AMERIKA

jeza u ledja

#10901 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Ono sto sam neki dan rekao za Floridu, danas jos sa vecom
sigurnoscu kazem za Arizonu: osim ako se ne desi nesto cudno, Biden je uzima u novembru.
Cekamo sad Nevadu. :izet:
GandalfSivi

#10902 Re: AMERIKA

Post by GandalfSivi »

jeza u ledja wrote: 10/04/2024 01:22 Ono sto sam neki dan rekao za Floridu, danas jos sa vecom
sigurnoscu kazem za Arizonu: osim ako se ne desi nesto cudno, Biden je uzima u novembru.
Arizona lopatom, mozda cak i senat sada uzmu…
ultima_palabra

#10903 Re: AMERIKA

Post by ultima_palabra »

jeza u ledja wrote: 10/04/2024 01:22 Ono sto sam neki dan rekao za Floridu, danas jos sa vecom
Sto se tice abortusa, Republikanci su onaj cuko koji je sustigao auto.
GandalfSivi

#10904 Re: AMERIKA

Post by GandalfSivi »

Kaze Roger Stone da bi Devin Nunes mogao biti Trumpov podpredsjednicki kandidat 😂😂😂 Kakav bi to dernek bio…
jeza u ledja

#10905 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Cuj Devin Nunes :koluta:
ultima_palabra

#10906 Re: AMERIKA

Post by ultima_palabra »

Kontao sam da ce biti zena 100%...
jeza u ledja

#10907 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Ma kakav ba Nunes sta vam je. Neki dan se spominjao, on je valjda neka fela u Truth Social.
Sad kad su iskocili na berzu tu je bilo nekih pretumbavanja. Mozda Nunesu neka kompenzacija?

Zvuci glupo, gdje ce njega, ali kad skontas njemu bas odgovara ovako neki dupeglavac i uvlakac. Pored toga ima
i dobar vrat.
Bossona

#10908 Re: AMERIKA

Post by Bossona »

Trump trial in New York kicks off today in a historic first for a former president
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-tria ... selection/
swanfilter

#10909 Re: AMERIKA

Post by swanfilter »

Koliko on ima aktivnih slucajeva na grbaci? I moze li mu i jedan dohakati pred izbore?
ZoomZoomKiwi

#10910 Re: AMERIKA

Post by ZoomZoomKiwi »

Mislim da će tražiti odgode maksimalno dok ne prođu izbori. Naravno ako to može.
ultima_palabra

#10911 Re: AMERIKA

Post by ultima_palabra »

Na dobrom putu je da odgodi sve osim hush money slucaja na Manhattanu.
jeza u ledja

#10912 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Hush Money je poceo danas.

Kako me nerviraju pundits koji spekulisu sta kad mu presude. Nikome ne pada napamet sta ako ga oslobode. :roll:
melac

#10913 Re: AMERIKA

Post by melac »

jeza u ledja wrote: 16/04/2024 00:17 Hush Money je poceo danas.

Kako me nerviraju pundits koji spekulisu sta kad mu presude. Nikome ne pada napamet sta ako ga oslobode. :roll:
Pa napisi StruCnjak kad i kod nas ima slicnu konotaciju ovisno do konteksta.
jeza u ledja

#10914 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

melac wrote: 16/04/2024 09:16

:?
melac

#10915 Re: AMERIKA

Post by melac »

jeza u ledja wrote: 16/04/2024 13:52
melac wrote: 16/04/2024 09:16

:?
Mislim na ovo pundits = struCnjaci
jeza u ledja

#10916 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Da li bi vi bili neutralan clan porote na sudjenju Trumpu? Ovo su pitanja koja su postavljena svim potencijalnim porotnicima prilikom odabira porote:
1. Without telling us your address, in what neighborhood do you live? For example, Upper East Side, Lower East Side, Inwood, etc. How long have you lived there? Are you a native New Yorker? If not, where did you live previously?

2. What do you do for a living? How long have you been doing that? If you are retired, please tell us what you did before you retired.

3. Who is your current employer? How large is your current employer? Are you self-employed or own your own business? Who was your prior employer?

4. What is your educational background? For example, high school diploma, college degree, graduate degree, etc.

5. Are you married? Have you ever been married? Do you have children?

6. If you are married, or living with another adult, what does that person do for a living? If you have adult children, what do they do?

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you have any interests or hobbies?

8. Do you participate in any organizations or advocacy groups? Which ones?

9. Have you ever served on a jury before? If you did, please tell us how long ago that was and whether that was in Criminal Court, Civil Court or Grand Jury. Without telling us the verdict, please tell us whether the jury reached a verdict.

10. Which of the following print publications, cable and/or network programs, or online media such as websites, blogs, or social media platforms do you visit, read, or watch? (The New York Times, USA Today, New York Daily News, Huffington Post, CNN, MSNBC, Google, Facebook, X, TikTok, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, Newsday, The Washington Post, Fox News, Newsmax, MSN, Yahoo, Truth Social).

11. Do you listen to or watch podcasts? If so, which ones?

12. Do you listen to talk radio? If so, which programs?

13. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever been the victim of a crime? If so, please briefly tell us what happened.

14. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever been employed by a law enforcement agency? For example, the police, FBI, District Attorney’s Office, Department of Correction, Etc.

15. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever been employed by a federal, state, or any local government, including but not limited to the State of New York?

16. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever been employed in the accounting or finance field?

17. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever had any education, training, or work experience in the legal field, including but not limited to practicing criminal or civil law?

18. Have you, a relative, or a close friend had any experience or interaction with the criminal justice system, including a police officer or other type of law enforcement agent, which caused you to form an opinion, whether positive or negative, about the police or our criminal justice system? If so, what was the experience? Would that experience prevent you from being a fair and impartial juror in this case?

19. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever been accused or convicted of committing a crime?

20. Do you, a relative, or a close friend have a pending criminal case?

21. Do you have any political, moral, intellectual or religious beliefs or opinions which might prevent you from following the Court’s instructions on the law or which might slant your approach to this case? Do you have any political, moral, intellectual or religious beliefs or opinions that would interfere with your ability to render a verdict in this criminal case?

22. Do you have a health condition that might interfere with your ability to be here on the appointed days and times or otherwise prevent you from serving as a juror?

23. Without telling us the name(s), do you take any medication that would prevent you from being able to concentrate or pay attention during the proceedings or during the deliberations?

24. Court proceedings normally end around 4:30 in the afternoon though on rare occasions, we might work beyond that. Would your schedule and responsibilities permit you to work later if it were absolutely necessary to complete that day’s work?

25. Do you practice a religion that would prevent you from sitting as a juror on any particular weekday or weeknight?

26. Can you give us an assurance that you will be fair and impartial and not base your decision in this case upon a bias or prejudice in favor of or against a person who may appear in this trial, on account of that person’s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, religious practice, age, disability, sexual orientation or political views?

27. Can you promise to guard against allowing stereotypes or attitudes about individuals or about groups of people, referred to as an implicit bias, influence your decision?

28. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever worked for any Company or organization that is owned or run by Donald Trump or anyone in his family?

29. Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever worked or volunteered for a Trump presidential campaign, the Trump presidential administration, or any other political entity affiliated with Mr. Trump? Have you ever attended a rally or campaign event for Donald Trump? Are you signed up for or have you ever been signed up for, subscribed to, or followed any newsletter or email lists run by or on behalf of Mr. Trump or the Trump Organization? Do you currently follow Donald Trump on any social media site or have you done so in the past? Have you, a relative, or a close friend ever worked or volunteered for any anti-Trump group or organization? Have you ever attended a rally or campaign event for any anti-Trump group or organization? Are you signed up for or have you ever been signed up for, subscribed to, or followed any newsletter or email lists run by or on behalf of any anti-Trump group or organization? Do you currently follow any anti-Trump group or organization on any social media site, or have you done so in the past?

30. Have you ever considered yourself a supporter of or belonged to any of the following: (the QAnon movement, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, Boogaloo Boys, Antifa)

31. Do you have any strong opinions or firmly held beliefs about whether a former president may be criminally charged in state court?

32. Do you have any feelings or opinions about how Mr. Trump is being treated in this case?

33. Can you give us your assurance that you will decide this case solely on the evidence you see and hear in this courtroom and the law as the judge gives it?

34. Do you have any strong opinions or firmly held beliefs about former President Donald Trump, or the fact that he is a current candidate for president that would interfere with your ability to be a fair and impartial juror?

35. Have you read (or listened to audio) of any of the following books or podcasts by Michael Cohen or Mark Pomerantz? If so, please let us know if what you have heard or read affects your ability to be a fair and impartial juror in this case (“Disloyal: A Memoir,” “Revenge,” “Mea Culpa,” “People Vs. Donald Trump”)

36. The defendant in this case has written a number of books. Have you read (or listened to audio) of any one or more of those books? If so, which ones?

37. Do you have any opinions about the legal limits governing political contributions?

38. Can you promise to set aside anything you may have heard or read about this case and render your verdict based solely on the evidence presented in this courtroom and the law as given to you by the judge?

39. Can you give us your absolute assurance that you will refrain from discussing this case with anyone in any manner and from watching, reading, or listening to any accounts of this case during the pendency of the trial?

40. Can you assure us that you will follow the judge’s instructions on the law, including instructions on the definition of reasonable doubt and the presumption of innocence?

41. The United States Constitution provides that a defendant has no burden to introduce any evidence or to testify in a criminal case. If Mr. Trump chooses not to testify, or to introduce any evidence, can you give us your assurance that you will not hold that against him?

42. Is there any reason, whether it be a bias or something else, that would prevent you from being fair and impartial if you are selected as a juror for this case?
sinuhe

#10917 Re: AMERIKA

Post by sinuhe »

Da, kako biti neutralan na sudjenju po politickoj liniji.
Jes' se zadao sudija.
Point.

#10918 Re: AMERIKA

Post by Point. »

Osuditi narandžasto govno, bezveze se troši na vrijeme.

jeza u ledja

#10919 Re: AMERIKA

Post by jeza u ledja »

Ako nista, morace skoro svaki radni dan, po 7-8 sati, biti u sudnici i patiti se na dosadnom sudjenju. Grehota za tako starog covjeka. :(
sumirprimus

#10920 Re: AMERIKA

Post by sumirprimus »

Kad on "rili biliv" onda nema dalje
Osovina zla :zzzz:
sumirprimus

#10921 Re: AMERIKA

Post by sumirprimus »

Dakle ipak smo u intel izvjestajima i mi na balkanu, bosna i kosovo hotspot. :mrgreen:
Pazite sta zelite mozda vam se i ostvari
Pklat4

#10922 Re: AMERIKA

Post by Pklat4 »

sumirprimus wrote: 18/04/2024 17:35 Pazite sta zelite mozda vam se i ostvari
Na šta aludiraš :D
sumirprimus

#10923 Re: AMERIKA

Post by sumirprimus »

Pklat4 wrote: 18/04/2024 17:36
sumirprimus wrote: 18/04/2024 17:35 Pazite sta zelite mozda vam se i ostvari
Na šta aludiraš :D
Ha na gospodu koja zele srnje. Mozda im se srnje vrati u krilo, i pored malih zelenih ljudi, nocnih zivotimja i sllicne flore i faune
Hame_
Location: Soba, Srebrnik, Županija tuzlanska, HiB, Evropa, Svjeverna strana Zemlje, Mjesec, Sunce, odosmo u PM

#10924 Re: AMERIKA

Post by Hame_ »

Mike Johnson - PIČKA!

“Mislim da je pružanje smrtonosne pomoći Ukrajini trenutno od kritične važnosti. Stvarno želim. Stvarno vjerujem informacijama i informacijama koje smo dobili. Vjerujem da su Xi, Vladimir Putin i Iran doista osovina zla. Mislim da su u koordinaciji oko toga.”

PU SMRADU!
Point.

#10925 Re: AMERIKA

Post by Point. »

Hame_ wrote: 18/04/2024 22:03 Mike Johnson - PIČKA!

“Mislim da je pružanje smrtonosne pomoći Ukrajini trenutno od kritične važnosti. Stvarno želim. Stvarno vjerujem informacijama i informacijama koje smo dobili. Vjerujem da su Xi, Vladimir Putin i Iran doista osovina zla. Mislim da su u koordinaciji oko toga.”

PU SMRADU!
Pa odkoci pomoc cvikeraski zdralu!