Better Call Saul (2015– )

Najbolji i najgori filmovi, serije, sve o sedmoj umjetnosti...

Moderator: _BataZiv_0809

agnostic_front

#926 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by agnostic_front »

Da, slicno Sopranosima.
Ommadawn

#927 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by Ommadawn »

Valjda kako su se karakteri mijenjali…

I toliko love imaš a ne možeš da uživaš u njoj.
Dobro, Walter je ipak ostvario svoj prvobitni cilj - da obezbjedi porodicu
House

#928 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by House »

šta sad' gledati?

btw. da SFF pozove boba na crveni tepih :thumbup:
Zoooka

#929 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by Zoooka »

House wrote: 07/09/2022 02:06 šta sad' gledati?

Pa Breaking Bad :mrgreen:
House

#930 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by House »

Zoooka wrote: 07/09/2022 02:11
House wrote: 07/09/2022 02:06 šta sad' gledati?

Pa Breaking Bad :mrgreen:
sve znam... nemoj. :mrgreen:

nešto dobra serija ala the wire, breaking bad itd... bosch isto nije loša
House

#931 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by House »

jbg. završi dexter.
necko_hz

#932 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by necko_hz »

Kakva ekipa. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

House

#933 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by House »

Lalo! :kiss:
necko_hz

#934 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by necko_hz »

Najjači lik definitivno.

Jedini žal u seriji ostaje što nismo vidjeli nijednu scenu njega, Tuca i blizanaca. Fakat me zanima na šta bi to ličilo. :mrgreen:
jasko_ba

#935 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by jasko_ba »

Better Call Saul je za šest godina imao 46 nominacija za nagradu Emi. Nijednom nije odneo pobedu.
Koja je ovo sramota, one woke gluposti se uvukle u sve moguce dodjela nagrada. :roll:
Tito_i_Partija

#936 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by Tito_i_Partija »

Kakve ba woke gluposti, o čemu pričaš? BCS nije mog'o da pobijedi za sezone 3-5 jer već tri godine unazad Succession jede malu djecu, dok su sezone 1-2 bile toliko trome i spore da realno nisu zaslužile nikakvu nagradu.

Sezona 6 je odlična al' nije uzeta u obzir jer je izašla prekasno.

https://www.emmys.com/news/emmys-calend ... y-calendar
Eligibility

June 1, 2021 - May 31, 2022
Eligibility period for Emmy entries (please refer to the "hanging episodes" rule)

All dates below are subject to change.
Zato će bit' nagrađena sledeće godine.
vee-jay

#937 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by vee-jay »

Succession je super.

BCS je bolji. :-D
jasko_ba

#938 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by jasko_ba »

@Tito, postat će ovo normalno nažalost i uveliko se radi na tome. Ispuni kvote sa "manjinama" gdje god možeš i nagradi ih, inače ide potpuni bojkot. Pa Breaking Bad ne bi osvojio ni pola nagrada u ovim današnjim uslovima. Ovako je krenulo davno i sa Oskarom i uslovima koje moraš ispunjavati da uopšte budeš nominovan. Zendaya jebena i onaj Lee Korejac iz Squid Game u onakvoj konkurenciji da pokupe nagradu. Daj ba, neko se dobro zajebava. :-)
The deck was already stacked against the Television Academy the minute the overwhelmingly white nominations were announced.

Some categories, like Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Best Actor in a Drama, even had multiple nominees from the same show; four of the seven slots in the former category were taken up by actresses from “The White Lotus.” It was proof of a core problem when it comes to issues of nominee diversity: Not only were the voters not looking at different actors for nominations, they also weren’t watching nearly as much television to begin with, preferring instead to stick with a few popular shows as opposed to spreading the love.

To kick off the ceremony, Oprah reminded the audience how hard it is to win an Emmy, telling those in the room there was a 300 million to one chance, and that number felt even higher if you were a minority. At times, it felt like the Academy anticipated a lack of POC winners and peppered the presenting pool with numerous actors of color, as well as dedicating montages to shows that audiences loved, but that no one in the voting pool bothered to nominate. Even a specifically pointed “tribute” to diverse series like “With Love,” “Reservation Dogs,” and “We Are Lady Parts” felt cruel considering none of those shows were recognized. Thanks for telling those uninvited how much they were missed at the party, Emmy voters!

It took nearly an hour for the first non-white person to win an award, but what a win it was! Thirty-five years after the first Black woman won for klix Actress in a Comedy Series (Jackée Harry in 1987 for the series “227”), “Abbott Elementary” star and Broadway icon Sheryl Lee Ralph won. Ralph’s win felt like a true culmination of a mountain of hard work she’s presented in film, television, and stage, and it set a high bar for the rest of the night.

Other highlights? Singer Lizzo and her series “Lizzo’s Watch Out For the Big Grrrls” broke “RuPaul’s” four-year winning streak in klix Competition Program. Jerrod Carmichael’s “Rothaniel” was the fifth special with Black writers to win klix Writing for a Comedy Special. Zendaya became the first Black woman to win twice in the klix Lead Actress in a Drama Series category for her performance as Rue on “Euphoria.” And television’s newest darling, Quinta Brunson, became the first Black woman in five years to win klix Writing for a Comedy Series, and the first Black woman ever to win it solo.
There were other moments to cheer for, though. Murray Bartlett and Jerrod Carmichael were both LGBTQ winners; Carmichael for his aforementioned “Rothaniel” win and Bartlett for klix Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Anthology for “The White Lotus.” The ceremony also broke records for its Asian representation, with Hwang Dong-Hyuk becoming the first Asian director to win an Emmy, plus an additional first for “Squid Game” being a non-English series. Lee Jung-jae also became the first Asian to ever win the klix Lead Actor in a Drama award, and the third to ever win any acting Emmy. Ever. Moments like that certainly put a smile on audiences’ faces, but also anger that it took this long for these glass ceilings to finally break.

The Creative Arts Emmys tend to do a better job of being more diverse in their winners. This year’s wins included numerous BIPOC winners, including Colman Domingo for “Euphoria,” RuPaul, and Barack Obama winning Best Narrator. There was even an opportunity to celebrate shows centering disabled voices, with Best Casting going to Netflix’s reality series “Love on the Spectrum.”

What can be done to improve things? Short of Emmy voters drastically increasing their television viewing, it’s doubtful these stats will change. Creatives need to flip the script and actually cast BIPOC individuals in more roles, if only to increase the pool voters have to work with. If voters won’t watch shows with diverse talent, then the diverse talent has to be in the shows they watch.
Tito_i_Partija

#939 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by Tito_i_Partija »

Meni je Lee Jung-jae bio spektakularan u Squid Game i apsolutno je zaslužio nagradu. Euphoriu nisam gled'o tako da ne mogu komentarisat' Zendayu.

Al' gledam listu dobitnika i gotov sve veće nagrade su pokupili bijelci, sem ovo dvoje gore i još Sheryl Lee Ralph. Jason Sudeikis, Jean Smart, Matthew MacFadyen, Brett Goldstein, Julia Garner, Michael Keaton, Amanda Seyfried, John Oliver, the list goes on and on. Ne kontam uopšte šta je ovde woke.
nles

#940 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by nles »

Tito_i_Partija wrote: 14/09/2022 18:51 Meni je Lee Jung-jae bio spektakularan u Squid Game i apsolutno je zaslužio nagradu. Euphoriu nisam gled'o tako da ne mogu komentarisat' Zendayu.

Al' gledam listu dobitnika i gotov sve veće nagrade su pokupili bijelci, sem ovo dvoje gore i još Sheryl Lee Ralph. Jason Sudeikis, Jean Smart, Matthew MacFadyen, Brett Goldstein, Julia Garner, Michael Keaton, Amanda Seyfried, John Oliver, the list goes on and on. Ne kontam uopšte šta je ovde woke.
Tja, mozda zato jer su vecina glumaca (prije svega glavne uloge) bijelci.
A to je mozda zato jer tako pise u scenariju.
A to je opet zato jer vecina USA gradjana nisu crnci.
A mozda i zato jer "crnih" uloga, osim kriminalaca, vojnika i policajaca, skoro i nema.
A to je opet zato jer je (jebat ga, tako je kako je) tako i u stvarnom zivotu.
Koliko ima crnaca umjetnika ili univerzitetskih profesora?
Naravno, treba to mijenati, ali najpogresniji moguci nacin za to je nasilno guranje "crnih" uloga.
Pogotovo u istorijskim filmovima.

Nikad nisam cuo da neko kritikuje ulogu Dezela Washingtona. Ili Danny Glover, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson...
dobri glumci ce se uvijek probiti. Losi trebaju kvote.
Altsa

#941 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by Altsa »

necko_hz wrote: 07/09/2022 03:37 Kakva ekipa. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Zar se ovi nisu poubijali izmedu sebe :D
caseytron

#942 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by caseytron »

Kakva serija. Definitivno mi je ispred BB :thumbup:
House

#943 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by House »

caseytron wrote: 16/09/2022 17:48 Kakva serija. Definitivno mi je ispred BB :thumbup:
:thumbup: bob razbio.

nevjerovatan glumac. oboažavam svaki segment ove serije.
18mn97

#944 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by 18mn97 »

Sinoc pregledah. :D

Ne bih rekao da je bolja od BB, ali jeste dublja, kompleksnija i vise posvecena likovima (njihovom karakteru i sl.)
BB je cini mi se, brzi i intenzivniji i mozda ga je lakse gledati u odnosu na BCS.
necko_hz

#945 Re: Better Call Saul (2015– )

Post by necko_hz »

R.I.P majstore. :kakoste: