FIFA 20

Hardware, software, mobiteli, programiranje, internet...

Moderator: Benq

soul_eclipse

#1 FIFA 20

Post by soul_eclipse »

System Requirements:

FIFA 20 Minimum PC Specs:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, Intel Core i3-2100, or equivalent
Memory: 8GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, or equivalent
Hard Drive: At least 50 GB of free space
Online Connection Requirements: 512kbps minimum internet speed. Internet Connection required to install and play.

FIFA 20 Recommended PC Specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 870K, Intel i3 6300T or equivalent
Memory: 8GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670, or equivalent
Hard Drive: At least 50 GB of free space
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband connection recommended. Internet Connection required to install and play.

What is EA SPORTS VOLTA Football?
VOLTA - meaning 'to return' in Portuguese - takes the game back to the streets with an authentic small-sided football experience. VOLTA moves you from the roar of the stadium to the rhythm of the streets in football playgrounds all over the world as you build your player, **** your gear, and express your own personal style.

Gameplay
Express your style in VOLTA with a custom-built gameplay system grounded in football realism. Inspired by the authentic small-sided form of football played in streets, cages, and futsal courts across the world; VOLTA gameplay immerses you in the flow of the street with new tools including simplified flicks and skill moves, new flair animations, and even the option to use the wall to your advantage.

Customisation
VOLTA Football gives you countless ways to customise and personalise your player. From how they dress, to their hairstyle and tattoos, and new celebratory emotes, create your male or female player and showcase them across the various game modes in VOLTA Football.

Gear
Show off your style in VOLTA Football by equipping your player with the latest vanity items ranging from shirts, shoes, and sweaters to different tattoos and hairstyles. Unlock more vanity items as you progress through VOLTA by completing in-game challenges.

Locations
VOLTA Football brings football playgrounds from all over the globe to life. From an underpass in Amsterdam, to a neighbourhood cage in London, to a Tokyo rooftop, VOLTA Football lets you taste the regional experience of the global game.

Play it your way
Customisation is at the centre of the way you play VOLTA Football. Play 3v3 Rush (No GK’s), 4v4, 4v4 Rush, 5v5 and Professional Futsal. In addition, VOLTA offers different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls, giving you the freedom to play the beautiful game the way you want.

VOLTA modes:

VOLTA Kick-Off: Take your favourite professional teams back to the streets and compete in a number of VOLTA locations and match formats. Play PSG vs. Lyon in Paris, the Madrid derby in the streets of Spain, or Chelsea vs. Spurs in a London cage.
VOLTA World: Build up your VOLTA team by playing through Single Player Matches against community generated squads in a variety of formats and locations. After each victory, recruit a player from the opposing team and build your squad up in terms of both skill and chemistry.
VOLTA Story: Take your unique player through a narrative driven experience, where you face off against various legends of street football from around the world. Earn rewards, customise your player, and recruit for your squad, culminating in the VOLTA World Championship tournament in Buenos Aires.
VOLTA League: Play your way through promotion and relegation with the online VOLTA League. The new player versus player formats places your team against others online, where wins lead to promotion into a higher division.

New Gameplay Features:

Authentic Game Flow
Authentic Game Flow gives AI-controlled players an increased understanding of time, space, and position on the pitch, placing more emphasis on user-controlled play through new Dynamic One-on-Ones, enhanced AI Defending, and Natural Player Motion.
Dynamic One-on-Ones: built using the game tempo from the world's best leagues, an overhauled gameflow offers more true-to-life spacing and pace of play, resulting in more 1 on 1 opportunities putting emphasis on user-controlled Decisive Moments.
AI Defending: an overhaul in the positioning and tackling system creates an environment for AI to better complement the user-controlled player. AI will offer intelligent defensive support, while rewarding and advantaging user defending.
Natural Player Motion: with locomotion and positioning innovations AI players move in a more natural and composed fashion than ever before, creating realistic football movement for all players on the pitch.

Decisive Moments
Decisive Moments give you more control over the moments that determine the outcome of a match. From Composed Finishing in the final third to Controlled Tackling at the back, along with new Strafe Dribbling and a Set Piece Refresh, you'll have increased input in the key stages of each game.

Strafe Dribbling: the new strafe dribble mechanic adds more dimension to attacking options; enabling you to move with more agility than ever to lure your opponent in before beating him with speed or skill.
Controlled Tackling: Using the Active Touch System, user-controlled defending is advantaged and rewarded through a variety of new tackle animations. The cleaner the tackle, the higher the likelihood of retaining possession of the ball.
Set Piece Refresh: A system refresh gives deeper options for aiming direct free kicks and penalties and introduces more skill-based mechanics for ball-striking that are more rewarding than ever.
Composed Finishing: An overhaul in the fundamentals of shooting will give you more consistent and clinical finishing, creating a more true-to-life shooting experience that better rewards authentic finishing and offers risk and reward in more difficult situations like volleyed crosses.

Ball Physics
The new Ball Physics System elevates gameplay in FIFA 20 to a new level of realism, offering new shot trajectories, more realistic tackle interactions, and physics-driven behaviour.
Football Informed Motion: an overhauled motion system introduces more authentic ball spins and bounces that play out with more realism than ever before, creating a more true-to-life football experience.
New Shot Trajectories: with the new ball motion system a variety of realistic shot trajectories are unlocked, from technically dipping shots to knuckleballs, to swerved set-pieces and first-time rising shots.

febo_acm

#2 Re: FIFA 20

Post by febo_acm »

Isto sranje, samo drugo pakovanje koje ću igrati godinu dana... :D
Mustang1

#3 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

A noc prije googlao fifu street da vidim moze li se kako na laptop nastimati pozelio igrati. Sljedeci dan najava ova :D
Bit ce dobra stvar za smiriti zivce nakon sto ih Ultimate Team potrga :D
soul_eclipse

#4 Re: FIFA 20

Post by soul_eclipse »

Procurile su neke slike

soul_eclipse

#5 Re: FIFA 20

Post by soul_eclipse »

diablobih

#6 Re: FIFA 20

Post by diablobih »

Znaci sve isto, ama bas sve isto.
soul_eclipse

#7 Re: FIFA 20

Post by soul_eclipse »

diablobih wrote:Znaci sve isto, ama bas sve isto.
Sto se tice grafike ostace isto jer i sistemski zahtjevi su ostali isti kao i prosle godine,jedino ce promjene biti u Offline Modu,rekli su da su najvise paznje okrenuli prema gameplay,street fudbalu,journey mode i bit ce nekih novina u carrer modu.Neka samo gameplay srede i bit ce milina igrati carrer mode.
Edvin21

#8 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Edvin21 »

dodaš sve transfere koji su se desili ove godine i izbaciš istu igru, ali ruku na srce nema se šta puno ni inovirati više u ovim sportskim igrama
House

#9 Re: FIFA 20

Post by House »

"nova fizika lopte" a izgleda identično kao 19ka

:lol:
magicno_tragican

#10 Re: FIFA 20

Post by magicno_tragican »

Post ošamario soul_eclipse

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mustang1

#11 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

Pa znalo se da nece nista drasticno mijenjati, samo pripremaju teren za next gen konzole.
SmokingMan

#12 Re: FIFA 20

Post by SmokingMan »

Još jedna od novosri je FC Piemonte. :D
Chmoljo
Administrativni siledžija u penziji

#13 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Chmoljo »

Igram na 19 onaj journey, ali sam nekako zastao jer ne mogu ispuniti ciljeve sa mentorima jer je taj dio bozesacuvaj zbagovan.

Jel se to zavrsila prica o alexu hanteru sa 19?
Mustang1

#14 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

Chmoljo wrote:Igram na 19 onaj journey, ali sam nekako zastao jer ne mogu ispuniti ciljeve sa mentorima jer je taj dio bozesacuvaj zbagovan.

Jel se to zavrsila prica o alexu hanteru sa 19?
Jest.
Mada ne bi me cudilo da mozda ne ove ali sljedece godine bude nesto slicno sa njegovom sestrom :D
soul_eclipse

#15 Re: FIFA 20

Post by soul_eclipse »

Pregorio mi komp skroz ,ispao sam oz fazona pa reko da pitam imal jos kakvi novina za FIFA,uskoro cu sklapati novi PC samo za FIFU i PES,jer vracam se u edit team...Pravimo nase patcheve tj balkan lige ali ovaj put svi ce imati posebnu ligu za PES i FIFU .
febo_acm

#16 Re: FIFA 20

Post by febo_acm »

soul_eclipse wrote:Pregorio mi komp skroz ,ispao sam oz fazona pa reko da pitam imal jos kakvi novina za FIFA,uskoro cu sklapati novi PC samo za FIFU i PES,jer vracam se u edit team...Pravimo nase patcheve tj balkan lige ali ovaj put svi ce imati posebnu ligu za PES i FIFU .

šta te zanima? :D
Mustang1

#17 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

Pocelo je :D Izasao demo. Dobra Volta moci ce se ubiti vrijeme preko zime kad dosadi FUT.
Tomahawk11
Globalni moderator

#18 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Tomahawk11 »

Nije loše, u odnosu na 19, bolja grafika.
Ostalo manje-više isto.
febo_acm

#19 Re: FIFA 20

Post by febo_acm »

Po meni su malo usporili gameplay, očigledno za sada nema nelogičnih šuteva, pasovi su malo drugačiji, a i defenderi se bolje postavljaju. Smatram da će to sve prvi exploiti uništiti :D
sagosen

#20 Re: FIFA 20

Post by sagosen »

Probao demo na PS4, nije loše. Nego, interesuje me jel normalno na PS da se dešavaju frame dropovi kod gol auta, auta, slobodnih udaraca i generalno prekida? Na PCu sam igrao 19ku, 18ku i 17ku i nisu se dešavali ovakvi frame dropovi
Mustang1

#21 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

febo_acm wrote:Po meni su malo usporili gameplay, očigledno za sada nema nelogičnih šuteva, pasovi su malo drugačiji, a i defenderi se bolje postavljaju. Smatram da će to sve prvi exploiti uništiti :D
Nema vise da tvoji igraci sami uzimaju loptu ako ti nisi na njemu, vidjet cemo kako ce na futu biti.
Mustang1

#22 Re: FIFA 20

Post by Mustang1 »

Vjezbam slobodnjake 2 sata. Bit ce jebeno zabiti ali zato kad udje.. :D
vernes81

#23 Re: FIFA 20

Post by vernes81 »

Eh vrjeme je da pocnemo pricu gdje je naj jefitniji preorder :D .
febo_acm

#24 Re: FIFA 20

Post by febo_acm »

vernes81 wrote:Eh vrjeme je da pocnemo pricu gdje je naj jefitniji preorder :D .
Ja sam ovu fifu na xboxu, ali dva jarana na pc uradila preorder sa cdkeys, bilo 46$.
vernes81

#25 Re: FIFA 20

Post by vernes81 »

febo_acm wrote:
vernes81 wrote:Eh vrjeme je da pocnemo pricu gdje je naj jefitniji preorder :D .
Ja sam ovu fifu na xboxu, ali dva jarana na pc uradila preorder sa cdkeys, bilo 46$.
Nije losa cijena.