English Premier League

Fudbal/nogomet, Premijer liga, Liga prvaka, svjetska i evropska prvenstva...

Moderators: Tomahawk11, Charuga

Towelie

#24576 Re: English Premier League

Post by Towelie »

Wengeru ostani. :lol:
Logovan

#24577 Re: English Premier League

Post by Logovan »

Arsenal će ostati bez LP.

Tottenham će slaviti na kraju sezone, iako će ostati bez titule. Konačno će završiti iznad Arsenala. :D
Herr Flick

#24578 Re: English Premier League

Post by Herr Flick »

Realno je trebalo biti 4,5:0 za Tottenham,Arsenal katastrofa,bez volje igraju,jad i cemer,svaka cast Tottenhamu 90 minuta konstantno presing,bore se trce,svaka cast :thumbup:
skafiskafsnjak

#24579 Re: English Premier League

Post by skafiskafsnjak »

Polako United i Arsenal padaju...Ekipe koje su dominirale dosta vremena. Tottenham sve sigurniji putnik u LP...
SmokingMan

#24580 Re: English Premier League

Post by SmokingMan »

Towelie wrote:Wengeru ostani. :lol:
Pružiti mu priliku u narednih 3-4 godine,dok ne uigra ekipu. :D
omar little

#24581 Re: English Premier League

Post by omar little »

To put into context just how long Arsenal had the upper hand over their local rivals, here are 22 things to show what the game of football and the wider world were like when Spurs last finished above the Gunners.

FOOTBALL

1. Blackburn became Premier League champions

Rovers may be battling relegation from the Championship this season but, in 1995, Kenny Dalglish brought a first league title in 81 years to Ewood Park, thanks in no small part to Alan Shearer top-scoring with 34 goals.

2. The Premier League had 22 teams

Crystal Palace were the unfortunate club to be relegated despite finishing fourth from bottom. Four teams went down and just two came up as the top flight was reduced to 20 teams for the following season.

3. Wenger was still "Arsene Who?"
Arsene Wenger took charge of Nagoya Grampus Eight at the start of 1995 and stayed until the middle of 1996.

Then coach at J. League side Nagoya Grampus Eight, Arsene Wenger was still a virtual unknown in Europe. Stewart Houston became Arsenal's caretaker manager following George Graham's sacking in February 1995 and was in the dugout for the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup final, when former Spurs midfielder Nayim broke Gunners hearts with his famous, long-range lob in extra time that won the trophy for Real Zaragoza.

4. Dele Alli hadn't been born

Not until April 11, 1996, six days short of a full calendar year after his future club had confirmed their league finish above Arsenal, was Bamidele Jermaine Alli born in Milton Keynes. Meanwhile, as the 1994-95 season ended, Harry Kane was still three months short of his third birthday. Further afield, Lionel Messi was a seven-year-old in Newell's Old Boys' youth system while Cristiano Ronaldo, at the age of 10, joined Nacional's academy.

5. Spurs star Jurgen Klinsmann misses out on top awards

Hristo Stoichkov was the reigning Ballon d'Or holder and was succeeded by George Weah, with Klinsmann and Ajax's Jari Litmanen rounding out the top three for the 1995 prize.

Romario was reigning FIFA World Player of year having won the 1994 World Cup with Brazil. Weah was also next to win that award, beating Maldini and Klinsmann, who left Tottenham for Bayern Munich in the summer of 1995.

6. World-record transfer fee = 14.5 percent of Paul Pogba

Gianluigi Lentini was the world's most expensive player in 1995, having cost AC Milan £13 million from Torino three years earlier. The record for a transfer fee has been broken 12 times since, most recently with Paul Pogba's £89.3m move from Juventus to Manchester United last summer.

Andy Cole was Britain's most expensive player at the time, following his shock £7m move to Old Trafford from title rivals Newcastle. The Pogba deal was the 11th time the British record has been surpassed since 1995.

7. Diego Maradona was still playing
Diego Maradona was playing for Boca Juniors, sporting a hairstyle that was not in fashion at that or any other time.

The mercurial No. 10's best days were well behind him and his reputation was forever tarnished following his 15-month ban for failing a drugs test, but Maradona was still in gainful employment in 1995, returning to boyhood club Boca Juniors for one last hurrah.

8. Johan Cruyff was Barcelona coach

The late Netherlands legend, whose blueprint for success is still in effect at the Camp Nou to this day, was still in the midst of his reign as coach that brought the club 11 major trophies, including four Liga titles and a first European Cup.

9. Eric Cantona was kicked out of football
In January 1995, Eric Cantona attacked Crystal Palace fan Matthew Simmons at Selhurst Park.

Manchester United's French striker was in the middle of serving his nine-month ban from football for launching a kung fu kick at a Crystal Palace fan after being sent off at Selhurst Park. He returned the following season and led United to a Premier League and FA Cup double.

10. Key changes on and off the pitch

Football rulemakers IFAB made several changes to the laws of the game, which came into effect in 1995. They included a maximum of three substitutes permitted in any match, half-time being extended to 15 minutes and an attacking player in an offside position not being penalised if not interfering with play.

11. The pre-Sepp Blatter era

FIFA's president was Brazil's Joao Havelange; Blatter's infamous reign, which ended in resignation in 2015 amid the corruption scandal that rocked world football's governing body, would not begin for another three years.

12. MLS didn't start until following year

While plans were already afoot for a national league in the United States to replace the defunct NASL, Major League Soccer would not begin play as a 10-team championship until 1996.
WORLD EVENTS

13. Bill Clinton was U.S. president. There have been three men in the White House since then. John Major was the UK Prime Minister; four have since followed him into No. 10 Downing Street.

14. The O.J. Simpson trial had the U.S. transfixed for much of 1995, beginning in January and ending with a not guilty verdict in October.

15. "Forrest Gump" was the big winner at the 1995 Oscars, picking up six awards including best picture, director and actor. "Toy Story" was year's highest-grossing movie worldwide.

16. The second season of "Friends" was midway through its run on U.S. television.

17. Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G were still alive and making records. Oasis released hit album "What's The Story, Morning Glory?" and had their first No. 1 single in the UK with "Some Might Say."
Motorola's StarTAC, the world's first mobile phone, had not yet been released in 1995.

18. Motorola's StarTAC flip phone and Nokia's 8110 'slider' (immortalised in "The Matrix"), both of which revolutionised mobile phone technology, were both in development but would not be released until 1996.

19. Yahoo! launched its first search engine interface on the nascent World Wide Web.

20. Sony released the PlayStation to the rest of the world, having launched it in Japan in December 1994.

21. Apple purchased Steve Jobs' NeXT, bringing their co-founder back to the company a decade after being forced out and providing the catalyst for the companies reinvention as a global tech giant.

22. Forbes named Bill Gates as the world's richest individual, replacing Japanese real estate magnate Yoshiaki Tsutsumi.
:D
Jimmy McNulty
Čiča Gliša

#24582 Re: English Premier League

Post by Jimmy McNulty »

Za mene kao navijača Arsenala, Arsene Wenger će uvijek biti legenda kluba. Ako ne najveća, onda sigurno među Top 3. Ali brate, vrijeme mu je bilo da ide još prije 5 godina. Što duže ostaje na klupi sve više kvari svoj "legacy".

Arsene, vrijeme je.

Velkoski
ModeratorNaBezCenzure
Vozim: Golf 7 GTI

#24583 Re: English Premier League

Post by Velkoski »

Ma ostaje on još sezonu, vjerujte mi
missko

#24584 Re: English Premier League

Post by missko »

Velkoski wrote:Ma ostaje on još sezonu, vjerujte mi
I treba da ostane. Iducu sezone nemaevrope nek da djeci da igraju FA kup i nek jednom slozi i osvoji ligu i nek ode ko kralj
studeni76

#24585 Re: English Premier League

Post by studeni76 »

Zar ovaj Klatenburg nije zavrsio sa karijerom? Vidim sudio ovaj vikend, kad se vratio
Herr Flick

#24586 Re: English Premier League

Post by Herr Flick »

Prati li ko ArsenalFanTV na youtubu,najjači kanal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy McNulty
Čiča Gliša

#24587 Re: English Premier League

Post by Jimmy McNulty »

studeni76 wrote:Zar ovaj Klatenburg nije zavrsio sa karijerom? Vidim sudio ovaj vikend, kad se vratio
Ma to samo malo da zayebe Mike Rileya koji je šef sudačke organizacije...nešto su se dogovorili i ovaj se vratio.
Herr Flick wrote:Prati li ko ArsenalFanTV na youtubu,najjači kanal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jaooo :) pa to se već dvije godine prati. Kulminaciju je doživio ove godine nakon što ih je Bayern dobio.
Herr Flick

#24588 Re: English Premier League

Post by Herr Flick »

Jimmy McNulty wrote:
studeni76 wrote:Zar ovaj Klatenburg nije zavrsio sa karijerom? Vidim sudio ovaj vikend, kad se vratio
Ma to samo malo da zayebe Mike Rileya koji je šef sudačke organizacije...nešto su se dogovorili i ovaj se vratio.
Herr Flick wrote:Prati li ko ArsenalFanTV na youtubu,najjači kanal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jaooo :) pa to se već dvije godine prati. Kulminaciju je doživio ove godine nakon što ih je Bayern dobio.
Troopz i onaj ty najjaci :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
zomri

#24589 Re: English Premier League

Post by zomri »

Herr Flick wrote:
Jimmy McNulty wrote:
Ma :lol: to samo malo da zayebe Mike Rileya koji je šef sudačke organizacije...nešto su se dogovorili i ovaj se vratio.
Troopz i onaj ty najjaci :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Tya nije dugo bilo vidim sad se vratio. Trooopz definitivno najjaci :lol: ispod svakog njegovog videa neko prebroji koliko puta kaze blud i fam :lol: :lol:
Jimmy McNulty
Čiča Gliša

#24590 Re: English Premier League

Post by Jimmy McNulty »

Wenger must go blud...you understand fam? :lol:

Ma ona udarna petorka im je najjača što jest jest... baš su živopisni likovi.

Claude je meni najdraži jer ga svaki poraz u srce pogodi :D pravi gooner. DT je dobar, onako realan je. Troopza ionako ništa ne razumijem. Ty - šta o njemu reći. :lol: Dobar je i Kelechi. Moh zna ići na živce sa svojim pametovanjem...

:lol:

Mada ne znam što se ja smijem, navijam za Arsenal jbt :mrgreen:
SmokingMan

#24591 Re: English Premier League

Post by SmokingMan »

Baš izgledaju popišano,i ja bi izgledao isto da sam na njihovom mjestu. :D
p206

#24592 Re: English Premier League

Post by p206 »

Arsène Wenger
1996– Arsenal

Carlo Ancelotti

1996–1998 Parma
1999–2001 Juventus
2001–2009 Milan
2009–2011 Chelsea
2011–2013 Paris Saint-Germain
2013–2015 Real Madrid
2016– Bayern Munich
MOSALJOZE

#24593 Re: English Premier League

Post by MOSALJOZE »

Da radi u bilo kojem drugom klubu na dunjaluku on bi dobio otkaz davno.
Arsen ne može u kategoriju vrhunski treneri poput Fergija,Carla itd..
todd_smith

#24594 Re: English Premier League

Post by todd_smith »

zasto bi dobio lik nogu kada im 15-20 godina donosi pare i mjesto za Ligu Prvaka
SmokingMan

#24595 Re: English Premier League

Post by SmokingMan »

Dobro je da je situacija u Arsenalu došla do ovoga nivoa,čisto da se vidi koliko je Wenger u zadnjih par godina pravio greške u trasfer politici.
zomri

#24596 Re: English Premier League

Post by zomri »

Koje greške u transfer politici? Što je doveo Ozila, Sancheza, Xhaku, Mustafija i Cecha? :lol:
Muhamed Đakmić

#24597 Re: English Premier League

Post by Muhamed Đakmić »

zomri wrote:Koje greške u transfer politici? Što je doveo Ozila, Sancheza, Xhaku, Mustafija i Cecha? :lol:
Zato što svake godine skrši određen broj miliona na ublehe kojima to na čelu piše od početka karijere u Arsenalu. Male su to pare, ali se s godinama namnoži toga kamaru. A onda po običaju padne na to da mu ti igrači budu presudni u borbi za titulu, koju po običaju ne osvoji.

Nije loš trener kao što se tvrdi, ali kad si godinama kratak za jednog ili dva kvalitetna igrača u borbi za naslov, Boga mi je do tebe prvenstveno, pa tek onda do drugih.
zomri

#24598 Re: English Premier League

Post by zomri »

Muhamed Đakmić wrote:
zomri wrote:Koje greške u transfer politici? Što je doveo Ozila, Sancheza, Xhaku, Mustafija i Cecha? :lol:
Zato što svake godine skrši određen broj miliona na ublehe kojima to na čelu piše od početka karijere u Arsenalu. Male su to pare, ali se s godinama namnoži toga kamaru. A onda po običaju padne na to da mu ti igrači budu presudni u borbi za titulu, koju po običaju ne osvoji.

Nije loš trener kao što se tvrdi, ali kad si godinama kratak za jednog ili dva kvalitetna igrača u borbi za naslov, Boga mi je do tebe prvenstveno, pa tek onda do drugih.
Sve jasno, ali je tu transfer politika zadnjih godina zadnja stavka zbog koje ga treba kritikovati. Znam for a fact da bi se pola navijača Liverpoola mijenjalo za Arsenalova pojačanja.

Wenger ima taj problem da očito može nametnuti autoritet samo mladima i igračima beskičmenjacima poput Cazorle i sličnih. Sa zvijezdama ipak treba neko ko može lupiti šakom od stol.
Muhamed Đakmić

#24599 Re: English Premier League

Post by Muhamed Đakmić »

Ma da, ali sam je proizveo tu situaciju.

Meni su fakat nejasni transfera poput Chamakha, Park Chu-younga ili Welbecka. To je nekako nedostatak ambicije.

Koliko god trenutno djelovao Sanchez nezahvalno i bezobrazno (ovako sa strane posmatrano), trebaš biti žestok debelokožac da te ne pogađa sve što Arsene radi.

A ako lupi recimo na ljeto pare na Reusa, Moratu i još jednu klasu u odbrani ili veznom redu, može značajno promijeniti i stav Sancheza, a i stanje ekipe (odabrao sam dva random imena).
SmokingMan

#24600 Re: English Premier League

Post by SmokingMan »

Ja ne znam kako je Wenger uspio nasamariti i Ozila i Alexisa,koji su kvalitetom prevazišli sredinu u kojoj sada stagniraju.Sanchez je tek sada shvatio u kakvu je sredinu došao.Ozil se već odavno uklopio u ovo sivilo,i nije to taj Ozil kao što je bio u Madridu,doduše i imao je sa kim igrati.

Što se tiče preostalog igračkog kadra,to je već druga priča.

Arsenal ne oskujdeva sa novcem kao većina premijerligaša,sa 100+ miliona Funti na raspolaganju mogu se dovesti 3 kvalitetna igrača.