How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Najbolji i najgori filmovi, serije, sve o sedmoj umjetnosti...

Moderator: _BataZiv_0809

Zaniber1

#1 Re: How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Post by Zaniber1 »

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone? Actually, you can use iTunes which is a good tool for apple users. when you sync with it, it can automatically backup your data in it. So you can restore iPhone from iTunes backup directly.
Remember not to connect iPhone to PC directly unless you choose "prevent iPhone from syncing automatically."
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
all you data come back.
how to restore contacts on iPhone
If you are not lucky to lose all backup and no backup in iTunes, sorry to tell you that you cannot restore iPhone unless you do not mind using iPhone Data Recovery programs.
Liken11

#2 Re: How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Post by Liken11 »

Once you deleted data from your iPhone, you should not use your iPhone anymore before you recover the lost data. Backup data and other data to iTunes is the best way to aviod data loss from your iPhone. However, if you did not backup them to iTunes with the iPhone data recovery, you can also recover them, but the process may be a little complicated. And if you have backup the data before, it is much easier. With this data recovery for iPhone, you can extract the photos from your iTunes backup files selectively. No need to connect you iPhone to computer, therefore, even you iPhone is broken or stolen, you can restore iPhone contacts, retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.

Want to know how to recover lost data from iPhone and other iOS devices?We can tell you all.
iPhone Data Recovery enable you to find the backup file and preview the contacts, SMS, photos, videos, calendar, notes and call history in details, it’s work for iPhone 6/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS .Welcome to read and have a try.
how to recover deleted contacts from android
how to recover deleted data from android
eudoraangus

#3 Re: How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Post by eudoraangus »

As for me, I used Android data Recovery, it is capable of recovering messages, contacts, photos and video from an Android phone or tablet. Due to the ease-to-use interface, it's ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. Scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want, this is be your best choice if you need to restore your lost message. Here you can find the detail:
How to Restore Messages from HTC
How to Restore Contacts from HTC
Angela11

#4 Re: How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Post by Angela11 »

Hi, friend. Sometimes we accidentally deleted some information, but this information is very important to us. If we have a backup, so congratulations you, you are lucky, But most people do not back up, this time we need data recovery software. Recently, I use a kind of professional data recovery software called Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android , this is my friend introduced to me, I think it is very good, because you can get all your lost or deleted files back without backup. So you can have a try, I hope it is useful to you.
How to recover htc text message ?
How to reestore contact from htc phone ?
SelmaReed

#5 Re: How to Restore HTC Messages/contacts?

Post by SelmaReed »

Liken11 wrote:Once you deleted data from your iPhone, you should not use your iPhone anymore before you recover the lost data. Backup data and other data to iTunes is the best way to aviod data loss from your iPhone. However, if you did not backup them to iTunes with the iPhone data recovery, you can also recover them, but the process may be a little complicated. And if you have backup the data before, it is much easier. With this data recovery for iPhone, you can extract the photos from your iTunes backup files selectively. No need to connect you iPhone to computer, therefore, even you iPhone is broken or stolen, you can restore iPhone contacts, retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.

Want to know how to recover lost data from iPhone and other iOS devices?We can tell you all.
iPhone Data Recovery enable you to find the backup file and preview the contacts, SMS, photos, videos, calendar, notes and call history in details, it’s work for iPhone 6/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS .Welcome to read and have a try.
how to recover deleted contacts from android
how to recover deleted data from android
Good share. Thanks.