Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Moderator: O'zone

el_bake007

#1 Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by el_bake007 »

Vjerujem da su pojedini ovdje culi o ivermektinu (genericko ime Stromectol ) koji se poceo koristit u Japanu, Juznoj Americi, drzavama sredisnje afrike kao dosta ucinokovit preventivni i terapijski lijek za vrijeme zaraze virusom. Gdje se kod nas to moze nabaviti, kod nas lijek nije registrovan a apoteka Dina koja ima mogucnost nabavke neregistrovanih lijekova nije u mogucnosti da nabavi (dobavljaci nemaju/odbijaju) ? Siguran je i odobren vec godinama za upotrebu kod ljudi
-Chesterfield-

#2 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by -Chesterfield- »

el_bake007 wrote: 04/09/2021 18:53 Vjerujem da su pojedini ovdje culi o ivermektinu (genericko ime Stromectol ) koji se poceo koristit u Japanu, Juznoj Americi, drzavama sredisnje afrike kao dosta ucinokovit preventivni i terapijski lijek za vrijeme zaraze virusom. Gdje se kod nas to moze nabaviti, kod nas lijek nije registrovan a apoteka Dina koja ima mogucnost nabavke neregistrovanih lijekova nije u mogucnosti da nabavi (dobavljaci nemaju/odbijaju) ? Siguran je i odobren vec godinama za upotrebu kod ljudi
Ako nema kod nas možda ima u Hrvatskoj?

https://ed-hrvatski.com/genericki-stromectol/

Ili ako poznaješ kod nas nekoga od veterinara, pa da ti napiše recept?
Ali_G

#3 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by Ali_G »

Kod nas nema.
U Srbiji se mogao naci, ali uz recept.
Pojedine apoteke u BiH (cini mi se Bl) su pravile sirupe
L u c i f e r

#4 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

Tace fda

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

Tweet
Email
Combined image of a veterinarian inspecting a horse, and a doctor inspecting a patient.

COVID-19. We’ve been living with it for what sometimes seems like forever. Given the number of deaths that have occurred from the disease, it’s perhaps not surprising that some consumers are turning to drugs not approved or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

One of the FDA’s jobs is to carefully evaluate the scientific data on a drug to be sure that it is both safe and effective for a particular use. In some instances, it can be highly dangerous to use a medicine for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 that has not been approved or has not received emergency use authorization by the FDA.

There seems to be a growing interest in a drug called ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans. Certain animal formulations of ivermectin such as pour-on, injectable, paste, and "drench," are approved in the U.S. to treat or prevent parasites in animals. For humans, ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses to treat some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.

However, the FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical attention, including hospitalization, after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for livestock.

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin
The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.
What is Ivermectin and How is it Used?
Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of animal ivermectin are approved to prevent heartworm disease and treat certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe only when used in animals as prescribed.

When Can Taking Ivermectin Be Unsafe?
The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. It is not okay.

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People
For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which weigh a lot more than we do—a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans. Moreover, the FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in products for animals aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.

Options for Preventing and Treating COVID-19
The most effective ways to limit the spread of COVID-19 include getting a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you and following current CDC guidance.

Talk to your health care provider about available COVID-19 vaccines and treatment options. Your provider can help determine the best option for you, based on your health history."

Ili u prevodu
Jb otrovne vakcine
Ljuljaj prirodne konjske tablete
salik79

#5 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

salik79

#6 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

Mala napomena za sve one koji furaju pricu o konjskim tabletama:

To sto FDA igra kako drugi sviraju ima vise veze s ovim nego s ivermectinom za humanu upotrebu:

Kao i sa ovakvim cinjenicama:Image

Jer, licemjerju nema kraja:
Immediately after Taylor left FDA in June 2016, his primary focus was on food safety in Africa. He led a project for the Global Food Safety Partnership (GFSP) at the World Bank[62] to analyze international donor investment in food safety in sub-Saharan Africa and make recommendations for improvement. The project team compiled data on over 500 donor programs and obtained input from nearly 200 experts and stakeholders to document patterns and trends in current investments and opportunities for improvement. The result was a 2019 GFSP report[63] that was released at the February 2019 at the first UN-sponsored International Food Safety Conference in Addis Abba, Ethiopia.[64] The report’s recommendations included more investment in Africa’s informal food markets and in supporting consumer food safety awareness and ability to demand better food safety practices.

In February 2017, Taylor joined the board of Stop Foodborne Illness (“Stop”),[65] which supports victims of serious illness and their families in advocating for strengthening food safety policies and practices in government and industry and building food safety cultures that recognize the human impact of foodborne illness. He now co-chairs the Stop board with Lauren Bush, a survivor of the 2006 spinach outbreak caused by E. coli O157:H7.
Isti likovi se vrte u krug, "brinuci" o vasem i nasem zdravlju. :roll:
-Chesterfield-

#7 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by -Chesterfield- »

salik79 wrote: 05/09/2021 14:47 Mala napomena za sve one koji furaju pricu o konjskim tabletama:
Ovdje kada nabrajaju, na prvom mjestu su svinje, a konji na trećem mjestu.

Bloo
Globalna šefica

#8 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by Bloo »

salik79 wrote: 05/09/2021 14:47 Mala napomena za sve one koji furaju pricu o konjskim tabletama:
https://fda.report/DailyMed/ad6539f2-94 ... 95a90a4cf2

Ivermectin is a member of the avermectin class of broad-spectrum antiparasitic agents which have a unique mode of action. Compounds of the class bind selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. This leads to an increase in the permeability of the cell membrane to chloride ions with hyperpolarization of the nerve or muscle cell, resulting in paralysis and death of the parasite. Compounds of this class may also interact with other ligand-gated chloride channels, such as those gated by the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).

Testirano na ljudima kao antiparazitik...

Ovaj sto si ti postavio:
Ivermectin, 3 mg tablet, as sold in the USA. Brand name: Stromectol, manufactured by Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals. It is also sold under brand names Heartgard and Sklice. Ivermectin is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent, traditionally against parasitic worms. It is mainly used in humans in the treatment of onchocerciasis (river blindness), but is also effective against other worm infestations (such as strongyloidiasis, ascariasis, trichuriasis, filariasis and enterobiasis), and some epidermal parasitic skin diseases, including scabies.

Stav FDA o koristenjui ivermectina u lijecenju COVID:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... t-covid-19

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.

Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

vermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of animal ivermectin are approved to prevent heartworm disease and treat certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe only when used in animals as prescribed.

DALJE - EMA
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ema-a ... cal-trials

EMA has reviewed the latest evidence on the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 and concluded that the available data do not support its use for COVID-19 outside well-designed clinical trials.

In the EU, ivermectin tablets are approved for treating some parasitic worm infestations while ivermectin skin preparations are approved for treating skin conditions such as rosacea. Ivermectin is also authorised for veterinary use for a wide range of animal species for internal and external parasites.

Laboratory studies found that ivermectin could block replication of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19), but at much higher ivermectin concentrations than those achieved with the currently authorised doses. Results from clinical studies were varied, with some studies showing no benefit and others reporting a potential benefit. Most studies EMA reviewed were small and had additional limitations, including different dosing regimens and use of concomitant medications. EMA therefore concluded that the currently available evidence is not sufficient to support the use of ivermectin in COVID-19 outside clinical trials.
salik79

#9 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

Bloo wrote: 05/09/2021 16:58
https://fda.report/DailyMed/ad6539f2-94 ... 95a90a4cf2

Ivermectin is a member of the avermectin class of broad-spectrum antiparasitic agents which have a unique mode of action. Compounds of the class bind selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. This leads to an increase in the permeability of the cell membrane to chloride ions with hyperpolarization of the nerve or muscle cell, resulting in paralysis and death of the parasite. Compounds of this class may also interact with other ligand-gated chloride channels, such as those gated by the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).

Testirano na ljudima kao antiparazitik...

Ovaj sto si ti postavio:
Ivermectin, 3 mg tablet, as sold in the USA. Brand name: Stromectol, manufactured by Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals. It is also sold under brand names Heartgard and Sklice. Ivermectin is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent, traditionally against parasitic worms. It is mainly used in humans in the treatment of onchocerciasis (river blindness), but is also effective against other worm infestations (such as strongyloidiasis, ascariasis, trichuriasis, filariasis and enterobiasis), and some epidermal parasitic skin diseases, including scabies.

Stav FDA o koristenjui ivermectina u lijecenju COVID:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... t-covid-19

vermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

DALJE - EMA
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ema-a ... cal-trials

EMA has reviewed the latest evidence on the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 and concluded that the available data do not support its use for COVID-19 outside well-designed clinical trials.

In the EU, ivermectin tablets are approved for treating some parasitic worm infestations while ivermectin skin preparations are approved for treating skin conditions such as rosacea. Ivermectin is also authorised for veterinary use for a wide range of animal species for internal and external parasites.

Laboratory studies found that ivermectin could block replication of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19), but at much higher ivermectin concentrations than those achieved with the currently authorised doses. Results from clinical studies were varied, with some studies showing no benefit and others reporting a potential benefit. Most studies EMA reviewed were small and had additional limitations, including different dosing regimens and use of concomitant medications. EMA therefore concluded that the currently available evidence is not sufficient to support the use of ivermectin in COVID-19 outside clinical trials.

Kao sto rekoh, isti likovi se vrte, sto je vrlo jednostavno za provjeriti.
banjaluka078

#10 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by banjaluka078 »

L u c i f e r

#11 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

Ta ce ba fda
MUNAFIK

#12 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by MUNAFIK »

Ako je istina da su jedni te isti ljudi i sudije i kadije u FDA i u ovoj vakcina ludilu onda nikad ni jedan drugi lijek nece dobiti dozvolu osim vakcine...

Mislim ove institucije NE DAJU DOZVOKULU ni drugim vakcinama koje koristi vise od pola svijeta...

Interes i korupcija u svom najsjanijem obliku!
daddy-kool

#13 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by daddy-kool »

banjaluka078 wrote: 08/09/2021 07:00
"Čudotvorni lijek" koji utiče na reproduktivno zdravlje, ubilo se za Darwin Awards.
Tromblon

#14 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by Tromblon »

"Čudotvorni lijek" je 2015. godine dobio Nobelovu nagradu, a vi se i dalje podsmjevajte.
L u c i f e r

#15 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

"William C. Campbell
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015

Born: 28 June 1930, Ramelton, Ireland

Affiliation at the time of the award: Drew University, Madison, NJ, USA

Prize motivation: "for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.""

Dobio je i andric za knjigu Na drini cuprija.

Kontam da je sameljem pa da smrcem taj prah kao lijek protiv korone.
salik79

#16 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:19 "William C. Campbell
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015

Born: 28 June 1930, Ramelton, Ireland

Affiliation at the time of the award: Drew University, Madison, NJ, USA

Prize motivation: "for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.""

Dobio je i andric za knjigu Na drini cuprija.

Kontam da je sameljem pa da smrcem taj prah kao lijek protiv korone.
Today, ivermectin is continuing to surprise and excite scientists, offering more and more promise to help improve global public health by treating a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent being particularly extraordinary.
https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

Jedini problem sa Ivermectinom je sto je prejeftin. Kompletan tretman ovim lijekom jednog pacijenta u Indiji kosta manje od 3$.
L u c i f e r

#17 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

Ko voli, nek izvoli...
Nedokazane i opasne nadriljekarije

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/iv ... 11392.html
salik79

#18 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:43 Ko voli, nek izvoli...
Koliko hoces naucnih radova na tu temu, jos prije ovoga cirkusa. Ovo sto sam iznad citirao je naucni rad i njegov zakljucak jos iz 2017. Imas link, klikni i citaj ako ne vjerujes. A ispod imas linkove i na ostala istrazivanja. Ako dalhe istrazis naici ces na razna svjedocenja ljekara "sa terena", bas kao i na podatke drzava koje su ukljucile ivermectin u proces lijecenja. Farma mafiji itekako to smeta.
L u c i f e r

#19 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

salik79 wrote: 08/09/2021 16:49
L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:43 Ko voli, nek izvoli...
Koliko hoces naucnih radova na tu temu, jos prije ovoga cirkusa. Ovo sto sam iznad citirao je naucni rad i njegov zakljucak jos iz 2017. Imas link, klikni i citaj ako ne vjerujes. A ispod imas linkove i na ostala istrazivanja. Ako dalhe istrazis naici ces na razna svjedocenja ljekara "sa terena", bas kao i na podatke drzava koje su ukljucile ivermectin u proces lijecenja. Farma mafiji itekako to smeta.
Ok, u pravu si
Samo pij
salik79

#20 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

Cisto da imas u vidu o kojim ciframa je rijec:

salik79

#21 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:51
salik79 wrote: 08/09/2021 16:49

Ok, u pravu si
Samo pij
Hvala Bogu ne treba mi, ali da mi zatreba pio bih milion puta radije nego da mi neko preventivno ubrizgava gensku terapiju.
L u c i f e r

#22 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

salik79 wrote: 08/09/2021 16:54
L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:51

Ok, u pravu si
Samo pij
Hvala Bogu ne treba mi, ali da mi zatreba pio bih milion puta radije nego da mi neko preventivno ubrizgava gensku terapiju.
Pametno :thumbup:
L u c i f e r

#23 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »

salik79

#24 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by salik79 »

L u c i f e r wrote: 08/09/2021 16:56 Image
Vherovat cemo "Nurse Carla" :D
L u c i f e r

#25 Re: Ivermektin (Stromectol) u BiH

Post by L u c i f e r »