Sting & Edin Karamazov (Džananović)

Diskusije o bh. i inostranim izvođačima, razmjena pjesama, CD-ova, muzičke oprema...

Moderator: Bobi

Kaiser

#1 Sting & Edin Karamazov (Džananović)

Post by Kaiser » 04/10/2006 14:01

Ovih dana bi se trebalo pojaviti međunarodno izdanje novog Stingovog CD-a "Songs from the Labyrinth". Za nas u BiH je kuriozitet da na novom CD-u lutnju svira Edin Karamazov rođen kao Edin Džananović. Edin je rođen u Zenici gdje je započeo muzičko školovanje, nastavio ga u Zagrebu, pa onda Ženevi, New Yorku..

Bravo za Edina, nije šala svirati rame uz rame sa Stingom! A koliki je Edinov doprinos novom CD-u pokazuje i to da je njegovo ime napisano na omotu CD-a pored Stingovog.

Jedva čekam CD!

Zemzem

Post by Zemzem » 05/10/2006 18:13

Ako je vjerovati UK Amazonu Edin je i producent

Produced by Edin Karamazov

Latina
Location: I'd ratha' be hated 4 who I am, than loved 4 who I'm not.

Post by Latina » 05/10/2006 18:21

Hehehe...svaka cast Edine ! :thumbup:

( E sto volim sto smo "mali", ali za******... :D )

:bih:

Haqqani

Post by Haqqani » 07/10/2006 13:03

Sting grozno zvuci na ovome albumu :sad:

Misirlija

Post by Misirlija » 07/10/2006 14:25

Haqqani wrote:Sting grozno zvuci na ovome albumu :sad:
Link :
http://rapidshare.de/files/35800951/SSo ... h.rar.html

----------------------------------------------

In choosing to cover the music of John Dowland (1563-1626), who is known as the "melancholy madrigalist" from his output of cheerful ditties like "Flow My Tears," Police bandleader Sting has entered into a whole new realm of austere eeriness. Originally inspired by the gift of a lute, the rock superstar and activist sings the songs, deliciously sweet and tender or spirited by turn, accompanying himself, with Edin Karamazov sitting on lute and archlute. For listeners accustomed to hearing material of this period interpreted by rigorously trained early music stylists, especially countertenors and the like, Sting's sometimes tight-jawed, chest-heavy vocals may seem amateurish. It's undeniable that in four-part harmonies, the singer, tightly overdubbed, comes across like a combination of the Swingle Singers and Queen (meaning Freddy Mercury and crew, NOT the first Elizabeth).

But it's important to remember that music of this period was routinely heard as a casual diversion in private homes, even more often than at Court. It was considered a crucial social skill to be able to join in with an adequate degree of skill, but not everyone was able to negotiate the perilous melodic twists and turns typical of the era's music. With this in mind, the overall effect is of a candle-lit, postprandial entertainment in the home of an English gentleman. Muttered readings from Dowland's letters and brief snippets of sampled birdsong aside, it is a courageous effort, displaying heartfelt admiration for the composer and a considerable degree of earnest charm. --Christina Roden

TrackList
-----
1. Walsingham
2. Can she excuse my wrongs?
3. Ryght honorable: as I have bin most bounde unto your honor …
4. Flow my tears
5. Have you seen the bright lily grow
6. Then in time passing on Mr. Johnson died…
7. The Most High and Mighty Christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark
8. The lowest trees have tops
9. And accordinge as I desired ther cam a letter…
10. Fine knacks for ladies
11. From thenc I went to the Landgrave of Hessen…
12. Fantasy
13. Come, heavy sleep
14. Forlorn Hope Fancy
15. And from thence I had great desire to see Italy…
16. Come again
17. Wilt thou unkind thus reave me
18. After my departure I caled to mynde our conference…
19. Weep you no more, sad fountains
20. My Lord Willoughby’s Welcome Home
21. Clear or cloudy
22. Men say that the Kinge of Spain is making gret preparation…
23. In darkness let me dwell

[/img]Image

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » 14/03/2007 17:02

Mali update!

Edin Karamazov ima koncert 30.03.2007.godine u 19:30 u Bosanskom narodnom pozorištu u Zenici.

Jedinstvena prilika za one kojima se sviđa lutnja.

basta sljezove boje

Post by basta sljezove boje » 19/03/2007 01:05

Edin vazi po Stingu za najpoznatijeg i najboljeg izvodjaca lutnje na svijetu. Kada je nastupao sa Stingom u Njemackoj je pricao kako je Stinga ucio svirati lutnju i kako je Sting preko njega otkrio srednjovjekovnu englesku muziku. Zvuce odlicno!

Kid_A

Post by Kid_A » 19/03/2007 09:23

basta sljezove boje wrote:Edin vazi po Stingu za najpoznatijeg i najboljeg izvodjaca lutnje na svijetu. Kada je nastupao sa Stingom u Njemackoj je pricao kako je Stinga ucio svirati lutnju i kako je Sting preko njega otkrio srednjovjekovnu englesku muziku. Zvuce odlicno!
Zvuche bezveze!

Ali posto je frajer bosanac ,mi cemo ustvrditi kako su fenomenalni :)

Sting vise ne zna sta bi od sebe.