Ipod shuffle ili mp4

Hardware, software, mobiteli, programiranje, internet...

Moderator: Benq

curica_sa

#1 Ipod shuffle ili mp4

Post by curica_sa »

da li je bolje kupiti ipod shuffle od 1 gb ili mp4 sa radio 1.8 inchim ekranom sa fm od 1 gb?????
meni je nabitniji zvuk...mislim zelim da se ono bas cuje...cujem da ipod shuffle ima najjaci zvuk...ako ko ija iskustvaneka napise... :?
cartman

Post by cartman »

Walkman ti je najsigurniji :D
Fair Life

Post by Fair Life »

Sony Ericsson W810i

xon_sa

Post by xon_sa »

Ne znam sta ce ti shuffle, po meni je to totalna glupost. Zasto bi ga iko kupio osim da moze reci "ja imam ipod"? Nema ekran, slusalice nisu nesto, kao ni baterija, u principu dobijes memory stick koji usput moze i da pusta mp3ove.

Ako vec trazis markirano ili dobar zvuk onda razmotri sony network walkman-e...
rashomon

Post by rashomon »

Mp4 uređaji koji se prodaju u Sarajevu znaju biti poprilično loši.

Razmisli dvaput prije nego ga uzmeš! Ozbiljno!

Shuffle je kool stvar s tim da je preskup za ono što nudi, može se uzeti jedan podjednako kvalitetan mp3 player, a da je jeftiniji.
curica_sa

Post by curica_sa »

imam sad mp3 player..al ono gdje se slusalice stavljaju se zeznulo...prvo sam kontala da je do slusalica i kupim extra slusalice medjutim gubi se kontakt...ako neko zna kako se to moze popraviti neka napise,mada cisto sumnjam:(
htjela sam ipod zbog zvuka jer sam cula da je najbolji zvuk tu..a
sto se se w810 tice to aBd ce ici uskoro planiram odavno da kupim taj mob...
gledala sam u alphi mp4 player 99 km a sad ne znam :?
corona_lime

Post by corona_lime »

Ma sa Ipod Nano 8GB neces sigurno da pogrjesis. Ako uzmes jos linear bose slusalice, transmitter I travel charging kit. Mozes da sviras na putu na bilo kojoj gidi, pregledas svoje slike ili video clipove ili nesto drugo. Neznam, ja sam imao creative 60GB I Rio 5GB, sad sa creative nisam bio zadovoljan ni sekunde jer ako ga sviras duze pregrije se i zakljuca naravno a mali Rio titanium nije los osim sto mu volume dugme se s..ebalo od koristelja za 7 mjeseci.
Sada imam Ipod Video 60GB I Ipod Nano 4GB…zvuk je extra (zavisno od slusalica naravno). Al sve u svemu, neznam da ima ista bolje I kvalitetnije od Ipod.
Microsoft Zune je bezveze, jedina opcija koja je prednost jested a wirelessly mozes da prebacis muziku sa jednog Zune na drugi al ih mozes da sviras (svaku pjesmu po tri puta I onda moras da ih kupis) ..ebo to.
taxi_driver

Post by taxi_driver »

At the end of this enormous extended test a score can be made up between the three devices and it is clearly shown that they are up to each other. Especially the same score for both the W950i and the iPod is quite klix.

When looking at the score you can really see that the iPod and W950i win when all scores have the same weight in the average calculation. The iPod is and stays the ultimate MP3 player for some people, but the W950i comes really close which astonishes the same people. The W950i has a great audio quality, same counts for the N91. The N91 scores when you look at the accessory package and the large amount of connectivity options in the device itself.

However the Nokia has some problems. The size and weight are not that great, the battery time is the lowest and the possibilities in the menu for photos are not that great. A camera was not a desired item here, the synchronisation of these data was; something which is great in the iPod.

The Sony Ericsson scores on the great screen, the low weight and the small size, the better headset and the klix music options in the menu. The W950i looses some points with respect to the iPod on the user control, the smaller memory and the easier photo and video menu options. The camera is not available and it is also harder to synchronise photo and video data than with the iPod.

The difference between the Nokia and the Sony Ericsson is large. This becomes clear out of the scores. The Nokia focuses on the external controls, the easy connectivity options, the nice accessory package and the availability of a camera. The Sony Ericsson has better looks and weight, the headset sounds better and the extended music options in the Walkman player 2.0 are great. Oh yes, watching video on the screen of the W950i is one big happiness.
taxi_driver

Post by taxi_driver »

http://www.newmobile.nl/eur/en/news.php?news_id=bee39e

a citav tekst i poredjenje mozes ovdje procitati