Akrilne boje i platno

Kulturna dešavanja, predstave, izložbe, festivali, obrazovanje i budućnost mladih...

Moderator: Chloe

triple mama

#1 Akrilne boje i platno

Post by triple mama »

Gdje da kupim povoljno akrilne boje i platno za slikanje? Hvala
skahu

#2 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by skahu »

Tugra u BINGO centru u Pofalićima na spratu.
Na Marindvoru ima jedna prodavnica u ul. Valtera Perića, neznam kako se zove.
U ulici Hamdije Kreševljakovića preko puta socijalnog ima trgovina za potrepštine za umjetnike.
Platna su najpovoljnija u Penny.
skahu

#3 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by skahu »

skahu

#4 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by skahu »

Ommadawn

#5 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by Ommadawn »

Prelijepo. Odraz prirode u vodi.
kinawala

#6 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by kinawala »

skahu wrote: 26/01/2019 14:03 Tugra u BINGO centru u Pofalićima na spratu.
Na Marindvoru ima jedna prodavnica u ul. Valtera Perića, neznam kako se zove.
U ulici Hamdije Kreševljakovića preko puta socijalnog ima trgovina za potrepštine za umjetnike.
Platna su najpovoljnija u Penny.
A simple thoughts
you will be get easily garena free fire mod apk in a single click.
olja2310

#7 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by olja2310 »

Pozdrav, imam pitanje i nadam se da će mi neko pomoći. Kupila sam akrilne boje i to će biti prvi put da slikam na platnu i sa akrilnim bojama. Želim da znam da li moram da ih razrijedim ili ih mogu koristiti onako iz tube? Neću slikati ništa precizno, mislila sam izlivati i napraviti nešto apstraktno. Upomoć! 😅
johndoe150

#8 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by johndoe150 »

How to watch WWE Elimination Chamber this Sunday — 5 wrestling champs take on Drew McIntyre in the main event
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.

WWE Elimination Chamber, now in its 11th edition, will be held at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida, on February 21. The main event will feature five wrestlers attempting to take the WWE Title from Drew McIntyre.

Matches in the "Elimination Chamber" start with two people and, after five minutes, an additional fighter joins the match until one winner survives in the end. This year's edition of the Elimination Chamber will include the WWE's ThunderDome, where fans can be part of the event's virtual audience.

Sunday's action will include the main Elimination Chamber match featuring Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, AJ Styles, and Kofi Kingston. A second Elimination Chamber match with Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and King Corbin will also be held.
Image source: Image
johndoe150

#9 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by johndoe150 »

Reza Rahadian and Acha Septriasa in a scene from 'Layla Majnun' (Netflix)
The Indonesian romantic drama 'Layla Majnun' has already created a buzz among viewers across the world, and fans of the romance genre cannot wait for the love story to unravel on their screens. Directed by famous Indonesian filmmaker Monty Tiwa and starring two of the top Indonesian stars in the lead, the movie is all set to release on February 11.

The trailer of the movie already looks promising and has been shared several times by fans. Romcom fans cannot wait to grab some popcorn and gear up for the story of a romance identical to the legendary lore of love between Layla and Majnun. It has been categorized as an understated film on Netflix.

Layla Majnun poster (Netflix) Release Date
'Layla Majnun' is releasing this week on Thursday, February 11, 2021.

READ MORE

Sole survivor of Indonesian band wiped out in tsunami buries his wife who died while watching him perform

Bikini model Natalie Schlater quits social media after backlash over 'insensitive' Indonesia rice farmer post

Plot
The film looks at the eternal story of love between Layla and Majnun through a modern-day lens. Here, the protagonists are Layla, an Indonesian scholar, and Samir aka Qais or Majnun. The film revolves around their lives and their profound love for one another.

Layla gets a job offer to be a guest lecturer, far away from home in Azerbaijan and she is elated to accept it. Meanwhile, Ibnu Salam comes to her family with a marriage proposal, whom she promises of commitment out of a sense of duty.

Reza Rahadian in a scene from the film (Netflix)
As Layla lands in Azerbaijan, she meets Samir, a handsome man who happens to be her student as well as a great admirer of her work. The two fall in love and start spending time with each other.

Things start going wrong when Ibnu makes a sudden visit to Layla in Azerbaijan and her arranged marriage stands in the way of following her heart.
For more visit https://drakorindos.com/
jhoncarter

#10 Re: Akrilne boje i platno

Post by jhoncarter »

We at YouTech provides latest modified games such as Free Fire MAX.