Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Rasprave na razne teme... Ako ne znate gdje poslati poruku, pošaljite je ovdje.

Moderators: Benq, O'zone

therrarrius

#52 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by therrarrius »

Yup
JThomas

#53 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by JThomas »

to havana ljudino!

evo malo i meze...

medvjed23

#54 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by medvjed23 »

meni nije ukusan alkohol :sad:

Image :-D
Last edited by medvjed23 on 07/01/2011 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
HAVANA

#55 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by HAVANA »

JThomas wrote:to havana ljudino!

evo malo i meze...

zambaklija

#56 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by zambaklija »

medvjed23 wrote:meni nije ukusan alkohol :sad:

Image :-D

joojj dobrihh krofniii,evo sve mi se zubi piškeee :D
Eborg

#57 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by Eborg »

BSn

#58 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by BSn »

Sad cu ja trknut po pletaru. :D
staza

#59 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by staza »

oridjidji wrote:Šta mislite o sljedečem? Ovih dana se dešava nešto čudno u svijetu... Dešavaju se veliki pomori životinja koje umiru u čudnim okolnostima. Brojke su sljedeče:

* 40 000 mrtvih rakova u Kentu
* 5000 mrtvih ptica u Arkansasu
* 500 mrtvih ptica u Louisiani
* 50 mrtvih ptica u Švedskoj
* Tone mrtvih riba diljem svijeta
* Nitko ne zna što se događa

Pored toga imamo velike zime i jednu od največih poplava koja se desila u Australiji, gotovo biblijskih razmjera. U prošloj godini smo bili svjedoci navečih prirodnih katastrofa, npr: zemljotres na Haitiju, Kini i Čileu, poplave u Pakistanu i u drugim zemljama svijeta, požari u Rusiji, katastrofa u Meksičkom zaljevu, erupcija vulkana na Islandu, te pokretanje klizista i td. Prošle godine prirodne katastrofe u svijetu su odnjele vise od pola milijuna ljudskih zivota...

Ni ova 2011 nije počela slavno... Šta vi mislite dali je ovo najava Apokalipse i dali će u narednim godinama biti samo gore? Vaše mišljenje o ovome što se događalo u prošloj godini i ovome što se dešava sada...
Thursday, January 6, 2011 The 10 Leading Theories For Dead Birds And Fish

Dees Illustration
Nicholas West and Zen Gardner
Activist Post

As the mainstream media attempts to downplay the latest die-off event, which has now gone global, it is worthwhile to keep track of the story lines. Feel free to add your own to the comments section, and we will update accordingly.

Mainstream Explanations: Lightning, hail, mid-air collision, power lines, and New Year fireworks for the birds . . . but disease for the fish. This is even rolling eyes in the mainstream media. Birds are incredibly sensitive to their environment (think Canary in the coal mine), and the thought that they were caught by surprise, or that they "fowled" up their flight pattern is patently ridiculous. And where are the roasted birds from this lightning strike? And what about fish dying in the same region? Just a "disease" coincidence. One mainstream headline has to be enshrined as the saddest attempt at sensationalism, while revealing an obvious natural conclusion Falling Birds Likely Died From Massive Trauma. Really?

Meteor showers: We are in a period of intense seasonal meteor showers, and several perennial YouTubers reported hearing sonic booms in the area that could have indicated a local shock wave. This would be one non-conspiratorial, natural cause that actually makes sense, but it is hard to connect to both birds and fish, unless it produced a disabling frequency. There were indeed other sound anomalies according to the report highlighted above.

New Madrid Fault Line: An excellent article by The American Dream collated data about the recent earthquake activity along this fault line that runs along the mid-eastern section of the U.S. Combined with gas fracking, the immense geological activity in the region, and the BP oil drilling disaster, which off-gassed the dispersant, Corexit, into the atmosphere, and we should be wondering about any mass deaths in the region. Nevertheless, this has turned into a global event, so the above could be a side effect of something larger, or a direct contributing factor.

Government testing: The long history of government testing has been exposed by many researchers. The strange component to this die-off is that only certain species have been affected, but within the entire region. And some reports have indicated that the organs of these birds were liquefied, which could indicate a possible virus. Could this implicate species-specific bio-weapons? It is on record that discussions have taken place about race-specific bio-weapons; perhaps this is a test of delivery capability?

GMO mutation: Mike Adams of Natural News sets forth an interesting theory: this latest event is local, but the die-offs are happening across species as bee populations and bats are also declining. Adams points out that Monsanto has a corporate office in Arkansas. Just wondering.

Geoengineering: Could spraying in the area have caused this type of fallout? Perhaps something new added to the mixture? Chemtrails have quickly moved from conspiracy theory to documented fact. So much so, that the powers-that-be have had to admit to the program, but a beneficial one in their view. Between cloud seeding and possible connections to HAARP, chemtrail fallout must be considered, especially as it is being conducted nearly worldwide. Rosalind Peterson has been at the forefront of connecting geoengineering to GMOs as a combined source for oxygen-depleting algae blooms that very well could affect a wide spectrum of natural systems. Furthermore, some believe that the delivery system for chemtrails can also disperse pathogens. If there is a flu or disease outbreak in the coming days or weeks among the human population in areas where the birds have fallen, the chemtrail connection could be made. If this happens, the contagion could be blamed on a new, deadly bird flu. A last possibility connected to chemtrails would be nanoparticles.

HAARP: Birds and fish can be susceptible to subtle frequency alteration. An interesting YouTube post from a long-time fisherman mentioned the "pearl" plate behind the eye of the affected type of drum fish in this event. He made a plea for anyone in the area to look for signs of damage to this plate. Both birds and fish navigate in highly coordinated ways that indicate that they move and communicate via frequencies. Could the HAARP array in Alaska have short-circuited their navigation systems? Or, perhaps this is the beginning of a cascading effect from decades of electromagnetic pollution emanating from EMF and ELF waves shot around the planet via a wide range of modern communications.

Scalar Weapons: These directed energy beam weapons can be deployed via satellite and create a wide range of "natural disasters" that can be tuned to certain frequencies. Their radius is reported to be several miles. Even crazier is that we have been told that the dead birds encountered massive trauma. One of the reported abilities of scalar weapons is to create a Tesla shield of plasma, like a bubble, that could explode anything that enters its airspace. Some have speculated that this technology is in full operation. But what if it truly is still at the testing phase? Remember, this is happening in South America, too.

Project Blue Beam: Were they testing a sound generator for the global theater of alien invasion? This one is "out there" for sure, but NASA itself has announced its preparation for such a scenario. Project Blue Beam, like its counterpart HAARP, uses the natural energy present in the ionosphere as both a visual and acoustical device. Again, perhaps they are not at the ready stage yet, but, like Tesla, have made an unintentional misstep.

Geomagnetic and other Earth changes: As anyone can see from the above range of possibilities, we are facing an array of human tampering. However, the backdrop to this are the anomalies beginning to take form with the apparent wandering of our magnetic pole, as even National Geographic reported that the north magnetic pole is racing toward Russia. Add to this a dwindling magnetosphere and falling oxygen levels, and the deaths among more delicate species might portend a larger problem. Finally, an increase in sun activity and magnetic storms might be weakening our overall natural habitat.

The widespread die-off of nature should lead us to look more intently at the world around us, and to question our relationship to it, and our effect upon it. Perhaps this is what we should have been doing all along.

* Zen Gardner is the Contributing Editor for Alternative News at Before It's News, and also posts at ZenGardner.com.
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/01/10- ... s-and.html
:dance:
Last edited by staza on 08/01/2011 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
oridjidji

#60 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by oridjidji »

Nazdraviću sa nularicom :)
medvjed23

#61 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by medvjed23 »

something's happening :lol:

baš se radnja dešava u regiji sa najviše balončića :shock:

oridjidji

#62 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by oridjidji »

kako na pomor zivotinja gledaju drugi vidite ovdje:
Jos mi smjesno zvuci kad kazu da je za to sve krivo mainstrem komunikacija, da su pomori zivotinja uobicajeni u ovoj kolicini ...Mediji i biolozi se ponasaju prema nama kao da prosle godine nije bilo Interneta i TV-a.
MUNAFIK

#63 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by MUNAFIK »

oridjidji wrote:kako na pomor zivotinja gledaju drugi vidite ovdje:
Jos mi smjesno zvuci kad kazu da je za to sve krivo mainstrem komunikacija, da su pomori zivotinja uobicajeni u ovoj kolicini ...Mediji i biolozi se ponasaju prema nama kao da prosle godine nije bilo Interneta i TV-a.
Samo osoba bez pameti i savjesti moze povjerovati u pricu da su masovni POMORI bilo cega NORMALNI, a posebno danas, kada se ljudi bave raznoraznim eksperimentima i zagadjuju prirodu na najgore mogce nacine. Dobit cemo mi svoje to je 100% sigurno. Na kraju ce stradati neka sirotinja a oni odgovorni za ovo sve naravno imaju sprema sklonista i za najgore...
medvjed23

#64 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by medvjed23 »

Normalni su masovni pomori ali ovi su premasovni i previše ih je.

Čuj 40 000 rakova :shock:
simpozijum delirijum

#65 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by simpozijum delirijum »

najvjerovatnije uticaj covjeka , tacnije negativan uticaj , zagadjenje od strane covjeka je dostiglo ogromne razmjere na cijeloj planeti
dovoljno je da se osvrnemo oko sebe , idite u Zenicu i prosetajte oko zeljezare , ili bilo gdje da ste u Evropi ili Aziji ,USA ..itd
prosetajte obalom u blizini rafinerija nafte ili naftnih i gasnih bushotina i slicnih postrojenja i vidjecete da zivota nema , osim po kojega pacova ili mrsavoga goluba koji kopa po otpacima
mozete li ljeti da bezbrizno zaplivate u bilo kojoj Evropskoj rijeci ( Dunav Sava Rajna Temza Volga ) bar u blizini gradova a da ne strahujete za vlastito zdravlje ?
Planeta nam daje signal da je umorna od nas
stetoskop
Grijem se na: Fujitsu 12llce
Vozim: Wartburg 353 karavan

#66 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by stetoskop »

Katastrofe, nekatastrofe, isto je.
Kad su katastrofe, onda govore "Evo ga smak svijeta", kad nema katastrofe, onda je "Zatišje pred buru".
Katastrofa je uvijek bilo i bit ce ih, to je prirodna stvar. Kad se sjetim kakvih je godina bilo, ova 2010 i nije tako katastrofalana.
realna do boli

#67 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by realna do boli »

http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=125&ref=nf
Ja i dalje tvrdim CERN..kao laik..jednostavno mi se nedopada :D
Zivjeli !!!
staza

#68 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by staza »

MUNAFIK wrote:
oridjidji wrote:kako na pomor zivotinja gledaju drugi vidite ovdje:
Samo osoba bez pameti i savjesti moze povjerovati u pricu da su masovni POMORI bilo cega NORMALNI, a posebno danas, kada se ljudi bave raznoraznim eksperimentima i zagadjuju prirodu na najgore mogce nacine. Dobit cemo mi svoje to je 100% sigurno. Na kraju ce stradati neka sirotinja a oni odgovorni za ovo sve naravno imaju sprema sklonista i za najgore...
:thumbup:
CERN se žalio prošle godine, a ista još nije ni blizu bila završila, kako su dobili premalo sredstava za istraživanja: doduše propustili su natuknuti ko ih i kako i koji putem i zašto financira: generalna rezultanta rada je praktički nula jer nema neka značajniju primjenu: ove godine CERN će dobiti još manja sredstava naprosto zato jer je vrijeme takvih projekata prošlo i sve je izuzetno transparentno: od toga da Michael Moore jako dobro živi od svoga verbaliteta do toga da je Bill Gates istinski filantrop, baš kao i nekadašnji vlasnik IKEA-e...
Last edited by staza on 08/01/2011 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
cyprus

#69 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by cyprus »

Dodajte u teoriju i ovaj H1N1 :-D :-)
NIN

#70 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by NIN »

MUNAFIK wrote:Samo osoba bez pameti i savjesti moze povjerovati u pricu da su masovni POMORI bilo cega NORMALNI, a posebno danas, kada se ljudi bave raznoraznim eksperimentima i zagadjuju prirodu na najgore mogce nacine. Dobit cemo mi svoje to je 100% sigurno. Na kraju ce stradati neka sirotinja a oni odgovorni za ovo sve naravno imaju sprema sklonista i za najgore...
At any given time there are "at least ten billion birds in North America ... and there could be as much as 20 billion—and almost half die each year due to natural causes," said ornithologist Greg Butcher, director of bird conservation for the National Audubon Society in Washington, D.C.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... s-science/

Dakako da ljudski tehnoloski napredak ima uticaja na biosferu i ne branim ljudsku pohlepu za profitom na ustrb okoline, bas naprotiv, ali apokalipticne aluzije su stvarno presmijesne.
staza

#71 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by staza »

oridjidji wrote:Nazdraviću sa nularicom :)
Chuck Norris
Obama's US Assassination Program?

Sound too conspiratorial to be true? Like the cover-up ops of spy novels? Well, it's reality. And it is possibly the most bizarre, inhumane and abusive way that the White House is expanding its power over the American people.

It's not an extremist belief or theory of the far right. It's a fact that has been confirmed by The New York Times, The Washington Post and MSNBC and even documented by the far-left online magazine Salon.com.

And it's the gravest nightmare of U.S. citizens and abandonment of our Constitution to date: a presidential assassination program in which U.S. citizens are in the literal scopes of the executive branch based upon nothing more than allegations of terrorism involvement as the branch defines it.

Of course, the CIA has executed covert assassinations of foreigners for decades. But tragically, Obama is expanding this program to include American, non-Islamic, stateside, homegrown terrorists.

It all started in January, when The Washington Post reported: "As part of the operations, Obama approved a Dec. 24 strike against a (Yemeni) compound where a U.S. citizen, Anwar al-Aulaqi, was thought to be meeting with other regional al-Qaeda leaders. Although he was not the focus of the strike and was not killed, he has since been added to a shortlist of U.S. citizens specifically targeted for killing or capture."

"A shortlist of U.S. citizens specifically targeted for killing"?

That's right. No arrest. No Miranda rights. No due process. No trial. Just a bullet.

While the Obama administration continues its Bush-blaming for the economy, it is mega-morphing Bush policy in covert ops overseas, which was, according to the Post, "to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests."

Well, in recent weeks, the Obama administration has taken this overseas killing op to a new low: stateside assassinations.

A former director of national intelligence, Adm. Dennis Blair, confessed before Congress: "We take direct actions against terrorists in the intelligence community. If we think that direct action will involve killing an American, we get specific permission to do that."

If you are wondering who the "we" are to whom Adm. Blair refers, they are Smith, Wesson and the White House.

Now we know what deputy national security adviser John Brennan meant when he admitted in May, "And under President Obama, we have built upon the work of the previous administration and have accelerated efforts in many areas." (Remember when Bush's eavesdropping on U.S. citizens seemed harsh?)
http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNor ... on_program
:lol:
Brennan further explained then that the problem of homegrown terrorists ranks as a top priority because of the increasing number of U.S. individuals who have become "captivated by extremist ideology or causes." He went on to say, "There are ... dozens of U.S. persons who are in different parts of the world and ... are very concerning to us."

Do you think "different parts of the world" doesn't include their country of origin?

Conveniently, the Obama administration also is integrating a pervasive plan to ensure the termination of radicals as the feds deem them abroad and domestic, too, with the resurrection of the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007, introduced by Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif. Also known as H.R. 1955, it was passed in the House by the Democratic majority but was rejected by the Senate.

Everyone thought that legislation was dead until the Obama administration resurrected its tenets in its 52-page "National Security Strategy," released in May. So alarming is the feds' potential abuse of power that officials from London to the Kremlin are recognizing the threat to U.S. citizens.

The European Union Times reported, "Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin today are warning that an already explosive situation in the United States is about to get a whole lot worse as a new law put forth by President Obama is said capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government."

Woodrow Wilson, during his reign as president, incarcerated more than 2,000 U.S. citizens for speaking out against the government. And now for the first time since, a U.S. president is highlighting the threats of homegrown terror and literally hunting U.S. citizens as terrorists. One senior administration official said, "For the first time since 9/11, the (national security strategy) integrates homeland security and national security."

And what type of "integration" does that entail?

President Obama explained in an often overlooked statement within the "National Security Strategy": "We are now moving beyond traditional distinctions between homeland and national security. ... This includes a determination to prevent terrorist attacks against the American people by fully coordinating the actions that we take abroad with the actions and precautions that we take at home."

Could it be any clearer? Right out of the horse's mouth. Or do I need to spell out what "fully coordinating the actions that we take abroad with the actions and precautions that we take at home" means?

Remember the words "a shortlist of U.S. citizens specifically targeted for killing"?

That's right. No arrest. No Miranda rights. No due process. No trial. Just a bullet.

In Part 2 next week, I will give further evidence of "Obama's U.S. assassination program" and explain why I say the administration is going after non-Islamic stateside radicals. Check out other reasons I oppose the Obama administration in my new PSA ("patriot service announcement") at http://www.BlackBeltPatriotism.com.
http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNor ... ram/page/2
:dance:
Ma.Le.Na

#72 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by Ma.Le.Na »

jedno bizarno pitanje :D

da li biste se usudili pojesti jelo od tih pomrlih rakova? :D
slobodni armirach

#73 Re: Najava Apokalipse - katastrofe u 2010 i u novoj godini

Post by slobodni armirach »

Ma.Le.Na wrote:jedno bizarno pitanje :D

da li biste se usudili pojesti jelo od tih pomrlih rakova? :D