USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

zilog

#10051 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by zilog »

mO k3 wrote: 01/12/2020 08:56 Jer ako je već kažnjen nema šanse da se kandidate 2024
Ako prihvati pomilovanje, on je priznao krivicu. Tako zakon kaze, bilo je vec u pravnim analizama. Samim tim ne bi se mogao kandidovati 2024.
ultima_palabra

#10052 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by ultima_palabra »

Ne moze ga pomilovati za state crimes, samo za federalne.
ultima_palabra

#10053 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by ultima_palabra »

Since Election Day, President Trump's political operation has raised more than $150 million, with much of the money coming from small-time donors who tend to get fired up when they believe Trump is under attack, people with knowledge of the matter told The Washington Post.

In the wake of the election, the Trump campaign has sent roughly 500 pitches to donors, the Post reports, with the messages including demands to end voter fraud and a plea from Vice President Mike Pence to join the "Election Defense Task Force." The Trump campaign's website states that the Official Election Defense Fund is soliciting the money, but this account doesn't exist, the Post says, and the fundraising requests are actually coming from the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee benefiting the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee.

As of Nov. 18, a third entity is also receiving money from the joint fundraising committee: Save America, Trump's new leadership PAC. In the fine print of the most recent fundraising letters, it says 75 percent of every contribution will go to Save America, with the remaining 25 percent going to help with the RNC's operating expenses. Trump set up Save America in early November, and will be able to tap into its funds when he is out of office, the Post reports. There aren't many limitations as to how leadership PAC money can be spent, and Trump could use it for events at his properties or to pay for travel and personal expenses, the Post says.

The Trump machine is raising more money now than ever before — the Trump Make America Great Again Committee's previous best month was September, when it brought in $81 million — and that's too much for some GOP donors, like Dan Eberhart. "Trump is making hay while the sun is shining," Eberhart told the Post. "He's taking advantage of all the free media coverage to pay off his campaign debt and fill his coffers for whatever comes next. I would rather give to Romney 2012 than Trump 2020 at this point."
Dok je ovaca, bit ce i vune...
bhnapoleon1

#10054 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by bhnapoleon1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE1flg_qqiE

Levat zvao guvernera Arizone dok je ovaj ovjeravao glasove, ovaj gai zignorisao :lol: :lol:
bunk

#10055 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by bunk »

jeza u ledja

#10056 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by jeza u ledja »

bhnapoleon1 wrote: 01/12/2020 13:51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE1flg_qqiE

Levat zvao guvernera Arizone dok je ovaj ovjeravao glasove, ovaj gai zignorisao :lol: :lol:
Ne mogu vjerovat majke mi. Isto film. :lol: :lol: :pisnuo:

zilog

#10057 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by zilog »

ultima_palabra

#10058 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by ultima_palabra »

jeza u ledja wrote: 01/12/2020 17:18

Bwahahahha :lol:

God Emperor ode na voicemail :run:
bunk

#10059 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by bunk »

breba

#10060 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by breba »

Giuliani traži pardon od Trumpa za svaki slučaj? :-) :-D

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/us/p ... ardon.html
corolla02
Location: Light travels faster than sound; that is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!
Horoskop: Gemini

#10061 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by corolla02 »

katastrofa, cirkus se znaci nastavlja dok svi ovlasteni sute :shock:

Ja_Ja

#10062 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by Ja_Ja »

Citav GOP je otisao u krc. Niko ne smije ludjaku na crtu da stane jer su svi gladne vlastodrzacke p****ce. Partiju im preuzeli maloumnici koji okrecu vodu na svoj mlin, tj. mlin tipa za kojeg se znalo od prvog dana da je klinicka budala, psiholoski slucaj, i notorni lazljivac sa svim primjesama narcisoidnosti.

Vodi ih covjek koji bi po svim mjerilima trebao da bude zastalno smjesten u neki dom za osobe sa potrebama, tako da sve ovo sto se desava ne iznenadjuje apsolutno nikog ko zna koliko zrno o zbivanjima u Americi poslijednjih godina. Strasno je da se ono malo senatora i kongresmena u GOP-iju sto su koliko toliko normalni ne usudjuju javno oglasiti sa ostrijim stavovima. Dopustili su da im ludjaci unistavaju drzavu.
muhafuca

#10063 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by muhafuca »

ultima_palabra wrote: 01/12/2020 13:39
Since Election Day, President Trump's political operation has raised more than $150 million, with much of the money coming from small-time donors who tend to get fired up when they believe Trump is under attack, people with knowledge of the matter told The Washington Post.

In the wake of the election, the Trump campaign has sent roughly 500 pitches to donors, the Post reports, with the messages including demands to end voter fraud and a plea from Vice President Mike Pence to join the "Election Defense Task Force." The Trump campaign's website states that the Official Election Defense Fund is soliciting the money, but this account doesn't exist, the Post says, and the fundraising requests are actually coming from the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee benefiting the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee.

As of Nov. 18, a third entity is also receiving money from the joint fundraising committee: Save America, Trump's new leadership PAC. In the fine print of the most recent fundraising letters, it says 75 percent of every contribution will go to Save America, with the remaining 25 percent going to help with the RNC's operating expenses. Trump set up Save America in early November, and will be able to tap into its funds when he is out of office, the Post reports. There aren't many limitations as to how leadership PAC money can be spent, and Trump could use it for events at his properties or to pay for travel and personal expenses, the Post says.

The Trump machine is raising more money now than ever before — the Trump Make America Great Again Committee's previous best month was September, when it brought in $81 million — and that's too much for some GOP donors, like Dan Eberhart. "Trump is making hay while the sun is shining," Eberhart told the Post. "He's taking advantage of all the free media coverage to pay off his campaign debt and fill his coffers for whatever comes next. I would rather give to Romney 2012 than Trump 2020 at this point."
Ista stvar i kod Demokrata

preko stotinu milijardera donatora Biden ima

i prose od obisnog naroda na foru "chip in" po twitteru i fejsu

kao za "troskove pravnog tima koji ce se boriti prtiv Trumpovih sudkih akcija"
muhafuca

#10064 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by muhafuca »

bunk wrote: 01/12/2020 13:55
ovaj onaj glumac sto sad glumi u glupim komedijicama za djecu

jer mu je zena spiskala svo bogatsvo a on pametan bio pa nije skontao

da ova trosi puno vise nego sto on zaradjuje?

e jest se nashao o ko ce prozvat Trumpa da je glup.

I za ova videa vjerovatno mu par milijardera iz demokratske stranke baci kakvu crkavicu
smijesni_ste

#10065 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by smijesni_ste »

muhafuca wrote: 02/12/2020 23:33

I za ova videa vjerovatno mu par milijardera iz demokratske stranke baci kakvu crkavicu
Stvarno je tuga kakva je karikatura postao što se tiče filmova u posljednjih 15-ak godina, ali bitno je ide lova jbg :-) :roll:

Malo ga izvlače Joker i Irishman :o

Ovaj politički 'aktivizam' pod stare dane bolje da ne komentarišem :roll:
Last edited by smijesni_ste on 02/12/2020 23:52, edited 3 times in total.
smijesni_ste

#10066 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by smijesni_ste »

dupli
ultima_palabra

#10067 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by ultima_palabra »

muhafuca wrote: 02/12/2020 23:26

Hm... Biden i Harris sigurno nece vidjeti centa od tih para. Za Trumpa ne mogu reci isto.
Point.

#10068 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by Point. »

muhafuca wrote: 02/12/2020 23:33
bunk wrote: 01/12/2020 13:55

Tvumpovac proziva jednu glumačku legendu poput De Nira što proziva i pravim imenom naziva glupana svih glupana i gubitnika Tvumpa. Neprocjenjivo :lol:
jeza u ledja

#10069 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by jeza u ledja »

Po obicaju ne znas o cemu govoris, al nesto bi da napises.
zilog

#10070 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by zilog »

Ova budala ne popusta :pisnuo:

corolla02
Location: Light travels faster than sound; that is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak!
Horoskop: Gemini

#10071 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by corolla02 »

jbs to, vego hocel kakav stimulans biti uskoro :mrgreen: svrbi me dlan :lol:
ultima_palabra

#10072 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by ultima_palabra »

corolla02 wrote: 03/12/2020 02:38 jbs to, vego hocel kakav stimulans biti uskoro :mrgreen: svrbi me dlan :lol:
Ne da Mitch cicija... izglasajte Dem senatore pa ce biti :D
muhafuca

#10073 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by muhafuca »

jeza u ledja wrote: 03/12/2020 01:41

Po obicaju ne znas o cemu govoris, samo kucash sta ti se kaze iz cetrale.
zilog

#10074 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by zilog »

muhafuca wrote: 03/12/2020 10:35
jeza u ledja wrote: 03/12/2020 01:41

Po obicaju ne znas o cemu govoris, samo kucash sta ti se kaze iz cetrale.
Prozivas nekog, da pise kako mu se kaze iz centrale, a sam djelujes tako... :lol:
BarbaDue

#10075 Re: USA - Izbori za predsjednika 2020

Post by BarbaDue »

jeza u ledja wrote: 01/12/2020 17:18

Jedva čekam film o Krampu :mrgreen: :lol: