Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Najbolji i najgori filmovi, serije, sve o sedmoj umjetnosti...

Moderator: _BataZiv_0809

kakavdanakneiskustvu

#19676 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by kakavdanakneiskustvu »

pa nema se šta pisati kad bi onakav kraj
drogon2

#19677 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

kakavdanakneiskustvu wrote:pa nema se šta pisati kad bi onakav kraj
Pa dobro,govorim da bi se moglo dosta pisat o knjigama posto jbg imaju jos dvije za izac.
pici
Grijem se na: Ženske gHuzove
Vozim: Trajvan
Horoskop: Djevac

#19678 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by pici »

nedostaje mi vec :( mogli su jos jednu sezonu za raju... jazuK
90minut

#19679 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by 90minut »

tebi jedino
Optimus09

#19680 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by Optimus09 »

Pogleda se ponekad Drogon i przenje Lannistera :-D
banjaluka078

#19681 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by banjaluka078 »

And then there were two.

HBO is nearing a pilot order for a second Game of Thrones prequel series.

And this one has dragons — lots of dragons.

The network is said to be close to deal for a project that’s based on the history of the Targaryens. EW hears the series would lead up to and eventually chronicle the house’s civil war — a.k.a the legendary Dance of the Dragons.

The project has been a strong contender for an eventual order since HBO commissioned five screenwriters to try their hand at different Game of Thrones prequel ideas back in 2017 in an unusual bake-off effort to replace its departing mega-hit series.

This pilot concept was particularly attractive to saga author George R.R. Martin, who is on board as executive producer. Earlier this year Martin published Fire and Blood, a history of House Targaryen that spans roughly 150 years. The book detailed events that would be covered in this prospective series and is serving as the basis for the show. Yet perfecting the pilot script — now written by Ryan Condal (Colony) — has taken a while, with multiple writers taking swings at it. There’s no title yet for the new series, but Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood would certainly fit.

The Dance of the Dragons was a massive civil war in the Seven Kingdoms held between two rival branches of House Targaryen. The war occurred roughly 200 years before the events in Game of Thrones.

You might recall in GoT season 5, young Shireen Baratheon read a book about the famed Targaryen conflict and enthusiastically described the war to her father Stannis: “It’s the story of the fight between Rhaenyra Targaryen and her half-brother Aegon for control over the Seven Kingdoms,” she said. “Both of them thought they belonged on the Iron Throne. When people started declaring for one of them or the other, their fight divided the kingdoms in two. Brothers fought brothers, dragons fought dragons. By the time it was over, thousands were dead. And it was a disaster for the Targaryens as well. They never truly recovered.”

The project represents a doubling down by HBO on finding a successor to its most popular and award-winning series of all time. The network previously ordered a pilot from showrunner Jane Goldman starring Naomi Watts that’s set thousands of years before the events in GoT when Westeros was on the cusp of The Long Night war with the White Walkers. That as-yet-untitled project predates the Taragaryens and their dragons, and is expected to have a rather different look and feel than GoT. The pilot recently completed filming and HBO has not yet announced if it will receive a series order.

The prequels are unusual for HBO as the network had never ordered a sequel or prequel series to one of its hits in its long history until GoT, but also makes sense given the drama’s massive global appeal and sprawling mythology.
The pilot news comes as the Primetime Emmys approach, where season 8 of GoT is up for 32 nominations — including best drama and acting nods for 10 of its stars.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/12/game-of-th ... argaryens/
drogon2

#19682 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

Ma joj ovi prequeli su ok, al opet mi nesto glupo kad znam kako ce glupo to sve zavrsit :D Bolje da su radili neki spinoff u tom "modernom" Westerosu po mom skromnom misljenju hah
pici

#19683 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by pici »

Plot unknown. Prequel to 'Game of Thrones' set 5,000 years before the events depicted in the series, centering on an unconstructed era in a land divided into a hundred kingdoms.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6857128/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_5

snima se trenutno...
drogon2

#19684 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

Ma snimaju oni pilote za 5-6 ovakvih prequela pa sve zavisi koji ce bit i kupljeni u cjelini.
pici

#19685 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by pici »

ne u pripremi su cetri ako ovaj dozivi fijasko... ovaj se snima uveliko i najvjerovatnije da bi sljedece godine mogao biti na HBO kanalu... za ona sljedeca cetri su upitnici i razliciti scenaristi naravno pod budnom palicom debelog prdonje... knjige su na cekanju, vodze je lova.

pardoniram tri su u pipremi a ovaj sto se snima je cetvrti... izvinjajem se
drogon2

#19686 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

Pa da ,za jedan se snima citava sezona a za ostale moraju imat pilote koje ce pokazati hbo kako bi ovi odlucili hoce li narucit seriju ili ne.Bloodmoon ce se mozda cak emitovat i aprilu naredne godine.To cudo je u pripremi jos od prosle godine i glumacka postava se zna vec godinu haman.
pici

#19687 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by pici »

za ostale nisam vidio glumačku postavu i reziju samo scenarijo ko pise po budnim okom debelindje...
pici

#19688 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by pici »

Sean Bean počeo odbijati "uloge koje umiru"

sto nisi ranije da Ned Stark se najebe mamare na kraju serije svima :mrgreen:
drogon2

#19689 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

I sta je sad tu problem majke ti.Trebali bi se zahvaljivat ovima iz HBO-a sto su seriju doveli tu,a njima dole kao smeta sto ih ljudi nesto upitaju.Pitaj ih dal im smeta kad im ostave pare.
90minut

#19690 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by 90minut »

sherbett wrote:Znaci evo me u Dubrovniku na Lovrijencu u kuli i slusam vodickinju kako prica di je neki jeffry ili geofrey stajao a ovi tulci izbezumljeni slikaju svaki kamen i proizvode zvukove i galame citate i nekakve uzvke,znaci sad ih vodi na mjesto druge scene znavi tulci su u transu tresu se od uzbudjenja
Znaci koji k
Dodju u ovakav grad i prate lokacije di se snimala serija
Koji ovi ameti manijaci nakaradni sas sve kineze

Prica mi jedan konobar tu kako su ga ameri neki pitali da gdje skladiste zidove zimi i kako ih sklope

Znaci mutavci misle da je sve gradjeno valjda za setiju znaci u more ih pobacat sa zidina
Pa gledaj koliko religija ima u svijetu, a tebi čudno što tamo neko misli da postoji građevina koju je vidio golim okom preko tv-a. :lol:
swanfilter

#19691 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by swanfilter »

A, stvarno pitali, da li ga sklope preko zime? :D :lol:
drogon2

#19692 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by drogon2 »

sherbett wrote:
drogon2 wrote:I sta je sad tu problem majke ti.Trebali bi se zahvaljivat ovima iz HBO-a sto su seriju doveli tu,a njima dole kao smeta sto ih ljudi nesto upitaju.Pitaj ih dal im smeta kad im ostave pare.
Meni smeta
Smeta mi jer su debili
Jel moguce da netko misli kako je Dubrovnik sagradjen za potrebe snimanja serije i da se zidine demontiraju i muci ih da gdje se skladiste preko zime???
Pa sta ako su debili,bitno je da ostavljaju pare.Kao da nas prosjecan covjek zna sve svjetske gradove i njihove historijske spomenike haj molim te.
paladinka

#19694 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by paladinka »

Jemie u Zürichu, od mene Foto
Last edited by paladinka on 08/10/2019 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
paladinka

#19695 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by paladinka »

Tema je Got a ne tvoje pametovanje?
AleksoMKD

#19696 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by AleksoMKD »

Winterfell kakav je opisan u knjizi, puuuuno veci od onog u serji, decko je na momente naporan za slusanje ali od 20:00 preporucujem ako ne zelite slusati sve vec uzivati u vizuelnom prikazu.
Ultraviolent

#19697 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by Ultraviolent »

Perverzija :shock:
banjaluka078

#19698 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by banjaluka078 »

Ništa od prequela kojeg su bili počeli snimati.
A massively hyped Game of Thrones prequel series is not moving forward.

HBO has scrapped plans for a prequel from showrunner Jane Goldman that starred Naomi Watts and took place thousands of years before the original series. The network shot a full pilot episode in Northern Ireland earlier this year and has elected not to pick up the series. EW learned of the plan to scrap the pilot weeks ago but HBO wasn’t confirming the news, which broke at another outlet Tuesday.

A second GoT prequel project focusing on the Targaryen Civil War, however, is still in the works. The project hasn’t officially received a pilot order, but with this news, an order seems more likely.

The death of the Game of Thrones prequel is a dramatic twist in HBO’s succession plan for its most popular and most-Emmy-awarded series ever. The ambitious project took place during Westeros’ Age of Heroes on the precipice of The Long Night war with the White Walkers (in fact, author and executive producer George R.R. Martin suggested The Long Night as a title). The pilot also touted a female showrunner (Goldman, whose credits include Kick-Ass and Kingsman: The Secret Service), director (Jessica Jones veteran S.J. Clarkson), and several female leads (including The Rise of Skywalker newcomer Naomi Ackie and Collette actress Denise Gough). The series was to be distinct from GoT in look and feel, and notably did not include dragons given House Targaryen had yet to rise, but it would have included early Starks and Lannisters.
HBO

“I think [the prequel] really encapsulates the reason why we love Game of Thrones in the first place, which is about the beauty of the words and the dynamics of power and all of that,” Ackie recently told EW when asked about the pilot. “But it’s with a completely different setting. Completely different political issues. And it’s really poignant to what we are dealing with today. But it holds on to the very thing that I think we love about Game of Thrones at the same time, which is really good [dialogue] and very good dynamics in terms of characters, in relation to each other. I wish I could say more about it. I’m so excited.”

The original Game of Thrones famously had a disastrous pilot episode too, but there was enough obvious potential remaining that HBO decided to order the series anyway (along with some recastings and reshoots).

The surviving prequel pilot is written by Ryan Condal (Colony) and is based on Martin’s Fire and Blood, a history of House Targaryen that spans roughly 150 years. Like the other prequel, the story takes place long before the events in GoT, but not nearly as far back (a couple hundred years), so Westeros wouldn’t be quite so different. The new pilot also takes place during a time in Westeros that has plenty of dramatic established history penned by Martin to serve as a backbone for a story, whereas the other pilot only had some vague references to build on.

The events in the new pilot will eventually lead up to The Dance of the Dragons, a massive civil war in the Seven Kingdoms held between two rival branches of House Targaryen.

EW
karanana

#19699 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by karanana »

banjaluka078 wrote:Ništa od prequela kojeg su bili počeli snimati.
A massively hyped Game of Thrones prequel series is not moving forward.

HBO has scrapped plans for a prequel from showrunner Jane Goldman that starred Naomi Watts and took place thousands of years before the original series. The network shot a full pilot episode in Northern Ireland earlier this year and has elected not to pick up the series. EW learned of the plan to scrap the pilot weeks ago but HBO wasn’t confirming the news, which broke at another outlet Tuesday.

A second GoT prequel project focusing on the Targaryen Civil War, however, is still in the works. The project hasn’t officially received a pilot order, but with this news, an order seems more likely.

The death of the Game of Thrones prequel is a dramatic twist in HBO’s succession plan for its most popular and most-Emmy-awarded series ever. The ambitious project took place during Westeros’ Age of Heroes on the precipice of The Long Night war with the White Walkers (in fact, author and executive producer George R.R. Martin suggested The Long Night as a title). The pilot also touted a female showrunner (Goldman, whose credits include Kick-Ass and Kingsman: The Secret Service), director (Jessica Jones veteran S.J. Clarkson), and several female leads (including The Rise of Skywalker newcomer Naomi Ackie and Collette actress Denise Gough). The series was to be distinct from GoT in look and feel, and notably did not include dragons given House Targaryen had yet to rise, but it would have included early Starks and Lannisters.
HBO

“I think [the prequel] really encapsulates the reason why we love Game of Thrones in the first place, which is about the beauty of the words and the dynamics of power and all of that,” Ackie recently told EW when asked about the pilot. “But it’s with a completely different setting. Completely different political issues. And it’s really poignant to what we are dealing with today. But it holds on to the very thing that I think we love about Game of Thrones at the same time, which is really good [dialogue] and very good dynamics in terms of characters, in relation to each other. I wish I could say more about it. I’m so excited.”

The original Game of Thrones famously had a disastrous pilot episode too, but there was enough obvious potential remaining that HBO decided to order the series anyway (along with some recastings and reshoots).

The surviving prequel pilot is written by Ryan Condal (Colony) and is based on Martin’s Fire and Blood, a history of House Targaryen that spans roughly 150 years. Like the other prequel, the story takes place long before the events in GoT, but not nearly as far back (a couple hundred years), so Westeros wouldn’t be quite so different. The new pilot also takes place during a time in Westeros that has plenty of dramatic established history penned by Martin to serve as a backbone for a story, whereas the other pilot only had some vague references to build on.

The events in the new pilot will eventually lead up to The Dance of the Dragons, a massive civil war in the Seven Kingdoms held between two rival branches of House Targaryen.

EW
Bas obrnuto.
HBO i zvanicno objavio prequel House of Dragon. 300 godina prije desavanja koje smo gledali.
ova dva debila out, prequel najavljen. ne moze bolje.
‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel ‘House of the Dragon’ Ordered Straight to Series at HBO

29 October 2019 by Jennifer Maas The Wrap

‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel ‘House of the Dragon’ Ordered Straight to Series at HBO
HBO has ordered “Game of Thrones” prequel series “House of the Dragon” straight to series, HBO programming president Casey Bloys announced during WarnerMedia’s media event Tuesday.

Co-created by George R.R. Martin and Ryan Condal, the 10-episode spinoff is set in the early days of Westeros and focused on House Targaryen. “House of the Dragon” is based on Martin’s “Fire & Blood” book, and takes place 300 years before the events of “Game of Thrones.”

Condal and Miguel Sapochnik, who directed several fan-favorite episodes of the original “Game of Thrones,” will serve as co-showrunners on the series and executive produce along with Martin and Vince Gerardis.

Sapochnik will also direct the pilot and additional episodes.

“The ‘Game of Thrones’ universe is so rich with stories,” Bloys said. “We look forward to exploring the origins of House Targaryen and the earlier days of Westeros along with Miguel, Ryan and George.”
banjaluka078

#19700 Re: Game of thrones (zabranjeni spoileri!)

Post by banjaluka078 »

Pa kako su prvo najavili pet različitih projekata, pa četiri, pa otkazali jedan kojeg su počeli snimati...da Bog da da mi išta više vidimo.