Hi Everyone,

Rasprave na razne teme... Ako ne znate gdje poslati poruku, pošaljite je ovdje.

Moderator: O'zone

sweetmad

Hi Everyone,

Post by sweetmad » 13/04/2011 18:46

hi everyone, I am from turkey, so typing in english, I am sorry :(

I found that forum while googling and become a member to get some informations what you can give.

I am planning to do an eurotrip that starting from hamburg to sarajevo with following berlin, prag, budapest , zagreb ,mostar from middle of june. during that trip , I want to stay near a good beachside place on croatia for 2-3 days. and visit mostar and sarajevo.

here the first think I want to know , where should I visit on bosnia and croatia ?

also I am interested in to see and know about your culture of place I will stay. also I wish to talk with locals. I think maybe I can find some homestay option but I am not sure does it work or not. also couldnt find so many options for that on craigslist, it doesnt display for bosnia. what do you advise me ? I am asking that both of croatia and bosnia. what do you think ?

please write with english as possiable as you can, I can not understand every google translating :(

best wishes to you all friends :)

lara b.

Re: Hi Everyone,

Post by lara b. » 13/04/2011 19:05

hi,
You have a good idea .. :thumbup: Whether you travel by train or what... :-)
how long you stayin 'in Sarajevo :) for homestay I'm not sure that you will find, but they have a cheap hostel in downtown...about 10-20 euro for day...
in Croatia, you need to visit in Dubrovnik, it is a historical city, you have a lot to see ;-)

Moonlight Shadow

Post by Moonlight Shadow » 13/04/2011 19:08

sweetmad wrote:hi everyone, I am from turkey, so typing in english, I am sorry :(

I found that forum while googling and become a member to get some informations what you can give.

I am planning to do an eurotrip that starting from hamburg to sarajevo with following berlin, prag, budapest , zagreb ,mostar from middle of june. during that trip , I want to stay near a good beachside place on croatia for 2-3 days. and visit mostar and sarajevo.

here the first think I want to know , where should I visit on bosnia and croatia ?

also I am interested in to see and know about your culture of place I will stay. also I wish to talk with locals. I think maybe I can find some homestay option but I am not sure does it work or not. also couldnt find so many options for that on craigslist, it doesnt display for bosnia. what do you advise me ? I am asking that both of croatia and bosnia. what do you think ?

please write with english as possiable as you can, I can not understand every google translating :(

You have so many things to visit, as long as you stay in Sarajevo.
Last edited by Moonlight Shadow on 13/04/2011 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Sunrise00

Post by Sunrise00 » 13/04/2011 19:08

I recommend you visit Dubrovnik. It's about 2 and a half hours away from Mostar. It is a wonderful city with rich history and my favourite place in Croatia! :D Now, I don't know what type of accommodation you want or how much money you are willing to spend on that, but I think that you can find some hotels with sensible prices in Mostar and Sarajevo. The ones in Dubrovnik might be a bit more expensive but I think that there are some good options for private accommodation over there. I don't think there are many homestay options in Sarajevo and Mostar, but someone might know better than me. I don't know what you are interested in, for example if you are want to see historical sights, you love nature, you just want to go clubbing :D etc. :D Travnik is quite a nice small city, you can visit it for a day trip, also there is Pocitelj, Jajce, etc. You might wish to visit one of the etno villages, I hear they are quite nice, but I have never been to any :oops: so someone else might know more about them. You will find information on this very easily online, although I am happy to help with anything specific that you can't find :D and yeah, definitely try the local cuisine, it's wooooonderful :D
if you have any more questions, please do ask :D
Hope you have a nice time! :D

.Irfan.

Post by .Irfan. » 13/04/2011 19:13

First of all, welcome,
and second, :-D there is a bunch of recourses and links you might be interested in:

http://www.visit-bosniaherzegovina.com/

http://www.bhtourism.ba/eng/

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/bosnia-and-hercegovina

These are the first three links that I found interesting.
If you need more info, just google it.

My personal suggestions: Ofc, it depends on the time, but you should visit Sarajevo which is a mixture of different cultures (place where the titans collided I like to say), and Mostar. For other destinations, I am sure another forum members will give you suggestions.

Croatia, a lot to be seen to, but as previously mentioned, you should definitely visit Dubrovnik.

Once again, it all depends of what you are interested in.

Have a nice day.

Entropio

Post by Entropio » 13/04/2011 19:25

Last edited by Entropio on 20/08/2011 21:10, edited 1 time in total.

Sunrise00

Post by Sunrise00 » 13/04/2011 19:34

Entropio wrote:Sad će svi muškarci pokušati impresionirati VenomousV. :lol:

Off the top of my head... If you've never been to Croatia/Bosnia, beside the cities you already mentioned in this area (Zagreb, Mostar), you should definitely visit Sarajevo (Bosnia) and Dubrovnik (Croatia). You want more? Go to Pocitelj (Bosnia), Jajce (Bosnia) and Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia).

pa rece vec da hoce posjetiti sarajevo :D :D :D

Entropio

Post by Entropio » 13/04/2011 19:34

Sunrise00 wrote:

Off the top of my head... If you've never been to Croatia/Bosnia, beside the cities you already mentioned in this area (Zagreb, Mostar), you should definitely visit Sarajevo (Bosnia) and Dubrovnik (Croatia). You want more? Go to Pocitelj (Bosnia), Jajce (Bosnia) and Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia).

pa rece vec da hoce posjetiti sarajevo :D :D :D

Ups. :D

Nele9

Post by Nele9 » 13/04/2011 20:16

Welcome to Bosnia

I agree with most of the others. In Croatia, you have got to visit Dubrovnik. Lots of history there. As someone has already mentioned, you may find it expensive though. There is a little trick ...if you stay away from the Old City of Dubrovnik you may find some cheaper hotels to stay. Little walk to the Old City won´t hurt anyways.
If you are a party animal and like some gambling you need to visit Opatija (Croatia). Although, at this time of the year it may not be so exciting.

In Bosnia, you definitely need to visit Sarajevo, Mostar, and Travnik. Travnik is an old Ottoman era capital of Bosnia.
Sarajevo is the capital of modern Bosnia and you may find a lot of interesting things. If you stay in of the hotels in the suburbs, you may find them cheaper than in the center of the city.
Mostar is located in the south of Bosnia and for me personally is the most beautiful city in Bosnia. Počitelj in nearby, so if you like history, go there.
If you like beautiful rivers, rafting, and that sort of thing, than you need to go Bihać area. It is located in the western Bosnia and has some pure, natural scenery.
I hope this has helped. Anyways, welcome to Bosnia again.

sweetmad

Post by sweetmad » 13/04/2011 21:06

first is first, thank you all advisers :)

northing is clear on myside ( arrival date, day of I stay, the places I will visit etc ) for now. You are giving me here very good ideas and its getting complete my plan with advises you told me , thank you again :) try to give you more specifies informations which asked on topic and pm. maybe it would help more while offering things,

Whether you travel by train or what...

I am coming with a car which I drive,

I do not know what type of accommodation you want or how much money you are willing to spend on that

I dont want expensive one becouse visit to many city, it doesnt clear on my mind but I guess I wish to be single room etc, private bath etc, I will come with car so it doesnt need to be on central of city ( expect beachside place :) ,

I dont know does it an important detail on booking but also I am a male,

yes, I have but I am planing to stay mostly on Bosnia and Croatia, maybe this takes 7-12 days for these 2 country, however I booked 4-5 days for rest counrties. Only thing also I want to taste the sea of Croatians beach for least 1-2 days, other days planning to travel other cities you recommend me.

I don't know what you are interested in, for example if you are want to see historical sights, you love nature, you just want to go clubbing etc.

as I said , 1-2 days for beachside, rest of the historical places , old cities and will try to learn local cultures. probably I come there alone, maybe I dont prefer to go to club but if I got a good time, why not.

If you've never been to Croatia/Bosnia, beside the cities you already mentioned in this area (Zagreb, Mostar), you should definitely visit Sarajevo (Bosnia) and Dubrovnik (Croatia). You want more? Go to Pocitelj (Bosnia), Jajce (Bosnia) and Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia).

I have never been there before, plitvice lakes national park is looking good,

). Although, at this time of year it may not be so exciting.

I guess I will arrive on middle of june, or end

I am getting hard to use that forum ( becouse of to be in croatian :) , so I am a little slow, sorry, also will reply the pms tonight,

according to your shares, I decide to add Dubrovnik and Travnik ( becouse of to be state of ottoman :) added to my plans,

thank you for all your shares, keep in touch with this topic as much as possible,

vjesticanametli

Post by vjesticanametli » 13/04/2011 21:19

besuche uns auf jeden fall in sarajevo :) herzlich willkommen
HH ist :thumbup:

.Irfan.

Post by .Irfan. » 13/04/2011 21:27

Ich würde dir auch gern empfehlen, einen Regenschirm mitzubringen. Hier spielt das Wetter verruckt. :thumbup:

Sunrise00

Post by Sunrise00 » 13/04/2011 21:38

sweetmad wrote:first is first, thank you all advisers :)

northing is clear on myside ( arrival date, day of I stay, the places I will visit etc ) for now. You are giving me here very good ideas and its getting complete my plan with advises you told me , thank you again :) try to give you more specifies informations which asked on topic and pm. maybe it would help more while offering things,

Whether you travel by train or what...

I am coming with a car which I drive,

I do not know what type of accommodation you want or how much money you are willing to spend on that

I dont want expensive one becouse visit to many city, it doesnt clear on my mind but I guess I wish to be single room etc, private bath etc, I will come with car so it doesnt need to be on central of city ( expect beachside place :) ,

yes, I have but I am planing to stay mostly on Bosnia and Croatia, maybe this takes 7-12 days for these 2 country, however I booked 4-5 days for rest counrties. Only thing also I want to taste the sea of Croatians beach for least 1-2 days, other days planning to travel other cities you recommend me.

I don't know what you are interested in, for example if you are want to see historical sights, you love nature, you just want to go clubbing etc.

as I said , 1-2 days for beachside, rest of the historical places , old cities and will try to learn local cultures. probably I come there alone, maybe I dont prefer to go to club but if I got a good time, why not.

If you've never been to Croatia/Bosnia, beside the cities you already mentioned in this area (Zagreb, Mostar), you should definitely visit Sarajevo (Bosnia) and Dubrovnik (Croatia). You want more? Go to Pocitelj (Bosnia), Jajce (Bosnia) and Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia).

I have never been there before, plitvice lakes national park is looking good,

). Although, at this time of year it may not be so exciting.

I guess I will arrive on middle of june, or end

I am getting hard to use that forum ( becouse of to be in croatian :) , so I am a little slow, sorry, also will reply the pms tonight,

according to your shares, I decide to add Dubrovnik and Travnik ( becouse of to be state of ottoman :) added to my plans,

thank you for all your shares, keep in touch with this topic as much as possible,

if you are talking about this forum, we speak bosnian here :P :P :D :D just a joke :D although try not telling local people that they speak croatian, because they can be touchy about that sometimes :D
I think 7-12 days will be enough :D I think staying in sarajevo and going to mostar and travnik for daytrips (travnik is about 1 and a half hour drive from sarajevo and mostar is about 2 and a half) so that saves you the trouble of finding places to stay in these two cities :D and you can see pretty much everything there is to see in a day :D

Sunrise00

Post by Sunrise00 » 13/04/2011 21:39

nemam_ideje wrote:Dear gearl,

Aj thinks thet ju šud meri mi. Aj lajk not tu it mach. Aj ken slip in ostava. Ju ken trit me lajk jor pet. I lajk Turki. Turki is maj kantri. Maj efendija told mi thet. Aj ken adapt iven hi told "to hu ba vi šud ađast".
Aj em najs boj. Aj em sirius abaut maj rekvest. Pliz think abaut thet. Rezultat is stil real and open.

Maj gamar is gud. Aj houp ju ken rid.

Kind regards from Sarajevo :D

:D :D :dance:

fixer

Post by fixer » 13/04/2011 21:39

sweetmad wrote:hi everyone, I am from turkey, so typing in english, I am sorry :(

U Sarajevu obavezno posjeti Bijelu tabiju. To ce ti biti zanimljivo iskustvo. Sarajevo ti je inace pravo uzbudljiv grad. Pun je raznoraznih desavanja, i mislim da ce ti ovdje biti predobro. Ako imas kakvih pitanja, nedoumica, slobodno pitaj. Pa tu smo da pomognemo, zar ne?

.Irfan.

Post by .Irfan. » 13/04/2011 21:42

Izgubismo jos jednog turista. :lol: :lol:

vjesticanametli

Post by vjesticanametli » 13/04/2011 21:43

ma nismo turisticu lostali sace ona manta joj se od informejšena is tu mač

AC_grom_DC

Post by AC_grom_DC » 13/04/2011 21:44

.Irfan. wrote:Izgubismo jos jednog turista. :lol: :lol:

ma ne ...ono....ti si ga kupio za vijeke vijekova.
dont hepi be vori
pardon...obratno

PipiDugaDevetka
Location: Živim u nadi RBiH, druge adrese nemam. Uostalom, mislim da genocidne Kartagene treba demontirati.

Post by PipiDugaDevetka » 13/04/2011 22:11

To be cheaper, go to Neum town (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Stay there as base town and than you can visit Dubrovnik, Mostar, Kravice waterfalls, Pocitelj, Buna, Stolac, Vjetrenica cave,... Sarajevo, Travnik, Jajce, Visoko,...

In Sarajevo, take tourist guide with license (ID with picture and number of the License).
You need two or three days to see ''must see'' points.

Regards!

sweetmad

Post by sweetmad » 13/04/2011 22:32

zagazaga wrote:
nemam_ideje wrote:Dear gearl,

Aj thinks thet ju šud meri mi. Aj lajk not tu it mach. Aj ken slip in ostava. Ju ken trit me lajk jor pet. I lajk Turki. Turki is maj kantri. Maj efendija told mi thet. Aj ken adapt iven hi told "to hu ba vi šud ađast".
Aj em najs boj. Aj em sirius abaut maj rekvest. Pliz think abaut thet. Rezultat is stil real and open.

Maj gamar is gud. Aj houp ju ken rid.

Kind regards from Sarajevo :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: google translate ima da [email protected] sory, ovo nema prevoda :lol:

yes, so I couldnt get what does it mean :) bad google ,

edit : I got the mean with help of mimm :)
Last edited by sweetmad on 13/04/2011 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

sweetmad

Post by sweetmad » 13/04/2011 22:38

PipiDugaDevetka wrote:To be cheaper, go to Neum town (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Stay there as base town and than you can visit Dubrovnik, Mostar, Kravice waterfalls, Pocitelj, Buna, Stolac, Vjetrenica cave,... Sarajevo, Travnik, Jajce, Visoko,...

In Sarajevo, take tourist guide with license (ID with picture and number of the License).
You need two or three days to see ''must see'' points.

Regards!

very important information, thank you devetka,

PipiDugaDevetka
Location: Živim u nadi RBiH, druge adrese nemam. Uostalom, mislim da genocidne Kartagene treba demontirati.

Post by PipiDugaDevetka » 13/04/2011 22:48

sweetmad wrote:very important information, thank you devetka,

Hoşgeldin!
_________
Zar niko neće da ugosti putnika namjernika?

Not My Idea

Post by Not My Idea » 14/04/2011 16:45

:lol: :lol:

Ti si na dobrom putu.

mO k3

Post by mO k3 » 14/04/2011 16:55

Du kannst hier gerne auch in deutsch schreiben :) einige hier im Forum leben und arbeiten in Deutschland

sweetmad

Post by sweetmad » 14/04/2011 18:57

Ženski Dr.Med wrote: Du kannst hier gerne auch in deutsch schreiben :) einige hier im Forum leben und arbeiten in Deutschland

- google -

Here you'll also like to write in German :) some here in the forum live and work in Germany

Sorry, I can speak only english and turkish, I dont know to write in german. Im using google to translate the text to english if someone wrote in another languages. thats only way that I got the texts.