Mazda All About

Automobili, pitanja, pomoć, savjeti...

Moderators: anex, _BataZiv_0809

kravamuzara

#5526 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

citroen xm wrote: 18/04/2024 13:38 Meni se ne sviđa ova bijela unutrašnjost. Jeftinije mi izgleda nego u drugoj boji, a ne smijem ni zamisliti kako će ovo platno na tabli izgledati nako par godina.
Bijelu samo budala moze kupiti :D
A i bude im udio 1%, tacno se cini da je naprave samo za ovakve press prigode.
Evolution_IV

#5527 Re: Mazda All About

Post by Evolution_IV »

citroen xm wrote: 18/04/2024 13:38 Meni se ne sviđa ova bijela unutrašnjost. Jeftinije mi izgleda nego u drugoj boji, a ne smijem ni zamisliti kako će ovo platno na tabli izgledati nako par godina.
jest dok ne sjednes, i ja sam isto mislio, tacno otvorenije i zivlje izgleda kabina u bijeloj...nikad je ne bi jer je to horor za cistit :run:
Rockefeller

#5528 Re: Mazda All About

Post by Rockefeller »

Ma Mazda je ko bombon.
artur morgan

#5529 Re: Mazda All About

Post by artur morgan »

Bijela je i meni ljepa u kombinaciji sa jos nekom bojom, ali je nikad ne bih kupio, kao i neke druge varijante. Samo crna ili neka skroz tamna boja unutrasnjosti...najbolja za odrzavanje, ciscenje, najmanje se na njoj vidi habanje, i najduze izgleda ocuvano.
citroen xm

#5530 Re: Mazda All About

Post by citroen xm »

Meni je bež ili tamno smeđa pojam luksuza uz crnu naravno. Bijela mi je asocijacija na ćunerski period kada su bijelom eko kožom presvlačili sve živo. Bijela mi je odraz jeftinoće više nego luksuza.
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5531 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

https://www.motor1.com/news/716552/2024 ... 80-reveal/

The New Mazda CX-80 Actually Makes Sense
The CX-80 is bigger and roomier than Mazda's other SUVs—but it's only for Europe.

Imagine our confusion when Mazda unveiled the CX-70 as a separate model, even though it was just a two-row CX-90. The company is at least putting more effort into differentiating its largest SUVs in Europe. The new CX-80 is not a carbon copy of the CX-60. Unlike the identically sized American SUVs, the European models have different lengths, as evidenced by their distinct wheelbases.

At 196.6 inches long and 67.3 inches tall, the new Mazda CX-80 is 9.8 inches longer and 0.9 inches taller than the CX-60. It's just as wide, at 74.4 inches, but carries a wheelbase that has been stretched by 9.8 inches to 122.8 inches. The CX-70 and CX-90 twins sold in the US are still bigger than their European counterparts. The table below shows the dimensions of the Euro models, in inches.

Imagine our confusion when Mazda unveiled the CX-70 as a separate model, even though it was just a two-row CX-90. The company is at least putting more effort into differentiating its largest SUVs in Europe. The new CX-80 is not a carbon copy of the CX-60. Unlike the identically sized American SUVs, the European models have different lengths, as evidenced by their distinct wheelbases.

At 196.6 inches long and 67.3 inches tall, the new Mazda CX-80 is 9.8 inches longer and 0.9 inches taller than the CX-60. It's just as wide, at 74.4 inches, but carries a wheelbase that has been stretched by 9.8 inches to 122.8 inches. The CX-70 and CX-90 twins sold in the US are still bigger than their European counterparts. The table below shows the dimensions of the Euro models, in inches.

The new Mazda CX-80 for Europe has a diesel engine we don't get here in North America. It's an inline-six, 3.3-liter unit with mild-hybrid technology, shared with its CX-60 smaller brother. The oil-burner is good for 250 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque routed to all four wheels via an eight-speed automatic transmission. The diesel variant needs 8.4 seconds to reach 62 mph and tops at 136 mph.

Alternatively, customers can opt for the plug-in hybrid variant based on a 2.5-liter, four-cylinder gasoline engine working with an electric motor. It delivers a combined output of 323 hp and 369 lb-ft to match America's SUVs with the electrified setup. With the PHEV hardware, the CX-80 completes the sprint in 6.8 seconds and can reach 121 mph. Mazda touts an electric range of 33 miles courtesy of a 17.8-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack.

Mazda plans to sell the CX-80 with six or seven seats and either a pass-through or center console for the second row. All trim levels get three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch touchscreen, and an instrument cluster of the same size. Other goodies include ventilated front seats, a Bose sound system, 20-inch wheels, and the Kinematic Posture Control (KPC) tech first seen on the Miata.

Cargo volume varies from 9.1 cubic feet with all seats in place to a cavernous 69.6 cubic feet after folding the second and third rows. With only the third row folded, luggage capacity is 43.1 cubic feet. An electrically operated tailgate is going to cost extra.

The CX-80 represents Mazda's belated answer to the BMW X5, Audi Q7, and Mercedes GLE. Like the CX-60, it rides on a rear-wheel-drive-based platform with longitudinally mounted engines. The smaller of the two Euro SUVs is also sold with a pure RWD setup, but it looks as though the more spacious three-row model is an AWD-only affair.

The newcomer assumes the role of Mazda's flagship model in Europe where the Hiroshima-based automaker still sells the aging 6 sedan/wagon. A new 6 on this RWD-biased platform would be great but Mazda Europe development and engineering boss Joachim Kunz has already ruled it out.
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5532 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

https://www.motor1.com/reviews/716685/2 ... rst-drive/

2024 Mazda MX-5 Miata First Drive Review: They Fixed It
Subtle tweaks have turned the Miata from overly whimsical to one of the world’s great sports cars.

No, there isn’t more power. And there certainly isn’t more weight. What Mazda did to the 2024 MX-5 Miata was a bunch of thankless, non-flashy updates that most folks will dismiss on the ND’s 10th year of production. Hell, they didn’t even change the bumpers for this final facelift—just some new headlights and taillights.

Instead, Mazda went to town developing a new limited-slip differential with more-favorable locking and unlocking rates, and took an opportunity to re-engineer and recalibrate the electronic power steering system. Things that, to the casual driver, wouldn’t make a difference. But it made all of the difference. It’s the shit driving nerds stay up late at night thinking about, some of those nerds just happen to work at Mazda R&D.

I, Hardtop Sports Car Man, can put my hand up and say that the subtly updated and retuned 2024 Mazda MX-5 is the sports car I always dreamed the Miata should be. No more overly whimsical, rolly-polly, soft-suspension imprecision. With just the simple reengineering of several small parts, the ND3 is an entirely different car to drive.

Dave Coleman is tall. Much taller than the ND Miata could ever normally accommodate. But as a lifelong Miata enthusiast, he’s always made do with his taller-than-6-foot frame, wedging snugly into the ND for his development miles with the car. Formerly the technical editor of Sport Compact Car, a purveyor of countless shitbox adventures, a 987 Cayman S and Hayabusa-swapped NA Miata owner, and a true lover of driving, you really couldn’t pick anyone better for the title of Vehicle Dynamics Manager for all of Mazda’s cars.

Though he will rarely take credit for anything relating to the handling brilliance of Mazda’s current lineup, there’s one thing I know about Coleman: He is a steering snob of the highest order. His benchmark for steering is the Lotus Elise. He knows good steering, possibly better than anyone in the business. He also understands it isn’t a simple matter of calibration, but of physical engineering in the steering rack, suspension, drivetrain — basically everything.

While running through the changes, he impressed the smallness of them upon me. A tweak here, an opportunity to optimize there. Nothing major was changed, and in fact, it was an unforeseen opportunity. One of the world’s biggest suppliers of electric motors for power steering systems changed a magnetic part within their motors, completely changing their behavior. Thus, Mazda was forced to recalibrate the steering, a chance Coleman and his team seized the opportunity with both hands. With that, they also took an opportunity to reduce friction in the steering system, something he sees as the enemy of good steering.

Then they took a look at another often forgotten but hugely influential component of handling: The differential. Most folks think, “open diff bad and limited-slip good.” On a general level this is correct. But the setup of a diff can influence everything about how a car handles, whether it understeers or oversteers at any phase of the corner. Look at the latest Porsche 911 GT3RS’s driver-adjustable differential settings as an example. A more-locked diff on deceleration means more understeer because the rear wheels are dragging together at the same speed, encouraging the car to keep traveling straight. The opposite is true for acceleration. A locked diff forces the outer and inner tires to spin at the same rate, increasing stability under straight-line acceleration, while allowing the driver to comfortably and predictably induce rotation on corner exit.

For the ND3, Mazda developed a new cam mechanism that allows for different ramp angles on acceleration and deceleration–Basically, how and when the diff locks and unlocks. It still uses the same novel conical clutch design, but to address the strange handling of the ND1 and ND2, Mazda increased diff lock during deceleration and reduced locking on acceleration. Folks familiar with the previous cars will know it was particularly eager on turn-in and was happy to slide. Depending on the aggression of your inputs, it could get uncontrolled, partially a symptom of its soft suspension and roll characteristics, so the ND always took a level of precision and respect to drive.

Mazda aimed directly at this complaint with the new diff. A small, extremely nerdy change. Like the rest of the ND, it’s worth noting that these changes go against everything the contemporary car business does. They didn’t make the diff electronic, nor did they widen the Miata’s tires. I don’t think they ever even considered adding more horsepower. These changes don’t show up on a spec sheet. But on a sunny, top-down drive through the northern end of Los Angeles County, I may as well have been driving an entirely new Miata.

It took all of 300 feet to realize that Coleman hit a home run with the new steering calibration. It was simply delicious and blindingly different to before; weighty on center, with none of the wandering strangeness of the ND2. Overall steering effort is significantly increased, but the true marker of steering brilliance is weight buildup off-center and feedback once you’re stuck into the corner. The signs were promising, with even a simple left turn through an intersection demonstrating the Miata’s EPAS mastery — A linear buildup of weight that is perfectly assisted. It’s not so assisted that it feels artificial, nor is it a heavy butter-churner that some automakers prefer in lieu of actually understanding what steering feel should be. It feels simply like manual steering rack with less weight. And, to be fair, less road texture.

Ascending into the well-traveled curves of the Angeles National Forest, the steering remained incredible and more. Thanks to low-grip Bridgestone Turanza all-season tires (the same spec as before) the limit was low enough to feel the full range of steering feedback. While there wasn’t much high-frequency granularity, the important stuff was there. The wheel broadcasts every step along the approach to the limits of traction, with the steering reaching a perfectly round peak of effort just as the front tires reached their limit. Just beyond the limit, the steering would lighten slightly and flatten in effort, clearly communicating exactly how the tires wanted to be driven.

Bumps and undulations came with requisite increases and decreases in weight, a rare phenomenon for electronic power steering. Even with a cheeky lift and provocation into a slide, the steering wheel would beautifully chase the front tires. Yaw was clearly communicated with a twofold stream of information, the rear axle joining the steering conversation with more global suggestions, once the car began rotating. Completing the experience was an astutely judged steering ratio, where a deft driver can simply suggest the Miata into a curve and hold it near-center, only adjusting in fine motions to add more or less yaw to the car.

That new rear differential, while perhaps less obvious to most than the steering retune, also plays a huge part in this overall sporting picture. It’s tuned in such a way that instead of the ND2’s eager turn-in, the ND3 can be guided to the apex with supreme stability, but without the sensation of understeer. It’s night and day more buttoned down in the area it suffered most. With 181 horsepower, the more unlocked diff on acceleration is an almost imperceptible difference—the Miata never had an issue beyond the apex to my hands and ass. It almost certainly feels like the dampers were retuned to match, something Mazda wouldn’t confirm or deny to me, but my butt dyno is certainly suspicious.

It feels masterful, a level even beyond Porsche’s benchmark work in the Porsche 718 Cayman. Yeah, a journalist spending three paragraphs waxing lyrical about steering and handling–I’d be rolling my eyes too. But the difference from the ND2 is enough to make the Miata driving experience almost fundamentally different as a sports car. Where a stock Miata almost couldn’t be taken seriously as a precision instrument, the ND3 is now right there with a Subaru BRZ or a Porsche Cayman. I also love that Mazda didn’t fall prey to the light-steering-equals-light-car trap that befalls so many of the modern heavyweights. Steering is the heart and soul of any sports car.

The magic is that it doesn’t lose a bit of its Miataness. It’s still fun above all else, a car that is meant to put a smile on your face. It still has a lovely, zingy engine and gearbox. It still weighs less than 2,500 lbs with a single human in it. It hasn’t lost its whimsy or its charm. And even though I was done with the “work” of filming and photographing the car about an hour into a 5-hour long press drive, I didn’t stop driving until the sun went down and the gas gauge read empty.

That is the mark of something spectacular.

Tako se to radi.
konektovan
Vozim: Francusku kantu

#5533 Re: Mazda All About

Post by konektovan »

Ko ovo pise, .ti, muzara, evolution..ili Chris Rosales?! :lol:
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5534 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

A ko je zapravo Chris Rosales?

Even better, ko su zapravo evo, muzara i kiwi? :lol:
kravamuzara

#5535 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

A small, extremely nerdy change. Like the rest of the ND, it’s worth noting that these changes go against everything the contemporary car business does. They didn’t make the diff electronic, nor did they widen the Miata’s tires. I don’t think they ever even considered adding more horsepower. These changes don’t show up on a spec sheet.
Ovim je sve receno.

Jebite se zeleni, krkani i ostala govna, pravljenje auta je na smrtnoj postelji, ostali su mikseri i par ovakvih izuzetaka.
canvra888

#5536 Re: Mazda All About

Post by canvra888 »

Izuzetak zvani 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :lol: :lol:
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5537 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

Pa to samo za glupe Europljane.

Ostatak svijeta će dobiti prave mašine
kravamuzara

#5538 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:01 Izuzetak zvani 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :lol: :lol:
Ja bih se na tvom mjestu dosad ranio, i to izmedju usiju.
canvra888

#5539 Re: Mazda All About

Post by canvra888 »

kravamuzara wrote: 20/04/2024 15:41
canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:01 Izuzetak zvani 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :lol: :lol:
Nervozan si muzy, opusti se :kiss:
kravamuzara

#5540 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:45
Glupiras se bespotrebno i iznova, cak i kad tema nije model u koji ide taj motor.
canvra888

#5541 Re: Mazda All About

Post by canvra888 »

kravamuzara wrote: 20/04/2024 15:46
canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:45

Glupiras se bespotrebno i iznova, cak i kad tema nije model u koji ide taj motor.
Zar nije po vama Mazda vozački auto u svim modelima, i da ih to distancira od drugih proizvođača... sa motorizacijom od 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :-)
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5542 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

Pa i sa tih 137 KS će imati više Nm nego upaljači iz VW jednake snage. A o rasponu rpm da ne pričam.
kravamuzara

#5543 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:49 Zar nije po vama Mazda vozački auto u svim modelima, i da ih to distancira od drugih proizvođača... sa motorizacijom od 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :-)
Jeste, i motor koji se sere po svim iz tog cjenovnog ranga cak i sa tom lite mapom, ali tesko je kad si slijep pored ociju.

110 konja i 200Nm je uredu ali 137 i 238 nije, hajde bjezi.
kravamuzara

#5544 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

ZoomZoomKiwi wrote: 20/04/2024 15:51 Pa i sa tih 137 KS će imati više Nm nego upaljači iz VW jednake snage. A o rasponu rpm da ne pričam.
Vole oni natezati 1.0 na 3,5 bara boosta.
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5545 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

Aha, i to će da traje :lol:
kravamuzara

#5546 Re: Mazda All About

Post by kravamuzara »

ZoomZoomKiwi wrote: 20/04/2024 16:02 Aha, i to će da traje :lol:
Realno nije ni ovo vise onaj bulletproof motor iz 2016.-2017. bez mild hybrida, bez deaktivacije cilindara, bez pravog egr-a.

Ali opet mi je drazi on rasterecene zapremine nego mlin sa 3,5 bara boosta i gpf-om (mild hybrid i egr svakako ima).
sime_cipol
Location: Jedan grad, dva kluba. Jedan osnovala raja, drugi UDBA.
Grijem se na: Zdrvima
Vozim: Kola

#5547 Re: Mazda All About

Post by sime_cipol »

Atmosferskom 2.5 litra odgovara turbo motor od 1.6 litara :D
Seawolf

#5548 Re: Mazda All About

Post by Seawolf »

kravamuzara wrote: 20/04/2024 15:52
canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 15:49 Zar nije po vama Mazda vozački auto u svim modelima, i da ih to distancira od drugih proizvođača... sa motorizacijom od 137 ks iz 2500 kubika :-)
Jeste, i motor koji se sere po svim iz tog cjenovnog ranga cak i sa tom lite mapom, ali tesko je kad si slijep pored ociju.

Vala, nije u redu niti jedno, niti drugo.

U redu je 140 PS i 240 Nm iz 1.332 cm³, raspoređenih u 4 cilindra. I radi bez problema i vozi se odlično, a malo troši.
canvra888

#5549 Re: Mazda All About

Post by canvra888 »

1.5 t-gdi, 1.5 tsi pa čak skoro i pišljivi 1.3 tce... Svi imaju više i ks i momenta od tog 2.5 137, odnosno isto momenta, ali ranije dostupnog kao 187 varijanta.

A svi skoro duplo manji motori :-)
ZoomZoomKiwi

#5550 Re: Mazda All About

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

canvra888 wrote: 20/04/2024 16:25

1.5 t-gdi, 1.5 tsi pa čak skoro i pišljivi 1.3 tce... Svi imaju više i ks i momenta od tog 2.5 137, odnosno isto momenta, ali ranije dostupnog kao 187 varijanta.

A svi skoro duplo manji motori :-)
Al nijedan nije Euro 6e niti Euro 7