Nostrifikacija strane visokoskolske diplome u BiH

Naučna otkrića, edukacija, školstvo, univerziteti, fakulteti...
mondura

#1 Nostrifikacija strane visokoskolske diplome u BiH

Post by mondura »

S obzirom da sam vidjela par diskusija na ovu temu, i s obzirom da sam upravo prosla kroz operaciju nostrifikacije diplome, za sve vas koji jos niste nostrificirali svoju diplomu koju ste stekli van BiH, evo vam savjeta i pomoci. Da biste nostrificirali svoju diplomu u Federaciji BiH, morate da se naoruzate zivcima, novcem i strpljenjem. Rektorat Univerziteta u Sarajevu trazi moguce i nemoguce kako bi nostrificirali diplomu. Spisak potrebnih dokumenata je slijedeci:

POTREBNA DOKUMENTACIJA ZA NOSTRIFlKACIJU/EKVIVALENCIJU
INOSTRANE DIPLOME:
1. DIPLOMA- OVJERENA KOPIJA I ORIGINAL NA UVID
2. NASTAVNI PLAN I PROGRAM STUDIJA
3. TRANSKRIPT OCJENA I PREDMETA
4. BIOGRAFIJA
5. DOKAZ 0 PISMENOM OBRACANJU MATICNOM ILl SRODNOM
FAKULTETU U BiH
Svi dokumenti moraju biti prevedeni ovjereni od strane sudskog previodioca,
a dostavljaju se i kopije originalnih dokumenata.
Uz zahtjev se dostavljaju po tri primjerka svakog dokumenta, s tim da dva
primjerka ne moraju biti ovjerena.

Sve gore navedeno se moze odraditi, ali toliko vremena oduzima, i tolikih ljutih faca se morate nagledati dok ne dodjete do momenta kada sve te dokumente predate na Rektorat. Cijena nostrifikacije na Rektoratu je 15 KM po ispitu, magisteriji i doktorati su puno skuplji.

U RS, se formirala komisija pri Ministarstvu prosvjete i kulture RS, Komisija za informisanje i priznavanje. Komisija je pocela sa radom sredinom augusta. Ljudi su toliko profesionalni, i tako pojednostavili proces nostrifikacije stranih diploma, da je to nevjerovatno. Mi iz Federacije sav taj proces nostrifikacije mozemo obaviti i u Banja Luci, i za sve vas koji ste zainteresirani na linku http://www.vladars.net/lt/min/mp.html imate sve informacije kako to uraditi. Imate upustvo o postupku, i formular koji ispunite. Nostrifikacija kosta 300 KM, prevodi ovjereni kod sudskih tumaca u FBiH su validni, kao i dokumenti ovjereni u nekoj od opcina u FBiH su validni. Kada rjesenje o nostrifikaciji diplome bude izdato, salju vam ga na kucnu adresu.

Nadam se da ce vam gore navedene informacije biti od koristi. Sa srecom!
Bosanac sa dna kace

Post by Bosanac sa dna kace »

nostrifikacija izidje najmanje 1000 KM :-?
Truba

Post by Truba »

Bosanac sa dna kace wrote:nostrifikacija izidje najmanje 1000 KM :-?
to nije puno ako ćeš odmah dobit posao i otplatiti prvom platom

:roll: :(
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Prilikom prelaska na drugi fakultet sam prepis ocjena za studente iz BiH kosta 10KM po polozenom ispitu... 50KM je posudba vlastitih dokumenata o zavrsenoj srednjoj skoli... Upis... Ispiti... Itd...

Nema dzabe ni u stare babe... Al' mi zaista nije jasno ovakvo razmisljanje... Sta treba sada, zaliti nekoga? Zaliti one koji zavrsise ovdje pa nemaju posla? Ili zaliti one koji su svjesno otisli studirati negdje drugo pa moraju platiti nostrifikaciju? Zaliti neke trece? Zaliti zaliti zaliti? :roll:
Citizen-X

Post by Citizen-X »

Meni treca drzava priznala diplomu iz prve drzave samo mi moja drzava nije - ne znam je l zalosno il je smijesno...Teorije nema da cu trazit nostrifikaciju diplome od nekog ko nije dostojan da je priznaje pa makar nikad neJmo hljeba kod nas.... Tuzno - sta reci....
danas

Post by danas »

Citizen-X wrote:Meni treca drzava priznala diplomu iz prve drzave samo mi moja drzava nije - ne znam je l zalosno il je smijesno...Teorije nema da cu trazit nostrifikaciju diplome od nekog ko nije dostojan da je priznaje pa makar nikad neJmo hljeba kod nas.... Tuzno - sta reci....
da... mozes raditi sa tom diplomom gdje hoces, bez problema... priznata svuda, a u BH ne...

nego poslije neke haman 'nostrifikacije'...

e ova budala im ne placala taj porez na glupost...
WizzardFromBOZ

Post by WizzardFromBOZ »

danas wrote: e ova budala im ne placala taj porez na glupost...
tako sam im i ja rekao prije par godina, kad sam saznao da za ovakve kao ja (tj. s ovakvim diplomama) vlada nestasica i kad sam saznao da mi obavezno treba nostrifikacija diplome stecene vani i da ista kosta oko 1000 KM. najsmijesnije mi je bilo to sto tada tamo (banjaluka) nije ni postojao takav studij. sa cime bi je samo usporedjivali?!
danas

Post by danas »

26.6.2007. ONASA

Interview with Ambassador Douglas Davidson

The Head of the OSCE Mission talks with ONASA about educational reform and its challenges, including the BiH Law on Higher Education, as well as about segregated schooling and civic involvement in education.

Following is the full transcript of the interview:

26 June 2007

Q: Mr. Davidson, could you single out some of the most important projects of the OSCE Mission to BiH is currently working on and what should citizens expect of their outcome?

A: I would single out several areas in which we work. The first is strengthening the system of justice in this country so that it produces fairer and more frequent criminal trials, increased prosecution of those alleged to have committed war crimes, and enhanced compliance with international human rights standards at all stages of these criminal proceedings. Similarly, we are working to ensure that the human rights all citizens, regardless of their nation, are respected without discrimination. Both these things are particularly important in enabling refugees and the displaced to return to and remain in their former communities. At the same time, we are helping to strengthen the other essential institutions of democracy – civil society, parliaments, the press – strengthened so that democratically-elected governments become more responsive to their constituents and well-informed citizens become more active in their own governance. There are also far too many weapons and there is far too much ammunition in this country. Together with other international agencies, we therefore work with the competent ministries so that these weapons and ammunitions are disposed of safely, before they become a threat to the people who live here.

Q: The OSCE mandate is, among other things, to support local authorities in improving the education system in BiH. Are you satisfied with the work done so far? If not, please tell us why?

A: Education is one of those areas in which, despite the involvement of a number of international organizations, which range from the European Commission to the Council of Europe, very little has changed since the end of the war. In fact, as far as I can tell, very little has changed in education in Bosnia and Herzegovina since the days of Yugoslavia, with the exception that schools are now divided by ethnicity. Whenever I visit such divided schools, I almost always find that the teachers in them, who are quite often at odds with one another, somehow managed to teach together peacefully in the same schools before the war.

Furthermore, education is definitely not producing results commensurate with the public money expended on it. Bosnia and Herzegovina devotes a relatively high proportion of its gross domestic product – 4.3 percent, which equates to 11 percent of general government spending, according to World Bank statistics – to education but the attainment of its students is steadily declining. The World Bank notes that 40% of eighth grade students in Bosnia and Herzegovina now lack the most basic skills and knowledge in mathematics. In addition, in a point that I believe is equally if not more important, the Bank points out that many students are receiving an insufficient general education. Students still, it seems, prefer to enroll in costly and ill-equipped vocational secondary schools that are mostly training them for the jobs of the Yugoslav past rather than preparing them for the challenges of the globalized future.

Q: What do you think about the BiH Law on Higher Education, which was recently adopted by the House of Representatives and which is also expected to be adopted by the House of Peoples?

A: I hope this law improves higher education. But much depends on how the authorities here carry it out. If they comply with the law – something that has so far been rather rare in education here – then the law should integrate universities in a way that enables them to use the limited amount of money currently at their disposal more sensibly; should permit graduates to have the diplomas they have earned abroad recognized here without the expensive and time-consuming and ridiculous process of “nostrification”; and should allow students to study elsewhere in Europe – as long, of course, as they have a student visa, money for tuition, and a few other things besides. If, however, they do not comply, then this failure may simply encourage your best and brightest students to go abroad for their higher education and not to return, which would be not just a pity but a detriment to Bosnia and Herzegovina’s future.

Q: Do you believe that this Law effectively regulates higher education in BiH and could result in a higher level of satisfaction among BiH students?

A: It will certainly regulate higher education. It is a very prescriptive law. But it seems to me that the improvement of your universities requires more than just a law. I still remember, in my second week on this job, attending a conference for students on the topic of a law on higher education. Afterwards I chatted with one obviously very bright student, who complained to me that all she did here was take tests, whereas her sister, who was studying at Oxford University, wrote essays and sat down every week with her professor to discuss them. It occurred to me then and still occurs to me now that if you could confine professors to teaching at just one institution of higher education rather than five or six, if you could get them to spend more time with their students both in class and in person, and if you could find the money to give them the time to engage in basic research rather than having to hold down a number of jobs simultaneously, then with or without a law you would be making a significant contribution to the level of satisfaction among students.

Q: During the adoption of the proposal of the Law on Higher Education, a common objection was that it “cements fragmentation within the higher education system” as well as the law’s most obvious flaw that it does not guarantee financing of the system at the State level, which is a problem for students. How would you comment on these objections?

A: I’m not actually sure what “cementing fragmentation” means. It sounds like it means to glue pieces of a broken object back together. It reminds me of something I read in a book about antiquities smuggling in Italy. Such smugglers often break antiquities into pieces to get them out of the country and then reassemble them later. A Swiss policeman learned to his cost what this means when he lifted a very valuable ancient Greek bowl by its handles only to find it disintegrating into fragments again. This suggests that cemented fragments are rarely as strong as a unified whole.

One way to create such a unified whole in higher education is to finance everything from the state budget. But while in most states certain competencies – such as defense and foreign affairs – need to rest solely with the state, there is no single model for organizing education in general and higher education in particular even in the so-called European Higher Education Area. Each country has to find the solution that best suits its needs. Whatever way this country chooses to finance its institutions of higher education, however, it needs to do so in a way that ensures quality. Right now you have a case of too many universities chasing too few convertible marks.

Q: The OSCE Mission has in the past consistently pointed to the problem of “two schools under one roof” that is still present in BiH. Is there any information as to how many of these schools there are and also, what is your opinion on this issue?

A: Well, it depends on how you count them, but the usual estimate is that there are around fifty. A Frenchman named H. I. Marrou once wrote that “A school is a microcosm in which the macrocosm of culture is reflected…” Such divided schools reflect the cultural schisms in this country in the worst possible way. I used to blame the existence of “two in one” schools solely on nationalist politicians. Some recent research we have done, however, suggests that parents of all ethnicities are willing to go to pretty extraordinary lengths – in one case, even to resort to unsafe ferry rides into Serbia – to make sure their children go to school with their own kind and are educated in their “own” language and culture. I can understand this desire, but I fear that these parents are shortchanging both their own children and their country. The current constitution, after all, says that this is a country of made up of Serbs, Croats, Bosniacs and Others. I can’t see how it is going to survive, much less prosper and enter the European Union, if its students learn nothing about the other constituent peoples in the country, much less about the common history and identity and heritage they all share as fellow citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina. I also can’t see how it is going to advance as a society governed by the rule of law if its students learn early on that there is no penalty for violating that law.

Q: Do you believe that it is acceptable that such schools still exist in some parts of BiH at the beginning of 21st century, considering that children are being divided along ethic lines under the guise of separate curriculums?

A: It’s a pity that such schools continue to exist, with separate administrations, separate entrances, separate shifts, and all the rest. Such separate schooling is not also ugly in itself and harmful to the youth of the country, it also violates several conventions to which Bosnia and Herzegovina is a party as well as the country’s own laws. This, however, seems not to matter at all to anyone in a position to do something about it. We should not forget, however, that “two schools under one roof” are not the only form of segregated schooling present nowadays in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In other parts of the Federation and in the Republika Srpska, children also tend to go to schools that are predominantly mono-ethnic. Just the other day I met with some Bosniacs in Bratunac who complained that their children were denied their “national group of subjects” in the local schools; they clearly wanted a branch school in which Bosniacs predominated to change its status and presumably its curriculum. In every part of this country where different peoples live alongside one another the question arises of whether to send children to school together or separately. Too often the answer is the latter. In this sense, “two schools under one roof” represent only the tip of the iceberg, the most visible part of a problem that exists in fact throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Q: Keeping in mind that even members of parents’ councils in some of these schools point out that “they function very well individually” and do not accept imposed solutions, how can this problem be solved and could the OSCE help in its resolution?

A: One of the biggest debates that rages in any country is how to organize schools. I was, for instance, in Vienna last week. There the newspaper Die Presse devoted many columns on two successive days to “schulreform.” It seems that some people in Austria want to create middle schools for students from the ages of, if I recall correctly, ten to fourteen. As this suggests, people everywhere – except perhaps in Bosnia and Herzegovina – are constantly asking themselves how they can improve their schools. It is one thing for an individual school to function well. It is quite another for it to equip students for contemporary life, where everything from technology to career choices changes constantly and ever more rapidly. I might suggest that parents councils might usefully ponder the World Bank’s statistics that I mentioned earlier and ask themselves if “well-functioning” is enough of a criterion on which to base the judgment of a school’s performance.
pitt

Post by pitt »

eto on se nasao pametan da govori nasim mudrim vodjama da ne mlate pare. :D:D
I onda se cude sto nece da se raja vraca iz dijaspore i pomogne obnovi i razvoju drzave :D
danas

Post by danas »

pitt wrote:eto on se nasao pametan da govori nasim mudrim vodjama da ne mlate pare. :D:D
I onda se cude sto nece da se raja vraca iz dijaspore i pomogne obnovi i razvoju drzave :D
ma nemo' tako :D :D fino ti je reko covjek -- nema dzabe ni u stare babe :D :D

i jesi to fukara pa nemas 1 000 keka za nostrifikaciju :lol: i cuj, nece da se vraca raja iz dijasore? :? kako bolan nece? pa navalili dole otkad su culi da se strana diploma vazda vise pika -- otese haman sve poslove 'domacima' :lol:

ozbiljno sad, meni zaista nije jasno sta oni to 'nostrifikuju' -- diploma se ili priznaje ili ne priznaje... u USA recimo generalno ne priznaju MD ili law degree sa stranih skola, i tu onda proces 'nostrifikacije' obuhvata polaganje dodatnih ispita i testova -- da bi se kandidat doveo na USA standard (ma sta to znacilo)... koliko vidim, nostrifikacija dole znaci samo neki pecat (koji debelo platis), a sve da bi ti sefika sa biroa rekla -- aj' eto, sad valja...
pitt

Post by pitt »

valja se sa sefikom upoznat......i kesu ponjet :D:D:D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

pitt wrote:valja se sa sefikom upoznat......i kesu ponjet :D:D:D
Jesi ti ono o nekoj guzovaci neki dan pricao? ;) Jok, nejma vise ni ovdje guzovace :D

Ili ti ga:
pitt wrote: Ma ja....ima i Kanade i Australije ....gdje se jos malo i moze guzovace :)
pitt

Post by pitt »

Ne znam ja ima li......de cire raji koliko si kafe TURIO :D:D:D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

A sto se javljas ako ne znas :D
pitt

Post by pitt »

pa da saznam....moze mi zatrebati. Ne budi cicija vec nam otrkij tajnu uspjeha :D:D nek i dijaspora ima nekog hajra od tebe. :-D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Gluho bilo :-) Dosta je sto ja imam koristi od dijaspore :lol:
danas

Post by danas »

kako ono ide ona -- smejem se, a plakao bih... :roll: :roll: :-?
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Nemoj... Bice posla ba...
pitt

Post by pitt »

pa nemamo mi dijasporci stele ko vi :D :D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

pitt wrote:pa nemamo mi dijasporci stele ko vi :D :D
Jbg vi ste otisli na guzovacu... A ovdje toga nema... Ne mozes se jebati a da ti ne udje nikako...
pitt

Post by pitt »

Vidi se da ne znas sta je guzovaca......ili neces da kazes :D:D
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

pitt wrote:Vidi se da ne znas sta je guzovaca......ili neces da kazes :D:D
Zato ti znas ;)
pitt

Post by pitt »

kamo srece.....ovdje ne pali koga znas.....vec koliko znas :)
_BosanaC

Post by _BosanaC »

Drago mi je zbog tebe :D

Meni da nije stele u zivotu vjerovatno me nigdje ne bi ni bilo...
danas

Post by danas »

_BosanaC wrote: Meni da nije stele u zivotu vjerovatno me nigdje ne bi ni bilo...
znamo... lijepo je sto priznajes...

i imas li slucajno sta reci glede diplome ili nostrifikacije iste?