Da li je Allah/Bog stvarno milostiv?

Rasprave o vjerskim temama.

Moderator: Bloo

aurora313

#1251 Re: Da li je Allah/Bog stvarno milostiv?

Post by aurora313 »

Smrcak15 wrote:kazem ti radi se o ropkinjama...]
Smrle, ne lažem ja. Lažu drugi. Ustvari, svi eto lažu samo ti znaš šta je stvarna istina. Ali, bog je srećom i dalje milostiv.

History of the Arab slave trade
The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years. Male slaves were often employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, including those from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders as concubines and servants. Arab, African and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia and the Far East.ž

From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920s.

In 641 during the Baqt, a treaty between the Christian state of Makuria and the Muslim rulers of Egypt, the Nubians agreed to give Arab traders more privileges of trade in addition to a share in their slave trading... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
------------------
Two classes of slave existed: a purchased slave, and a slave born in the master's home. Over the latter the master had complete rights of ownership, though these slaves were unlikely to be sold or disposed of by the master. Female slaves were at times forced into prostitution for the benefit of their masters, in accordance with Near Eastern customs....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... slim_world
Smrcak15

#1252 Re: Da li je Allah/Bog stvarno milostiv?

Post by Smrcak15 »

aurora313 wrote:
Smrcak15 wrote:kazem ti radi se o ropkinjama...]
Smrle, ne lažem ja. Lažu drugi. Ustvari, svi eto lažu samo ti znaš šta je stvarna istina. Ali, bog je srećom i dalje milostiv.

History of the Arab slave trade
The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years. Male slaves were often employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, including those from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders as concubines and servants. Arab, African and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia and the Far East.ž

From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920s.

In 641 during the Baqt, a treaty between the Christian state of Makuria and the Muslim rulers of Egypt, the Nubians agreed to give Arab traders more privileges of trade in addition to a share in their slave trading... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
------------------
Two classes of slave existed: a purchased slave, and a slave born in the master's home. Over the latter the master had complete rights of ownership, though these slaves were unlikely to be sold or disposed of by the master. Female slaves were at times forced into prostitution for the benefit of their masters, in accordance with Near Eastern customs....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... slim_world

a Boze sacuvaj covjeka cudnog, ti bas nista ne kontas :-)

izraz sto desna ruka posjeduje---se odnosi na ropkinje iz rata, NIKAKO NA MUSKE ROBOVE

covjece brkas stvari.
seldzuk

#1253 Re: Da li je Allah/Bog stvarno milostiv?

Post by seldzuk »

bosan wrote:Strah je kljucna rijec za vjeru . Ljudi vjeruju iz straha , jer se boje kazne .
Svaki vjernik je između straha i nade - straha od kazne i nade u milost Božiju.
Imami Gazali kaže da je za ljude bolji strah ako su nedozvani. A nadu vjernik svajako ne smije gubiti. Ništa ne bi imalo smisla.
seldzuk

#1254 Re: Da li je Allah/Bog stvarno milostiv?

Post by seldzuk »

kamberovica polje wrote:Odlučio se stvoritelj svemira otkriti ljudima i tri puta se javi na približno istom geografskom području. Jebeš divljake u Južnoj i Sjevernoj Americi, divljaku u Africi i Australiji za njih nije spasenje. Samo su semitski narodi dobili privilegiju da budu spašeni...Jebena milostinja, nema šta. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Svim narodima su dolazili vjerovjesnici. Bilo ih je ukupno 124 000. Poslanika je puno manje - 27 spomenutih u Kur'anu.