Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Rasprave o vjerskim temama.

Moderator: Bloo

HM 2011

#1 Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by HM 2011 »

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/svijet/na-hi ... /120414107

Interesantna vijest, malo sam proguglao i našao ovo

http://www.holyfire.org/eng/

Ceremony of Holy Light
In order to be as close to the Sepulchre as possible, pilgrims camp next to it. The Sepulchre is located in the small chapel called Holy Ciborium, which is inside the Church of the Resurrection. Typically they wait from the afternoon of Holy Friday in anticipation of the miracle on Holy Saturday. Beginning at around 11:00 in the morning the Christian Arabs chant traditional hymns in a loud voice. These chants date back to the Turkish occupation of Jerusalem in the 13th century, a period in which the Christians were not allowed to chant anywhere but in the churches. "We are the Christians, we have been Christians for centuries, and we shall be forever and ever. Amen!" - they chant at the top of their voices accompanied by the sound of drums. The drummers sit on the shoulders of others who dance vigorously around the Holy Ciborium. But at 1:00 pm the chants fade out, and then there is a silence. A tense silence, charged from the anticipation of the great demonstration of God's power for all to witness.

Shortly thereafter, a delegation from the local authorities elbows its way through the crowd. At the time of the Turkish occupation of Palestine they were Muslim Turks; today they are Israelis. Their function is to represent the Romans at the time of Jesus. The Gospels speak of the Romans that went to seal the tomb of Jesus, so that his disciples would not steal his body and claim he had risen. In the same way the Israeli authorities on this Holy Saturday come and seal the tomb with wax. Before they seal the door, they follow a custom to enter the tomb, and to check for any hidden source of fire, which would make a fraud of the miracle.[1,2]

How the miracle occurs
"I enter the tomb and kneel in holy fear in front of the place where Christ lay after His death and where He rose again from the dead... (narrates Orthodox Patriarch Diodor - ed.). I find my way through the darkness towards the inner chamber in which I fall on my knees. Here I say certain prayers that have been handed down to us through the centuries and, having said them, I wait. Sometimes I may wait a few minutes, but normally the miracle happens immediately after I have said the prayers. From the core of the very stone on which Jesus lay an indefinable light pours forth. It usually has a blue tint, but the colour may change and take many different hues. It cannot be described in human terms. The light rises out of the stone as mist may rise out of a lake — it almost looks as if the stone is covered by a moist cloud, but it is light. This light each year behaves differently. Sometimes it covers just the stone, while other times it gives light to the whole sepulchre, so that people who stand outside the tomb and look into it will see it filled with light. The light does not burn — I have never had my beard burnt in all the sixteen years I have been Patriarch in Jerusalem and have received the Holy Fire. The light is of a different consistency than normal fire that burns in an oil lamp... At a certain point the light rises and forms a column in which the fire is of a different nature, so that I am able to light my candles from it. When I thus have received the flame on my candles, I go out and give the fire first to the Armenian Patriarch and then to the Coptic. Hereafter I give the flame to all people present in the Church."

vrlo interesantno ?

Svako u nevjerici, a ta nevjerica traje kod svakoga ko je bio živ i čuo ili vidio događaj koji se dešava svake godine....

Šta ti je čudo !
ice2cube

#2 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by ice2cube »

Meni ovo mrsko citati, jer radim nesto za skolu :D
Mozes li ukratko napisati ? xd
fatamorgana

#3 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by fatamorgana »

Ja, i?
NIN

#4 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by NIN »

ice2cube wrote:Meni ovo mrsko citati, jer radim nesto za skolu :D
reci ba da ne razumijes, mojne fola nemas kad citat, kad ne mozes ni procitat :lol:
fatamorgana

#5 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by fatamorgana »

NIN wrote:
reci ba da ne razumijes, mojne fola nemas kad citat, kad ne mozes ni procitat :lol:
Niko se nije naučen rodio, :lol:
ice2cube

#6 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by ice2cube »

NIN wrote:
Znam sigurno bolje od tebe. :)
NIN

#7 Re: Sveti plamen - sveti oganj u Jerusalemu ?

Post by NIN »

ice2cube wrote:
NIN wrote:
Znam sigurno bolje od tebe. :)
haj dobro, nije problem! :)