Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Seks, ljubav, erotika, odnosi među (s)polovima... Molimo ponašajte se kulturno.

Moderators: _BataZiv_0809, Euridika

Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#2526 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Tomahawk11 »

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. Someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring, Smart, Intellectual, and Attractive.. Very Loud. Loyal and easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted… Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
:oops:
male_okice

#2527 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by male_okice »

jarac/djevica :)
MarlboroGold

#2528 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by MarlboroGold »

LEO: The lion in bed

Great talker… Sexy and passionate… Laid back and knows how to have fun.
Is really good at a lot of things and is unpredictable. Addictive, attractive and very loud; not one to mess with. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

:D
Euridika
Globalna šefica

#2529 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Euridika »

Hahahaha... "7 years of bad luck if you do not repost." :D
Connaisseur Karlin

#2530 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Connaisseur Karlin »

Euridika wrote:
Connaisseur Karlin wrote:Euridica evo teme :-D
Našla si, super. :thumbup:
Sad vidim da je tema bila neaktivna i duže nego što sam ja mislila. :-?

Hajde sada piši i tumači. :)

Intimate Horoscope
The FREE Intimate Horoscope indicates what you or your partner expects from the sexual relations and what kind of partner you seek. It is similar to a personal horoscope. If you want to find out what your partner seeks, fill in his particulars instead of yours.

http://www.zodioscope.com/sex-horoscope/

uucacas info i dobijes rezultat kako se ponasa i sto ockeujes u vezama :)
Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#2531 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Tomahawk11 »

Access denied :oops:
Kakve ovo ti linkove podmećeš? :roll:
Da otkaz dobijem :mrgreen:
MarlboroGold

#2532 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by MarlboroGold »

Isto i kod mene. Ne radi.
Connaisseur Karlin

#2533 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

http://www.zodioscope.com/personal-horoscope/

mozda vam je zabranilo jer u URL dijelu immate rijec sex :D :lol:
duminjo

#2534 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by duminjo »

Sta Kaze? Imal Sexa zä ovna Ove godine?
Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#2535 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Tomahawk11 »

duminjo wrote:Sta Kaze? Imal Sexa zä ovna Ove godine?
Ima, :izet: te ko stigne :lol: :lol:
duminjo

#2536 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by duminjo »

Tomahawk11 wrote:
Šta se ti guras :lol: :lol:
Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#2537 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Tomahawk11 »

duminjo wrote:
Tomahawk11 wrote:
Šta se ti guras :lol: :lol:
Jbg, kad ne možemo na Karlinkin link, da ovako proričemo :mrgreen:
duminjo

#2538 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by duminjo »

Tomahawk11 wrote:
Onda ti zelim Isto. Ako treba kakvih Krema, mogu ti preporuciti :lol:
Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#2539 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Tomahawk11 »

duminjo wrote:
Tomahawk11 wrote:
Onda ti zelim Isto. Ako treba kakvih Krema, mogu ti preporuciti :lol:
Eno sad, što si dušman :twisted:
Nisam ja rekao da ti to želim nego da je takak horoskop :) :mrgreen:
Connaisseur Karlin

#2540 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

trazite sebi Veneru :D

FOR THE LADIES: Venus in women has to do with the female ego. A lady must experience the qualities of her Venus sign in order to feel feminine. It also shows how a woman gives/receives of herself in love and sex. Venus is typically more of a sexual indicator for women than for men (for Men, Mars + Sex go hand in hand, but we’ll get to that in another article!). Lastly, Venus will indicate how a woman approaches any relationship that may eventually lead to sex, as well as her platonic relationships.

FOR THE MEN: Venus for men is associated with love, romance, beauty and aesthetics – a.k.a. Images that are especially attractive or appealing to him. It describes the type of woman that erotically attracts him to her, that looks good to the eye (in his eyes), and turns on his more sensually-charged feelings. Venus also relates to a man’s ideals about relationships, love and sex. Venus isn’t specifically sexual for men (that’s what Mars is all about), but she does play a role in how men experience the whole game of love and attraction.

https://www.alisonlessard.com/2015/09/m ... ogy-chart/

Venera u znakovima :D
eluna

#2541 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by eluna »

Pa za Ovna nikad nije suša :lol: :lol:
Connaisseur Karlin

#2542 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

ako immate u natalnoj karti slovo R pored planete to zanci da vam je planeta Retrogradna

R Venera u znacima:

Venus in Aries :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to reconnect with your courage and independence in a balanced way, instead of just diving in head first. You are good at pushing others to find their independence but sometimes that means you forget about yours—reconnect with your courage and your truth!

>>>

:: Venus in Taurus :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to connect back with your own sensuality and your core values. You are good at sustaining others in love but have you forgotten to sustain yourself as well? Take your time in love—you’re meant to go at your own pace.

>>>

:: Venus in Gemini ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to communicate your needs clearly, but to do so in a way that moves beyond the surface and gets real. It’s easy for you to skim the surface but what happens if you get a little deeper? You move beyond the shadow energy of Venus in Gemini and you may actually find something that doesn’t bore you!

>>>

:: Venus in Cancer ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to nurture yourself as you would a child. You spend so much time taking care of others, and with this Venus energy redirected, it can help you better care for your own feelings. You are the mamma bear of love but don’t forget that mamma bears need love too.

>>>

:: Venus in Leo ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to shine your love and light on the world in a way that motivates others, instead of only making it all about yourself. You have such an ability to show others the way—use it to serve, inspire, love, and cheer people on and raise them up! In doing so, you raise your vibration as well.

>>>

:: Venus is in Virgo ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to clean up your diet, health, and routine so that you can be of service to yourself in a way that you haven’t before. You are dedicated with your love, so make sure you are dedicated to yourself as well.

>>>

:: Venus in Libra ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to find the right relationship for your soul, not just any relationship. Libra enjoys partnership and can often lose themselves in one. Instead, this is a time to really get connected with what you need and desire in a divine partnership that lifts you up rather than simply fills a void.

>>>

:: Venus in Scorpio ::Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to connect deeply with those around you. Surface relationships are not your thing so if it’s not activating your heart then it’s time to go deeper or move onto something else. Out of all the Venus placements, you know when to purge a relationship or when it’s a call for deeper intimacy—trust that you know what to do!

>>>

:: Venus in Sagittarius :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to spread your wings! Go on adventures either with your lover or by yourself, because you never know who you might meet. This is the Venus sign that says “yes” to expansion. Have you been stuck in a rut? It’s time to explore and let your passport lead the way…

>>>

:: Venus in Capricorn :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to find your own inner authority. You are always very good at helping others rise to the top so now take the time to plan out your next steps for inner and outer success. In your uphill climb, remember that slow and steady wins the race for you.

>>>

:: Venus in Aquarius :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to play up your intelligence and your uniqueness. Often times, you may subconsciously hide these qualities because it challenges societal expectations, but thisVenus Retrograde is the time to tap into all that makes you, you! This is your path towards the free-spirited love you so desire.

>>>

:: Venus in Pisces :: Venus Retrograde is encouraging you to make sure you’re seeing love clearly. Pisces energy can sometimes focus solely on the good parts and ignore the red flags in relationships. Instead of focusing so much on others, this is also good time to be sure you are seeing yourself clearly as well. Are you ignoring your own inner flags? Refocusing on your own process will help you find more clarity in love as well.
Rootboi

#2543 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Rootboi »

Gdje zakočilo ,kako sad ja da se pronadjem ? :-?
edo_79

#2544 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by edo_79 »

PISCES: The piece of ass

Caring and kind; Smart, Center of attention, too sexy and loves to say damn it. Always has the last word. Best to find and hardest to keep.

Fun to be around; Extremely, weird but in a good way; Good sense of humor and very thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants; Loves to joke.
:licka: :D
Fudo387

#2545 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Fudo387 »

VIRGO: The Virgin

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. Someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring, Smart, Intellectual, and Attractive.. Very Loud. Loyal and easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted… Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

Sve mi pogodili.

Aj bizi. :lol:
nemampojma0

#2546 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by nemampojma0 »

Imal kakav horoskop za moj dvoznak...sprijeda Strijelac, a straga Djevica :D
Ramzess Veliki

#2547 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Ramzess Veliki »

nemampojma0 wrote:Imal kakav horoskop za moj dvoznak...sprijeda Strijelac, a straga Djevica :D
:D …. dobar fol … :thumbup:
nemampojma0

#2548 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by nemampojma0 »

Ramzess Veliki wrote:
nemampojma0 wrote:Imal kakav horoskop za moj dvoznak...sprijeda Strijelac, a straga Djevica :D
:D …. dobar fol … :thumbup:
Vjerujem da smo isti znak ;-)
Ramzess Veliki

#2549 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by Ramzess Veliki »

Evo malo horoskopa za muskarce … :lol:
Coppy-Paste:
Vage su prave dame, a Ribe velike glumice: Horoskop otkriva kakav ste tip žene
Ovan
U ovom znaku rađaju se amazonke koje su navikle biti vođe i preuzimati inicijativu u svoje ruke. Njima muškarci uopće nisu potrebni u životu, a u vezi su obično dominantne.

Bik
Žene rođene u ovom znaku su vješte manipulatorice koje na račun svojeg neodoljivog šarma uglavnom dobivaju što god požele. Zato je s njima najbolje biti u dobrim odnosima jer bi vam u protivnome mogle zagorčati život.

Blizanci
U ovom znaku ne rađaju se žene nego djevojčice koje uglavnom nikad ne odrastu. Iako mogu djelovati ozbiljno i zrelo, u duši su uvijek spremne za zabavu jer igra za njih predstavlja smisao života.

Rak
Žene u ovom znaku rođene su da budu majke. One razvijaju majčinske instinkte još u djetinjstvu što ih čini odličnim starijim sestrama i dadiljama, a ponašaju se zaštitnički i prema svim drugim važnim ljudima u svom životu zbog čega su odlične prijateljice i djevojke, odnosno supruge.

Lav
Baš kao što je lav kralj životinja, tako se i žene rođene u ovom znaku najčešće ponašaju kao prave kraljice. To se nekim ljudima sviđa, dok drugi ne mogu podnijeti njihov uzvišeni stav, no Lavicama uglavnom nije ni bitno što itko misli o njima jer su same sebi savršene.

Djevica
Žene rođene u ovom znaku obično su jako mudre i sjajne su u savjetovanju drugih, no da biste dobili njihov savjet, trebaju vas prvo primiti u svoj uski krug prijatelja, jer prijateljstva ne sklapaju baš najlakše.

Vaga
Vage su dame u svakom smislu te riječi, a često glume i dame u nevolji ne bi li ih neki princ na bijelom konju došao spasiti. No iako izvana djeluju krhku i umiljato, obično nisu baš tako naivne kako se čine i sve je to dio njihove taktike manipuliranja ljudima oko sebe.

Škorpion
U ovom znaku najčešće se rađaju strastvene i fatalne žene za kojima muškarci gube pamet. No iako ih prati takva reputacija, Škorpionke su i vrlo osjećajne što pokazuju samo ljudima kojima vjeruju.

Strijelac
Žene Strijelci mogu biti ženstvene kada one to požele i kada im to koristi, dok s druge strane imaju i niz drugih osobina kojima se služe ovisno o prilici. Moglo bi se reći i da su manipulatorice, no često te promjene osobnosti i ponašanja nisu uopće pod njihovim utjecajem, nego im se događaju prirodno.

Jarac
Žene rođene u ovom znaku su tajanstvene, drugačije i posebne zbog čega često inspiriraju druge zbog čega bismo ih mogli nazvati i muzama. Pored njih muškarci zaboravljaju na sve i padaju pod njihov čarobni utjecaj.

Vodenjak
U ovom znaku rađaju se pametne i lijepe žene koje žive život punim plućima, zbog čega su i jako privlačne muškarcima. No ljubavne veze njima nisu prioritet i dovoljne su same sebi pa se za njihovo srce najčešće jako teško izboriti.

Ribe
Ribe su na glasu kao velike glumice koje se obično služe spletkama i lažima kako bi dobile ono što žele. No ako ste u dobrim odnosima s njima, nećete nikada postati žrtve njihovih manipulacija, dapače, za ljude koje vole spremne su napraviti baš sve.
MarlboroGold

#2550 Re: Nadjite se - sexy horoskop

Post by MarlboroGold »

Sve je dobro dok lavice grebu po leđima :oops: