Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Fudbal/nogomet, Premijer liga, Liga prvaka, svjetska i evropska prvenstva...

Moderators: Tomahawk11, Charuga

Edin H.

#26 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by Edin H. »

Ovaj Mc Leish nalijepi rodjene navijace :x
Kaze moraju prevazici mentalitet maloga kluba

Koliko bi kod nas trajao trener sa ovakvim izjavama :D

McLEISH: FANS MUST ACT BIGGER

Alex McLeish claims the pitch invasion which took place after Birmingham's win over Aston Villa betrayed a "small club mentality" amongst those Blues fans at the heart of the trouble.

After Blues' Carling Cup semi-final win over local rivals Aston Villa, more than a thousand home supporters ran onto the pitch and confronted away fans housed in the Gil Merrick Stand.

Dozens of seats were ripped out and a flare was thrown from the Kop stand, before being tossed backwards and forwards between the two sets of supporters.

But, Blues boss McLeish said that Birmingham supporters had made the club look small with their actions.

"We have to be bigger than that," he said. "We have to not have the small club mentality.

"The scenes were like when Hereford beat Newcastle in the cup a few years ago and the fans ran on at the end, and that's fine.

"But not Birmingham, not a Premier League club. Our fans don't need to do that.

"We should be bigger than that. Definitely celebrate it but don't make it look as if it's the World Cup final.

"It's a kind of phenomenon for us that we've beaten them and we've got to think bigger than that.

"It's a huge thing for our fans. I don't condone them running on at all but I understand their emotions.

"Running onto the pitch is just a no-go in modern day football."

McLeish added that he didn't think the timing of the incident affected England's catastrophic World Cup bid.

"I think it's ridiculous," he said. "I think it was decreed before that game the other night.

"The vibes leading up to Thursday's decision had everybody a little bit worried regardless of what happened at the Villa game."

McLeish, whose side face Tottenham on Saturday, also said that playing the derby match on a midweek evening was not to blame for the clashes.

He said: "If it had been on a Saturday and we'd won the fans would probably have still run on, such were the emotions of beating Aston Villa.

"The Villa fans are used to beating Birmingham so they wouldn't have run on if they had won, even at their home ground."
bordo gandalf
Grijem se na: Gree Hansol 12

#27 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by bordo gandalf »

Furaju se na nas :oops:
Edin H.

#28 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by Edin H. »

don_emir wrote:Furaju se na nas :oops:
Ma ima kod njih potencijala, samo to treba pravilno usmjeriti :oops:

Nase navijacke skupine bi im cim prije trebali organizovati odgovarajuci trening :oops:
respo

#29 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by respo »

pogledajte reklamu na zadnjoj slici
TES Demolition services
:D
Bordolini

#30 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by Bordolini »

Nikad oni to suzbiti nece. Probleme su samo izmakli van stadiona i to je uspjeh u jednu ruku ali vani se desavaju puno veca sranja.
bordo gandalf
Grijem se na: Gree Hansol 12

#31 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by bordo gandalf »

Edin H. wrote:
don_emir wrote:Furaju se na nas :oops:
Ma ima kod njih potencijala, samo to treba pravilno usmjeriti :oops:

Nase navijacke skupine bi im cim prije trebali organizovati odgovarajuci trening :oops:
pun yt tutorijala nek vjezbaju :D
Edin H.

#32 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by Edin H. »

Evo kaze sef policije u Birminghamu da rade na identifikaciji pocinilaca i da se sami prijave :skoljka: , da ne cekaju da ih policija privede :shock: :D
SmokingMan

#33 Re: Huliganizam na stadionu, a u Engleskoj. Kako sad to?!

Post by SmokingMan »

Na žalost ova veoma bitna tema o kojoj bi se trebalo ozbiljnije raspravljati je kako vidim već davno zamrla.Evo jedan od interesatnih studija/analiza o huliganizmu Poljskoj il ihuliganizmu uopšte,njenim počecima,uzrocima,i utjecaja na društvo.
In conclusion - the paradox rests in the fact that the football hooligans capitalize on the stigmatization and exclusion of which they are the subject. By transforming the stigmatization into ‘hallmark of glory’ and the exclusion into ‘a holy anointment’ they consequently create foundations for their prestige and identity.
Both,the functioning of subcultures based on aggression and resistance towards the society as well as counteracting them actively (which further strengthens their integration and resistance) are very disadvantageous for society, which subsequently loses control over these subcultures as well as capacity to re-integrate them.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Exclusion