Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

GandalfSivi

#651 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by GandalfSivi »

jeza u ledja wrote: 07/05/2024 17:39
Usput, Izraelci danas izjavise kao ovaj upad u Rafu je bio limitiran, tj. to nije bilo to sto se tice ocekivane invazije.
Testira Bibi. Malo Amere sa crvenim linijama, malo ove skroz desne ludjake u vladi… Ne vidim kako ovo moze stati, ali ono, zaba, voda, kuhanje…
anex
Nindža revizor
Grijem se na: čumur
Vozim: točak skot
Horoskop: imam

#652 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by anex »

Grean wrote: 07/05/2024 23:56
Rothmans wrote: 17/03/2024 08:12
Bloo wrote: 16/03/2024 21:29 Idemo ponovo.
Zasto se sad preuzeo ovakav naziv teme ? Ova klaonica spada u temu Izrael je opet pocinio zlocin. Il su ti i Markale srpsko bosnjacki odnosi, Tuzlanska kapija srpsko bosnjacki odnosi, Srebrenica malo zaostreni srpsko bosnjacki odnosi itd?
Koja je to kuja, ona raspala. Gledaj joj imena teme.

I da...

"Bog Staroga zavjeta je nedvojbeno najantipatičniji fiktivni lik svih vremena: ljubomoran i ponosan na to; sitničav, nepravedan, zlopamtilo, frik kontrole nad ljudima; osvetoljubiv, krvoločan etnički čistač; ženomrzac, homofob, rasist, čedomorac, genocidan, sinoubojica, pošiljatelj pošasti, megaloman, sadomazohist, naprasiti zlobni nasilnik."
Sretno u Banovićima...
Do kraja života.
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure
Vozim: Golf 7.5 GTI

#653 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

US reveals it paused shipment of bombs for Israel over Rafah concerns
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68974624
Bossona

#654 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Bossona »

SmokingMan

#655 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by SmokingMan »

Preporuka ako niste gledali!

Bloo
Globalna šefica

#656 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Bloo »

@Bossona

Meyer developed a theory based on the work of Hans Keilson regarding "sequential traumatizing," according to which Jewish collective remembering in a ritual setting of numerous past traumatic events befalling the community. Meyer argues that the current government of Israel has used this re-traumatization of Jews with regard to the Holocaust, in order to indoctrinate and inculcate loyalty to Israel against its enemies. He applied this to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, arguing that Israel dehumanizes Palestinians the same way that Nazi Germany dehumanized Jews.[13][20] He expanded on this sense of an analogy in the following terms:

I cannot help but hear echoes of the Nazi mythos of "blood and soil" in the rhetoric of settler fundamentalism which claims a sacred right to all the lands of biblical Judea and Samaria. The various forms of collective punishment visited upon the Palestinian people — coerced ghettoization behind a "security wall"; the bulldozing of homes and destruction of fields; the bombing of schools, mosques, and government buildings; an economic blockade that deprives people of the water, food, medicine, education and the basic necessities for dignified survival — force me to recall the deprivations and humiliations that I experienced in my youth.
dr_Evil

#657 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by dr_Evil »

Bloo wrote: 08/05/2024 09:20 @Bossona

Meyer developed a theory based on the work of Hans Keilson regarding "sequential traumatizing," according to which Jewish collective remembering in a ritual setting of numerous past traumatic events befalling the community. Meyer argues that the current government of Israel has used this re-traumatization of Jews with regard to the Holocaust, in order to indoctrinate and inculcate loyalty to Israel against its enemies. He applied this to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, arguing that Israel dehumanizes Palestinians the same way that Nazi Germany dehumanized Jews.[13][20] He expanded on this sense of an analogy in the following terms:

I cannot help but hear echoes of the Nazi mythos of "blood and soil" in the rhetoric of settler fundamentalism which claims a sacred right to all the lands of biblical Judea and Samaria. The various forms of collective punishment visited upon the Palestinian people — coerced ghettoization behind a "security wall"; the bulldozing of homes and destruction of fields; the bombing of schools, mosques, and government buildings; an economic blockade that deprives people of the water, food, medicine, education and the basic necessities for dignified survival — force me to recall the deprivations and humiliations that I experienced in my youth.
Mozemo slobodno reci da sve to mozemo reflektirati na "balkane moj".
jeza u ledja

#658 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by jeza u ledja »

Velkoski wrote: 08/05/2024 06:21
Anonimni zvanicnik. :oops:

Foluska. Neka objave to javno.
SmokingMan

#659 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by SmokingMan »

Ima još jedan interesatna detalj u odnosu SDA i Izraela: budući kako su od 1989 godine veze između ove dvije zemlje jačale i kako bi to "savezništvo" bilo lišeno skoro svih nedostataka i sumnji oformljena je neka vrsta protuterorističkog ureda JATWG. jedna od najvećih benifita za Izrael, ali i velika briga za USA, je da je u Izraelu od početka 90.tih započeo sa skladištenjem oružja na svojoj teritoriji, i to su činili iz razloga da bi ono bilo dostupnbo u slučaju kriznih situacija, to znači da su i mimo redovnih izdašnih donacija, i oprosta zajmova, ili konstatnih umanjivanja kamata na zajmove za razvoj naoružanja posjedovali viškove istog. Međutim, ono što je brinulo Pentagon je da li bi Amerikanci u slučaju krize na BI bili u mogućnosti da koriste isto to oružje. Ali da na kraju stvar bude najzanimljivija, veliki dio tog uskladištenog oružja je na kraju bio protračen u ratu s Libanom. :D
Truba

#660 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Truba »

nažalost, ove izjave židova iz Zapadne Europe i Sjeverne Amerike o Izraelu
me podsjećaju na izjave Zagrepčana u vezi sa situacijom Hrvata i Bošnjaka 1993. ili danas u Uskoplju ili Stocu u FBiH

koliko je to relevantno, koliko pojme komprehendiranu složenu situaciju

to me podsjeća na komunističke šuplje u ekonomiji mi moramo mi trebamo...
Bossona

#661 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Bossona »

Bloo wrote: 08/05/2024 09:20 @Bossona

Preživjela žrtva Nacizma i Holokausta najbolje razumije Palestince nad kojima se planski i sistematski sprovodi višedecenijska ideologija Zionizma,....
Danas se nad Palestincima u 21 vijeku sprovodi završna faza progona i istrebljenja od strane zionističke vlasti za koju je svaki Palestinac osuđen na nestanak,.....

Arizona State scholar on leave after video of verbal attack on woman in hijab goes viral
Jonathan Yudelman, a research scholar at Arizona State University, called the woman an expletive at a pro-Israel rally outside campus, video appears to show.

Arizona State scholar on leave after video of incident with woman in hijab posted online

May 7, 2024,
By Dennis Romero
An Arizona State University postdoctoral research scholar is on leave as the institution investigates his confrontation with a woman in a hijab that was captured on video, the school said Tuesday.

The confrontation happened Sunday during a pro-Israel rally just outside campus in Tempe. Viral cellphone video shows the scholar, Jonathan Yudelman, and another man, not identified, confront the woman, who was wearing a hijab.

It's not clear what happened before the video captures Yudelman facing off with the woman, but in the clip, he said, "I’m literally in your face — that’s right."

The woman backs away as Yudelman repeatedly advances, sometimes with his hands raised, and gets inches away from her.

"You’re disrespecting my religious boundaries," the woman says.

"You disrespect my sense of humanity, b----," Yudelman says back.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/as ... rcna151165
Pro Zionist je profesor na ASU Arizona State University sa istom ideologijom koja istrebljuje Palestince!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... otest.html
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure

#662 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

Sve što Hinkle objavi trebate mjeriti jedno 19 puta, lik je hodajuća dezinformacija i ruski propagandista. Možda smo trenutno "na istoj strani", ali on to radi čisto zbog koristi.
Sanjarko

#663 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Sanjarko »

Kaže juče ili neki dan prije nego su ugasili Al Jazeera TV u Jerusalemu, neki Palestinac šta je on kriv, kaže nit sam Hamas, i da je građevinac, šljaker znači samo.

Eto koga Bibi i co ubijaju, maltretiraju itd.
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure

#664 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

AJ više nema pravo ni da ulazi u Gazu. Jedina demokratija i tako te bajke :mrgreen:
Sanjarko

#665 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Sanjarko »

Velkoski wrote: 08/05/2024 15:58 AJ više nema pravo ni da ulazi u Gazu. Jedina demokratija i tako te bajke :mrgreen:
Ma sad su je ugasili skroz. Juče ili prekjuče. U Jerusalemu neki dan.

Bila je i vijest da su maltretirali ne znam koje Kršćane.
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure

#666 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

šokiran sam :shock:
jeza u ledja

#667 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by jeza u ledja »

jeza u ledja wrote: 08/05/2024 14:57

Sad vidim napokon neko je zvanicno ovo priznao (State Department). Hvala kurcu. Sad ocekujem raznorazne osude i napade od strane Republikanaca.
Point.

#668 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Point. »

Velkoski wrote: 08/05/2024 19:46

Uh al ga je Morgan kulturno izgazao.
melac

#669 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by melac »

Point. wrote: 08/05/2024 20:41
Velkoski wrote: 08/05/2024 19:46

Ogolio do srzi kako razmisljaju ili bolje reci kako djeluju.
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure

#670 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

BREAKING: Biden says 'I'm not supplying the weapons' if Israel launches assault on Gaza's Rafah, after US paused bomb shipment. - AP
GandalfSivi

#671 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by GandalfSivi »

Biden, CNN, moze li javnije?

GandalfSivi

#672 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by GandalfSivi »

Point. wrote: 08/05/2024 20:41
I onda se popisao sam po sebi dovodjeci u emisiju onog spijuna koji je uz to realno mentalni bolesnik…
Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure

#673 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by Velkoski »

jeza u ledja

#674 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by jeza u ledja »

GandalfSivi wrote: 09/05/2024 00:19

Biden, CNN, moze li javnije?

Ne moze. :oops: :D

Upratio sam vec brate, ima post iznad.

Jedna glupaca iz Likuda izjavila ovo:
“The US is threatening not to give us precision missiles. Well, I have news for the US: We have imprecise missiles! So maybe instead of using a precise missile to take out a specific room or a specific building, I’ll use my imprecise missiles to flatten 10 buildings. That’s what I’ll do. If you don’t give me precise missiles, I’ll use imprecise missiles,” the Likud MK declared.“
jeza u ledja

#675 Re: Izraelsko Palestinski odnosi Vol 2

Post by jeza u ledja »

Evo upravo sad citam. O ovom sam govorio:
The administration was hoping the pause would send a quiet message and did not announce it publicly at first, but the Israelis leaked it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/08/us/p ... srael.html