Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Najbolji i najgori filmovi, serije, sve o sedmoj umjetnosti...

Moderator: _BataZiv_0809

n+1

#826 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by n+1 »

medvjed23

#827 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Bill Skarsgård's 'The Crow' Remake Sets a New Summer Release Date

The film reboots the story told in the 1994 original.

Last night it was announced that Lionsgate's Ballerina would be shifting from its June 7, 2024 release date to June 6 the following year. Along with that notice, was the information that another film on the Lionsgate slate, The Crow, would be taking the place of Ballerina on the schedule. The reboot, which stars Bill Skarsgård (IT) in the lead role, is based on the original graphic novel written by James O'Barr, which spawned the first film franchise. The film is directed by Rupert Sanders (Snow White and the Huntsman, Ghost in the Shell), while alongside Skarsgård are FKA Twigs, Danny Huston, Laura Birn, Sami Bouajila, and Jordan Bolger. Per Lionsgate:

"Soulmates Eric Draven (Skarsgård) and Shelly Webster (FKA Twigs) are brutally murdered when the demons of her dark past catch up with them. Given the chance to save his true love by sacrificing himself, Eric sets out to seek merciless revenge on their killers, traversing the worlds of the living and the dead to put the wrong things right.”

“We appreciate what The Crow character and original movie mean to legions of fans and believe this new film will offer audiences an authentic and visceral reinterpretation of its emotional power and mythology,” said Lionsgate’s Executive VP Acquisitions and Co-Productions, Charlotte Koh. “To work with a creative team led by Rupert’s unparalleled visual style and storytelling and with a producing team who have made some of the most popular and impactful films of the last several decades is a true privilege.”

“The original film left an indelible mark on our culture that lives on,” added the production team. “We are thrilled to bring a new adaptation for today’s audiences that respects this legacy. Rupert has masterfully brought new dimensions to create a contemporary universe for this timeless saga of undying love, and we can’t wait to share this vision with film audiences.”

What Was the Original 'Crow' Movie Like?

The Crow, released in 1994, combined elements of gothic fantasy, action, and romance in a way that was groundbreaking at the time. Directed by Alex Proyas, the film became renowned for its dark and brooding aesthetic, accompanied by its alt-rock soundtrack. The most poignant aspect that set the film apart was the tragic on-set accident that led to the death of its star, Brandon Lee, who was the son of martial arts legend Bruce Lee. Lee was accidentally shot during filming due to a prop gun mishap. This event cast a shadow over the film and contributed to its cult status, as audiences were drawn to Lee's final, posthumously released performance.

The Crow will be released on June 7, 2024.

https://collider.com/
medvjed23

#828 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Neobično me zanima kakav će biti izbor muzike. Nadam se da će NIN opet umiješati prste.
medvjed23

#829 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Kako je ovdje atmosfera pogođena:

Slike, pokreti, zvuk - sve savršeno. Teško ponovljivo.
medvjed23

#830 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Hej, skonto sam da ova scena liježe posebno dobro kad je čovjek nenaspavan :lol:
medvjed23

#831 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Look what you've done to my sheeeets...
n+1

#832 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by n+1 »

https://youtu.be/bXy8AgE7jBo?t=43

Louis-sssss
_BataZiv_0809
Nindža revizor
Vozim: Lancia na servisu

#833 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by _BataZiv_0809 »

@Velkoski
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure
Vozim: Golf 7 GTI

#834 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by Velkoski »

ne bi l' i Bond bio opet gledljiv :mrgreen:
Tito_i_Partija

#835 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by Tito_i_Partija »

Bato se ozbiljno zacop'o. :-D
zomri

#836 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by zomri »

Ekipa sa Žutog titla se vratila sa novim "projektom". Tu je Fanomanija:

https://fanomanija.com/
medvjed23

#837 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

First Look: The Crow Flies Again With Bill Skarsgård and FKA Twigs

More than 30 years after tragedy struck the Brandon Lee version, director Rupert Sanders launches a new incarnation.

BY CHRIS NASHAWATY

FEBRUARY 28, 2024

Bill Skarsgård is probably best known in this country as the guy beneath Pennywise’s creepy-clown greasepaint in the recent It chillers. But that will likely change when audiences get their first look at the Swedish actor in director Rupert Sanders’s new big-screen take on The Crow. Skarsgård steps into the role of goth rocker Eric Draven, who, along with his lover, Shelly (FKA Twigs), is brutally murdered when the demons of Shelly’s past (in the form of a deliciously insinuating Danny Huston) catch up with them. Caught in a limbo state between the living and the dead, Eric sets out to avenge their deaths, walking the gossamer-fine line between the natural world and the supernatural one. “What drew me to this was the opportunity to make a dark romance, something that dealt with loss, grief, and the ethereal veil between life and death and reaching through that,” says Sanders, whose previous credits include 2012’s Snow White and the Huntsman and 2017’s Ghost in the Shell. Realizing he’s beginning to sound a little emo, the Brit laughs and adds, “Look, I grew up listening to Joy Division and the Cure, and this movie is a bit like a Cure song—the beauty of melancholy.”

Sanders knows that as The Crow heads toward its June 7 release date, much of the prerelease chatter will focus on the 1994 version starring Brandon Lee. And how could it not? It was on the set of that film that the broodingly handsome 28-year-old son of late martial-arts legend Bruce Lee was accidentally shot and killed in a firearms stunt gone awry—just as he was on the brink of becoming Hollywood’s next action star. Three decades later, the original Crow still holds up as a stylish pre–Marvel Studios adaptation of a graphic novel, but there’s also something decidedly mid-’90s about it. The dark, moody cinematography and rain-soaked alleys are right out of an MTV video, and the Stone Temple Pilots and Nine Inch Nails needle drops now feel like a snapshot of Hollywood’s house style in the post–Tim Burton Batman era.

The first Crow was a solid success at the box office ($50.6 million domestically on a budget of $23 million), as well as an eerily fitting epitaph to Lee’s promising life. Still, as much as Sanders makes clear that his new film is an entirely different take on James O’Barr’s source material, he also considers it a tribute of sorts to Lee’s memory. “Obviously, it was a terrible tragedy, and it’s definitely something that we’ve always had in mind through the making of the film,” he says. “Brandon was an original voice and I think he will always be synonymous with The Crow and I hope he’s proud of what we’ve done and how we’ve brought the story back again. His soul is very much alive in this film. There’s a real fragility and beauty to his version of the Crow, and I think Bill feels like he is a successor to that.”

While Eric’s and Shelly’s onscreen deaths occur in the opening minutes of the 1994 version of The Crow, Sanders says that he always wanted his version of the story to have a more even balance between light and dark. So we will see more of the smitten couple before tragedy steps in to tear them apart, making Eric’s quest for vengeance more emotionally resonant? As for whether audiences will buy into the romance, Sanders doesn’t seem too worried. “I never did any tests between Bill and Twigs,” says the director. “I had them for dinner when they first arrived [on set] in Prague and I was a bit like a nervous parent looking to see if there were any sparks, because you don’t know. And they were great. They hung out and were straight into it.”

As for Skarsgård’s chiseled and menacingly inked-up “dude with the dragon tattoo” look in the second half of the film (see photo of him standing in front of a mirror), Sanders says that his inspiration was less cribbed from O’Barr’s graphic novel or Lee’s previous incarnation than from his own life. “I think the beauty of Bill is that he has a disturbing beauty, and as he transforms through his loss he becomes this thing that even he can’t control. It’s that famous line: ‘Whoever fights monsters must be careful that they don’t become one.’ That look was me in the ’90s when we were squat-raving in London, [mixed with some modern influences] like Post Malone and Lil Peep. I hope people who are 19 today look at him and go, ‘That guy is us.’” That image captures the beginning of his transformation into the Crow. “It’s the moment we realize bad things are coming.”

Vanity Fair
medvjed23

#838 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

Šteta. Prigrljena je, izgleda, neka Jala-Buba-dizel estetika. Mladima će se svidjeti. Nama đuturumima ostaje da rondamo. I da uživamo u Brandonovoj verziji.
n+1

#839 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by n+1 »

zomri wrote: 01/03/2024 09:01 Ekipa sa Žutog titla se vratila sa novim "projektom". Tu je Fanomanija:

Što je Žuti titl propao?
_BataZiv_0809
Nindža revizor
Vozim: Lancia na servisu

#840 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by _BataZiv_0809 »

n+1 wrote: 01/03/2024 21:28
zomri wrote: 01/03/2024 09:01 Ekipa sa Žutog titla se vratila sa novim "projektom". Tu je Fanomanija:

Što je Žuti titl propao?
Sta je to
n+1

#841 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by n+1 »

_BataZiv_0809 wrote: 01/03/2024 21:34

Što je Žuti titl propao?
Sta je to
Stranica s filmskim recenzijama.
dale cooper

#842 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by dale cooper »

Ne znam, meni je atmosfera i soundtrack originalnog Crowa bilo ono što je bilo dobro. Sam film je srednja žalost, glorificirani b-film koji je stekao kultni status tragičnom smrću Brandona Lee više nego nekom kvalitetom.

U drugim vijestima, William Gibsonov Neuromancer će biti ekranizovan u produkciji Apple Tv-a:

https://www.apple.com/tv-pr/news/2024/02/apple-tv-announces-neuromancer-new-drama-based-on-the-multi-award-winning-science-fiction-novel-by-william-gibson/

Također, Adam Scott najavljuje da će druga sezona Severancea biti još luđa od prve. :shock: :sretan:

https://en.softonic.com/articles/adam-scott-confirms-that-the-second-season-of-severance-will-be-crazier-than-the-first-but-is-that-possible

Prva sezona je nevjerovatna.

Apple zadnjih godina ulaže u baš zanimljive projekte.
zomri

#843 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by zomri »

Što je Žuti titl propao?
dosadilo im, i guess. sad su nazad sa malkice drugačijim konceptom.
medvjed23

#844 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by medvjed23 »

dale cooper wrote: 01/03/2024 21:43 Ne znam, meni je atmosfera i soundtrack originalnog Crowa bilo ono što je bilo dobro.
Ostalo nije ni bitno. Film je divan spot za sjajan set pjesama. I kao takav je izuzetno zanimljiv. I ne može dosaditi. Bar meni ne.
swanfilter

#845 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by swanfilter »

Crow i Speed Keanu Reevesa prvi filmovi poslije rata. Pa Bullet sa Rourkom i 2Pacom.

E, kako se danas ravnodusno gleda na stvari ...
n+1

#846 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by n+1 »

zomri wrote: 01/03/2024 21:45

Što je Žuti titl propao?
Šta je razlika u konceptu?
Truba

#847 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by Truba »

Propo je jer je tesko pisati konstantno to znaju svi koji imaju blog stranicu ili neki poso gdje stalno moraju pisati
A i koncept da oni iskopaju neki film i opisu je propao s pojavom interneta jer svako moze sada iskopati film sam ne treba mu niko pricat sta je nabavio dok je bio na aerodromu u frankfurtu

Ja sam toliko bio aktivan na tom sajtu da sam postao suradnikom i dobio neke dvdove ko nagradu...to je bilo kad se dvd nije ni mogo pustit koliko je bio skup :D

Imao sam 5 6 recenzija na neke zombi filmove
zomri

#848 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by zomri »

n+1 wrote: 01/03/2024 22:01
zomri wrote: 01/03/2024 21:45

Što je Žuti titl propao?
Šta je razlika u konceptu?
Imaju sad nesto contenta o gamingu i tv serijama recimo. To sto sam uspio upratiti. I neke linkove na video sadrzaje, toga ranije nije bilo. Ocekujem uskoro neki vid monetizacije jer ne vidim da bi u ovim godinama radili nesto iz entuzijazma.
zomri

#849 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by zomri »

Truba wrote: 01/03/2024 22:23 Propo je jer je tesko pisati konstantno to znaju svi koji imaju blog stranicu ili neki poso gdje stalno moraju pisati
A i koncept da oni iskopaju neki film i opisu je propao s pojavom interneta jer svako moze sada iskopati film sam ne treba mu niko pricat sta je nabavio dok je bio na aerodromu u frankfurtu

Ja sam toliko bio aktivan na tom sajtu da sam postao suradnikom i dobio neke dvdove ko nagradu...to je bilo kad se dvd nije ni mogo pustit koliko je bio skup :D

Imao sam 5 6 recenzija na neke zombi filmove
Ne razumijem zasto je propao koncept pojavom interneta, portal je krenuo ovako 2003 ako se ne varam. Po mom misljenju neki customer guide je i danas jednako potreban kao i tada. Vidim da neki newsletteri vani ubijaju sa preporukama sta gledati ili slusati.
Truba

#850 Re: Filmsko-serijska svaštara

Post by Truba »

Znas li ti sta je blogova i filmskih sstranica propalo
Nece ljudi da klikcu citaju...
Primijenio se stil zivota...nove generacije radije gledaju kratke videe...sve se promijenilo u 10 a ne od prije 20 gpdina

Bil ti pisao a klikne ti 40 ljudi na unos