Apple Mac - All about

Hardware, software, mobiteli, programiranje, internet...

Moderator: Benq

Atrus

#51 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Wired client i server:

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14429

Wired Client is an open, modern and free version of the BBS-style client/server system, providing chat, messaging and file transfers. Wired Client is a native Mac OS X client written using Apple's Cocoa. It features full support and compatibility with the Wired protocol and the Wired server, with an interface that is as ingenious as it is easy to use.Wired is an open, modern and free version of the BBS-style client/server system, providing chat, messaging and file transfers. Zanka Software maintains the protocol standard, as well as server and client implementations.

Open Standards
Wired is built using open standards, and is an open standard itself. The protocol specification and the source code are open for all to see, allowing developers to create their own versions, ports or improvements.

Unicode
As the only character set available, Wired uses Unicode for all textual communication. This allows seamless integration of every single existing written language in all of Wired's chat and messages. Now you can finally host that Klingon server you've always wanted.

Strong Encryption
Wired uses the TLS protocol for encrypted transport, supporting the use of a wide range of strong encryption ciphers. For example, Wired can use the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher. The server administrator controls what ciphers are available to clients, and can even enable the use of no cipher at all, for those cases where the environment already is secure.

Universal
The Wired suite are all universal applications, and run natively on both PowerPC-based and new Intel-based Macs. They are also designed to make good use of dual core CPUs.

Unix Server
The Wired server is written as a portable Unix server, so it can run as a background service on Mac OS X, BSD and others. But don't let that intimidate you, the Mac OS X version includes an easy-to-use System Preferences pane. Most of the administration is done via the client anyway.
Šeha

#52 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

kirby wrote:seha izgleda nista od cijene od 199$.uz tu cijenu si obavezan uzeti svasta nesta i to po lijepim cijenama.evo ti pa procitaj.vjerovatno ce tako biti i u evropi.ali nista, izlazi novi SE C905 sa 8,1 mp kamerom sa wifi i gps-om. bez obavezne pretplate od 80€(koliko ce biti za iphone)

Pricing and Plans

Device Pricing:
$199 8GB and $299 16GB for new activations and qualified upgrades with 2-year agreement.

Data Plans and Pricing:
The iPhone 3G will be activated on existing AT&T voice rate plans, but new data plans have been created for the 3G device.

All iPhone 3G customers are required to have one of the new data plans and qualifying voice plan.

Data Pricing will be as follows:
Consumer Data Plan (must be added to qualified voice plan):
$30 - Unlimited Data (E-mail/Web), includes Visual Voicemail

Enterprise Data Plan (must be added to qualified voice plan):
$45 – Unlimited Data with personal and corporate e-mail, web, includes Visual Voicemail

All customers will be required to sign a 2-year agreement. There will not be a “no commitment” price for the iPhone 3G.
The new 3G device will be activated in store in both AT&T and Apple stores. Customers must accept AT&T and Apple Ts & Cs, sign a 2-year agreement, and select the data plan for the iPhone 3G before leaving the store.

To je bas sranje... Sad se pitam sta npr. ako ja hocu (kao korisnik Iphone-a) da kupim novi?!

Koja je moja cijena? Nista vidjecemo za mjesec dana pa cemo obavijestiti pravovremeno :)
Šeha

#53 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

ostro i na prvu wrote:evo mac 10.5 instaliran na pc-u :-)
neznam gdje sta mile mi majke :lol:

Browser si, vidim, nasao ;)
Šeha

#54 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

Evo mog "Spaces" setup-a. Koristim 4 desktopa, u prvom browseri, u drugom databaza (sada zatvorena), u trecem email i u cetvrtom windows (pod parallels-om.)
Spaces aktiviram sa "middle mouse" dugmetom (expose sa ctrl+middle mouse.)

Koristite li vi Spaces i kakav vam je setup?

Šeha

#55 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

ostro i na prvu wrote:sad sam te izgubio totalno :roll:
imam jos jedan pc povezan preko routera i njegov hd hocu da vidim na mac networku , kao u my network place u xp-u.

Ovo je totalno nevezano za tvoj problem :)

Probaj ovaj clanak: http://db.tidbits.com/article/9261

Znas kako otvoris "system preferences"? (Kliknes jabuku)
Atrus

#56 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Space 1: Safari
Space 2: Adobe Photoshop CS3
Space 3: Apple Aperture
Space 4: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Lightroom
Space 5: Adobe Illustrator, iChat
Space 6: Adobe Fireworks, Skype

Koristim F1 da vidim sve prozore.

Last edited by Atrus on 11/06/2008 17:20, edited 2 times in total.
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Last edited by Richard Peti on 21/05/2015 08:37, edited 2 times in total.
Atrus

#58 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

dzemmo wrote:e ja cu malo sacekat na to, Leopard je za mene jos nedostizan... money money money :(

al prve pare to je plan
Sto ga ne skines free preko Demonoid-a? http://www.demonoid.com/
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Last edited by Richard Peti on 21/05/2015 08:36, edited 2 times in total.
Šeha

#60 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

dzemmo wrote:
ma imam sve orginal, i After Effets, Photoshop, Shake, Final Cut Studio... pa reko nek sve bude regular :)

nemam nista crackovano
Leopard disk nema zastite nikakve! Sve ce ti biti regularno.

Ako si u SA mogu ti ga ja instalirati sa orginal diska kad dodjem (ako ce ti tako biti lakse :D :D :D)
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Šeha

#62 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

dzemmo wrote:
nisam u sa trenutno, mozda do decembra (al to bi bilo pravo covjece) da nekupujem bezze, hvala ti puno na tome
Ma nema frke samo ne znam bas hocu li navracati za novu... o tom po tom.
Halftime

#63 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Halftime »

Ja cisto sumnjam da cu se micati iz SA narednih 6 zivota :D tako da mogu i ja da ti proslijedim ili eventualno instaliram. Jes da je sa kopije al evo saha nek ti veli isto ali OCA mi isto ko origigi :D
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Atrus

#65 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Pa brate, rijesite to postom, preko PP razmijenite adrese. Seha sprzi DVD i posalje Syd-u putem poste. Ako Barrett vec nece da skida putem Torrenta, a trenutno je negdje na istoku, posta radi i tamo. Imam i ja orginal, eno ga na mome Wired serveru. Dzemmo, skini Wired client i mozes skinuti sa moga servera.
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Atrus

#68 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Celestia: http://www.shatters.net/celestia/

The free space simulation that lets you explore our universe in three dimensions. Celestia runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.

Unlike most planetarium software, Celestia doesn't confine you to the surface of the Earth. You can travel throughout the solar system, to any of over 100,000 stars, or even beyond the galaxy.
All movement in Celestia is seamless; the exponential zoom feature lets you explore space across a huge range of scales, from galaxy clusters down to spacecraft only a few meters across. A 'point-and-goto' interface makes it simple to navigate through the universe to the object you want to visit.
Celestia is expandable. Celestia comes with a large catalog of stars, galaxies, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, and spacecraft. If that's not enough, you can download dozens of easy to install add-ons with more objects.
Šeha

#69 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

zoom66 wrote:izgleda da je gotovo sa podrshkom za power pc procesore:

LogicielMac publishes a screenshot of the system requirements for Mac OS X Snow Leopard which was seeded to developers this week. The requirements list the following:

- An Intel Processor
- An internal, external, or shared DVD drive
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- Display connected to an Apple-supplied video card
- 9GB of disk space, or 12GB for developer tools

Ovo su malo prebrzo uradili po mom misljenju... G5 su jos uvijek dobre masine.
Atrus

#70 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Apple izbacuje operativne sisteme k'o da su zvake...taman je Leopard postao stabilan, kao sto je bio Tigar 10.4.11, kad evo ti ga 10.6, koji ce, mozda, biti nestabilan do 10.6.2. Neka nogiraju PPC, samo Intel.
Atrus

#71 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Pa neka narod kupuje, a Apple zaradjuje. Evo, recimo iMac, ima DVD burner koji je cisti shit (MatSHITa). Uzasno spor, nekvalitetan, ali ti ga Stevo zaracuna k'o da je LaCie kvalitet.
Šeha

#72 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

Atrus wrote:Pa neka narod kupuje, a Apple zaradjuje. Evo, recimo iMac, ima DVD burner koji je cisti shit (MatSHITa). Uzasno spor, nekvalitetan, ali ti ga Stevo zaracuna k'o da je LaCie kvalitet.

LaCie je fuj fujeva! Najgori externi HDD na svijetu. Ja sam u godini dana imao vise od 10% failure rate (jedno pedeset sam ih otvorio). Sto odmah iz kutije sto naknadno.

Oni mali narandzasti su ok, govorim o onim vecim.
Šeha

#73 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Šeha »

zoom66 wrote:

pochetkom ove godine kupim lacie d2 quadra 750gb, nakon par dana onako vishe u zajebanciji poshaljem zahtjev za support ticket glede ventilatora koji se nije gasio u auto modu kad mac ide da spava. :D 3 dana kasnije stize mi paket od fedexa i u paketu ganc novi hdd 8) i uputa kako da im vratim onaj moj. ako nishta, imaju support za 10. :)
Vise i ne pitaju sta mu je bilo... odmah salju novi...

Naucili :D :D :D
Atrus

#74 Re: Apple MAC all about

Post by Atrus »

Moje iskustvo sa LaCie je potpuno suprotno. Radi, radi i radi. Mozda Francuzi salju Amerima felericne? Nego, fino je vidjeti da na forumu Sarajevo-X ne ismijavaju vise Mac.
Last edited by Atrus on 13/06/2008 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Peti

Post by Richard Peti »

Last edited by Richard Peti on 21/05/2015 08:35, edited 2 times in total.