#6002 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by mk ultra »

Jel to stelantis maslo

Na kraju ce biti prepakovani talisman :mrgreen:
citroen xm

#6003 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by citroen xm »

Odkud Talisman u Stelantisu?

Polako, ne trčite sa komentarima dok ne vidimo sve.
Kaligrafija

#6004 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Kaligrafija »

Behemoth wrote: 16/03/2021 20:58
Dobar za postolje od staklenog stola. Ocistiš ga i uglanjcaš, imaš pravo rijedak fosil :lol:
Dobar za izvadit motor i prebacit u neku noviju Alfu, pa onda je chipovat i doradit... :izet:
Evolution_IV

#6005 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Evolution_IV »

mk ultra wrote: 23/04/2021 22:56
ti drugi tj. RNA ubija nissan :D ,u Australiji se zavrsava prodaja GT-R-a,znaci i na drugim trzistima uskoro...novi nacrti pokazuju R36 kao hibridno govno sa ZF mjenjacem,znaci nista nece imat sa nissanom....
_BataZiv_0809
Nindža revizor
Vozim: Lancia na servisu

#6006 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by _BataZiv_0809 »

Kod 166 su svi benzinci šestaci osim 2.0 TS. Ali samo je jedan turbo :thumbup:
Seawolf

#6007 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Seawolf »

mk ultra wrote: 23/04/2021 22:56 Jel to stelantis maslo

Dugo im je i trajala ova Giorgio platforma:
Stellantis Dumps Billion-Dollar Alfa Romeo Giorgio Platform In Favour Of EV Future

Alfa Romeo will kill off its multi-billion euro Giorgio vehicle platform, just months after joining the Stellantis Group, because the Italian automaker never future-proofed it for electrification.

The Giorgio architecture, developed at great expense and with tremendous fanfare on the orders of the late Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) boss Sergio Marchionne, was originally earmarked to be used by 15 models.

It was only ever used for two: the Alfa Romeo Giulia sedan and the Stelvio SUV.

While its planned end is jarring for Alfa Romeo fans, it should come as no surprise.

Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares insisted on April 15 that the Group’s 14 brands would only use four platforms and that they were all electrified, which effectively ruled out the Giorgio base.

During a round table with Italian journalists this week, new Alfa Romeo CEO Jean-Philippe Imparato insisted all future Alfa Romeo models would use the Group’s STLA large-vehicle architecture instead of the Giorgio.

That same STLA architecture will host future Maserati sedans and SUVs, too, including replacements for the current Ghibli and Levante.

"We are working on the Large platform of Stellantis and we will no longer use the Giorgio,” Imparato admitted.

“We must take advantage of the volumes to take all possible opportunities and bring an EV range to Alfa Romeo, but always with the touch of Alfa Romeo.”

Stellantis has already shaken up Alfa Romeo by replacing its design head, Daniele Calonaci, with Spaniard Alejandro Mesonero-Romanos.

Mesonero-Romanos is fresh off a short stint as the design head of Renault’s budget Dacia brand, and before that he headed up design for the Volkswagen Group’s Spanish offshoot, Seat, and its Cupra EV spinoff. Calonaci will continue as head of Jeep design in Europe.

In the round table with Italian journalists, Imparato was quick insist the Giorgio platform wouldn’t be abandoned. It would instead be integrated into Stellantis’s four-platform architecture system, albeit in a heavily modified form, in an admission that it struggled with anything more than mid-sized cars.

It’s not the first reality check Imparato has given Alfa Romeo’s engineers this month, either.

He also kyboshed release plans for the compact Tonale SUV, to rival the BMW X1 and the Audi Q3, because he felt its plug-in hybrid performance wasn’t good enough.

"The Tonale is Alfa Romeo's first electrified car, so we have to do a very high level job,” Imparato said.

“When you see that Europe imposes a -60% CO2 on you in 2030, if you are not electrified you are dead.

“With Stellantis we have the advantage of providing the Tonale with some technological updates, so I decided we had to update the PHEV immediately."

The former Peugeot head arrived in Turin, Italy, just hours after being offered the job by Stellantis chief Carlos Tavares.

"When you are at Peugeot, which collects billions of euros a year, you don't go to Alfa Romeo for career reasons. You do it personally, for reasons of passion,” Imparato said.

His first two stops in Italy were its Arese Alfa Romeo museum and its two factories.

All future Alfa Romeos will be electrified, with either full battery electric or plug-in hybrid powertrains. The Giorgio architecture was designed to go head-to-head with the BMW 3-Series for handling, but was never engineered for electrification, despite arriving on the scene just six years ago.

It was also supposed to be the centerpiece of an eight-car, 400,000 annual sales, comeback assault by Alfa Romeo, targeting BMW, Audi, Jaguar and Mercedes-Benz, which Imparato tacitly mocked.

"The thing that struck me when I arrived at Alfa Romeo is the level of global awareness: potentially it is the global premium brand of Stellantis, it is a brand known in Europe, North America and also in China.

“The thing that I think needs to be fixed is that we don't have to change strategy every day: we need stability.

“What we are doing is putting a plan on track over ten years, with the (projects of) the first five years planned, planned, validated and financed. Once this is done we do not change.

“After the Tonale we will do a progressive, annual presentation of the product plan, including the full electrification of the range, but I don't want to present a five-year plan now because I don't want to make promises that may not be kept,” he said.

It has still come as a shock to the Alfa Romeo fanbase and its own engineers, who thought highly of it and regarded it as a point of pride.

Former Alfa Romeo boss Reid Bigland called the architecture a “jewel” and insisted it was “best in class” in driving dynamics.

"The investment in Alfa Romeo and certainly the technical investment in the architecture was something that was designed to benefit more than Alfa," Marchionne said at the time.

“I'm happy that we have finally found clarity of thought in the extension of these architectures well beyond Alfa."

The Giorgio was also slated to sit beneath Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and even Maserati models, including the 300C, the Challenger, the Charger, the Journey, the Durango and even the Jeep Cherokee and Compass replacements.

But it became yet another unfulfilled Alfa Romeo promise .
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltay ... 7e6fa32717
sime_cipol
Location: Jedan grad, dva kluba. Jedan osnovala raja, drugi UDBA.
Grijem se na: Zdrvima
Vozim: Kola

#6008 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by sime_cipol »

Ja ne znam sta hoce ovaj Imparato.
Prvo kaze:
During a round table with Italian journalists this week, new Alfa Romeo CEO Jean-Philippe Imparato insisted all future Alfa Romeo models would use the Group’s STLA large-vehicle architecture instead of the Giorgio.
A onda kaze ovo:
In the round table with Italian journalists, Imparato was quick insist the Giorgio platform wouldn’t be abandoned. It would instead be integrated into Stellantis’s four-platform architecture system, albeit in a heavily modified form, in an admission that it struggled with anything more than mid-sized cars.
Njanjavi

#6009 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Njanjavi »

Sranje je to sve sa stelantisom, jebeni ameri gramzivi i njihove predikcije sablonske o profitu.
Mada ovo moze bit i dobra stvar na kraju.
Recimo ako serijske alfe budu tako gurali, mozda otvore prostora da na giorgio platformi coachbuilderske radione dizajniraju masu novih legendarnih modela kao sto je touring odradio alfu 8c sa disco volante.
Bilo bi zanimljivo vidit par projekata na bazi giulie ili stelvia na taj fazon.
Rucno vajana alu karoserija na fazon zagato fabrikacija i slicni fazoni.
mk ultra
Grijem se na: Ugalj
Vozim: Bahato
Horoskop: Maćak

#6010 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by mk ultra »

citroen xm wrote: 23/04/2021 22:59 Odkud Talisman u Stelantisu?

Polako, ne trčite sa komentarima dok ne vidimo sve.
Pardon, sad i ja vidim da renault nije tu, a trebao je biti pa su izasli
Uglavnom, najvjerovatnije da idu jednu platformu za sva vozila a FR se ne uklapa u modernizam
beco

#6011 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by beco »

Moze li me ko odgovoriti od 159 SW 2.4 jtdM q4 :mrgreen:

Je li tako da se ne isplati :mrgreen:

Da ce minimum 14l u Sarajevu uzimati.

Samo odgovorite me neda mi mira.
konektovan
Vozim: Francusku kantu

#6012 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by konektovan »

Ako se ne isplati, onda se ne isplati.. :mrgreen:
basicm

#6013 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by basicm »

14 nece za ostalo ne znam.
madner

#6014 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by madner »

Isplati se. :D
RagibUzoriti
Vozim: Vozim se na struju

#6015 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by RagibUzoriti »

preludezalude

#6016 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by preludezalude »

beco wrote: 25/04/2021 20:40 Moze li me ko odgovoriti od 159 SW 2.4 jtdM q4 :mrgreen:

Je li tako da se ne isplati :mrgreen:

Da ce minimum 14l u Sarajevu uzimati.

Samo odgovorite me neda mi mira.
Nece 14 sigurno. 10-12
ElRe

#6017 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by ElRe »

Contrary to popular belief, he maintains that the quality of the brand’s current lineup is already on par with its German competitors.
https://www.motor1.com/news/503437/alfa ... y-matches/
Evolution_IV

#6018 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Evolution_IV »

mozda ali nzalost za sticanje neke sigurnosti kod novih,pa i starih kupaca trebali su biti nivo japanaca,sto je jako jako tesko...
ElRe

#6019 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by ElRe »

Ni japanci nisu što su bili 90ih. Puno je tu mana (Toyota, Mazda, Subaru dizel motori, Toyota/Lexus opozivi, CVT mjenjači, antikorozivna zaštita...)
Evolution_IV

#6020 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Evolution_IV »

nisu ali nisu ni losi toliko,a imaju reputaciju pouzdanog auta :D
ElRe

#6021 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by ElRe »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZbBVckRUA

Ono što je rečeno na videu od 13:20 je ključno za Alfa Romeo, da uprostimo :)
RagibUzoriti

#6022 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by RagibUzoriti »

Evolution_IV wrote: 26/04/2021 08:43 nisu ali nisu ni losi toliko,a imaju reputaciju pouzdanog auta :D
Japanci nisu ni 50 % kvaliteta sto su nekad bili.

Zive od stare slave i ako ovako nastave,ceka ih sudbina Alfe
Evolution_IV

#6023 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Evolution_IV »

RagibUzoriti wrote: 26/04/2021 11:23
Evolution_IV wrote: 26/04/2021 08:43 nisu ali nisu ni losi toliko,a imaju reputaciju pouzdanog auta :D

i kao takvi opet u vrhu na tabelama,zamisli sta su prije bili :lol:

a sta ostali rade,premiJumi pogotovo ???
RagibUzoriti

#6024 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by RagibUzoriti »

Evolution_IV wrote: 26/04/2021 12:15
RagibUzoriti wrote: 26/04/2021 11:23

i kao takvi opet u vrhu na tabelama,zamisli sta su prije bili :lol:

a sta ostali rade,premiJumi pogotovo ???
Tabele su za pišonje.

Uopste nisu relevantne za kvalitet 😂
Evolution_IV

#6025 Re: Alfa Romeo

Post by Evolution_IV »

RagibUzoriti wrote: 26/04/2021 13:42
Tabele su za pišonje.

Uopste nisu relevantne za kvalitet 😂
ma dobro sad,ja koga god znam zadovoljan je,jedino ja imam qrcevu srecu :lol: