druge strane to sto je sve besplatno znaci da za razliku od amerikanaca ne moras placati osiguranja, i najcesce raditi 2 posla. Godisnji odmor je garantovan 5 sedmica a dosta ljudi ima i 6 sedmica, i td. E sad nigdje nije raj na zemlji i svako treba odvagati sta je za njega bolje. Ja bih se rado preselio u Austriju pa mozda i Sloveniju ali u USA, ne hvala. Kao turista da, jer se ima sta vidjeto ali za zivot, ne.
Ja fakat nekontam sta se to mora molit i cekat u Kanadi. Kazes hitna pomoc nevalja, pokazi mi zemlju koja ce da kaze da im je zdravstveni sistem perfektan. Kazes takodjer da u hitnoj pomoci mozes sjedit cijelu noc a da te nece niko ni pogledat. Znas imao sam par prilika kad sam morao druge vodit zbog raznoraznih stvari i mogu ti reci da cim udjes pregledaju te i na osnovu simptoma daju ti prioritet. Normalno je da ce te ostavit da cekas duze ako neko kome treba hitno da se pomogne dodje . Uostalom to se i zove hitna-emergency pomoc. Imas svog family doktora pa idi kod njega ako ti nije hitno . Neznam na sta mislis kad kazes sve dobre stvari su zabranjene. Pusenje je zabranjeno u restoranima i to manje vise i evropa slijedi, alkohol se neprodaje po svim coskovima kao kod nas ( sto mi je malo cudno ali to je kanadski zakon), neznam sta drugo je zabranjeno a da spada u neke normalne stvari

DaysleepeR

Post by DaysleepeR » 07/11/2007 22:34

jeza u ledja wrote:

Okrutna je to zemlja ali mislim da bilo ko ko ode tamo ide prvenstveno kako bi se patio da njegovo dijete nebi moralo.

Što je odlična perspektiva u poređenju sa BiH gdje se trenutno patimo da bi se naša djeca još više patila...
Nemojte shvatati zivot u Americi kao patnju. To prvo izbacite iz vokabulara. 'Patnja' je samo nesto sto je u glavi, a stvarnost ti pruza toliko mogucnosti. Poenta je u imanju mogucnosti da radis sta hoces, da zivis i sklapas kockice zivota, rasklapas nanovo i sastavljas po potrebi. Pare, sloboda, velicina i raznolikost vam to omogucavaju. U Bosni si u svom i na svom, i to te uljuljkava i govori da je sve u redu. Mozda je najbolja usporedba za mladog covjeka kao sa odvajanjem od svojih roditelja. BiH vam dodje ko mama. :)
Ja sam shvatio da ljudi 'sa ove strane' zive mnogo dinamicniji zivot, putuju i sele se bez problema. Kod nas je to nepojmljivo. Odlazak vani nije tako grandiozna i strasna stvar kakvom se cini. Ne postoji vise 'odlazak u bijeli svijet', sve je to tu, na dohvat ruke, kao sto vam je i Bosna uvijek tu da vas doceka, ako treba. Kad se jednom odselite, postace vam sasvim normalno da se odatle preselite negdje dalje, pa onda opet. Trazite sta vam je najbolje i gdje ste najsretniji. To se ne moze iskusiti ako citav zivot provedete u jednom (nazalost jos uvijek jako izoliranom) gradu.
Ali moraš priznati da je u USA puno naših ljudi koji su imali 40+ godina kad su stigli bez ikakvog poznavanja engleskog jezika i sa starim ili nikakvim diplomama.

Hoćeš li se složiti sa mnom da se oni pate da se njihova djeca (za koju pretpostavljam da su 100% amerikanizirana) nebi?

Inače ta tendencija ka olakom mijenjanju mjesta prebivališta radi boljih uslova (pa čak i sasvim malo boljih uslova nego na trenutnom poslu) se zove "high mobility".

BiH kao i čitav region ex yu pa i šire (npr. Austria) karakteriše "low mobility".

Inače ja se za sebe ne brinem, imam tu ogromnu sreću da radim u firmi koja bi, u slučaju da se izjasnim da želim da se selim u USA, našla mi isti takav posao u USA samo da me zadrže kao radnika.
To je jedna od prednosti rada u internacionalnom gigantu od kompanije kojoj je misija da ima najbolju "employee policy" na svijetu.

Tako da ja definitivno ne gledam USA kao patnju.

jefferson

Post by jefferson » 07/11/2007 23:11

DaysleepeR wrote:
jeza u ledja wrote:

Ali moraš priznati da je u USA puno naših ljudi koji su imali 40+ godina kad su stigli bez ikakvog poznavanja engleskog jezika i sa starim ili nikakvim diplomama.

Hoćeš li se složiti sa mnom da se oni pate da se njihova djeca (za koju pretpostavljam da su 100% amerikanizirana) nebi?

Inače ta tendencija ka olakom mijenjanju mjesta prebivališta radi boljih uslova (pa čak i sasvim malo boljih uslova nego na trenutnom poslu) se zove "high mobility".

BiH kao i čitav region ex yu pa i šire (npr. Austria) karakteriše "low mobility".

Inače ja se za sebe ne brinem, imam tu ogromnu sreću da radim u firmi koja bi, u slučaju da se izjasnim da želim da se selim u USA, našla mi isti takav posao u USA samo da me zadrže kao radnika.
To je jedna od prednosti rada u internacionalnom gigantu od kompanije kojoj je misija da ima najbolju "employee policy" na svijetu.

Tako da ja definitivno ne gledam USA kao patnju.
Ja ali prosla su vremena kada su dolazile komplet porodice gdje su roditelji u 40+ godinama. Sada vecinom dolaze mladji i ambiciozni ljudi koji HOCE da rade, i kopaju i rukama i nogama da uspiju. Ja sam samo jednog momka upoznao koji nije uspio u americi, svi ostali koji su sami dosli su uspjesniji od prosjecnih amerikanaca.
medjutim, amerika je nasim ljudima patnja zato sto nisu navikli na ovaj sistem nego na samoupravljanje, dok mladji nemaju tih zabluda.

rajvosa^

Post by rajvosa^ » 08/11/2007 00:06

karabaja-x wrote:

u skolu sam ja imo petice sve, samo iz vladanja bogami ne...a jesu im hladne skole bogami...preladio sam se par puta...a bogami su i lagane...
A jel bogati? :D

GandalfSivi

Post by GandalfSivi » 08/11/2007 00:19

Evo...

Amerika nije rad i znoj
postoje Holivud i Frenki boj
Diznilend bejzbol i rock and roll

Vrijeme ocaja vrijeme nade
jedni ruse a drugi grade
prolaze ratovi padaju vlade
Pitove ruke vise nisu mlade

od Aljaske do Meksika
to je ona druga slika
Pit ... i to je Amerika

u buci u larmi u rudniku
na farmi
Pitove ruke vise nisu mlade
sezdeset godina za dolar rade

a negdje daleko u Ilinoji
nadgrobna ploca stoji
i prazan kovceg ceka
da Pit stigne iz daleka

a kada umoran zaspe
i vise se ne probudi
jedino za cime zudi

je da umjesto blazenstva i raja
vidi zoru kako rudi
i sunce starog kraja

pitt

Post by pitt » 08/11/2007 00:20

gdje me nadje......rasplakat ces me sada :D:D:D

GandalfSivi

Post by GandalfSivi » 08/11/2007 00:22

:D :D :D

jeza u ledja

Post by jeza u ledja » 08/11/2007 00:22

patetika :lol:

a i on vala sad tako tandrka po uuuutrehhtu :oops:

pitt

Post by pitt » 08/11/2007 00:26

pa ne popij i ne razbij

Osecam se ko poslednje govno
a to skrivam i cuvam ko tajnu
samo cutim, a glasno bih psovn’o
oj, Frankfurtu, psujem li ti Majnu

Ne izlazim, samo kuci sedim
vredno sljakam svoje dane radne
svaku marku gledam da pristedim
jedva cekam da subota padne

Kad subotom narodnjaci dodju
ja na vratu okacim kravatu
pa izvedem sebe i gospodju
i ponesem celu svoju platu

Kada čujem zvuke rodnog kraja
ja se onda otkacim do jaja
kad muzika kolce mi zasviri
praziluk mi iz dupeta viri

Pijem pice, jedem cevapcice
sa kosulje pokidam dugmice
pevaljka se malo razgoliti
celo drustvo markama je kiti

U nedelju u podne se budim
da se bilo čega setim ja se trudim
samleven sam ko mleveno meso
a možda sam čak i ženu kres’o

rajvosa^

Post by rajvosa^ » 08/11/2007 00:36

pitt wrote:pa ne popij i ne razbij

Osecam se ko poslednje govno
a to skrivam i cuvam ko tajnu
samo cutim, a glasno bih psovn’o
oj, Frankfurtu, psujem li ti Majnu

Ne izlazim, samo kuci sedim
vredno sljakam svoje dane radne
svaku marku gledam da pristedim
jedva cekam da subota padne

Kad subotom narodnjaci dodju
ja na vratu okacim kravatu
pa izvedem sebe i gospodju
i ponesem celu svoju platu

Kada čujem zvuke rodnog kraja
ja se onda otkacim do jaja
kad muzika kolce mi zasviri
praziluk mi iz dupeta viri

Pijem pice, jedem cevapcice
sa kosulje pokidam dugmice
pevaljka se malo razgoliti
celo drustvo markama je kiti

U nedelju u podne se budim
da se bilo čega setim ja se trudim
samleven sam ko mleveno meso
a možda sam čak i ženu kres’o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Moj zivote, tesko jebo te, oca ti .....

karabaja-x
Location: mangala mangala (ako ste a big fish in a small pond, morate adoptirat a low key profile)

Post by karabaja-x » 08/11/2007 14:28

rajvosa^ wrote:
karabaja-x wrote:

A jel bogati? :D
bogami...jeste...a sto pitas...bogati...?

DonDavudes

Post by DonDavudes » 08/11/2007 14:31

shiljak wrote:Treba otici u ameriku zato sto je jeftinija maticna, graficka i ostali djelovi + tamo ces imati visu platu pa ces moci kupovati jos jace djelove.... Mislim da je kod njih -bezicni- internet, pa kupos laptop i eto ga. Kada skupis para za auto i ostalo, vozas ce citavom amerikom. Tako cu ja kad bosna udje u evropsku uniju :D. Cak je mozda bolje otici u hrvatsku i dobiti drzavljanstvo(ostati 5 ogd), i posto ce oni prije nas otici u EU, vozas se :D
wahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
koji je ovo car
medju najkuljim stvarima sto sam na forumu procitao :lol: :lol:

vozas se! :lol: :lol: :lol:

zlatan01

Post by zlatan01 » 08/11/2007 17:31

E ja sam malo stariji pa se sjecam da je i Bijelo Dugme pjevalo o Americi...

Goodbye America

Sve ovdje mogu kupit
prijatelje, slavu, sjaj i snove
za dolar prodaje se sve

Hej, ali znam li ovdje ikog
tuga moja da mu nesto znaci
za dolar to ne mogu naci

Ref.
Goodbye America
goodbye America
goodbye America
srce me kuci tjera
tamo me draga ceka

Hej, America
hej, America
goodbye America
srce me kuci tjera
tamo me draga ceka

8)

danas

Post by danas » 08/11/2007 18:04

a svi zaboravljaju, pitt i to je amerika :oops: :D :D

pitt

Post by pitt » 08/11/2007 18:05

danas wrote:a svi zaboravljaju, pitt i to je amerika :oops: :D :D

ahdj ti paki........nikom nije upala kasika u med ko tebi :D:D:D

dobro jest sehi........punac i on trljaju ruke kako gorivo skace :D:D:D
Last edited by pitt on 08/11/2007 18:18, edited 2 times in total.